News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

Puppies (Re)Discovery EP Roulette V.4 (The Final Art!)

Started by Puppies_On_Acid, June 25, 2022, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard
Quote from: Drunk TACThes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

King Postwhore

TAC

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 01, 2022, 10:58:57 AM
Quote from: kingshmegland on July 01, 2022, 10:55:02 AM
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 01, 2022, 10:41:28 AM
I've received 2 EPs so far, and they both have very similar stories  :lol

Get out! :lol

Tim stole it from me.  :lol
Tim hasn't sent his yet, but looking forward to another EP with the same story  :biggrin:

Seriously?  :facepalm:
But mine has a twist at the end. ;D
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: TAC on July 01, 2022, 11:25:54 AM
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 01, 2022, 10:58:57 AM
Quote from: kingshmegland on July 01, 2022, 10:55:02 AM
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 01, 2022, 10:41:28 AM
I've received 2 EPs so far, and they both have very similar stories  :lol

Get out! :lol

Tim stole it from me.  :lol
Tim hasn't sent his yet, but looking forward to another EP with the same story  :biggrin:

Seriously?  :facepalm:
But mine has a twist at the end. ;D
I kind of forgot you already sent me the premise of your story, which is not the same.  :facepalm:  :corn
Quote from: Evermind on May 06, 2024, 07:39:06 AMHey Stadler, your inbox is full.
Quote from: ReaperKK on August 29, 2024, 06:42:26 PMthat distractingly handsome son of a bitch is gonna make it hard

King Postwhore

Is it about an alien abduction in the 1980's only to be dropped back on Earth around 2007? :lol

TAC

Quote from: kingshmegland on July 01, 2022, 11:36:53 AM
Is it about an alien abduction in the 1980's only to be dropped back on Earth around 2007? :lol

:rollin

No,but I'm using that in Round 4! :lol :lol
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

TAC

King Postwhore

jingle.boy

I'll shart myself if anything about my submission is similar to someone else's.

Which by the way, I think I'm done. Only took a couple of hours this morning to hammer it out. Might send tonight.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Lonk

Sent mine, I hope is not the same story as others lol

Have to say, this was kind of fun, just wish I had more spare time to spend on it.

Edit: Actually, after thinking about it a bit more, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same story as others  :lol :corn

King Postwhore

TAC

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: Vmadera00 on July 01, 2022, 12:34:59 PM

Have to say, this was kind of fun, just wish I had more spare time to spend on it.

Edit: Actually, after thinking about it a bit more, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same story as others  :lol :corn
I will say that your story and Tim's story start the same way  :lol But from there they diverge quite rapidly.

King Postwhore

TAC

King Postwhore

Lonk

Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid on July 01, 2022, 12:58:27 PM
Quote from: Vmadera00 on July 01, 2022, 12:34:59 PM

I will say that your story and Tim's story start the same way  :lol But from there they diverge quite rapidly.

King Postwhore

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on July 01, 2022, 11:39:54 AM

Pretty sure no one else's starts with Elaine at the gym with JFK Jr.

Puppies_On_Acid

Quote from: TAC on July 01, 2022, 02:08:39 PM
Quote from: jingle.boy on July 01, 2022, 11:39:54 AM

Pretty sure no one else's starts with Elaine at the gym with JFK Jr.
Maybe I'll just change round 4 to the Seinfeld round (aka the story about nothing round)... :biggrin:

King Postwhore

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

jingle.boy

SENT!  I'm rather pleased with this, regardless of how it scores.

wolfking

Quote from: jingle.boy on July 02, 2022, 05:46:26 AM
SENT!  I'm rather pleased with this, regardless of how it scores.

How many millions did it make at the box office?

King Postwhore

wolfking

King Postwhore

wolfking

Maybe I'll do an EP on that for round 4.  Not sure if that will be cathartic or terrorizing for me though.  :lol

King Postwhore

Stadler

Quote from: wolfking on July 02, 2022, 06:47:59 AM
Maybe I'll do an EP on that for round 4.  Not sure if that will be cathartic or terrorizing for me though.  :lol

You could just string five or six different songs called "Lightning Strikes" together; there are about 100 of them to choose from (Aeromisth, Ozzy, The Clash...)

wolfking

Maybe Lighting STRIKES TWICE!

Quote from: kingshmegland on July 02, 2022, 06:50:20 AM
It's sci-fi!  Could do it this round.

Definitely nothing sci-fi about it Joe let me tell you!  :lol

TAC

Quote from: Stadler on July 02, 2022, 06:50:42 AM
Quote from: wolfking on July 02, 2022, 06:47:59 AM

You could just string five or six different songs called "Lightning Strikes" together; there are about 100 of them to choose from (Aeromisth, Ozzy, The Clash...)

Kevin Sorbo stands a better chance of submitting an EP before Kade sends The Clash.