Author Topic: Haken thread v. "Evening With" tour (some set spoilers)  (Read 73197 times)

Offline NoFred

Re: Haken thread v. Fauna, 3rd March 2023
« Reply #1225 on: February 11, 2024, 11:18:07 PM »
Nobody stood at all last night. Kind of odd, honestly. I don't know how it'll work in those balconies, but I'm expecting another fully seated show.

If you happen to find out what time the actual show starts, please pass it along. Pretty sure 6:30 is doors.

The bolded sucks, I’m one of those people split between want to stand (2nd row for this show) and somewhat conscientious about anyone behind… wish there was some GA. Does the band really want *everyone* seated whole show??

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
Re: Haken thread v. "Evening With" tour (some set spoilers)
« Reply #1226 on: February 11, 2024, 11:31:53 PM »
Does the band really want *everyone* seated whole show??
No. They prefer playing standing shows, so those that are all seated they'll almost certainly enjoy more if people are standing up and giving it some energy.

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Deadeye21

• 30 years say we’re in this together
« Reply #1227 on: February 11, 2024, 11:43:33 PM »
Interested to see if they’ll change Act 2 up at all over the course of the tour
Let's go with a P for Deadeye has premature alphabetejaculation.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #1228 on: February 12, 2024, 12:32:53 AM »
Well, as a person that had to stand around the same spot for the entire show, I wished I had the option to sit.  Nonetheless, I had a great time.  Smaller crowd than what I normally would see at the House of Blues with the seating arrangements, but it was a great quality show and most of the seats were filled and they played for around 2 hours 40 minutes.  When the band wanted the crowd to give them excitement, they got it.  That being said, people were sitting for most of the show, but I presume they were attentive to every little thing.  Don't think this is the kind of show that needs crowds moving around and bouncing off of each other.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1229 on: February 12, 2024, 01:20:16 AM »
I enjoyed last night more, but I think this was a slightly better show. They were tighter, the crowd was more energetic, an the sound was much, much better (HOB always has excellent sound). It was a pretty cool venue in a pretty cool neighborhood, to boot. I liked that place.

No. They prefer playing standing shows, so those that are all seated they'll almost certainly enjoy more if people are standing up and giving it some energy.
Then why aren't they? The places they're playing are places that are traditionally GA, so it's not like venue choices dictated the format.

Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1230 on: February 12, 2024, 01:29:28 AM »
Then why aren't they? The places they're playing are places that are traditionally GA, so it's not like venue choices dictated the format.
My impression is that it comes from the promoters (rather than the venues themselves). I think the "Evening With" format lends itself well to a certain vibe, or that's how it's seen anyway. Most of DT's Evening With tours were all seated, after the first couple.

Seems to be particularly an American thing, although Pete thinks some of the shows this tour are hybrid. But in Europe there'll be more of a mix apparently.

This is obviously their first ever time doing Evening With - if at the end of it they feel it doesn't work as well as standing/hybrid shows then they'll hopefully express that for future tours.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline me7

• Disciple of the Cockroach
« Reply #1231 on: February 12, 2024, 02:42:53 AM »
Seems to be particularly an American thing, although Pete thinks some of the shows this tour are hybrid. But in Europe there'll be more of a mix apparently.

European "Evening with" tour confirmed ;)

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1232 on: February 12, 2024, 02:44:48 AM »

European "Evening with" tour confirmed ;)
Not confirmed yet, but sounds like progress is being made which is good. Was always the plan (which they've said publicly), I don't actually know why it's been harder to organise but I'm guessing it's the faff of having to arrange different visas etc (thanks Brexit).

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Pebsie

Re: Haken thread v. Fauna, 3rd March 2023
« Reply #1233 on: February 12, 2024, 04:31:12 AM »
Nobody stood at all last night. Kind of odd, honestly. I don't know how it'll work in those balconies, but I'm expecting another fully seated show.

Thank god. The only time I saw Haken live properly (not incl. the Devin Townsend support) they had 2 supports acts and played a 90 minute set including encore and people were drinking and going crazy. There was constant moshing. Beer being thrown everywhere. One particularly egregious group slapped a kid in the face for dancing awkwardly and then yelled in an old fella's face until he left. Doesn't even sound real written down. One of my worst gig experiences ever. It's prog for goodness sake.

I hate that we're fully seated at DT gigs these days, but I'd take it a million times over that awful awful experience. Hoping when this show makes its way to the UK it's also seated  :biggrin:

EDIT: Nothing wrong with playing 90 minutes nor having 2 support acts. Not blaming Haken at all. It was an absolutely killer set and I had a great time personally, but unfortunately the crowd was poorly behaved. Moshing is fine and fun. Pulling people into it who don't want to be and bullying people into leaving is not. Again, not the band's fault. It's entirely down to the particular audience who was there -- and I'm pretty sure that crowd came for Vola not Haken.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2024, 04:36:20 AM by Pebsie »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1234 on: February 12, 2024, 05:23:18 AM »
Wtf, I've never seen that at a Haken show. Do you mind if I ask which one it was?

The energy at the Shepherd's Bush Empire show last year was INCREDIBLE and it simply wouldn't have been as good if it was seated.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1235 on: February 12, 2024, 08:24:11 AM »
That experience sounds nothing like any of the 9 times I've seen Haken.  Not denying you, but just seems like a real outlier type of Haken concert experience.

As for the seats thing.  I had assumed it was the bands choice since as stated, these are generally GA venues.  One thing I do wonder, the NYC venue for example is about 4 times bigger than what they'd normally play.  I was thinking, maybe the seats are there to make less tickets available and to feel "fuller" such as taking a 2k capacity and turning it into 500.  But really, was mostly thinking that the Evening With format would leave people looking for seats.  But even at a nearly 3 hour concert, most people would have been standing the entire time of a 3 band concert anyway so I'm not entirely sure that was a good reason to put the seats there.  Haken is a bit of a younger crowd compared to DT.

I would say, if the band doesn't want people sitting then Ross should probably comment to the crowd to "stand up".  Even with my front row ticket for NJ and my normal desire to stand, I was pretty sure going into that show that I will be sitting the entire time because I was thinking for sure that's what the band wanted here.

Offline NoFred

« Reply #1236 on: February 12, 2024, 08:53:56 AM »
Hybrid is best imo, and this is a longer show so I get that seats will be nice to have in general. But they can suck the life out of a show if the front section isn’t cool with some/all people standing for the duration.

Saw the set list was the same for the second noght, looking forward to this show a ton and hope it’s a hit for the band.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1237 on: February 12, 2024, 10:13:04 AM »
I would catch this tour if they take it to mainland Europe!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
« Reply #1238 on: February 16, 2024, 07:02:37 AM »
Caught the show in Colorado last night

My review has to come in 2 parts, so I'll try to separate it out to best organize my thoughts

First, the show itself. The music, setlist, band performance, sound, etc. All great. Honestly don't really have anything bad to say about any of that. The setlist was career retrospective, and (IMHO) Haken have a few clunker albums (they all start with the letter V), so selections from those records weren't for me, but I get that they were doing a career-wide thing, other fans enjoy that music, so I won't dock any setlist picks I disagree with, especially considering how good they sounded anyway. 10/10 for the band itself's performance, the setlist, the sound quality, etc. I had a great time while I was there!

Second, the logistics and decisions the band's management made around this tour (I can only speak to Colorado show but I imagine the rest of the tour was modeled this way). Honestly I have a lot more to critique here. For starters, the band was booked in Boulder, Colorado, not Denver. Not a huge deal for me (I live in Denver but don't mind commuting up to Boulder once in a while). However, this led to a VERY NOTABLE drop in attendance. On their last show in Colorado, they did a STANDING room venue that fit about 1,200 people. I am not sure if that show was sold out, but it was definitely close enough to being full that you couldn't really tell either way. This Boulder show last night was SEATED, and only about HALF FULL (venue cap is 850). Because it was entirely seated and only half sold, it was painfully obvious looking around the crowd how small it was. Now, that's not normally something I'd complain about, because I am not fond of big crowds anyway, but in this case the band was really flexing, putting their best foot forward musically, etc. It really sucks that their management purposely picked a seated venue in an artsy college town that is not exactly known for bringing in metal crowds. I wish their management hadn't done them so dirty so they could have had a bigger show to showcase themselves at! The particular venue they played in Boulder has BOTH seated and standing only configurations and the venue was 100% seated for this show. That tells me their tour manager purposely asked for this configuration, as they could have easily done the show standing room only. At least a half sold show at standing room wouldn't have looked as spotty and barren as the smaller crowd would have likely been much closer to the stage. Someone mentioned having insider access to the band and mentioning the band prefers standing venues. That really breaks my heart to hear, especially considering THIS EXACT room they played last night could have been standing if the management had just requested it. Haken deserved better.

Overall I give the show experience an 8/10, docking points entirely on logistics and seemingly weird booking decisions that could have been completely avoided seeing as the last time the band played Colorado they were in a significantly more appropriate room for their market/crowd
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Online Skeever

« Reply #1239 on: February 16, 2024, 10:43:26 AM »
How long was the show, HS? And how long after doors did they take the stage? I'm seeing them in NYC later on, and wondering if I need to book myself a hotel. I live in the Philadelphia area so something like a 2 to 3 hour commute after a long show could be a little much especially if it goes close to midnight.

« Reply #1240 on: February 16, 2024, 10:45:28 AM »
my show was doors 7, show 8 and they were pretty prompt. all in all it was about 2.5-3 hours, i'd say
Welcome to the Forums!

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1241 on: February 16, 2024, 12:20:06 PM »
How long was the show, HS? And how long after doors did they take the stage? I'm seeing them in NYC later on, and wondering if I need to book myself a hotel. I live in the Philadelphia area so something like a 2 to 3 hour commute after a long show could be a little much especially if it goes close to midnight.
Both of my shows started promptly on time and ended 3 hours and 5 minutes later. It's possible they tighten it up for those 5 minutes, but it was already pretty lean.

Caught the show in Colorado last night

My review has to come in 2 parts, so I'll try to separate it out to best organize my thoughts

First, the show itself. The music, setlist, band performance, sound, etc. All great. Honestly don't really have anything bad to say about any of that. The setlist was career retrospective, and (IMHO) Haken have a few clunker albums (they all start with the letter V), so selections from those records weren't for me, but I get that they were doing a career-wide thing, other fans enjoy that music, so I won't dock any setlist picks I disagree with, especially considering how good they sounded anyway. 10/10 for the band itself's performance, the setlist, the sound quality, etc. I had a great time while I was there!

Second, the logistics and decisions the band's management made around this tour (I can only speak to Colorado show but I imagine the rest of the tour was modeled this way). Honestly I have a lot more to critique here. For starters, the band was booked in Boulder, Colorado, not Denver. Not a huge deal for me (I live in Denver but don't mind commuting up to Boulder once in a while). However, this led to a VERY NOTABLE drop in attendance. On their last show in Colorado, they did a STANDING room venue that fit about 1,200 people. I am not sure if that show was sold out, but it was definitely close enough to being full that you couldn't really tell either way. This Boulder show last night was SEATED, and only about HALF FULL (venue cap is 850). Because it was entirely seated and only half sold, it was painfully obvious looking around the crowd how small it was. Now, that's not normally something I'd complain about, because I am not fond of big crowds anyway, but in this case the band was really flexing, putting their best foot forward musically, etc. It really sucks that their management purposely picked a seated venue in an artsy college town that is not exactly known for bringing in metal crowds. I wish their management hadn't done them so dirty so they could have had a bigger show to showcase themselves at! The particular venue they played in Boulder has BOTH seated and standing only configurations and the venue was 100% seated for this show. That tells me their tour manager purposely asked for this configuration, as they could have easily done the show standing room only. At least a half sold show at standing room wouldn't have looked as spotty and barren as the smaller crowd would have likely been much closer to the stage. Someone mentioned having insider access to the band and mentioning the band prefers standing venues. That really breaks my heart to hear, especially considering THIS EXACT room they played last night could have been standing if the management had just requested it. Haken deserved better.

Overall I give the show experience an 8/10, docking points entirely on logistics and seemingly weird booking decisions that could have been completely avoided seeing as the last time the band played Colorado they were in a significantly more appropriate room for their market/crowd
They're playing a venue in Ft Worth tonight, and it's the same kind of story. Friday night will help, but it's still going to cost them a fair number of people. Not only that, it's a venue that nobody's ever heard of. From what I gather there's been plenty of odd venue choices.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1242 on: February 16, 2024, 01:51:10 PM »
To my knowledge, band management don't select individual venues, they work with local/regional promoters. And I gather a range of factors go into it - availability at a time that makes sense with the route they are taking, how much the band will make, etc. But I still take your points THS, it's a shame if some shows are not so well attended. But they had this last year as well - sure Denver was well attended but others weren't. I'm sure it's also affected by what day of the week it is and things like that. There's no exact science to it, unless you're on the scale of Metallica or Taylor Swift in which case you just pick the biggest venue possible because it'll sell out no matter what. :lol

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #1243 on: February 16, 2024, 02:02:49 PM »
I was at the show last night.

Half attended is an exaggeration - a lot of people left after the first half but overall it was about what I expected for a Haken show attendance-wise. They're not a massive band, the fact they can feasibly tour the states two years in a row is impressive frankly. I don't think the attendance has anything to do with being in Boulder vs Denver (they aren't that far away from each other) but just that they're double dipping. If you saw them play last year, there are probably a lot of casual fans who don't need to see them again a year later even with a different setlist. Concert funds being finite for everybody and a lot of bands are touring heavily to make up for lost COVID time, people have to choose between concerts to see.

Haken were great BTW, I've seen them on every North America trek they've done and this was by far my favorite show. Fauna is an incredible album that deserved to be played live.
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #1244 on: February 16, 2024, 03:32:54 PM »
Seeing them next Tuesday at a venue they've played twice before when in St. Louis....it's a max capacity +/-800 people. Very intimate venue with really good sound/acoustics. I've seen TNMB there twice, Sons of Apollo, Haken....it's a fun venue and it's been advertised as 'sold out' on their tour page for weeks now.

Can't wait! Me, my wife...three sons and one of our buddies are going. Looking forward to the evening with format. I remember we were a week away from seeing 'Affinity' played in full plus more songs then Covid shut everything down. Was supposed to meet EB that week also so Covid cost me that too!!!!! >:(
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline DTwwbwMP

« Reply #1245 on: February 16, 2024, 03:51:20 PM »

Half attended is an exaggeration - a lot of people left after the first half

WTF??????????????????? :loser: :facepalm:

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1246 on: February 16, 2024, 04:32:49 PM »

Half attended is an exaggeration - a lot of people left after the first half

WTF??????????????????? :loser: :facepalm:

I guess some folks are either:
1) Still not getting that this is "An Evening With" tour and there are two sets with an intermission
2) Bored out of their minds and bail while they can
3) Are only there to see the first set and don't care for what they play after (if they know the set list beforhand, that is)

Either way, it's weird how this keeps happening.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

« Reply #1247 on: February 16, 2024, 04:41:57 PM »
there was also a weather advisory and it was forecasted to be a bit sketchy last night. i left during the encore (like i said their V-album material is not for me, so i was happy to beat the rideshare spike and leave a tad early) and it ended up not being bad snow wise until after midnight, well after the show, but that could have been a factor too.

i will reiterate and agree with Mosh that Haken themselves were really top notch last night. any criticisms i have put forth today are NOT at the band, they absolutely delivered.
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline Metro

• DTF Resident Sloth
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • The Sloth of Wall Street
« Reply #1248 on: February 16, 2024, 04:44:29 PM »
I think someone asked this before, but is Ross letting the crowd know that they’ll be coming back for a second set?

« Reply #1249 on: February 16, 2024, 04:47:00 PM »
i'm less certain people are ignorant to the fact that the show isn't over and more in the camp of "some people just don't want a 3 hour dose of prog metal", but what do i know, i'm there for all of it (unless it's a V-album song)

you know what they say, "if you stay away from the V, then Haken is for thee"
Welcome to the Forums!

Online The Letter M

« Reply #1250 on: February 16, 2024, 04:50:28 PM »
i'm less certain people are ignorant to the fact that the show isn't over and more in the camp of "some people just don't want a 3 hour dose of prog metal", but what do i know, i'm there for all of it (unless it's a V-album song)

Meanwhile, if there's V from Spock's Beard or Symphony X, then I'm totally all in.  :lol

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

« Reply #1251 on: February 16, 2024, 04:55:27 PM »

Meanwhile, if there's V from Spock's Beard or Symphony X, then I'm totally all in.  :lol

-Marc.

:rollin :rollin
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline Mosh

• For I have dined on honeydew!
« Reply #1252 on: February 16, 2024, 05:00:13 PM »
I think someone asked this before, but is Ross letting the crowd know that they’ll be coming back for a second set?
Yes, it was very clear that there would be a second set.

The weather definitely could have played a part, the snow was pretty ugly on my drive home.

I don’t think there’s a lot to overthink here. American audiences are very casual and very few are actually there for the music or care on the level that we do. A 90 minute set and some drinks is enough for them to get their money’s worth.

And to be fair, the first set alone was worth price of admission. Second set for me was bonus.
New Animal Soup scifi space opera for fans of Porcupine Tree, Mastodon, Iron Maiden: Chariots of the Gods

https://animalsoup.bandcamp.com/album/chariots-of-the-gods

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #1253 on: February 16, 2024, 05:54:05 PM »
If memory serves me right, at the Anaheim show last week,  show started at 8:00 (actual music was not played until 8:05, as I think they had a tape intro).  Set ended at 9:25 before the break and then they were back from 9:40 to 11:05.  I mean 80 minutes of solid music was fine, but I can't imagine those that have seats not sticking around for the rest of the show.  I can imagine those that can only stand for the entire show thinking (fudge, about another 80 minutes to go before the show is over.  Don't think I can hold on that long.)  Then, you have guys like me that stood for the entire show and feeling the aftereffects for the next few days.  Still a fun show to be see.

In my region of concert-going, it's a bit risky double-dipping doing a show in both LA and Anaheim back to back since the 2nd show (most likely the OC show) will have a dip in attendance.  Now granted, I don't think there were other venues in the area that could accommodate having a big enough room to also include seats.  It's either House of Blues or the City National Grove of Anaheim.  If they wanted all GA that can hold around 400-500 people, they could have done The Observatory in Santa Ana about 30 minutes south or the smaller Parish House room at the House of Blues and that would be fine.  That said doing all GA would mean promoters charging one set of prices (although they could include fastlane options) in comparison to different seating sections that promoters would think they can sell certain seats at a higher price. 

Don't think I saw much (if any at all) left after the 1st set that didn't come back.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 06:01:48 PM by Anguyen92 »

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #1254 on: February 16, 2024, 08:05:48 PM »
I think the people bailing stood out for me cause it was the two rows right in front of me, 4 people each. Their loss, my gain. One dude was tall too, so I was very grateful they bailed. :lol

Online Skeever

« Reply #1255 on: February 17, 2024, 07:01:07 AM »
Well, I've got my ticket for Saturday, March 2nd in NYC. Also booked myself a hotel room, since rates were looking pretty reasonable. If anyone is looking to meet up before the show I'll be around, let me know if you know of any type of meetups going on as well. Really enjoyed the DT fan club one that happened last year.

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #1256 on: February 17, 2024, 10:27:05 AM »
Can't wait for the EU-Tour. Any indications when they are going to announce it?

Offline The Great Zo

« Reply #1257 on: February 20, 2024, 11:09:29 PM »
Was front row at the St. Louis show (Delmar Hall) tonight. Couple quick thoughts:

1) This show was sold out, and it looked it too -- but of course, it was seated. So it wasn't as tightly packed as a GA show would be. I know they've played Delmar Hall before, and it's been GA in the past. I'll be at the Cincinnati show tomorrow, and that one isn't anywhere near sold out.

2) Ross very clearly mentioned that the band would be returning after a short 15 minute break.  :lol

3) The crowd mostly remained seated for the two main sets, with some parts of the front corners standing up for a good chunk of the show. The entire venue was on their feet for the encore.

4) I continue to struggle with the sound up front. I love the experience in the front row, but I'm sure the mix is better in the back. I've always had a rougher go with the mix near the stage with Haken than I have with most other bands.

5) Otherwise, yeah, Haken was great as always. And I was pretty happy with the setlist. And I could never near 1985 enough times.  ;D

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #1258 on: February 21, 2024, 07:22:10 AM »
Was front row at the St. Louis show (Delmar Hall) tonight. Couple quick thoughts:

1) This show was sold out, and it looked it too -- but of course, it was seated. So it wasn't as tightly packed as a GA show would be. I know they've played Delmar Hall before, and it's been GA in the past. I'll be at the Cincinnati show tomorrow, and that one isn't anywhere near sold out.

2) Ross very clearly mentioned that the band would be returning after a short 15 minute break.  :lol

3) The crowd mostly remained seated for the two main sets, with some parts of the front corners standing up for a good chunk of the show. The entire venue was on their feet for the encore.

4) I continue to struggle with the sound up front. I love the experience in the front row, but I'm sure the mix is better in the back. I've always had a rougher go with the mix near the stage with Haken than I have with most other bands.

5) Otherwise, yeah, Haken was great as always. And I was pretty happy with the setlist. And I could never near 1985 enough times.  ;D

Was there as well. I hate that it was seated. It was GA the last time I saw them there. The only benefit for me last night with it being seated was that my 13 year old got an aisle seat and was able to watch unobstructed. Seated shows suck.....my 16 year old was bummed about it and he said he wanted to stand but didn't want to upset the people behind him. But he and my other two sons were thrashing and banging away while sitting so...glad they had fun.

I was three rows in front of the sound board on the right side (looking at stage) and the sound was incredible as usual. Delmar Hall has a great sound to it and I've never 'heard' a bad show there.

Good show....they all sounded great and I'll await their next trip through 
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1259 on: February 21, 2024, 07:44:22 AM »
Well, I've got my ticket for Saturday, March 2nd in NYC. Also booked myself a hotel room, since rates were looking pretty reasonable. If anyone is looking to meet up before the show I'll be around, let me know if you know of any type of meetups going on as well. Really enjoyed the DT fan club one that happened last year.

I'm on the fence for going to NYC.  Going to NJ since I have my ticket and NYC is doable, just not sure I'll make it happen or not yet.  Might be a game day decision.