Author Topic: OH NO! 2022 Secret Santa targets on the way! - See post  (Read 9358 times)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
Re: OH NO! 2022 Secret Santa targets on the way! - See post
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2022, 05:39:07 PM »

I think Jackie might be on to something with draft pic... And I'm horrifically ashamed if I got out-sported by her.

:hat
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2022, 09:07:33 PM »
Oh yeah, I got a package today also.

https://youtu.be/J5x1pQUdoFM

Rambling as usual and trying desperately to get in the spirit after a shit week but super pumped to try this stuff!

Edit: oops, just realized i forgot to flip the video but oh well. Not a lot of reading involved.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2022, 09:47:47 AM »
Oh yeah, I got a package today also.

https://youtu.be/J5x1pQUdoFM

Rambling as usual and trying desperately to get in the spirit after a shit week but super pumped to try this stuff!

Edit: oops, just realized i forgot to flip the video but oh well. Not a lot of reading involved.

Nice stuff, the moment I saw that box at the end I knew where it was going  :lol
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2022, 02:27:39 PM »
Fun vids RJ and Jackie…….I thought for a second that was going to be a ‘Sith’ Jar Jar figure……if they even make those. And, I recognized that box and was curious as to if Jackie was going to get startled….and then she did  :lol
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2022, 03:45:50 PM »
Fun vids RJ and Jackie…….I thought for a second that was going to be a ‘Sith’ Jar Jar figure……if they even make those.

Ok good... I wasn't the only one.  That would've been the cat's meow.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2022, 05:32:04 PM »
Just watched all the videos. Love the laughs and smiles. It's what it's all about.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2022, 04:04:37 AM »
Nice videos, RJ and Jackie!
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2022, 03:56:55 PM »
Still haven’t gotten my S.S. present. Hopefully it’ll come after Christmas! But did enjoy watching the other vids. Have a great holiday everyone!
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2022, 07:26:18 PM »
If I forgot anyone, just ask:

I have tracking info for Kin, jingle, and Ministrio.  Tracking says Cool Chris was delivered.

I don’t have tracking for Ben and Splent, but both SS’s have kept me in the loop.

As for RJ’s SS, I’m glad to see people giving verbose directions again!

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2022, 07:30:02 PM »
I have received mine. Will open and film as time, and space in my house, allows.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2022, 08:09:39 PM »
My brother informed me I have a package. Now he just needs to bring it over to me and I can record.  :biggrin:
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2022, 12:39:14 PM »
Ho Ho Ho...here is my video...

https://youtu.be/5YM2zxXlW2Y
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2022, 02:05:52 PM »
Jesus H Christ FedEx blows.  Some lady pulls into my driveway today, hands me an envelope and says "FedEx".  Uh... ok.  She drives off and I realize it's probably my SS gift.  Ok, strange ... just a flat 8.5x11 envelope.  I open it up, and it's a label stapled to a commercial invoice.  That's it.  Nothing else... no instructions, no details, nothing.  I think the damn bitch just left the package in her trunk.  I check the tracking info, and it says "package delivered".  Uh, no it wasn't you dumb bitch, you just gave me the commercial invoice!!!  So I call the general customer support number, finally get to a live agent who has to open an investigation to get the local delivery centre to track the package down.  Oh, and because Boxing Day is a holiday up here, today is the lieu day so nothing is fucking open.

The main distribution centre is 30 minutes up the highway from me, so I'm gonna go out and get some errands/shopping done tomorrow morning, and I'll stop off there to see what the hell is going on.

Protip... anyone who gets me, DO NOT send via FedEx. They almost always fuck it up (as I recall having problems last year too).

Ben... your vid is Private.
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2022, 02:59:35 PM »
That really sucks Chad  :tdwn

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2022, 03:01:51 PM »
They just delivered the invoice? Holy fucknards.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #120 on: December 27, 2022, 03:52:32 PM »

I always do that...It's fix'd now.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #121 on: December 27, 2022, 04:17:12 PM »
Holy shit, Chad.

Nice video, Ben!  That's a cool stocking!  A stocking is actually a great idea!
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #122 on: December 27, 2022, 04:23:15 PM »
Holy shit, Chad.

Nice video, Ben!  That's a cool stocking!  A stocking is actually a great idea!

Yup, It's the simple things. I am also loving the types of chocolate they put in the box. Those eggs were white chocolate and I love white chocolate.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2022, 04:48:26 PM »
Oh man, that's a great idea. It's old school.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #124 on: December 27, 2022, 07:30:42 PM »
The kids and I cannot wait to dive in to the gifts we opened today. Looks like so much fun. Many of our card/board games are 3+ players, and the 5 year old isn't ready for them, and the wife doesn't enjoy games more complex than Spite and Malice*, so the 11 year old and I have been scrounging for games to play, just the two of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BpvAEYsUlw

*Spite and Malice is essentially Skip-Bo, if that is more familiar.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #125 on: December 27, 2022, 08:16:10 PM »
Your daughter is adorable.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #126 on: December 27, 2022, 10:52:21 PM »
Love the stocking Ben_Jamin……very cool  :tup

Adorable daughters Cool Chris……having three boys I am often in awe and admire men who are raising girls……I can’t imagine it. Both your daughters seem to be very sweet. Good haul of games to be played  :tup

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #127 on: December 27, 2022, 11:20:37 PM »
Adorable daughters Cool Chris……having three boys I am often in awe and admire men who are raising girls……I can’t imagine it.

The dynamics of the house have changed noticeably over the past year with the older one. Definitely a lot more bonding time with mom, discussing all the girl drama at school and the changes to her body associated with puberty, being more aware of how she presents herself, getting in to make-up, going to the mall, and such. I am trying not to feel shut out by her, but appreciate that there are things going on in her life right now that mom is just going to be better at helping her with. One of the few things she and I bond over right now is the Switch and board games, and we haven't bought any new ones in a while.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #128 on: December 27, 2022, 11:41:56 PM »
Jesus H Christ FedEx blows.  Some lady pulls into my driveway today, hands me an envelope and says "FedEx".  Uh... ok.  She drives off and I realize it's probably my SS gift.  Ok, strange ... just a flat 8.5x11 envelope.  I open it up, and it's a label stapled to a commercial invoice.  That's it.  Nothing else... no instructions, no details, nothing.  I think the damn bitch just left the package in her trunk.  I check the tracking info, and it says "package delivered".  Uh, no it wasn't you dumb bitch, you just gave me the commercial invoice!!!  So I call the general customer support number, finally get to a live agent who has to open an investigation to get the local delivery centre to track the package down.  Oh, and because Boxing Day is a holiday up here, today is the lieu day so nothing is fucking open.

The main distribution centre is 30 minutes up the highway from me, so I'm gonna go out and get some errands/shopping done tomorrow morning, and I'll stop off there to see what the hell is going on.

Protip... anyone who gets me, DO NOT send via FedEx. They almost always fuck it up (as I recall having problems last year too).

You may be the link I need to expand my organization.

Welcome to my international coalition of people who wish for a black hole to swallow up FedEx.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2022, 04:36:11 AM »

You may be the link I need to expand my organization.

Welcome to my international coalition of people who wish for a black hole to swallow up FedEx.

Which is strange, because the last time I used them, they were extremely helpful at the store to ship the package, and it arrived on-fucking-time with no problems.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2022, 04:49:38 AM »
The kids and I cannot wait to dive in to the gifts we opened today. Looks like so much fun. Many of our card/board games are 3+ players, and the 5 year old isn't ready for them, and the wife doesn't enjoy games more complex than Spite and Malice*, so the 11 year old and I have been scrounging for games to play, just the two of us.

Awesome vid.  Brings back good Christmas memories and DTF gift openings when the jingle.kids were those ages.  Good times.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #131 on: December 28, 2022, 08:09:29 AM »

Nice video, Chris!

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #132 on: December 28, 2022, 11:09:40 PM »
Aww, your kids and dog are adorable, great vid!
I, too, want to see how the feminists play.

Love the nineties trivia games! I'd prob crush that shit.

And I'm also in the "Destroy FedEx" camp, so let's organize.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2022, 11:26:25 PM »
I, too, want to see how the feminists play.

Yeah... I realized after that came out that it wasn't what I wanted to say.  :blush Alas I have no editing skills or I would have amended that somehow. I am not comfortable in front of the camera. Next year I'll just have the girls open everything.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2022, 06:27:57 AM »
And I'm also in the "Destroy FedEx" camp, so let's organize.

As a follow up ... I went to the FedEx delivery office up the highway, but they only handle air/commercial shipments - they don't have access to the ground/residential delivery systems.  But, the very nice girl that was staffing the counter did end up calling some other office to get the lowdown on the reason the driver didn't deliver the package and only the envelope with the commercial invoice in it (which she said was something she'd never seen/heard of before).  Apparently, it was out for delivery yesterday.

"Apparently", because it never showed up.  And now FedEx.com is me an error when I enter the tracking info "Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your tracking results at this time. Please try again".  Don't know if that's an issue on their end as I tried entering some other tracking numbers and got the same result, or if it's specifically because of them "delivering" and now having to re-deliver my particular package.

Time to get back on the phone with them.

le sigh

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #135 on: December 31, 2022, 06:18:33 PM »
Got my present.  I will film the opening tomorrow.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #136 on: December 31, 2022, 08:53:44 PM »
Got my present.  I will film the opening tomorrow.

Same.  Provided i'm not too hungover.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #137 on: December 31, 2022, 08:55:43 PM »
Man up amateur. 

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2023, 08:55:42 AM »
Awww man, you should've filmed them while loaded. Boo.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2023, 08:58:22 AM »
Awww man, you should've filmed them while loaded. Boo.

That can be arranged!