Poll

Would You Rather.......

Be given $1 million Dollars Straight Up
35 (92.1%)
Be given $10 million Dollars but have to score one penalty shot on an NHL goalie of  your choosing. You have (10) attempts.
3 (7.9%)
Be given $10 million Dollars  but you have to beat Tiger Woods in one hole of golf on a PGA Tour course of your choosing.. You have 18 holes to do so. .
0 (0%)
Be given $10 million Dollars to get a hit off of Max Scherzer. You have (6) at bats to do so.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Would You Rather......  (Read 1615 times)

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Would You Rather......
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2023, 08:56:20 AM »
Just give me the million. I'm so unathletic I fell down the same set of stairs a week apart, ankle's never been the same.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2023, 02:12:01 PM »
I thought of a couple others:

- Save a penalty kick by a professional soccer player.  You have ten chances.

- Score one basket in a game of one-on-one against an NBA player before he scores 20 baskets on you.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2023, 05:30:24 PM »
I thought of a couple others:

- Save a penalty kick by a professional soccer player.  You have ten chances.

- Score one basket in a game of one-on-one against an NBA player before he scores 20 baskets on you.

That, I have a shot at.  Maybe not now, at 55, but even ten years ago, I'd take my shot at that. 

Offline Snow Dog

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2023, 06:43:03 PM »
The one I had come up with was the reverse - shoot a penalty against a pro goalie. You have three tries.

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2023, 12:27:53 PM »
The one I had come up with was the reverse - shoot a penalty against a pro goalie. You have three tries.

I think scoring against a goalie is easier than saving a penalty. Still I wouldn't take my chances, but out of the two -  try to save a penalty or try to score one - I'd definitively take the scoring.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!