Author Topic: ariich's DARK TO LIGHT roulette (v8) - Post-roulette updates (ongoing)  (Read 91083 times)

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
ariich’s roulette v8 – DARK TO LIGHT LIGHT TO DARK DARK TO LIGHT

Alrighty, it’s been a couple of years since my last roulette – from my v3 onwards I basically was doing one a year, but just didn’t have the time or headspace on 2022 due to house renovations, son, pregnant wife and then new baby. Life is still pretty chaotic but I’m able to get quite a lot of time to listen to music again, and I’ve been itching to do another roulette for a while.

Like my last two, this will be an inclusive roulette, with no eliminations and as many people as want to join in. I didn’t want to just repeat my v6 and make it completely open, but I also didn’t want themes that would be too complicated or too restrictive. I toyed with some ideas for themes based on some other recent roulettes, like TAC’s and Litho’s especially, but in the end decided to keep it reasonably simple and open to interpretation.

The theme is heavy and light. Rounds will cycle between being heavy, light, or completely open. My tastes are very varied, so the main thing I wanted to do this time is encourage everyone to have a bit of variety in their submissions. A lot of my regulars very much do this already, but others stick fairly closely to one mood or style. But the themed rounds are up to you to interpret based on your musical interests. Heavy does not have to be death metal and light does not have to be acoustic ballads. Everyone has a different range – for example, I wouldn’t be surprised if wolfking’s “light” is heavier than Stadler’s “heavy”, and that’s fine. For those of you with very diverse tastes, feel free to get creative with it in terms of meeting the themes, e.g. heavy might mean emotionally heavy rather than aggressive, or light could mean fun and upbeat rather than gentle. Some artists are very varied too, and not every song needs to be heavy for the overall submission to be a heavy one. I’ll only be comparing you to your other submissions, not to other players.

SUBMISSIONS:
  • Submissions: Send me under 20 minutes of music by a single band/artist, subject to the banned list (see next section).
    • This can be a single song or as many tracks as you like, from as many different albums as you like, as long as it’s all by the same artist and under 20 minutes. To be clear, by “under 20 minutes”, I mean maximum 19:59, not “it’s really 20:55 but the Spotify app rounds it down to 20 mins”. (EDIT: That said, I can probably accept a few seconds over especially if there's a few seconds of silence/fade out/etc at the end anyway, but I'll judge on a case-by-case basis)
    • The one exception is that I will allow some leeway if you’re only sending one track that’s a long one, say around 25 minutes would be ok but feel free to check with me first. And by “one track”, I mean one track, not “multiple tracks but really it’s one song”.
    • I’ll listen to everything in the order you send it. Your submission doesn’t need to be “curated” like an EP (other than the EP round, obviously) so don’t worry about flow, though if a particular order improves the listening experience then by all means send it that way.
  • Format: I can accept any format really but my strong preference is either Spotify (so I can sync for offline listening) or if any song is unavailable there then mp3s (so I can add them to my local Spotify files and again sync up). But other free-to-use streaming platforms are acceptable - better to have your preferred submission than whatever happens to be on Spotify.
  • Duplicates: Fine for more than one person to send the same artist in the same round.
  • Scoring: Simple ratings out of 10.

ROUNDS:
Seven rounds:
1. Heavy
2. Light
3. Open
4. Heavy
5. Light
6. Open
7. EP round finale (see rules below)!

EP round rules:
  • Length will be 20-35 minutes.
  • Number of artists will be minimum 2, maximum 5.
  • Maximum score will be 15 points, this will be the regular 10 point scale for how much I like the music, plus up to 5 points for flow.
  • Theme or concept is entirely optional, though in my experience it can be helpful in articulating a narrative flow of some kind, so it's entirely up to you.
  • Format is up to you, it can be a Spotify playlist, a collection of mp3s or a single edited mp3, send me a 3D printed vinyl in the mail, whatever works.
  • The TAC rule: Banned list rules remain the same with one exception, known through the ages as the TAC rule: So that you can plan your EP ahead of time, if an artist you plan to use in your EP is used by someone else in an earlier regular round, you can PM me (after hangman is revealed but BEFORE first impressions are posted) and tell me that you plan to use that artist in your EP. However, once impressions are posted, you will be locked in to using that artist in your EP with at least a full song (i.e. not just a short intro/interlude), although you can choose whichever song(s) you like, including any sent already.
  • Short intro/interlude tracks that are used for flow are exempt from the rules on number of artists and the banned list - i.e. you can use any artist at all for that purpose, and it doesn't count as one of the maximum 5. It may help your flow score but won't contribute to your music quality score.

BANNED ARTISTS AND ALBUMS:
As in previous roulettes, banned artists are based on my RYM profile (https://rateyourmusic.com/~ariich – scroll down to the "music" section and you can use the "ratings" tab to browse what I've rated, but more useful is the "Search ariich's music for" bar to see if something you're thinking of is already in my list. Although it will return everything with any of the words so it’s generally best to search based on only one word - if you really can't figure it out, just ask!). The banned rules are simple like last time:
  • If I’ve rated an album (including compilations), all songs from it are banned. All other songs are not banned.
  • Any songs sent in this roulette, and any artist that scores 8/10 or above, will be banned for the rest of the roulette.

OTHER INFO:
  • I will try and keep rounds to around a week, maybe 10 days. Last time I managed to keep a good weekly schedule, but can’t promise I’ll be quite as consistent this time. If at any point I need to take an extra few days, I’ll check in and let you know, but I’m pretty optimistic I can keep a good pace like I usually do.
  • Hangman and first impressions will occur as usual. Probably comparisons as well.
  • In line with previous roulettes, I will listen to every submission at least three times, but often I’ll listen more especially if I like it a lot or if I can’t decide what I think of it.

MY TASTES:
I think my tastes and interests are pretty stable these days, so here’s what I’ve posted in the last two roulettes with some minor tweaks.

I have a general leaning towards rock and metal, but I like music from pretty much any other genre too. It’s a cliché, but broadly speaking the stuff I like most is that which evokes a feeling in me, or makes me want to immerse myself in it. But there are different ways music can do that, which depending on the style could contrast or could complement. An incomplete list of ways that music can, but does not necessarily, speak to me includes:
  • Strong melodies and harmonies (doesn’t necessarily need to be vocal melodies, and I’m absolutely fine with harsh vocals);
  • Energy and dynamism/variety (which can include technicality);
  • Strong production, of various types (e.g. punchy, deep, etc.);
  • Atmosphere.
I’d say all my favourite music hits at least one of those strongly, often more. And if something is particularly weak in one or more of those areas, it would normally need to really excel in others to compensate. But to be honest, I’m unpredictable and something might tick all those boxes and still just not really speak to me. So good luck.

My RYM ratings are probably a useful reference point, if used sensibly. Essentially everything 4 stars and above I consider to be great and likely to make me want to come back to it. Within that, the stuff that I rate even higher (4.5-5 stars) really just comes down to how much it really grabs me, which I can’t always explain. Higher ratings tend to come either after many listens if something is new, or if I'm already very familiar with an artist then it can happen quicker. With completely new stuff, I don’t often commit to a 4.5 star rating (and basically never a 5 star rating) after only a few listens.

Stuff I rate 3.5 stars I still consider good for a listen or two, but there's normally something about it that I find lacking for whatever reason. Even more so for 3 stars which is basically "decent but not very exciting". Both of those I’d be unlikely to seek out again. 2.5 stars and lower I’d be more likely to want to actively avoid.

RESULTS:
Round 1: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Results
Round 2: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Comparisons | Results
Round 3: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Comparisons | Results
Round 4: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Comparisons | Results
Round 5: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Comparisons | Results
Round 6: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Comparisons | Results
Bonus round: Playlist Spotify & Youtube | Results Part 1 & Part 2
Round 7: Stats | Spotify playlist | First impressions | Tops & Bottoms | Results: ranks 24-21; 20-18; 17-14; 13-11; 10-7; 6-4; 3-1

PARTICIPANTS:
Final scores:
 1. Crow     = 8.8 + 8.4 + 8.6 + 8.3 + 8.2 + 8.2 + (8.4 + 4.3) = 63.2
 2. Evermind = 8.4 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 8.4 + 8.2 + 8.7 + (8.6 + 4.2) = 63.0
 2. Puppies  = 7.9 + 8.3 + 8.3 + 7.8 + 9.0 + 8.8 + (8.4 + 4.5) = 63.0
 4. Luoto    = 8.3 + 8.7 + 8.0 + 8.6 + 8.2 + 7.9 + (8.5 + 4.5) = 62.7
 5. TAC      = 8.2 + 8.7 + 8.2 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 8.4 + (8.3 + 4.1) = 62.4
 6. nick_z   = 8.2 + 8.5 + 8.3 + 8.4 + 8.5 + 8.0 + (8.3 + 4.0) = 62.2
 7. Buddy    = 8.4 + 8.3 + 8.3 + 8.3 + 8.0 + 8.1 + (8.4 + 4.3) = 62.1
 7. Litho    = 8.3 + 7.8 + 8.4 + 8.4 + 8.8 + 8.3 + (8.3 + 3.8) = 62.1
 9. wolfking = 8.6 + 8.1 + 8.4 + 8.5 + 8.4 + 7.8 + (8.1 + 3.8) = 61.7
10. lonestar = 7.8 + 8.0 + 8.2 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 8.4 + (8.4 + 4.0) = 61.3
11. soupy    = 8.4 + 7.9 + 8.2 + 8.4 + 8.3 + 8.0 + (8.0 + 4.0) = 61.2
11. jingle   = 8.2 + 7.7 + 8.6 + 8.4 + 8.1 + 8.2 + (8.1 + 3.9) = 61.2
11. seneca   = 7.6 + 8.3 + 7.8 + 8.6 + 8.3 + 8.5 + (8.2 + 3.9) = 61.2
14. luke     = 8.2 + 7.9 + 8.2 + 7.9 + 8.5 + 7.8 + (8.2 + 4.2) = 60.9
15. romdrums = 8.0 + 8.2 + 8.0 + 8.3 + 8.4 + 8.2 + (7.8 + 3.9) = 60.8
16. Sacul    = 8.3 + 8.9 + 8.0 + 7.8 + 7.9 + 8.1 + (7.6 + 3.8) = 60.4
16. King     = 7.3 + 8.2 + 8.2 + 7.8 + 7.7 + 8.4 + (8.4 + 4.4) = 60.4
18. Vmadera  = 8.0 + 8.0 + 7.3 + 8.3 + 7.9 + 8.2 + (8.3 + 4.1) = 60.1
19. Reaper   = 7.6 + 8.1 + 7.7 + 8.0 + 8.2 + 8.2 + (7.9 + 4.0) = 59.7
20. HOF      = 7.5 + 7.9 + 8.7 + 7.7 + 7.5 + 8.4 + (8.0 + 3.9) = 59.6
21. Stadler  = 7.9 + 8.4 + 7.9 + 7.4 + 8.0 + 7.4 + (8.2 + 4.2) = 59.4
22. faizoff  = 7.2 + 8.2 + 8.3 + 7.0 + 8.1 + 7.7 + (8.2 + 3.7) = 58.4
23. Glasser  = 8.1 + 8.1 + 8.8 + 8.2 + 8.2 + 7.9 + (6.6 + 2.0) = 57.9
DNF Elite    = 7.8 + 8.0 + 7.5 + 7.2 + 7.9 + 8.4 = 46.8 after 6 rounds

Click the graphs to enlarge.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 04:35:52 AM by ariich »

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: ariich's DARK TO LIGHT roulette (v8) - signups!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 01:38:51 AM »
BANNED DURING ROULETTE:

Fully banned:
A.C.T
Amesoeurs
Anima Tempo
Atarashii Gakko!
Atropas
Autumn
Band-Maid
Billy Talent
Birds in Row
Birdy
Black Country, New Road
Black Map
Blanck Mass
Blessed By A Broken Heart
Brymir
Cain's Offering
Castleway
Cave In
Chano Dominguez
Circus of Fools
Coheed and Cambria
Coldplay
Dan Swanö
Dark The Suns
Deafheaven
death's dynamic shroud
Dejafuse
Della Zyr
Descend
dEUS
Dim Gray
Draconian
Dynazty
Echolyn
Elegy
Eneferens
Fellowship
Fit for An Autopsy
Fleetwood Mac
Galahad
Gang of Youths
Gospel
Gregory Alan Isakov
Haerts
Hanabie
Hwaino
Imogen Heap
Jaga Jazzist
Jakub Zytecki
Kalmah
Keep of Kalessin
Kendrick Lamar
Kent
Kiss Kiss
KOAN Sound
Lacrimas Profundere
Legacy Pilots
Lords of Black
Lumsk
Mandroid Echostar
Meer
Mercenary
Monobody
Mr. Reality
Nine Inch Nails
Nospun
Nuclear Power Trio
Obscure Sphinx
Obsidious
Once Human
Our Lady Peace
Rioghan
Rivers of Nihil
Robert Plant
Rolling Quartz
Sass Jordan
Saviour Machine
Sermon
Seven Spires
Sisare
Slow Fall
Sohn
Stabbing Westward
Sweet Billy Pilgrim
The Avett Brothers
The Black Queen
The Cyberiam
The Killers
The Microphones
The Omega Experiment
The Paper Sons
The Pierces
The Wishing Tree
TRiDENT
Triosphere
Unleash the Archers
Van She
Vandroya
Victory Over the Sun
Volbeat
Vylet Pony
Wheel
Whitesnake
Wolfheart

Specific songs banned:
Aerosmith (Round 6)
Altar of Plagues (Round 1)
Angel Vivaldi (Round 5)
Asia (Round 3)
Bastian Per (Round 6)
Black Sabbath (Round 1)
Caroline's Spine (Round 1)
Emma Ruth Rundle (Round 3)
Foscor (Round 6)
From Monument To Masses (Round 3)
George Clanton (Round 5)
Have A Nice Life (round 4)
Imperial Triumphant (round 4)
Joe Jackson (Round 5)
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard (Round 2)
Kreator (Round 6)
Kurt Rosenwinkel (Round 5)
Lana Del Rey (Round 2)
Lykathea Aflame (round 4)
Marathon (round 4)
Meshuggah (round 4)
Metal Church (Round 1)
Moon Tooth (Round 1)
Mother Love Bone (round 4)
Mount Eerie (Round 1)
Panzerballet (Round 1)
Phil Keaggy (Round 2)
Prototype (Round 3)
Rik Emmett (Round 2)
Run The Jewels (Round 6)
Saiseiga (Round 1)
Sevendust (round 4)
The Clientele (Round 5)
The Dirty Nil (Round 6)
The Native Howl (Round 1)
The Pearlfishers (Round 2)
Wes Montgomery (Round 3)
Worm (round 4)

« Last Edit: July 02, 2023, 03:50:40 PM by ariich »

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 02:54:06 AM »
Okay, this I can do if I’m able to send weird stuff, which certainly seems possible based on the banned list. Your roulettes are always fun, so if you’ll have me, I’ll send on time as well (TAC can vouch for me :biggrin: )
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 03:05:26 AM »
Okay, this I can do if I’m able to send weird stuff, which certainly seems possible based on the banned list. Your roulettes are always fun, so if you’ll have me, I’ll send on time as well (TAC can vouch for me :biggrin: )
Definitely! :heart

I be am boner inducing.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2023, 04:33:56 AM »
I'll give it a go.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2023, 04:35:02 AM »

I be am boner inducing.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2023, 04:45:55 AM »
Count me in mate.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2023, 04:51:28 AM »
Count me in mate.
Excellent.

I assume the range in your submissions will be harsh vocals for the heavy rounds and clean vocals for the light rounds. :neverusethis:

I be am boner inducing.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2023, 05:03:36 AM »
Count me in mate.
Excellent.

I assume the range in your submissions will be harsh vocals for the heavy rounds and clean vocals for the light rounds. :neverusethis:

My heavy rounds will be all harsh vocals.  My light rounds will be harsh vocals but with clean choruses!  :biggrin:

I'm actually wondering what I would even have for you.  From memory your banned list is pretty extensive.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2023, 05:05:01 AM »
I didn't even know I made an appearance in the OP until I actually went back to check the criteria behind the heavy and light rounds!   :metal

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2023, 05:08:50 AM »
Let's goooooooo!!!

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2023, 05:25:28 AM »
Don't know if will have anything to send, but I'm in if you'll have me.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2023, 06:04:24 AM »
Don't know if will have anything to send, but I'm in if you'll have me.
Absolutely, I'm always keen to involve people who haven't played in my roulettes before!

I be am boner inducing.

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2023, 06:11:16 AM »
Thank god there’s no elimination round!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2023, 06:15:29 AM »
Aaaaand sent.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2023, 06:16:14 AM »
Aaaaand sent.
You're always first. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2023, 06:18:35 AM »
I'm down!

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2023, 06:21:49 AM »
I'm down!
Awesome!

By the way, those who are ready to send me their first "heavy" submission, feel free to go ahead whenever you like, but no rush yet, we can give it a few days.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2023, 06:42:53 AM »
<--  If you need an extra body.

Heavy rounds will be tough for me as people who've had me in their roulettes before will note my stuff is rarely heavy, but hopefully should be able to cover two rounds :)

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2023, 06:44:24 AM »
I think I have my first submission ready, but just to confirm...

• If I’ve rated an album (including compilations), all songs from it are banned. All other songs are not banned.

When you say "All other songs" you mean all other songs from the artist that have not been rated, correct? There are a few artist that you rated an album or two, and I might want to send something else from their catalog. I'll try to stick to artists you haven't heard of (Or haven't rated yet), but want to know just in case.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2023, 06:48:32 AM »
<--  If you need an extra body.

Heavy rounds will be tough for me as people who've had me in their roulettes before will note my stuff is rarely heavy, but hopefully should be able to cover two rounds :)
Welcome! No worries at all, as I said in the OP, when ensuring that submissions meet the theme, I'll only be judging against your other submissions rather than anyone else's (or indeed some other benchmark of "heavy"). Basically, from the range of things you like and think I might enjoy, two rounds should be from the "heavier" end, which you can interpret how you like.

I think I have my first submission ready, but just to confirm...

When you say "All other songs" you mean all other songs from the artist that have not been rated, correct? There are a few artist that you rated an album or two, and I might want to send something else from their catalog. I'll try to stick to artists you haven't heard of (Or haven't rated yet), but want to know just in case.
Correct, literally all songs that are not on an album I've rated are fair game. In recent years I've got pretty thorough about rating things I give a proper listen to, and to exploring artists further if I really like an album, but there are still gaps sometimes in what I've heard.

EDIT: To add, sometimes it's the case that I do actually know one or more songs I've been sent, but I'll still accept them and rate them fairly. I prefer to let players have the confidence that as long as they can navigate what's banned based on my RYM, they can submit and I won't reject anything.

I be am boner inducing.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2023, 06:49:26 AM »
Spot for me?

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2023, 06:51:14 AM »

I be am boner inducing.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2023, 07:25:20 AM »

BANNED DURING ROULETTE:
TBC

I read this quick and thought I was banned already.  :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2023, 07:27:19 AM »
You know I'm in. :metal

Oh wait, you already added me to the list. Thanks! :lol
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2023, 07:29:13 AM »

I was very proud of you. Don't let me down here. I'll be watching. ;D
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2023, 07:32:38 AM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if wolfking’s “light” is heavier than Stadler’s “heavy”,

:lol :lol

Kade, this is sig-worthy.

Offline HOF

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2023, 07:36:21 AM »
Well, since I’m already on the list, let’s just go for it!

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2023, 07:43:40 AM »
As long as you're serious about not limiting the number of players, which I see is already getting to be pretty high, I'd like to join!
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2023, 07:47:40 AM »
Rich, thoughts on foreign language vocals?

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2023, 07:51:34 AM »

:rollin

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2023, 07:54:36 AM »
Sent the thing. :biggrin:
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2023, 07:57:58 AM »

BANNED DURING ROULETTE:
TBC

That was a typo, you are banned :neverusethis:
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2023, 08:18:15 AM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if wolfking’s “light” is heavier than Stadler’s “heavy”,

:lol :lol

Kade, this is sig-worthy.

HAHA.  Can't really argue that.  Night Ranger is heavy, right???

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2023, 08:37:36 AM »

BANNED DURING ROULETTE:
TBC

:lol

As long as you're serious about not limiting the number of players, which I see is already getting to be pretty high, I'd like to join!
Yay, welcome back!

:rollin
:lol

But yeah foreign language 100% fine. I have plenty of 5 and 4.5 star albums that are not in English (definitely some Japanese and Greek, probably some other languages too).

I be am boner inducing.