Author Topic: Lost not forgotten archive contact  (Read 1421 times)

Offline thyer

Lost not forgotten archive contact
« on: July 18, 2023, 04:30:51 PM »
Dear All,
someone have the email to contact the Lost not forgotten archive? I tried a few time with Mike Brown mike@mabrown.net,but he doesn't answer.
Thx

Offline Madman Shepherd

Re: Lost not forgotten archive contact
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 06:16:52 PM »
I don't think Mike brown has anything to do with it anymore. I think the band handles it in house now.

Offline Weymolith

• THIS IS NOT HERE
  • Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2023, 09:23:25 AM »
Your best bet is to contact Inside Out Records. Mike Brown handled the Ytsejam Releases, but is not involved with the LNFA.
As a general rule, never play with boxes that open portals to Hell.

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2023, 07:08:06 PM »
If theres anything inportant i can relay messages

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2023, 07:27:30 AM »
I think the only thing is it seems they have been releasing - and letting us know they are releasing - new records hand over fist for 18 months or however long, and then all of a sudden silence, which seems weird, so people want to know if it's over or are there more releases planned.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2023, 03:27:32 PM »
I think the only thing is it seems they have been releasing - and letting us know they are releasing - new records hand over fist for 18 months or however long, and then all of a sudden silence, which seems weird, so people want to know if it's over or are there more releases planned.

Meanwhile, @dreamtheaterofficial on YouTube has been posting new "releases" of audio bootlegs on their channel:
Dying To Live Forever 1993
The Eternal Dance 1993
Another Time, Another Place Tokyo 1995
Live In Holland '99

It would be neat to get these on physical media, that way they can be listened to without gaps in the tracks as YouTube does.

Hopefully the LNFA isn't over with, I was looking forward to "new" shows that weren't a part of the YJR releases.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2023, 05:31:12 PM »

Meanwhile, @dreamtheaterofficial on YouTube has been posting new "releases" of audio bootlegs on their channel:
The Eternal Dance 1993
Live In Holland '99

It would be neat to get these on physical media, that way they can be listened to without gaps in the tracks as YouTube does.

Hopefully the LNFA isn't over with, I was looking forward to "new" shows that weren't a part of the YJR releases.

-Marc.

Those "releases" annoy me because they're just bootlegs published by X label, but since they get posted under 'Dream Theater', those are automatically self-uploaded to Youtube and sometimes Spotify on their official accounts, making them seem "official" when they aren't.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2023, 07:29:49 PM »

The Eternal Dance 1993
Live In Holland '99

-Marc.

Those "releases" annoy me because they're just bootlegs published by X label, but since they get posted under 'Dream Theater', those are automatically self-uploaded to Youtube and sometimes Spotify on their official accounts, making them seem "official" when they aren't.

Have them all on CD except Live In Holland I think.That one might be CDR.

If Portnoy was contracted/volunteered to take them over, he's still quite busy at the moment. That potentially could be a hold up.  But that's speculative on my part.

Offline thyer

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2023, 01:16:15 PM »
Hi send a PM message. Thx

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2023, 02:44:19 PM »
What?
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Trav86

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2023, 03:07:48 PM »

Exsqueeze me?
Can't we find the minds
to lead us closer to the heart?