News:

Dreamtheaterforums.org is a place of peace.  ...except when it is a place of BEING ON FIRE!!!

Main Menu

Puppies (Re)Discovery EP Roulette V.4 (The Final Art!)

Started by King Puppies and the Acid Guppies, June 25, 2022, 02:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

you got it, chief, one L and one M coming right up

Lonk

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

TAC

Quote from: Elite on October 16, 2022, 11:38:41 PM
Khonsu is a Cyril pick

I did call that, but I think it was missed in my onslaught of correct guesses. :lol

Quote from: Cyril on October 16, 2022, 05:30:45 PM
for what it's worth, i have two songs up on the board somewhere right now  :corn
Quote from: TAC on October 16, 2022, 05:36:31 PM
Here's one of them...

Khonsu-Va Shia (Into The Spectral Sphere)

Quote from: ariich on October 16, 2022, 07:18:03 PM
Quote from: Cyril on October 16, 2022, 07:04:18 PM
Quote from: ariich on October 16, 2022, 07:02:31 PM
Actually Black Sabbath could be Deadeye.
this post is 1 for 1!
the other is 0 for 5  :lol
Amazing. I'm turning into Tim. :lol

:lol
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Crow

i did not parse that as a guess, lol
you gotta say the name of the person you're guessing!

TAC

Lonk

Crow

it is two karnivool songs!
and lamb of god is correct but elite did not send it

Elite

The Karnivool songs are The Caudal Lure and Change
Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

TAC

Luoto

Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
Eternal Storm - Through the Wall of Light Pt. I
Advent Sorrow

Elite

Quote from: Lolzeez on November 18, 2013, 01:23:32 PMHey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Quote from: home on May 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PMSqu
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

TAC

wolfking

Crow

TAC

Two Leprous songs.

Lords Of Black-Nothing Left To Fear-Chad?

R

Crow

yup.
gave you R but there's no R's left to reveal  :lol

TAC

Crow

i'm moving this to a new page for me

THE FINAL HANGMAN, ROUND 8:

ariich:
Pink Floyd - Signs Of Life
Mors Principium Est - We Are the Sleep
Anthriel - Under Burning Skies
Vektor - Pillars Of Sand
Nevermore - Born
Kingcrow - Night's Descending
Insomnium - The Promethean Song
Pink Floyd - The Dogs Of War
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor
Vektor - Recharging The Void

Cyril:
Etoile Filante - Magnum Opus Caelestis
Khonsu - VA Shia (Into The Spectral Sphere)

Deadeye:
Muse - MK Ultra
Voyager - Broken
Stone Sour - Knievel Has Landed
Tremonti - Traipse
Black Sabbath - Laguna Sunrise
Avril Lavigne - Anything but Ordinary
Sparta - Taking Back Control

Elite:
Chick Corea & Return To Forever - You're Everything
Firewind - Into the Fire
PreHistoric Animals - Burn the Ground
In Mourning - Fire and Ocean
After The Burial - Pi (The Mercury God Of Infinity)
Burning Point - Heaven Is Hell
Gojira - Where Dragons Dwell
Devin Townsend Project - Heaven's End
IOTUNN - The Weaver System
Cobra the Impaler - Scorched Earth
Gojira - Magma
Neverus - One For Blood

Jingle
The Cars - Hello Again
Neal Morse Band - Do It All Again
Lords of Black - Dying to Live Again
Nemesea - It's Over
The Poodles - Before I Die
Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
Silent Call - Our Last Goodbye
Project Aegis - Angel In the Ashes
Sarah McLachlan - Angel
Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You
Hardline - Leaving The End Open
Noveria - When Everything Falls
Kissin Dynamite - Still Around
Skid Row - I Remember You

Kingshmegland:
Barock Project - Gold
Big Big Train - Judas Unrepentant
Anasazi - And the Grudge (Still Here)
Abel Ganz - Sepia And White
Anubis - A Room With a View

TAC:
Mors Principium Est - My Home, My Grave
Oracle - Caressed by the Hands of Fate
Stortregn - Through the Dark Gates
Orpheus Omega - Grin of Madness
Artas - Through Dark Gates
Daydream XI - About Life and it's Ending
Thoughts Factory - Voices from Heaven
Dreyelands - Acceptance
Michael Kiske - Do I Remember a Life?

Vmadera:
The Contortionist - Language I: Intuition
Volbeat - Say No More
Leprous - Fate
Leprous - Not Even a Name
Dream Widow - Lacrimus Dei Ebrius

wolfking
WASP - Why Am I Here?
WASP - Clockwork Mary
1349 - Through Eyes of Stone
Celtic Frost - Triptych 2: Synagoga Satanae
Celtic Frost - A Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh
WASP - I Can't
Dungeon - Life is A Lie
WASP - The Horror
Nevermore - This Godless Endeavour

???:
Spock's Beard - She is Everything
Lamb of God - Memento Mori
Karnivool - The Caudal Lure
Karnivool - Change
Eternal Storm - Through the Wall of Light Pt. I

_o_er__ - ___e_t___e
Advent Sorrow - _est_le__e S__ll _ome

Letters Guessed: ELMORST

elmo wrist

TAC

VMaderaSpock's Beard - She is Everything
AriichNevermore - Born
ChadLamb of God - Memento Mori
VMaderaKarnivool - The Caudal Lure
VMaderaKarnivool - Change
AriichEternal Storm - Through the Wall of Light Pt. I

The two Leprous songs are VMadera too.

Crow

TAC

Deadeye21

Spock's Beard isn't Cyril is it? Just off the cryptic clue of "who spocked my beard".

Otherwise, I feel inclined to go with kingshmegland since he sent me one of their tunes for my roulette.

TAC

Crow

TAC

TAC

Leprous tunes look like Fate and Not Even A Name

Did VMadera send Spock's Beard?

Deadeye21

TAC, did you send the almost completely unsolved one?

TAC

TAC

Lonk

Quote from: TAC on October 17, 2022, 05:25:01 PM

Maybe Ariich? Or wolf? I feel like we went through everyone except them two

TAC

Quote from: Vmadera00 on October 17, 2022, 06:44:21 PM
Quote from: TAC on October 17, 2022, 05:25:01 PM

Maybe Ariich? Or wolf? I feel like we went through everyone except them two

It ain't Wolfking.

wolfking

ariich

Quote from: TAC on October 17, 2022, 06:17:13 PM
I see the baby is awake again! :lol
Yep. :lol She's not a terrible sleeper by newborn standards, but waking up in the night is my life now for a good few months.

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.