Author Topic: JOHN PETRUCCI SOLO TOUR - MORE DATES JUST ANNOUNCED  (Read 25047 times)

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: JOHN PETRUCCI SOLO TOUR JUST ANNOUNCED
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2022, 12:41:55 PM »
Sure would be nice to get the rest of those tour dates.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline a51502112

• Canada!
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2022, 08:09:18 AM »
A date has been added for Toronto November 17.
Anyone know where to sing up for the presale?
It says: Embrace presents/Live Nation presale.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2022, 08:17:48 AM »
Actually, ticketmaster has a bunch of dates now

Here ya go:

https://bnds.us/srbden
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 08:29:54 AM by Vmadera00 »
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Awaken

« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2022, 08:23:28 AM »
All of these are on JPs site now too, really looking forward to this!

Offline Trav86

« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2022, 08:31:54 AM »
I know it’s not the same in every city, but in Dallas, he’s playing the same venue that Dream Theater has been playing the last couple of tours. It was pretty packed for DT, but I wonder if the promoter thinks he’ll draw the same amount (or pretty close) as DT does in our area. I hope so, I’m looking forward to it.

Shit, it looks like he’s charging as much as for a DT show also!
Can't we find the minds
to lead us closer to the heart?

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: JOHN PETRUCCI SOLO TOUR - MORE DATES JUST ANNOUNCED
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2022, 09:48:34 AM »
Shocked there's a NJ date and NYC date.  Looks like I'm happy I didn't buy that NYC ticket as I'll go to the much closer Red Bank show now. 

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2022, 09:54:07 AM »
Just saw the dates and the only shows that are close to me are the week I have to go to New York for work.

Offline msalle5150

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2022, 11:35:22 AM »
Hi…new here…feel bad this is my first post. I have a ticket for the NYC Petrucci show and would rather go to the NJ show. Would anyone be interested in buying the NY ticket?  It’s in the balcony Row B. Thanks.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2022, 01:13:07 PM »
Hmm, looks like the closest show to me that I'd be willing to travel for is probably Charleston SC.

Maybe I can talk the wife into a weekend excursion.
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2022, 01:59:00 PM »
Having two Greater LA shows in one leg can be really risky.  Both may not sell out.  Never been to the Ace Hotel, but every time I see prices on shows in that venue, it's always a price I'm not willing to pay.  Anaheim House of Blues is the much more better option if I were to go.  It's all GA and no seats.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2022, 04:13:43 PM »
Two close Florida shows and they're on a Saturday/Sunday, pretty much perfect :hat
Photobucket sucks.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2022, 08:48:15 PM »
Wow, the tour starts at The Strand in Providence. The Awake tour started there as well, with Berklee the second show of that tour. I'd rather see him at The Strand, but Boston on a Friday works better than Providence on a Wednesday.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2022, 06:26:31 AM »
Shocked there's a NJ date and NYC date.  Looks like I'm happy I didn't buy that NYC ticket as I'll go to the much closer Red Bank show now.

So, because of the staggered announcements and on-sale dates, I ended up with tickets to New York, Boston, and Connecticut.   I wouldn't ordinarily go to all three, but the NY show is a week later, so I may do all three for the social aspect of it.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2022, 07:09:53 AM »

So, because of the staggered announcements and on-sale dates, I ended up with tickets to New York, Boston, and Connecticut.   I wouldn't ordinarily go to all three, but the NY show is a week later, so I may do all three for the social aspect of it.
If it wasn't that the NJ and NY show were back to back, I would consider going to both, but I am eyeing the CT show as another option.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2022, 08:04:56 AM »

I know I offered the "let's meet up" but I'm not really thinking I'm going to go to the NYC show now.  I'm not that into JP's solo music to want to see the show twice.  Red Bank will be significantly easier and cheaper for me.  I'm still a bit shocked they added the NJ show, I did not expect that with the NYC show announcement.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2022, 08:07:02 AM »

I know I offered the "let's meet up" but I'm not really thinking I'm going to go to the NYC show now.  I'm not that into JP's solo music to want to see the show twice.  Red Bank will be significantly easier and cheaper for me.  I'm still a bit shocked they added the NJ show, I did not expect that with the NYC show announcement.

No, that's cool; I get it. It's not you're never going to NYC for a show again. 

Offline a51502112

• Canada!
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2022, 08:19:17 AM »
Yay! Got my ticket for Toronto.

Now, we wait...

Offline Joshgirouard

• Kitchener Ontario Canada
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2022, 10:23:42 AM »
Incase anyone needs the presale code for Toronto it’s : VELOCITY
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 10:30:56 AM by Joshgirouard »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2022, 10:44:42 AM »
Incase anyone needs the presale code for Toronto it’s : VELOCITY

Anyone know the NJ code?

Offline alewis525

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2022, 11:05:53 AM »
APPLAUSE is the generic LiveNation password for presales this week, so try that. It just worked for me for Anaheim (which is being sold as a seated show by the way, the first time I've seen that at that venue).

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2022, 11:13:17 AM »
APPLAUSE is the generic LiveNation password for presales this week, so try that. It just worked for me for Anaheim (which is being sold as a seated show by the way, the first time I've seen that at that venue).

That didn't work or a bunch of the other generic passwords that chrome had on autofill  :lol but thanks

Offline geeeemo

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2022, 11:15:59 AM »

I got front row for this show! yay!!

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2022, 11:22:14 AM »

That didn't work or a bunch of the other generic passwords that chrome had on autofill  :lol but thanks
TERMINAL was the one for NYC

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2022, 11:29:07 AM »

TERMINAL was the one for NYC

Nope!  :lol I'm on the venues mailing list and it wasn't on there either, or any of their socials.  Livenation just labels it as a "Member presale" too.

Offline RaiseTheKnife

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2022, 11:43:33 AM »

Me too!  Row A for Anaheim and Row B for Los Angeles.

Offline geeeemo

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2022, 12:22:50 PM »

Me too!  Row A for Anaheim and Row B for Los Angeles.
See you there!

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2022, 12:40:50 PM »

Yep, confirmed.  APPLAUSE worked for that one.  Yeah, that is weird that there are seats at the Anaheim HOB.  It looks like the configuration does not look like it's using the full 2,000 people capacity (which would be all standing GA).  That's a bit of a bummer.  I'll check back at a later time then.

Offline RaiseTheKnife

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2022, 02:52:58 PM »

Yep, confirmed.  APPLAUSE worked for that one.  Yeah, that is weird that there are seats at the Anaheim HOB.  It looks like the configuration does not look like it's using the full 2,000 people capacity (which would be all standing GA).  That's a bit of a bummer.  I'll check back at a later time then.

I think its great they are doing a seated show at the Anaheim HOB.  I usually have to pay for the VIP balcony seats upgrade there.  General admission is elbow to elbow and the only way to get up front is to wait at the venue all day.  No thanks. 

Offline countoftuscany42

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2022, 04:05:53 PM »
row D in LA! 

A little surprised about seats for HOB, but similarly this year the El Rey had seats for The Neal Morse Band and The Belasco had seats for Transatlantic, two venues that are usually standing GA.  That's why I thought either of those venues could be the LA stop for this run, especially since they're a bit smaller when you're risking LA and the Anaheim show eating into each others' sales, but the Ace Hotel is supposed to be a nice venue so hopefully it sells well enough

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2022, 09:20:00 AM »
The NJ show is open for sale and there's a bunch of front row center tickets available.... but it's so expensive.  Amazing how I paid a good amount less for the same seat for DT this year at the same venue.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #100 on: August 12, 2022, 09:22:12 AM »
Yeah the ticket prices for this show are ridiculous.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: August 12, 2022, 09:24:42 AM »
But there at least are $29 last row tickets.  Which I will likely get.  I go to too many concerts to splurge this much on a single one that, if I'm being honest, isn't really my favorite music.  I LOVE JP though so that's why I'm even considering it.  Maybe if JP gave me the guitar pic at that DT show instead of the guy next to me I'd cough up the money  :lol

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #102 on: August 12, 2022, 10:32:42 AM »
They're skipping the Pacific Northwest so it looks like I won't be going.  I could take a road trip to Sanfrancisco but not with these gas prices.. 
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline geeeemo

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2022, 10:58:09 AM »
They're skipping the Pacific Northwest so it looks like I won't be going.  I could take a road trip to Sanfrancisco but not with these gas prices..

And the....Denver, Utah, etc. area... what is that...almost west? Directly from San Francisco to Minneapolis.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2022, 01:45:16 PM »
But there at least are $29 last row tickets.  Which I will likely get.  I go to too many concerts to splurge this much on a single one that, if I'm being honest, isn't really my favorite music.  I LOVE JP though so that's why I'm even considering it.  Maybe if JP gave me the guitar pic at that DT show instead of the guy next to me I'd cough up the money  :lol

I'm not going to lie... I'm not really going for the music.  His solo albums are very good, but they aren't something I listen to every day. I'm going for the spectacle.  John, Mike, the wives... I feel like this could be something out of the ordinary.