Author Topic: Keyboardist Required for Progressive Rock/Metal band in Sydney, Australia  (Read 982 times)

Offline Dougie

Hey guys,

I have been posting ads for this on a few of the bigger prog-metal forums. I am a new poster but huge fans of the bands. I hope this is no problem.

I thought it might be a good place to look for a keyboardist who'd be interested in playing in a Sydney Progressive Rock/Metal band. We have two albums of material written which is open to change if parts can be improved, however, we've been unlucky to not have a keyboardist to get this stuff rehearsed.

There are some rough instrumental demos of the music at:

https://www.myspace.com/heminaaus

Album art is being designed at the moment. Both albums written so far are philosophical concept albums with full narratives.

Ideally looking for someone who appreciates music as art and not just technical showoff.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be, please get them to PM or reply to this thread.

Hope this allowed on a first post.

Dougie

Offline Spolt

• DTF's Official Cookie Monster
Re: Keyboardist Required for Progressive Rock/Metal band in Sydney, Australia
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2009, 06:11:38 PM »
Cool music by the way.

Offline Portrucci

• Fission Mailed
  • You're just another hero riding through the night
Re: Keyboardist Required for Progressive Rock/Metal band in Sydney, Australia
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 06:13:24 PM »
Awesome. Great so see some more progressive metal bands forming in Aus (we are severely lacking in that area). Hope you find a good keyboardist!  :tup
on par with the anguish one would have from getting unconsensually bent over and buttloved.