Puppies (Re)Discovery EP Roulette V.4 (The Final Art!)

Started by Puppies_On_Acid, June 25, 2022, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Postwhore

Quote from: TAC on November 23, 2022, 06:02:24 PM
Quote from: kingshmegland on November 23, 2022, 05:53:03 PM
BTW, I'm watching DVR shows.

I can't do it. I simply cannot consume any fiction. I don't have the headspace for it.

Reality blows.  Watching shows is a way to get away from the daily bullshit.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Quote from: kingshmegland on November 23, 2022, 06:04:10 PM
Quote from: TAC on November 23, 2022, 06:02:24 PM
Quote from: kingshmegland on November 23, 2022, 05:53:03 PM
BTW, I'm watching DVR shows.

I can't do it. I simply cannot consume any fiction. I don't have the headspace for it.

Reality blows.  Watching shows is a way to get away from the daily bullshit.

I certainly don't watch reality shows that's for damn sure.

I just can't watch a show where's there's shit going on. A murder, a kidnapping, drama, whatever. i just don't find that relaxing in any way.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

LithoJazzoSphere

There's about as much drama, crime, and general mayhem in most sports leagues as there is in reality shows these days. 

ariich

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on November 23, 2022, 04:09:54 PM
Just so y'all know. I have been working on these, although it's been slow. Sorry for that.

Just so you have something to occupy your time, I'll start posting the art I've spent way too much time on this round for each album, starting with Ariich!

That is so epic. Love the characters, and love the space battles and the Pillars.

Characters from left to right, the first two must be Herschel and Albrecht and the last one General Cadman. Guessing the shadowy figure in between could be the leader of the Dogs of War?

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

jingle.boy

Do whatever you need to do to get good with yourself.  Most know I've suffered from depression regularly over the past 10 years - and have vanished from the forum for months at a time on more than one occasion... and I wasn't even suffering from the grief of losing close friends.   So I get it, and as I said before some/most/all of us have been there and understand

Except for Tim apparently.  Better get going on his writeup first, or he WILL be in a funk.   :lol

Seriously though, do whatever you need to.  And that artwork is bitchin.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on November 24, 2022, 03:41:44 AM
Do whatever you need to do to get good with yourself.  Most know I've suffered from depression regularly over the past 10 years - and have vanished from the forum for months at a time on more than one occasion... and I wasn't even suffering from the grief of losing close friends.   So I get it, and as I said before some/most/all of us have been there and understand

Except for Tim apparently.  Better get going on his writeup first, or he WILL be in a funk.   :lol

Seriously though, do whatever you need to.  And that artwork is bitchin.

I'm just kidding. We literally lost a best friend a couple of weeks ago and it's been quite sad and awful. Three kids the same age as mine (including my oldest's best friend) now without a father.

DTF has always been MY escape. It's a great friend network, and there's always someone to talk to.

And yes, the artwork is bitchin'!
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

TAC

Quote from: ariich on November 24, 2022, 05:26:25 AM
That's awful Tim, sorry for your loss.

Thank you. I'm fine. It was weird for my kids. Especially for my oldest.

King Postwhore

That's the hard part Tim. Seeing young kids dealing with loss.

Puppies_On_Acid

Here's the art for Tim's album. I'm also including the art he sent me in the PMs. I also made some of my own art based off the ones he sent me. Plus a bunch of other stuff...

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

TAC

Well, the art work drags a bit in the middle.. ;D  Yeah yeah, it reflects the music.. :lol

Seriously I like it. I like how once he accepts God, he becomes a younger man.

Thank you for including the original artwork.

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

TAC

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

King Postwhore

Man that looks so cool on my office computer screen. 

wolfking

Puppies_On_Acid

Album art for Jingle.boy. I made multiple attempts at some of these, but was never really happy with a few of them, oh well. Hopefully you like it.

jingle.boy

Dayum.  Nice stuff, and a little heart wrenching given the theme.

TAC

ReaperKK

I've been periodically checking in on this thread and I just want to say the artwork is epic, really nice work Puppies.

LithoJazzoSphere

I'm now really wishing I'd joined this roulette just to see what he would have done with a hypothetical one of mine.  The concept story idea was intimidating though, I'm not as into those as the average prog fan, but maybe I could have figured something out. 

Puppies_On_Acid

Crow

jingle.boy

King Postwhore

Lonk

Puppies_On_Acid

Puppies_On_Acid

Crow

Deadeye21

Quote from: LithoJazzoSphere on November 29, 2022, 08:22:59 PM
Disturbed has been hiring the wrong guy.

My thoughts EXACTLY! Man, imagine this for the cover of Divisive. Would've made me want to buy the vinyl just to have Puppies' art.

Can't imagine what mine will look like.

Elite

Was my album about fire perhaps? ???

Looks really cool! Thanks!
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

King Postwhore

jingle.boy