Author Topic: TESTICLES.  (Read 7606 times)

Offline Glasser

TESTICLES.
« on: June 25, 2022, 06:43:03 PM »
Ok well I cannot believe I'm posting this here but I'm hoping someone can make me, well, less freaked out. I have been having lower back pain on and off for a while. The pain wraps around my right side and my right nut hurts or phantom testicle as it seems gone. Today I noticed my scrotum felt completely empty. Literally empty. I'm 52 and this is new to me.  Where did they go?    :blush :huh:

Yes, I'm 100% serious but some lighthearted jokes are welcomed as I do have a sense of humor about pretty much anything.  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 06:55:39 PM by Glasser »

Offline WilliamMunny

• Generation Mixtape
Re: TESTICLES.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 06:55:30 PM »
Ok well I cannot believe I'm posting this here but I'm hoping someone can make me, well, less freaked out. I have been having lower back pain on and off for a while. The pain wraps around my right side and my right nut hurts or phantom testicle as it seems gone. Today I noticed my scrotum felt completely empty. Literally empty. I'm 52 and this is new to me.  Where did they go?    :blush :huh:

Um...Urologist. STAT.  :eek

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2022, 06:56:20 PM »
Yeah, I think this is the second time of late that I've had to tell somebody ASK A FUCKING DOCTOR AND NOT WEIRD INTERNET PEOPLE!
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2022, 06:58:08 PM »
Tom, get off the forum and go to a doctor......like, now.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2022, 06:58:25 PM »
This takes the magicians disappearing ball trick to a whole new level.

But seriously....
Um...Urologist. STAT.  :eek
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2022, 06:59:21 PM »
Also, how many of us read this and immediately took a feel to make sure?  :lol
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Glasser

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2022, 07:00:10 PM »
Yeah, I think this is the second time of late that I've had to tell somebody ASK A FUCKING DOCTOR AND NOT WEIRD INTERNET PEOPLE!

I get that but I thought maybe this is "familiar" to someone, anyone. Doctors freak me out more than you fine internet people.  :|

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2022, 07:00:28 PM »

Hey!  I'm not that weird! Maybe a little.  ;D

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2022, 07:01:17 PM »
Also, how many of us read this and immediately took a feel to make sure?  :lol

I'm never not feeling them....

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 07:01:53 PM »

I get that but I thought maybe this is "familiar" to someone, anyone. Doctors freak me out more than you fine internet people.  :|

What do you mean by phantom testicle?

Offline Glasser

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 07:03:36 PM »

What do you mean by phantom testicle?

Because it hurts where my right nut is/was....

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 07:05:16 PM »

Thank you. Voice of reason here
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2022, 07:05:54 PM »
Yup, go to a doctor dude.

My internet money is on a hernia though.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2022, 07:08:15 PM »

That is exactly what I'm fearing.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2022, 07:12:38 PM »

I don't know, but if it were me I think I might welcome it being "only" a hernia. They can fix those.
E.F. Benson

Offline Glasser

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2022, 07:15:53 PM »
All I can say is WHY? JUST WHY? Shit never ends.  :angry:

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2022, 07:18:02 PM »
Sorry to hear that. Just take care of yourself. All of yourself.
E.F. Benson

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2022, 07:20:09 PM »
Exactly. Don't wait to see your primary. Go now. It's extremely important. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2022, 07:29:38 PM »
Tom, no one in this thread is going to find that testicle. Go to a urologist.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Glasser

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2022, 07:39:49 PM »
Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I'm scared. Been going through so much crap lately so why not more fucking bullshit!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2022, 07:45:44 PM »
Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I'm scared. Been going through so much crap lately so why not more fucking bullshit!

All the more reason to see a urologist. It might be nothing at all. Maybe your testicle just gravitated northward for some reason.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2022, 07:59:58 PM »
I thought this might have been a thread about ballsy Winger albums but no luck...........

I had something not unlike this a few years back and was worried.  Had scans at the docs etc......and nothing.  In the end I figured it out for myself some months later.  It was coming from very tight muscles in the hip that got that bad they were literally strangling everything around them.

So try sitting on your ass less and do some quad stretching - worked for me  :biggrin:   

Hope it's nothing to worry about.
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2022, 08:02:19 PM »
ballsy Winger albums

The definition of an oxymoron.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2022, 08:14:57 PM »
Like others have said, go see a doctor, but it could be sciatica hitting the wrong nerve.  I had this issue a handful of times over the years where my sciatica was sore and certain movements felt like someone was lightly pinching my right testicle. It didn't last long, but it went away.  I never had it where it felt like it was gone completely, so I cannot help ya there. Good luck.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2022, 08:52:46 PM »

I don't know, but if it were me I think I might welcome it being "only" a hernia. They can fix those.

This x1000.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2022, 08:54:27 PM »

Because life throws us challenges all the time, some bigger than others.  Tom, wasting you're energy on 'why' this is happening to you won't fix it in any way, get it checked dude, and this is coming from someone who hasn't been to a doctor in like 15 years, but if I had those symptoms or my nut drained or disappeared, mate I'm straight to the ER.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2022, 09:00:48 PM »
I thought this might have been a thread about ballsy Winger albums but no luck...........

I had something not unlike this a few years back and was worried.  Had scans at the docs etc......and nothing.  In the end I figured it out for myself some months later.  It was coming from very tight muscles in the hip that got that bad they were literally strangling everything around them.

So try sitting on your ass less and do some quad stretching - worked for me  :biggrin:   

You wanna know something, I've never mentioned this but Brent is on the money.  I will admit here that I actually had problems about 5 years back with ED, like badly, and yes, I was like 33 years old.  I had been training in the gym for years and neglected stretching but was none the wiser.  My diet was on point, no drinking, no smoking, getting fitter but couldn't keep it up, it didn't make sense.  It was ruining my relationship and as a man, tormenting.

I was googling like crazy the potential issues, and tight hip flexors and a tight psoas muscle came up, I was intrigued.  So, being the tough guy neglecting stretching up to that point, I made a routine, and about a week later, things improved slightly a little and I had hope.  About a few weeks later and I was back like an 18 year old, it was incredible.  The money stretch for me was this one;

So Tom, yes I said get it checked and still do, but Brent is onto something here, and hopefully it's something this simple.

Go and check out David Goggins story on stretching, it sounds far fetched, but he's on the money.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2022, 09:02:02 PM »

Don't give me ideas.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2022, 09:27:06 PM »
Like others have said, go see a doctor, but it could be sciatica hitting the wrong nerve.  I had this issue a handful of times over the years where my sciatica was sore and certain movements felt like someone was lightly pinching my right testicle. It didn't last long, but it went away.  I never had it where it felt like it was gone completely, so I cannot help ya there. Good luck.

This exact thing flares up, lower back pain on the right radiating to my ballsack. But upon further digging I did locate the nut kind of higher up. (I still can’t believe I posted this) but you all are awesome!

Offline Glasser

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2022, 09:48:32 PM »

You wanna know something, I've never mentioned this but Brent is on the money.  I will admit here that I actually had problems about 5 years back with ED, like badly, and yes, I was like 33 years old.  I had been training in the gym for years and neglected stretching but was none the wiser.  My diet was on point, no drinking, no smoking, getting fitter but couldn't keep it up, it didn't make sense.  It was ruining my relationship and as a man, tormenting.

I was googling like crazy the potential issues, and tight hip flexors and a tight psoas muscle came up, I was intrigued.  So, being the tough guy neglecting stretching up to that point, I made a routine, and about a week later, things improved slightly a little and I had hope.  About a few weeks later and I was back like an 18 year old, it was incredible.  The money stretch for me was this one;

So Tom, yes I said get it checked and still do, but Brent is onto something here, and hopefully it's something this simple.

Go and check out David Goggins story on stretching, it sounds far fetched, but he's on the money.
David Goggins is extremely motivational on all things, he's the man. I'm going to get it checked out and yes Brent is right about stretching for sure! It gets overlooked. Thanks all!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2022, 09:50:38 PM »
Goggins has kind of become my idol and a huge inspiration.

Invasive question but, does it hurt to pee or anything, or any issues when peeing?

Offline Glasser

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2022, 09:56:34 PM »

Invasive question but, does it hurt to pee or anything, or any issues when peeing?

No issues peeing thank god. You can ask me just about anything my friend, look at this thread I started, haha!  My middle son who had open heart surgery watches all things Goggins every day. He's 21 and he's the one who shows me his videos.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:02:59 PM by Glasser »

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2022, 10:55:47 PM »
Well that's a good thing.  Keep us updated mate, but take it seriously.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2022, 04:34:59 AM »
Ahh, the prodigal nut has returned!!!

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2022, 05:21:59 AM »
WHO'S GONNA CARRY THE BOATS

I love Goggins  :lol
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls