Author Topic: Puppies (Re)Discovery EP Roulette V.4 (The Final Art!)  (Read 78885 times)

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Puppies' (Re)Discovery EP Roulette V.4 (Signups Open!)
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2022, 07:24:09 AM »
This sounds like a lot of fun, not sure I can commit the time for each round though. I'll have to think about this.
I'd love to have you, just let me know. No pressure.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Don't be such a pussy. You didn't gracefully bow out. You fucking QUIT! What, do you want to bask in your victory a bit longer before returning to Loserville?

Wow, Chad.  That's weak.   Why don't you ask your wife if she wants to play?  :) :) :) :)

Well, for-fucking-give me for having our hosts interests and desires in mind, and not just playing in these things to satiate my own self.  And is that really the best chirping the two of you can do?  Fuck, my wife gives me a harder time about how I park the car.

Anyway, Puppies confirmed my "alternate" idea would still fly, so ya'll are gonna have to backup your talk with some good roulette'g - it sure would be embarrassing if I score higher than you ... even if for just one round.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Anyway, Puppies confirmed my "alternate" idea would still fly, so ya'll are gonna have to backup your talk with some good roulette'g - it sure would be embarrassing if I score higher than you ... even if for just one round.

So wait. Puppies granted you an IEP for inclusion in his roulette? :lol

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Are you saying there's anything wrong with someone who needs an IEP?
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Are you saying there's anything wrong with someone who needs an IEP?

In a roulette? Yes! :lol

What, are you going to the Resource Room to put your EP's together? ;D
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
To send you the track(s), do you want them by email, or can I add a WeTransfer link in my EP submission PM?

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
To send you the track(s), do you want them by email, or can I add a WeTransfer link in my EP submission PM?

What?  Who hijacked TAC's account?  "WeTransfer"?  Links?   

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

What?  Who hijacked TAC's account?  "WeTransfer"?  Links?

Yeah, I must say, that was a pretty impressive post I made. :lol

I even fumbled my way through not only downloading Audacity, but...also using it! :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Maybe you should just join me in the resource room.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Nope. I'm all done. Just asking him how he wants to receive the track.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
And sent!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Tim to work on the History EP. Not sure where to go with it..

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

Time to do my homework as well.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Who are you, The Rock?

Pro tip … go back in time.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
Can you spell what the Tim is writing?!!!

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Wow, Chad.  That's weak.   Why don't you ask your wife if she wants to play?  :) :) :) :)

:rollin
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Don't be such a pussy. You didn't gracefully bow out. You fucking QUIT! What, do you want to bask in your victory a bit longer before returning to Loserville?

Well, for-fucking-give me for having our hosts interests and desires in mind, and not just playing in these things to satiate my own self.  And is that really the best chirping the two of you can do?  Fuck, my wife gives me a harder time about how I park the car.

I'm confused, why have an alternate idea if you don't want to participate in the hosts idea in the first place cause it's too difficult?  You can't change the rules to suit yourself, regardless if he allowed it.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Nope. I'm all done. Just asking him how he wants to receive the track.

And sent!

Christ, you guys are quick.  I've still finalising tracks and won't get started on writing up the story or seeing how I can join the tracks together until the weekend.  Maybe I'm overthinking it.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

Who are you, The Rock?

:rollin :rollin

Can you spell what the Tim is writing?!!!

Hah! I'd like to buy a vowel. :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I thought Tim did that on purpose.  :lol

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm not sure if the file size limit is large enough to send it via email. Wetransfer or Google drive or mega links are fine. Or any other file transfer service that you prefer to use. Doesn't matter to me.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm confused, why have an alternate idea if you don't want to participate in the hosts idea in the first place cause it's too difficult?  You can't change the rules to suit yourself, regardless if he allowed it.
I didn't change the rules for him, he basically just asked if the story could be a retelling of an existing story/movie/etc. Which I said was fine.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Can I plagarize too?

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

I didn't change the rules for him, he basically just asked if the story could be a retelling of an existing story/movie/etc. Which I said was fine.

Fair enough, but cop out if you ask me.  ;D

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Oh great. The Seinfeld Episode Roulette.

For the historical round, I'm gonna tell the tale of when Fred Flintstone went to work at the quarry and how he had to use his feet to motor his car.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
That is so relevant.  Why don't you write a sorry about red ruby shoes and a witch you old bastard.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 06:19:49 PM by kingshmegland »

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

For the historical round, I'm gonna tell the tale of when Fred Flintstone went to work at the quarry and how he had to use his feet to motor his car.
I mean, if you can find songs that would tie it all together well, go for it. Although, just so you know, the Flintstones was not a documentary...  ;)
aka Puppies_On_Acid

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Can I plagarize too?
Might as well, Hollywood has been doing it for decades!
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni

I mean, if you can find songs that would tie it all together well, go for it. Although, just so you know, the Flintstones was not a documentary...  ;)

The Wayouts.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Don’t forget, Fred put his cart in the coral.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.
I mean, that's even in the rules in the OP  :lol
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Maybe a Beverly Hills Cop out!

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

You just gave me an idea.......actually wait, I'm not a fucking cheater.  :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns

You just gave me an idea.......actually wait, I'm not a fucking cheater.  :lol

:lol