Queensryche Music Videos

Started by jayberwanger, April 08, 2023, 11:47:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayberwanger

A long time ago I thought I saw a music video for "Right Side of my Mind" by Queensryche.   I couldn't find it on You Tube.  Could anyone tell me if Queensryche did any videos for songs of off:  Hear in the Now Frontier, Q2k, and Tribe?

HOF

Yes, they did a really cheesy computer animated video for Right Side Of My Mind. I remember video recording it off of VH1's That Metal Show.

Edit: it was The Rock Show, and here is the entire Geoff Tate appearance including the video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P26EhN_yNiU

TAC

Don't we have a Queensryche Thread already?
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jammindude

King Postwhore

Quote from: TAC on April 08, 2023, 12:11:03 PM
Don't we have a Queensryche Thread already?

Can't handle 2 threads like your bitches Tim.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jjrock88

Reminds me of when my Dad had an illegal Direct TV satellite dish from 99-01.  Used to always watch Behind the Music and Rock Show on VH1.  The graphics of this video are the shits.

wolfking

Why would anyone want to watch video clips from these 3 albums?