Author Topic: 'Could We Start Again Please' Jesus Christ Superstar  (Read 59 times)

Offline cosmicwxdude

'Could We Start Again Please' Jesus Christ Superstar
« on: January 24, 2023, 09:45:50 AM »
  For all you elders out there who enjoyed the movie and LP of Andrew Lloyd Webers'  'Jesus Christ Superstar' as much as I did, I do a little diddy here of the Movie-Only song from the Rock Opera, 'Could We Start Again Please'. It's a short song but I've always loved this melody and the harmonies. Have a listen if you please. Recorded in my home studio and posted under my studio name, 'TDS and the Cosmic Orchestra'.   No, this is not a metal-prog-rocker, but I'd say JCC was rather 'proggy' and one of my favs of all time. My photos grace the video. Thanks for listening if you choose to!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tadADaCcg4&ab_channel=TomSkinner

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: 'Could We Start Again Please' Jesus Christ Superstar
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 07:43:09 PM »
I remember I bought the 1070 recording in my early 20s and listened to that enough to know it as well as any album at that time. Years later I saw the film and when they got to this song I thought "What the heck is this?!" It was such a nice little song, but I was confounded as to where it came from. I'd never heard it before.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'