Author Topic: TESTICLES.  (Read 7605 times)

Offline Skeever

Re: TESTICLES.
« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2022, 06:06:28 AM »
My wife's eye doctor blamed some of her eye issues on the booster, as did my son's asthma doctor.
So...there's not like there's nothing to that.

My mom's rheumatologist is currently telling her the same thing.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2022, 07:01:57 AM »
this thread was quite the read.

I’ve had prostatitis for years. And I have matching hernia scars on both sides.
My urologist is Dr.Wang (pronounced Wong but still funny)

And my kid also developed an eye issue after his booster. He’s on anti- blood clotting meds for the rest of life. Only three known cases in the world of this particular type of clotting. Genetic?
I’m double Vaxed. And not in any way saying there was a correlation. But man….the timing was sure suspicious.  His eye returned to normal   

You know I read that Gorgins’ guy’s wiki. We are the same age. He makes me feel like I’ve wasted a life.
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2022, 07:42:54 AM »
this thread was quite the read.

I’ve had prostatitis for years. And I have matching hernia scars on both sides.
My urologist is Dr.Wang (pronounced Wong but still funny)

And my kid also developed an eye issue after his booster. He’s on anti- blood clotting meds for the rest of life. Only three known cases in the world of this particular type of clotting. Genetic?
I’m double Vaxed. And not in any way saying there was a correlation. But man….the timing was sure suspicious.  His eye returned to normal   

You know I read that Gorgins’ guy’s wiki. We are the same age. He makes me feel like I’ve wasted a life.

Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2022, 08:01:45 AM »

Meditation/breathing exercises (you must PRACTICE these)

Don't sleep on this one; when I first moved back to Connecticut it was with the specific intent to get divorced (long story) and the first six months or year was a REALLY stressful time for me.  I even ended up in the hospital for about four days - the first and only time I've ever been admitted (so far).  It was a condition that I still technically have, but I've not had a recurrence in nine years (fingers crossed).   One of the things that my doctor said to try - and even he said "now, don't laugh at me, give this a try" - was a series of breathing exercises.  I did them a couple times a day and while I don't do them much anymore, there is still the odd occasion where I will.  It just seems, for me anyway, to deescalate everything my body and brain is going through in that moment.  It's like a way of regulating, of turning the thermostat.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2022, 11:39:24 AM »
Stadler, I take breathing exercises very seriously. I do them a few times every day. I think everyone should do them as its good for overall health.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2022, 02:50:06 PM »

Don't sleep on this one; when I first moved back to Connecticut it was with the specific intent to get divorced (long story) and the first six months or year was a REALLY stressful time for me.  I even ended up in the hospital for about four days - the first and only time I've ever been admitted (so far).  It was a condition that I still technically have, but I've not had a recurrence in nine years (fingers crossed).   One of the things that my doctor said to try - and even he said "now, don't laugh at me, give this a try" - was a series of breathing exercises.  I did them a couple times a day and while I don't do them much anymore, there is still the odd occasion where I will.  It just seems, for me anyway, to deescalate everything my body and brain is going through in that moment.  It's like a way of regulating, of turning the thermostat.

Exactly.  I remember in my 20s someone suggested a breathing exercise to me and I though it was all a bunch of mumbo jumbo.  Then I grew up and got a lot smarter and realized that like muscle memory for motor skills, breathing/meditation is a way to activate OR calm the brain depending on what is needed at the time.  It has been years since I've read studies but I kind of recall coming across one that indicated people who exercise regularly often get the same benefits because exercise induces deep breathing.  So it becomes even more important for people who are couch potatoes or for various reasons cannot exercise routinely.  I personally have a love/hate relationship with yoga.  I love the breathing aspect and can really see how use of breath impacts form and power.  But unfortunately it is murder on my wrists and having my head down (like in downward dog, etc) while exercising makes me too dizzy.  But I can certainly see why yoga appeals to so many people and can be addicting to some.
Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2022, 03:06:38 PM »
I have never done breathing exercises or anything like that, but I also rely on deep breathing if I know I am getting stressed or really nervous about something. It defintely helps.

There's a reason why people say "Take a deep breath."
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2022, 05:36:19 PM »

I've heard all this sort of stuff, never really gotten into myself, but people swear by it.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2022, 02:46:06 PM »

I've heard all this sort of stuff, never really gotten into myself, but people swear by it.

One million percent!!!!!

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2022, 03:28:34 PM »

Eh. I'm a real man. I don't breathe. At all.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2022, 10:23:11 PM »
I ain't got time to breathe.