Author Topic: What are your favorite albums of the 20s so far  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Blind_FaithX

• I love music
Re: What are your favorite albums of the 20s so far
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2022, 12:20:43 PM »
Nice, I wish I can see them live one day as well  :tup
Funny how everything was Roses
When we held on to the Guns
Just because you're winnin'
Don't mean you're the lucky one

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2022, 12:21:43 PM »
I like the first few Coldplay albums, but I just don't think the heavily electronic direction suits them.  There are numerous other artists that are much better at that sort of music than them. 

Offline faizoff

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2022, 12:26:57 PM »
Nice, I wish I can see them live one day as well  :tup

I've seen them twice and really regret not seeing them earlier when I had the chance. They put on a great show and you can enjoy the show from really anywhere. I had nosebleed seats and still had a great time.

I posted some pics here.
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2022, 01:39:52 PM »
Yeah, I've been on a periodic hunt for more like them in the last few years.  There are other side projects from both of them if you haven't already heard them yet, such as Emma's other collaborations Marriages, The Nocturnes, or even Red Sparrowes to an extent.  Marissa also has Mountain Home and Droneflower.  Depending upon what it is you like about them, certain artists may appeal more or less, but I'd look into Agnes Obel, Anna von Hausswolff, Aythis, Darkher, Chelsea Wolfe, Daughter, Emily Jane White, FVNERALS, ISON, Lethian Dreams, Louise Lemon, Noeta, Shedfromthebody, Thayer Sarrano, and The Eden House to start.

Thanks! I've saved most of the names in my Spotify lists. I usally need a few spins to fully appreciate this kind of artists but Anna von Hauswolff will probably be in rotation for a while.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2022, 02:16:18 PM »
Which album(s) of her's have you heard?