Author Topic: The downfall of Twitter/the rise of X  (Read 33626 times)

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
Re: The downfall of Twitter
« Reply #315 on: December 09, 2022, 08:12:34 AM »
I want to smack the next person who plays the "she only had to go to Russia to play basketball because we don't pay her enough here" card.  Does anyone watch the WNBA?  I would love it if someone saying that crap had someone immediately ask them to name their 10 favorite WNBA players on the spot (meaning, they cannot go google it and find out names). I would bet my yearly salary that 95% of them wouldn't be able to do it.

It's cult behavior. Reason is not driving it.
Take a chance you may die
Over and over again

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #316 on: December 09, 2022, 08:27:37 AM »
Out of curiosity, do Russians get 10 year sentences for it? That's what's puzzled me.

Yes. Cannabis in Russia is included in the 'List I' of narcotic and psychoactive substances. Russian law says that for the crime Brittney admitted to (yes, Mr Biden/Blinken/Kirby/Sullivan - admitted to), 9 years is the sentence. If she'd had a little more (as Marc Fogel did) it could have been anywhere up to 20 years (for certain amounts it is actually a life sentence). These laws apply equally to Russians and foreigners.

Russia could not possibly be clearer on this issue: by all means drink alcohol until your ears bleed, but do NOT try to bring Class I narcotics across the border, regardless of the amount or whether you have a doctor's note from America saying it's for your glaucoma.
I kind meant in practice, rather than on paper. Maybe this is what you mean, as well, but I'm not sure. If your wife got busted with a joint would she actually wind up doing the 9 years, or is there some sort of probation avenue or something? I ask because over here what the law says and how it's applied are very different things.

For the record, Griner did not have a "joint"; it was my understanding that it was more than just a small, personal amount. There were canisters of hashish oil, enough for the duration of her stay (she was playing in a Russian league in her off season, so her trip was not a couple of days in length).
In many states, including Tejas, any amount of concentrate is a felony. What I was getting at with Dave, though, is that just because it's statutorily a felony doesn't mean they're going to ding you for one. I've never been particularly worried about it here. I'd say that Russia's law is a little outdated, and a little overboard, but not terribly unreasonable compared to some states here. 
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #317 on: December 09, 2022, 08:45:27 AM »
Nevada used to be hella strict like that. Any possession equaled jail time.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #318 on: December 09, 2022, 09:00:06 AM »
I want to smack the next person who plays the "she only had to go to Russia to play basketball because we don't pay her enough here" card.  Does anyone watch the WNBA?  I would love it if someone saying that crap had someone immediately ask them to name their 10 favorite WNBA players on the spot (meaning, they cannot go google it and find out names). I would bet my yearly salary that 95% of them wouldn't be able to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I745Ajeq_B8
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #319 on: December 09, 2022, 09:02:50 AM »

I'm not on twitter really or following this super closely, but is this a big argument being made?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #320 on: December 09, 2022, 09:04:33 AM »

I knew what that was before I even opened it. I thought about posting it myself, but I got busy.

It's all so true.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #321 on: December 09, 2022, 09:08:28 AM »

I'm not on twitter really or following this super closely, but is this a big argument being made?
I assumed manufactured outrage. Some borderline nobody tweeted about it and it became the face of liberal outrage.

Also, I don't understand Kev's objection. It sounds to me like he thinks the lack of pay is deserved, and that's fine. I honestly don't have a problem with that outside of my objection towards capitalism and America's work fetish. In our culture it's certainly correct. But why object to somebody pointing it out if it's true?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #322 on: December 09, 2022, 09:14:14 AM »

I knew what that was before I even opened it. I thought about posting it myself, but I got busy.

It's all so true.

As did I. Bill Burr is the best.

Also, I don't understand Kev's objection. It sounds to me like he thinks the lack of pay is deserved, and that's fine. I honestly don't have a problem with that outside of my objection towards capitalism and America's work fetish. In our culture it's certainly correct. But why object to somebody pointing it out if it's true?

I object because the comment is almost blaming those of us who do not watch the WNBA (see: most Americans) for her being arrested, meaning she had to go to Russia to play because we all suck and do not support their league. 

As for if the lack of pay is deserved, I think it comes back to, you are worth what someone is willing to pay you.  Almost no one watches the WNBA, so their pay is crap compared to NBA players for example.  Hell, I think the Kartrashians are a shit stain on society, but many love watching their stupid show and buying up everything they sell, hence they make a crap ton of money. 

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #323 on: December 09, 2022, 09:17:48 AM »

It's all so true.

It is a hilarious way of telling the truth.  Watching him rant on many issues makes my day.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #324 on: December 09, 2022, 09:26:44 AM »
I object because the comment is almost blaming those of us who do not watch the WNBA (see: most Americans) for her being arrested, meaning she had to go to Russia to play because we all suck and do not support their league. 
That is not at all how I interpreted it, but if it's how you did I can't fault you for that. I can merely point out that there are other interpretations. In my case I saw it as an indictment America's work culture and fetish. "Work or die, and if one job's not enough work as many as necessary to get by. Work builds character!" You might not, but that's an interpretation I agree with.

I don't disagree that they shouldn't be paid like NBA players. I'm only suggesting that "they have to go and play in Russia to put food on the table" isn't an invalid criticism because it's true. I suppose they could flip burgers in their off-time, but that's hardly a better scenario. 
E.F. Benson

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #325 on: December 09, 2022, 09:32:45 AM »
Yea, .702 grams between two containers. One with .252 grams and one with .45 grams.

Is that a lot? Not sure. No idea about hash oil. Maybe it’s a whole lot and just sounds like a little.

if you add them both together, it's almost a gram which is the full size vape cartridge that sells for around 100 bucks at dispensaries. It's not a large amount in size but could last awhile depending on usage (potentially her entire stay).  My question has always been, did she truly have this on her or was she set up?

Offline Dave_Manchester

« Reply #326 on: December 09, 2022, 09:33:26 AM »
Out of curiosity, do Russians get 10 year sentences for it? That's what's puzzled me.

Yes. Cannabis in Russia is included in the 'List I' of narcotic and psychoactive substances. Russian law says that for the crime Brittney admitted to (yes, Mr Biden/Blinken/Kirby/Sullivan - admitted to), 9 years is the sentence. If she'd had a little more (as Marc Fogel did) it could have been anywhere up to 20 years (for certain amounts it is actually a life sentence). These laws apply equally to Russians and foreigners.

Russia could not possibly be clearer on this issue: by all means drink alcohol until your ears bleed, but do NOT try to bring Class I narcotics across the border, regardless of the amount or whether you have a doctor's note from America saying it's for your glaucoma.
I kind meant in practice, rather than on paper. Maybe this is what you mean, as well, but I'm not sure. If your wife got busted with a joint would she actually wind up doing the 9 years, or is there some sort of probation avenue or something? I ask because over here what the law says and how it's applied are very different things.

For the record, Griner did not have a "joint"; it was my understanding that it was more than just a small, personal amount. There were canisters of hashish oil, enough for the duration of her stay (she was playing in a Russian league in her off season, so her trip was not a couple of days in length).
In many states, including Tejas, any amount of concentrate is a felony. What I was getting at with Dave, though, is that just because it's statutorily a felony doesn't mean they're going to ding you for one. I've never been particularly worried about it here. I'd say that Russia's law is a little outdated, and a little overboard, but not terribly unreasonable compared to some states here.

Out of interest though, what do you think would happen to me if I flew in to Dallas Fort Worth on an Aeroflot flight from Moscow and the good folk at TSA found some cannabis in my bags? Slap on the wrist or "your cellmate's gonna find you awful purty son"?

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #327 on: December 09, 2022, 09:33:49 AM »
That is not at all how I interpreted it, but if it's how you did I can't fault you for that. I can merely point out that there are other interpretations. In my case I saw it as an indictment America's work culture and fetish. "Work or die, and if one job's not enough work as many as necessary to get by. Work builds character!" You might not, but that's an interpretation I agree with.

I don't disagree that they shouldn't be paid like NBA players. I'm only suggesting that "they have to go and play in Russia to put food on the table" isn't an invalid criticism because it's true. I suppose they could flip burgers in their off-time, but that's hardly a better scenario.

They do go over there for the money in the off season.  Players get paid a million for a shortened season there. 

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #328 on: December 09, 2022, 09:38:59 AM »

It is a hilarious way of telling the truth.  Watching him rant on many issues makes my day.

You and me both. 

The average WNBA salary, assuming my google search is accurate, is just a shade over 100K a year, so these ladies aren't starving.  Now, if Russia is offering a million to play for a spell over there, as Joe said, I get that that is hard to resist, but it comes with risks. 

I will reiterate that I am glad she is coming home, but I just think there are many layers to this.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #329 on: December 09, 2022, 09:46:48 AM »

Out of interest though, what do you think would happen to me if I flew in to Dallas Fort Worth on an Aeroflot flight from Moscow and the good folk at TSA found some cannabis in my bags? Slap on the wrist or "your cellmate's gonna find you awful purty son"?
It's kind of tough because we've got overlapping jurisdictions. As I understand it, TSA doesn't look for drugs and would prefer not to find them. If they cant avoid finding them they'll either throw them out or, in the case of larger amounts, refer to local agencies. Texas would almost certainly treat you like anybody else. There is a distinction between flower and concentrates, which works both for and against you. They're harder to find, and thus easier for TSA to "not find." However the penalties are more severe, and you probably would get busted and go to jail. If it were a joint or a quarter-bag it's unlikely they'd actually bust you. In either case, my hunch is that you'd pay a fine and do a couple of years of probation, at worst. Unless you're a smuggler it's just not that big a deal.

All of this is academic, though. It's not TSA that would get you coming into the country, but Customs and Border Control. They are enforcing federal law. Individual agents would likely take a similar stance to TSA, honestly. It's just not worth their time when simply flushing it is a viable option. At the same time it's certainly possible that they might want to find their own Brittany Griner, in which case you'd get something similar to her treatment. In truth, and if I'm wrong correct me on this, I suspect the Russian airport cops that nabbed her were looking for her and knew they were going to nail her while her flight was still in the air. I seriously doubt this was just a random airport bust. They set out to bust the girl and succeeded. If that happens here then you're off to a federal prison, obviously. Otherwise you're unlikely to do any actual time. Again, fines and probation.

Basically, you're either just some random stoner and highly unlikely to go to prison, most likely, or you're a potential poker chip in the big game, and gods have mercy on you.
E.F. Benson

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #330 on: December 09, 2022, 10:02:55 AM »
Christ, if they're paying her that much I'd say fuck this country and become Dave's next door neighbor. Seriously, she's a giant black lesbian. Most of the world will treat her better than we will. Move someplace civilized and make more money?
E.F. Benson

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #331 on: December 09, 2022, 10:05:22 AM »
I will reiterate that I am glad she is coming home, but I just think there are many layers to this.
I get that and I'm not trying to give you grief about it. It's just that as you said there are many layers to this, and when that's the case people being so opinionated tends to set off alarm bells in my head. I suppose the more complex the situation is the less it lends itself to reasonable outrage.
E.F. Benson

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #332 on: December 09, 2022, 10:09:42 AM »
The problem is Britney Griner herself. If I didn't know better I'd say she was designed in a lab to be what the right reflexively hates and the left reflexively loves.

The right doesn't want to admit that they think she deserved what happened to her.

The left doesn't want to admit that trading an arms dealer for a women's basketball player engaged in anti-American activism is a humiliation.
Over and over again

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #333 on: December 09, 2022, 10:25:14 AM »
The problem is Britney Griner herself. If I didn't know better I'd say she was designed in a lab to be what the right reflexively hates and the left reflexively loves.
No doubt. That's why I figure the Ruskies knew all along that they really wanted to bust her.

The right doesn't want to admit that they think she deserved what happened to her.

The left doesn't want to admit that trading an arms dealer for a women's basketball player engaged in anti-American activism is a humiliation.
For my part I don't really see it either way. It's a more complicated thing than most people want to realize. We like our arguments simple. I don't think she deserved it, but I don't think it was unreasonable, either. I also don't find it humiliating, but that's only because I don't think the game is played the way people assume. People act as if we traded a rook for a pawn, and in reality they're both pawns in the grand scheme of things. Like I said, we win some rounds, we lose some rounds, and the game goes right on happening.

The humiliation for me is that so many Americans see this as so one-dimensionally transactional with no real concept of how all of this works. If Putin's laughing at us I think this is why.
E.F. Benson

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #334 on: December 09, 2022, 10:34:17 AM »
The humiliation for me is that so many Americans see this as so one-dimensionally transactional with no real concept of how all of this works.

We elected a reality TV star and then a Senile joke of an old man as our president back to back. It makes sense that 'we' don't get in to the details on this stuff
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline XJDenton

• What a shame
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #335 on: December 09, 2022, 10:40:42 AM »
Yeah, I really don't get how this is a "humiliation".
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." - Richard Feynman

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #336 on: December 09, 2022, 10:57:49 AM »
No doubt. That's why I figure the Ruskies knew all along that they really wanted to bust her.

For my part I don't really see it either way. It's a more complicated thing than most people want to realize. We like our arguments simple. I don't think she deserved it, but I don't think it was unreasonable, either. I also don't find it humiliating, but that's only because I don't think the game is played the way people assume. People act as if we traded a rook for a pawn, and in reality they're both pawns in the grand scheme of things. Like I said, we win some rounds, we lose some rounds, and the game goes right on happening.

The humiliation for me is that so many Americans see this as so one-dimensionally transactional with no real concept of how all of this works. If Putin's laughing at us I think this is why.

The chess analogy is actually useful.

We definitely did not give up a Queen. Some people probably think we did. Ah well.

I'm willing to entertain the possibility we didn't give up a Rook. But we definitely didn't give up a pawn. At least a Bishop/Knight.

There's a possibility the Biden admin traded a Bishop/Knight for a pawn in order to gain some kind of broader positional advantage. But I've seen nothing from the Biden admin that makes me think they're that smart.

The far more likely possibility is that we gave up a Bishop/Knight or a Rook, and the Biden admin thinks they got a Rook or a Queen back.

Humiliation was too strong of a word. But unless you believe we're playing 4D Chess this is an unforced, self-inflicted L and the left is tapdancing something awful to avoid admitting it.
Over and over again

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #337 on: December 09, 2022, 11:06:24 AM »

As a resident lefty, I don't 'reflexively love' her, I could care less about her, but support her right to exist as she is. I honestly had no idea who she was before all this. (I could care less about men's basketball, much less women's)

The deal was stupid, it shows a good deal of other countries that we'll sacrifice an even trade to score political points, and I can totally see other countries licking their chops over this. I'd actually gather Joe et al lost points, as a good deal of my 'lefty' friends also agree this was a shit deal to score points.

Her right to free speech has nothing to do with this, she's still an American and has the right to redress her government.

I'm still glad she's home, and hope Mr Whelan can come home soon as well.

Offline XJDenton

• What a shame
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #338 on: December 09, 2022, 11:07:32 AM »
I could care less about her,

HOW MUCH LESS, LONESTAR?

*ahem*

In any case, these analogies all rely on the assumption that both sides are playing the same game, rather than just using the same board. Losing a queen means nothing if you are playing Racing Kings.
"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." - Richard Feynman

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #339 on: December 09, 2022, 11:10:37 AM »

The chess analogy is actually useful.

We definitely did not give up a Queen. Some people probably think we did. Ah well.

I'm willing to entertain the possibility we didn't give up a Rook. But we definitely didn't give up a pawn. At least a Bishop/Knight.

There's a possibility the Biden admin traded a Bishop/Knight for a pawn in order to gain some kind of broader positional advantage. But I've seen nothing from the Biden admin that makes me think they're that smart.

The far more likely possibility is that we gave up a Bishop/Knight or a Rook, and the Biden admin thinks they got a Rook or a Queen back.

Humiliation was too strong of a word. But unless you believe we're playing 4D Chess this is an unforced, self-inflicted L and the left is tapdancing something awful to avoid admitting it.
In fact I think we're playing Fizbin.

I've maintained all along that we have no way of declaring this a win or a loss because we haven't the foggiest notion of what the details actually are, will be, or have been. Nor do we understand the nature of the game that's being played. For that I think to assume that either one of them is more important, useful, meaningful, dangerous, or Christlike than the other is a mistake. Hence they're both pawns.
E.F. Benson

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #340 on: December 09, 2022, 11:14:26 AM »
As a resident lefty, I don't 'reflexively love' her, I could care less about her, but support her right to exist as she is. I honestly had no idea who she was before all this. (I could care less about men's basketball, much less women's)

The deal was stupid, it shows a good deal of other countries that we'll sacrifice an even trade to score political points, and I can totally see other countries licking their chops over this. I'd actually gather Joe et al lost points, as a good deal of my 'lefty' friends also agree this was a shit deal to score points.

Her right to free speech has nothing to do with this, she's still an American and has the right to redress her government.

You're thinking about this like a human.

When I say "the left" or "the right", I'm talking about the NPCs who put ideology over thinking. Still too vague of wording on my part.

In fact I think we're playing Fizbin.

I've maintained all along that we have no way of declaring this a win or a loss because we haven't the foggiest notion of what the details actually are, will be, or have been. Nor do we understand the nature of the game that's being played. For that I think to assume that either one of them is more important, useful, meaningful, dangerous, or Christlike than the other is a mistake. Hence they're both pawns.

I disagree, but acknowledge you might be right and am not sure what other angles there are to explore.

There was a phrase for that once.
Over and over again

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #341 on: December 09, 2022, 11:18:19 AM »

You're thinking about this like a human.

Yeah, it's a bad habit of mine.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #342 on: December 09, 2022, 11:20:01 AM »
Dammit Lonestar! ;D
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #343 on: December 09, 2022, 11:48:28 AM »
I disagree, but acknowledge you might be right and am not sure what other angles there are to explore.

There was a phrase for that once.
Remember when Kennedy "won" the Cuban missile crisis? Or when Reagan "won" the Iranian hostage crisis? Sometimes these things are a lot harder to qualify than the people realize.
E.F. Benson

Offline emtee

« Reply #344 on: December 09, 2022, 11:53:12 AM »
Maybe the most surprising aspect of this story for me is how down-the-middle the media has covered it. Equal sides have been represented. Even on PBS last night. Not sure what to deduce from this but it's  a pleasant experience.

Offline XJDenton

• What a shame
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #345 on: December 09, 2022, 12:01:48 PM »
Remember when this thread was about Twitter?

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #346 on: December 09, 2022, 12:03:12 PM »

"No one in the WNBA got COVID!"

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #347 on: December 09, 2022, 12:05:35 PM »

C'mon; a WNBA player - that is, a woman who performed at a high level for a local professional team or a local collegiate team - does not have to "go to Russia" or "flip burgers" to achieve a decent, "living" wage.  Sue Bird has a job in Connecticut for the rest of her life.   

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #348 on: December 09, 2022, 12:10:02 PM »

It's kind of tough because we've got overlapping jurisdictions. As I understand it, TSA doesn't look for drugs and would prefer not to find them. If they cant avoid finding them they'll either throw them out or, in the case of larger amounts, refer to local agencies. Texas would almost certainly treat you like anybody else. There is a distinction between flower and concentrates, which works both for and against you. They're harder to find, and thus easier for TSA to "not find." However the penalties are more severe, and you probably would get busted and go to jail. If it were a joint or a quarter-bag it's unlikely they'd actually bust you. In either case, my hunch is that you'd pay a fine and do a couple of years of probation, at worst. Unless you're a smuggler it's just not that big a deal.

All of this is academic, though. It's not TSA that would get you coming into the country, but Customs and Border Control. They are enforcing federal law. Individual agents would likely take a similar stance to TSA, honestly. It's just not worth their time when simply flushing it is a viable option. At the same time it's certainly possible that they might want to find their own Brittany Griner, in which case you'd get something similar to her treatment. In truth, and if I'm wrong correct me on this, I suspect the Russian airport cops that nabbed her were looking for her and knew they were going to nail her while her flight was still in the air. I seriously doubt this was just a random airport bust. They set out to bust the girl and succeeded. If that happens here then you're off to a federal prison, obviously. Otherwise you're unlikely to do any actual time. Again, fines and probation.

Basically, you're either just some random stoner and highly unlikely to go to prison, most likely, or you're a potential poker chip in the big game, and gods have mercy on you.

Tell Dave not to bring an undisclosed, unregistered gun to the airport though.  They flush drugs, but someone showed up at Bradley the other day with a handgun and it made the nightly news.  And I say this knowing that that's not what Griner did, but to highlight that each jurisdiction, each country has their issues that they focus on that may be different than you're used to in your own "home country".  You should, as a global traveler, know that going in.  When I was traveling internationally for work, I did.   

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #349 on: December 09, 2022, 12:11:31 PM »

Might be the best post of the entire conversation.  :)