Author Topic: Concerts for 2023  (Read 29441 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Concerts for 2023
« Reply #420 on: May 29, 2023, 08:09:25 AM »
So I found a better seat for the Matchbox Twenty show that I’m at today.  Bought the ticket and relist the old ticket on Ticketmaster.  Got the ticket sold, but I see that in order for me to receive payment, Ticketmaster is asking me to fill a form online that includes providing SSN number.  Has anyone gone through with this new process of providing SSN to Ticketmaster or any resale sites when they sold a ticket and need to provide SSN in order to get payment?

I have not seen this before. I usually resale tickets on stubhub though so my experience with ticketmaster resale is very low from a seller side.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #421 on: May 29, 2023, 09:57:29 AM »
oops..
« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 10:07:36 AM by lonestar »

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #422 on: May 29, 2023, 10:10:22 AM »
So I found a better seat for the Matchbox Twenty show that I’m at today.  Bought the ticket and relist the old ticket on Ticketmaster.  Got the ticket sold, but I see that in order for me to receive payment, Ticketmaster is asking me to fill a form online that includes providing SSN number.  Has anyone gone through with this new process of providing SSN to Ticketmaster or any resale sites when they sold a ticket and need to provide SSN in order to get payment?
That seems shady AF

Yeah, I'm not that obsessed with the $30.00 cut I got in the sale that I'm going to willingly give Ticketmaster my SSN to get it.  Just a $30 life lesson here. 

I think this applies to all tickets sold on resale whether it is with Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Tickpick, etc.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #423 on: May 29, 2023, 10:30:39 AM »
Hmm wonder if some tickets are sold at such a high price that they need to be reported as income (Taylor Swift etc)

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #424 on: May 29, 2023, 10:59:11 AM »
^^ I believe that is the case if you had made sales totaling over $600.00 for the year.  Now, here's the intriguing question for someone like me that's not trying to make profit, but just rather want the ticket out of my possession and recoup losses. If I made sales of over $600.00, but originally bought the tickets for more than that, how would I report that?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #425 on: May 29, 2023, 11:50:15 AM »
That seems shady AF

Yeah, I'm not that obsessed with the $30.00 cut I got in the sale that I'm going to willingly give Ticketmaster my SSN to get it.  Just a $30 life lesson here. 

I think this applies to all tickets sold on resale whether it is with Ticketmaster, Stubhub, Tickpick, etc.

Ahh, I thought this was specific to the sale.  If it's setting an account to complete a payment transaction, then yeah, it may be necessary (and I likely even did this, on stubhub and just don't remember since it was so long ago) for tax purposes if you end up selling enough to hit a threshold of having to claim it as income.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #426 on: May 30, 2023, 09:37:15 AM »
Saw Coheed and Cambria over the weekend at the Adjacent Festival (Along with a few other bands).
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #427 on: May 30, 2023, 09:44:56 AM »
Saw Coheed and Cambria over the weekend at the Adjacent Festival (Along with a few other bands).

How was the festival? I saw discount tickets for that and wondered if it was going to be a good turn out.  Probably the cheapest way to have seen Blink 182 on this tour. I figure it would be set up similar to how Warped Tour was in 2018 in AC.

Offline Awaken

« Reply #428 on: May 30, 2023, 09:56:44 AM »
just grabbed tickets for Chevelle/Three Days Grace in Boston.  Chevelle is my wife's favorite band and she's never seen them live so it will be a fun trip

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #429 on: May 30, 2023, 10:34:31 AM »

How was the festival? I saw discount tickets for that and wondered if it was going to be a good turn out.  Probably the cheapest way to have seen Blink 182 on this tour. I figure it would be set up similar to how Warped Tour was in 2018 in AC.
I rarely go to festivals, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I thought overall it was fine. Walking on the sand all day was exhausting. There were not enough food and merch booths so lines were always very long. The sound I thought was alright. The lineup of bands I thought was descent. I didn't catch Blink 182, since I didn't want to stick around for so long for a band I don't listen to. But some of the earlier bands were pretty good.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #430 on: May 30, 2023, 11:02:50 AM »

I rarely go to festivals, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

I thought overall it was fine. Walking on the sand all day was exhausting. There were not enough food and merch booths so lines were always very long. The sound I thought was alright. The lineup of bands I thought was descent. I didn't catch Blink 182, since I didn't want to stick around for so long for a band I don't listen to. But some of the earlier bands were pretty good.

Yeah, I hear you about the sand, at least it wasn't 90+ degrees last weekend.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #431 on: May 31, 2023, 02:35:26 PM »
Definitely one of the, if not THE most fun I've had at a concert in awhile, and that's saying something because I have a lot of fun at concerts typically.  BUT it's not every day you get to wave a blow up sword and wear an eye patch for the show.  We were blessed with a beautiful Saturday during Memorial Day weekend for the Alestorm and Gloryhammer sold out concert in New York City. 

A week earlier my gf and I spent some money on Amazon... I bought 20 blow up swords and 10 eye patches.  We also both both wench/slave type of pirate outfits.  Sadly, on Friday everything BUT the costumes arrived.  Such a shame.  My gf did get her shirt and was able to dress somewhat wenchy but not full wench like planned.  We still, however, executed our plan to get there early.  So we hopped on the train at 3:30pm and realized we were about to have an interesting train ride as Taylor Swift was playing at Metlife, which was along our way to NYC. So we had a train full of swifties which made for a fun ride in.  Doors were at 6 and we got there at like 5:45 after stopping for drinks once we got into the city. 

Here's me eating a hot dog before the fun! And you can't really tell, but the line to get in went around the city block and all the way down the avenue block.

I then started handing out my swords.  It took a moment as people were definitely not sure how to react, but once a couple people grabbed and blew up the swords, people just started coming at me for them and very quickly they were all gone minus one for myself.  Took awhile to get into the venue and the opener Luthero had already started.  They didn't really stand out to me, at all.  After the finished, we went outside for a smoke and I saw Christopher Bowes (singer of Alestorm) quickly come out of his tour bus to take a picture of the marquee.  I was too slow to get to interact with him, but my time would come....

Gloryhammer are fun, but maybe a bit too cheesy for my tastes (and that's saying a lot).  Definitely a fun live band with everyone chanting "hoots!" between songs and of course the catchy sing along chorus. The new singer was fine. He may have said "New York City!" a bit too much between the vocals, but he looked to be happy and having fun and I can appreciate that.  I'm probably not going out of my way to check them out, but if they tour with someone, I'll make sure to see them because at the end, it's a fun set.

Then finally, what we had been waiting for! Alestorm just killed it.  Place was sold out and very difficult to move around, so we were kind of stuck in the back without a view, but even everyone in the back was singing along to all the drinking songs.  They sounded pretty good and Chris' banter between songs was that typical dirty stupid humor.  He made a comment about all the kids and that their lyrics were not for them  :lol (as they went on to sing a song "yo ho stick a cannonball up your cunt yo ho") and he mentioned about not wanting to go to Maryland the next day  :lol 

Crowd was pretty wild and a bit after halfway in the set I said fuck it, I need to get into the action.  I grabbed my gf and just went right into the pit and started going wild waving my sword.  Definitely the highlight of the show was just rocking out like a pirate in the mosh pit.  By the end of the set we were up only maybe 3 rows from the barrier of people and Chris just jumped in the crowd when the show ended.  So people started coming up to him and taking pictures.  My gf managed to snap this selfie with my sword and eye patch and a CLASSIC Chris Bowes face :yarr

Alestorm & Gloryhammer LIVE @ Sold Out Irving Plaza New York City NY 2023

Next up:

Atlantic City Beer Festival with 311 this weekend :hat

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #432 on: May 31, 2023, 03:08:15 PM »
That tour was way too much fun the last time they came around. I shit you not there was a kid dressed as a gnome in the front row for Gloryhammer who was obviously having the greatest show of their young life. During Alestorm, said gnome was crowdsurfing  :lol :lol :lol

Singing gnome... https://www.facebook.com/oskirules/videos/1734351669996266

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #433 on: May 31, 2023, 03:13:29 PM »
Yeah that's awesome and there were plenty of people dressed up big time... plus I loved seeing all my swords in the air during the set.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #434 on: May 31, 2023, 03:50:00 PM »
That's awesome  :lol

And I love that you were 9n a train full of Swiftied, shame you weren't full pirate mode.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #435 on: May 31, 2023, 04:55:59 PM »
Definitely one of the, if not THE most fun I've had at a concert in awhile, and that's saying something because I have a lot of fun at concerts typically.  BUT it's not every day you get to wave a blow up sword and wear an eye patch for the show.  We were blessed with a beautiful Saturday during Memorial Day weekend for the Alestorm and Gloryhammer sold out concert in New York City. 

A week earlier my gf and I spent some money on Amazon... I bought 20 blow up swords and 10 eye patches.  We also both both wench/slave type of pirate outfits.  Sadly, on Friday everything BUT the costumes arrived.  Such a shame.  My gf did get her shirt and was able to dress somewhat wenchy but not full wench like planned.  We still, however, executed our plan to get there early.  So we hopped on the train at 3:30pm and realized we were about to have an interesting train ride as Taylor Swift was playing at Metlife, which was along our way to NYC. So we had a train full of swifties which made for a fun ride in.  Doors were at 6 and we got there at like 5:45 after stopping for drinks once we got into the city. 

Here's me eating a hot dog before the fun! And you can't really tell, but the line to get in went around the city block and all the way down the avenue block.

I then started handing out my swords.  It took a moment as people were definitely not sure how to react, but once a couple people grabbed and blew up the swords, people just started coming at me for them and very quickly they were all gone minus one for myself.  Took awhile to get into the venue and the opener Luthero had already started.  They didn't really stand out to me, at all.  After the finished, we went outside for a smoke and I saw Christopher Bowes (singer of Alestorm) quickly come out of his tour bus to take a picture of the marquee.  I was too slow to get to interact with him, but my time would come....

Gloryhammer are fun, but maybe a bit too cheesy for my tastes (and that's saying a lot).  Definitely a fun live band with everyone chanting "hoots!" between songs and of course the catchy sing along chorus. The new singer was fine. He may have said "New York City!" a bit too much between the vocals, but he looked to be happy and having fun and I can appreciate that.  I'm probably not going out of my way to check them out, but if they tour with someone, I'll make sure to see them because at the end, it's a fun set.

Then finally, what we had been waiting for! Alestorm just killed it.  Place was sold out and very difficult to move around, so we were kind of stuck in the back without a view, but even everyone in the back was singing along to all the drinking songs.  They sounded pretty good and Chris' banter between songs was that typical dirty stupid humor.  He made a comment about all the kids and that their lyrics were not for them  :lol (as they went on to sing a song "yo ho stick a cannonball up your cunt yo ho") and he mentioned about not wanting to go to Maryland the next day  :lol 

Crowd was pretty wild and a bit after halfway in the set I said fuck it, I need to get into the action.  I grabbed my gf and just went right into the pit and started going wild waving my sword.  Definitely the highlight of the show was just rocking out like a pirate in the mosh pit.  By the end of the set we were up only maybe 3 rows from the barrier of people and Chris just jumped in the crowd when the show ended.  So people started coming up to him and taking pictures.  My gf managed to snap this selfie with my sword and eye patch and a CLASSIC Chris Bowes face :yarr

Alestorm & Gloryhammer LIVE @ Sold Out Irving Plaza New York City NY 2023

Next up:

Atlantic City Beer Festival with 311 this weekend :hat

More importantly, how was the Hot Dog that you were flying like a Zeppelin? It looked good and now I want one.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #436 on: May 31, 2023, 08:33:20 PM »
Jan 27th - Alter Bridge @ Hard Rock, Orlando FL
Feb 18th - Riverside @ The Abbey, Orlando FL
Mar 26th - Winery Dogs @ The Plaza, Orlando FL
Apr 14th - Umphrey's Mcgee @ House of Blues, Orlando FL
May 16th - Haken @ The Beacham, Orlando FL
May 20th - Plini @ The Abbey, Orlando FL
July 29th- Between the Buried and Me + Thank You Scientist @ The Beacham, Orlando FL
Aug 4th - Metallica @ Metlife, East Rutherford NJ
Aug 6th - Metallica @ Metlife, East Rutherford NJ
August 11th- Neal Morse Band @ Morsefest 2023 TN
August 12th- Neal Morse Band @ Morsefest 2023 TN
September 6th- Vola @ Conduit, Winter Park FL
September 9th- Kamelot @ Hard Rock, Orlando FL

Added a couple of September shows, and I'm also considering going to Clearwater later in September to see Yngwie Malmsteen on tour with Glenn Hughes opening.

The Plini show a couple weeks ago was pretty cool. I missed the openers, basically go t to the venue just in time to hit the merch stand and grab a beer before Plini and his band came out to play a fun set. Love his combination of talent and creativity. And I got to see a little bit of the openers as part of an encore jam in the end. Now a little dry spell before BtBaM and TYS in July.

Photobucket sucks.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #437 on: May 31, 2023, 09:19:24 PM »
Fucking gutted I can't hit that BtBaM tour, but a weekday show almost 2 hours away just doesn't cut it.

Offline SwedishGoose

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #438 on: June 01, 2023, 02:23:35 AM »

Oh me oh my...... Peter Gabriel at 73..... what a voice!

Fantastic band with Tony Levin, David Rhodes and Manu Katche as the core filled out with
Don-E: Keyboards
Richard Evans: Flute, Guitars
Ayanna Witter-Johnson: Cello, Piano, Vocals
Marina Moore: Violine, Vocals
Josh Shpak: Trumpet, French Horn, Keyboards, Vocals

Ayanna did a great job filling in Kate Bush shoes in Don't Give Up.

The inclusion of all these acoustic instruments really made it sound fantastic.

The stage show by Robert Lepage was also fantastic.

The concert revolved around the upcoming i/o album with 11 of the 22 songs taken from it. I had heard and loved the so far released 5 tracks. The unreleased 6 also sounded good.

All in all I would heartily recommend any fans of PG to go. To me this was even better than his concerts in 2003 and 2014 but not as stellar as his 1993 Secret World tour.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #439 on: June 01, 2023, 07:40:56 AM »
just grabbed tickets for Chevelle/Three Days Grace in Boston.  Chevelle is my wife's favorite band and she's never seen them live so it will be a fun trip

Let me know how that show is (particularly the venue).  I think that's at the new place right across from Fenway.  I've seen so many shows in the clubs and bars along Landsdowne Street but most of them were dumps. This is supposedly the latest and greatest of places right on the corner where the parking garage used to be.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #440 on: June 01, 2023, 07:46:28 AM »
It's an incredible venue Bill.  The seats and sound are amazing there. Perfect sight lines from every seat there. It's just expensive there. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #441 on: June 01, 2023, 07:59:40 AM »
More importantly, how was the Hot Dog that you were flying like a Zeppelin? It looked good and now I want one.

I swear, I only ate one bite the one that's in the video  :lol but it's a new york street dog. I'm sure you know, they are delish.

Looks awesome

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #442 on: June 01, 2023, 08:24:14 AM »
Still on the fence about that show... It's a weekday, and a few days after Aftershock.  :-\

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #443 on: June 01, 2023, 02:18:22 PM »
Oh, this arrived in the mail finally  :metal

This is a lawn ticket to every concert at my local amphitheater this summer.  Sadly the line up isn't that great IMO compared to previous years, but I plan on checking some stuff out that I otherwise wouldn't and there's still a handful of shows I would have otherwise attended. Sadly, the back has my personal information and I'm not allowed to let someone else use it (I guess they will check my ID) for shows I don't attend.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #444 on: June 01, 2023, 02:25:18 PM »
All set to see The Cure in about 5 1/2 hours. Just hanging out at local burgers and beer place.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #445 on: June 01, 2023, 04:35:02 PM »
All right, I got some options for concerts in June.  I could see Thrice.  They are doing four shows in LA and Anaheim.  Two shows at the Wiltern and Two shows at the House of Blues.  For some reason, the GA tickets for the Anaheim shows are way expensive than the GA tickets for the LA show.  I'm hoping tickets for A7X at the Forum will drop beyond the $100.00 prices that it is at, and I will keep hoping.  There's also a band called Lovelytheband at the House of Blues on the same day as A7X.  I guess that's an option.  GA tickets are really cheap for that one that's enough for me to look as a curio.  Tarja is still an option as well.

Oooo, I see Grandson and K. Flay at the Wiltern has some pretty affordable pit tickets.  That may also be an option.  Hip-hop isn't my thing, but I know those two names from when they made a guest appearance on Mike Shinoda's Post-Traumatic solo album and I liked what i heard from them.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #446 on: June 03, 2023, 01:38:18 PM »
I had so much fun doing a back to back concert vacation in Denver this past week. All the bands were fantastic, and I have some pics to post once I can get them all gathered.

Getting to hear some of my favorites from both Helloween and Haken couldn't have been the best one-two punch for shows.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #447 on: June 03, 2023, 01:49:23 PM »
Just bought front row tickets to Progstock.   :metal
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #448 on: June 03, 2023, 02:17:57 PM »
Just bought front row tickets to Progstock.   :metal

Are they going to start setting up now so they'll play on time?

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #449 on: June 03, 2023, 02:20:51 PM »
I'll bring my recliner.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #450 on: June 03, 2023, 11:18:02 PM »
Just saw Puscifer, really fun show

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #451 on: June 06, 2023, 02:35:53 PM »
Well I'm glad I decided to go to the AC Beer Festival to see 311 on Sunday since they just today announced their tour and they aren't coming near here.  I guess I got my 311 fix for the year (saw them 4 times last year).  My gf and I were trying to make it to Red Rocks in Colorado to see them, but since we decided it was too expensive, we opted to go to Atlantic City to catch them.  It's a 90 minute drive and being a beer festival, we decided it best to spend the night in AC.  Harrahs was dirt cheap so we made a nice casino night out of it too. 

The Beer Festival was from noon to 4pm.  So we were up early to get there on time.  There were actually 3 total bands.  Sensamotion were a reggae band.  Solid from what I saw.  Phoneboy was some sort of rock/indie band, I wasn't too into them.  But to be honest, I hardly watched these two bands.  They were more like background music to enjoying all the beer.  They also had an acoustic stage, but you couldn't hear that unless you were right in front of it as the main stage drowned it out.  I did think what I saw was cool though, a nice chill tent with couches to enjoy the music.

The stage was out in the field and you could see 311's tour bus about 50 yards behind the stage.  It was interesting to get to see the band exit the bus, walk to the stage, and then start performing.  It's one of those things you just don't see at a venue because they are usually backstage.  They looked groggy getting out of that tour bus too. I mean, they are a CA band that flew in for a concert the previous night in Maryland and then were taking the stage at 2:30pm.  Quite odd for them and for myself as well.  Their show didn't feel groggy.  Once they started, the energy came from them.  Sounded really raw.  I think there's no like fancy sound system for this outdoor set up stage and with the wind, you kind of got some really raw live sounds out of them.  Like sometimes the wind would make the guitar sound so nice and crisp and it would be all you could really hear.  Sometimes you could hear SA really loudly too when he normally would be the background harmony to Nick's vocals.  I'd say normally this might piss people off, but I've seen 311 over 20 times, it was interesting to hear them so raw and maybe not mixed the greatest.  (they always have a fairly raw live sound though, I just think it was magnified for this show)

Sadly as 311 have done so much lately, the set list kind of sucked.  It was all the same songs Ive heard before and only one unique song that I really enjoyed (Purpose).  My gf and I even left the stage area for like 20 minutes to play a game of checkers while listening to the show.  I'd say there was maybe 1k people watching them.  When I was getting more beer, I overheard the one vendor complaining that everyone was watching the band and no one was drinking anymore  :lol well I certainly kept coming back for my refills so I never got that close to the stage.  I ended up watching the last 7 or so songs from the same spot to end the show.  They did 20 songs, but really nothing interesting overall, but still, we had a lot of fun and I was happy to be back at an outdoor concert!

Atlantic City Beer Festival with 311 LIVE @ Bader Field AC NJ 6/4/2023

Next up, a back to back concert weekend:

June 9th - Rhapsody of Fire, Wind Rose & Seven Kingdoms @ Gramercy Theater, New York City NY
June 10th - TLC, Shaggy, En Vogue & Sean Kingston @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #452 on: June 06, 2023, 02:48:54 PM »
Well, after waiting for ages, Asterism finally announces some US shows, and I won't be able to hit any of them. 3 in LA on days I just can't get there, and one in NYC.

If anyone is interested in seeing the best young guitar player in the world kick ass, here's the dates...

July 1,2- Anime Expo, Los Angeles
July 9- Santa Ana,
July 11- NYC- The Observatory

And as a peek into what you'll see... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkiKSBX8JPA&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1oFVtSlmRIXmVCapXgHleOtpNeAuQ781iuTZv34tYQgbP7y59aYmOkaSU

Please...someone go...for me...

Offline Samsara

• Queensr˙che Biographer and Historian
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Memory flows...like a river.
« Reply #453 on: June 06, 2023, 03:41:12 PM »
So many concerts this year.

Just picked up a pair of tickets to see The Darkness this fall. My wife is a massive fan and has seen them a few times. This will be the first time I see them.
Roads to Madness: The Touring History of Queensr˙che (1981-1997) - At the printer! Out in May 2024!

Pre-order now at www.roadstomadness.com!

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #454 on: June 06, 2023, 04:22:11 PM »
So many concerts this year.

Just picked up a pair of tickets to see The Darkness this fall. My wife is a massive fan and has seen them a few times. This will be the first time I see them.

Yes! I was happy to see they are coming to my local ballroom this fall. I've only seen them once, last year, and really enjoyed their show so I put that on my calendar.  It's also the furthest out concert I have scheduled so nice to see some dates rolling in that are not this summer.