Author Topic: Deadeye21’s Song Roulette - Round 9 Results  (Read 66955 times)

Offline Deadeye21

• 30 years say we’re in this together
Re: Deadeye21’s Song Roulette - The Dead Man’s Hand - Round 6 Results
« Reply #1505 on: September 21, 2022, 12:44:01 AM »
Ben Folds Five - The Last Polka
Sent by Elite

Well, this is definitely an interesting one. Such an upbeat tune for a lyric that really isn't all that upbeat. My interpretation of this song is that it is about a relationship breaking down and the regret it leaves between the two of them. It's quite a fun song in a way, definitely an interesting approach to a lyric like this one, almost adding an urgent emphasis to it. I like this, a lot. But at the same time, I don't know that it has the same impact that other songs here have had. This is very much an 'in the moment' song for me in this round. It's great, I want to come back to it. But I seem to always forget what this one is until I'm listening to it again.

4 + 1
Let's go with a P for Deadeye has premature alphabetejaculation.

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1506 on: September 21, 2022, 12:52:50 AM »
Frost* - Fathom
Sent by romdrums

Ok then. I don't know what Frost* usually sounds like, but if it's usually like this,I'm in. This is so dense and epic sounding and I love it! This is the story of someone facing in love, but unfortunately being shot down in battle. It's almost generic of a story, we've seen this told time and again. But this is different. The presentation of it is amazing. To find out that this was on an EP of songs called "Others" makes me think that this isn't one they really put out as A-List material, which I think is a really sad thing. This is great. This actually could've been a lot longer and still have kept my interest.

4.75 + 1

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Deadeye21’s Song Roulette - The Dead Man’s Hand - Round 6 Impressions
« Reply #1507 on: September 21, 2022, 01:06:33 AM »
Let's do one of the long suckers now.

Symphony X - The Odyssey
Sent by wolfking

What a grand intro. We get an overture of a theme we're going to be hearing a lot of as this goes on. The opening lyrical section fairly well defines what our story will be about This is a journey home, but one that will be full of perils and dangers.
Taking a moment here to talk about the music. While the guitar playing is fairly great, I find some of the symphonic elements a little artificial sounding which can take me out of it a little. It's a bit of a shame as the melodies and playing is great. I think it may just be me, in all honesty. Vocals here are fairly strong, but what else can you expect from Russel Allen?

Movement III - The Eye - is an absolute banger in my ears. The grit of his vocals, the edginess of the riff. It all comes into play here and it's a real banger of a section. But, it's the instrumental movement, VI - Scylla and Charybdis - that I really sink my teeth into as far as the band's playing goes.

I love the way that the band float between the heavier sections and the more melodic sections with ease in this song as a whole. The story is certainly an intriguing one, definitely one of the strongest stories in this round for my money. As said in my first impression, this one has a whole lot to like about it and a whole lot of song to like it in. It's a great retelling of Homer's Odyssey at the very least.

I think this one is held back from being truly timeless by some of the choices in keyboard tones, a few of which really do nothing for me. But, really, if that's my complaint about this song, what does that tell you? This is excellent, and has a strong prospect of song of the round!

5 + 1

:metal
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1508 on: September 21, 2022, 01:06:54 AM »
Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys
Sent by TAC

With an intro as strongly intriguing as this, I'm sucked in quickly. There's definitely some cool stuff here, but the lead in to the first chorus hits me weirdly. The "Our only hope's your victory" tempo fluctuations just hit me weird. The verse is really cool. The singer reminds me of Geoff Tate a bit. I actually really like the idea of each of the keys being thrown into seas of hate, fear, etc. The instrumental section that plays around the "throw the key" sections is actually pretty interesting. This is actually a really cool song. This is such a cool idea for a story and for the most part, the band really delivers a killer backing to that. I feel there are a few sections that could've been better executed, that pre-chorus being the worst of them. Gotta love that clean intro kicking back in at the end though. When it's all said and done, it's hard to really knock this one. Still receives high marks from me, just not a full 5/5.

4.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1509 on: September 21, 2022, 01:17:30 AM »
Kendrick Lamar- Alright
Sent by Sacul

So, let's just get on with the facts, hey? Rap like this is very far from being my scene. But what's interesting to me is the story. This speaks of personal weaknesses, police brutality and false promises of the music industry, yet takes that bleakness with the belief that "we gon' be alright". Looking at the legacy of this song, it's hard to deny it as an important landmark culturally in America. But, for me, this song isn't something I particular want to listen to of my own accord, ya know? I don't rally like the overuse of the N word (I ain't saying it!) and that style of vocal has never done much for me (I barely like it when LaBrie or Portnoy try rapping on Train of Thought and Prophets of War, never got that into Rage Against the Machine, etc.). But I'll leave off of this side of things by saying that I can see why you may enjoy it and I don't want to dissuade you from your own tastes in any way. This is a very rare instance where I think you almost need a second bonus point because of the impact that this song has, which adds to the whole "song with a story" angle in a completely different way.

3 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1510 on: September 21, 2022, 01:28:43 AM »
Sufjan Stevens - John Wayne Gacy Jr.
Sent by Tomislav95

Ah, Sufjan, we meet again. I remember UFO Incident in the short songs round. This paints a picture of someone who didn't really have the best life growing up and eventually snapped and became a clown-themed serial killer and rapist. Like this is pretty messed up. I'm kinda sad to find out that this is about a real person. The ending kinda makes things a whole lot darker too, suggesting that the singer is also a not particularly stable individual with his own dark secrets.

I see this a bit of a history essay, here's the subject, here's what happened. Then goes on to add in that dark twist. I feel this could've benefitted from maybe a little more to it, it feels quite short and compact. But, what's here is fairly decent.

3.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1511 on: September 21, 2022, 01:37:23 AM »
Caligula's Horse - Firelight
Sent by Vmadera00

There guys are Aussies! 10/10, you win!

Now, how about an actual review? This song is actually really good, so beautifully performed by everyone. These lyrics paint to me the picture of remembering great time s with someone, but that someone may have passed on. It's got a very melancholic feeling as we reach the ending. The guitar tones are great, the vocals are great, everything here is great. This has got me going down an ongoing path with Caligula's Horse for sure and I hope they get to play at the next version of the Monolith festival with Karnivool, maybe with Voyager in support too.

This is an absolute winner in my book, but I also don't feel like it's a strong as other songs in this round. It's a very hard one to rank here, so please don't be mad with this score.

4.75 + 1

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #1512 on: September 21, 2022, 01:45:18 AM »
Man, I am going to bomb in this round  :lol

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1513 on: September 21, 2022, 01:47:43 AM »
Sarah McLachlan - Possession
Sent by kingshmegland

This song sounds really nice. Sarah has a great voice, there's absolutely no denying that. But, I'm not sure if I really follow the storyline. I feel like this song is more about obsession than possession. It sounds to me almost like the love letters of a stalker. He wants her, she clearly isn't interested, but he keeps on trying and claiming "I won't be denied". Kinda borders on assault with the idea of holding someone down and kissing them so hard that they cry, right? Little creepy.It's a good song, but I don't think this leaves that great of an impression on me, and the story is a little weaker than I'd like it to be. But, you met the criteria, there's technically a story here, so you get the bonus point.

3.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1514 on: September 21, 2022, 02:00:10 AM »

You're next then! Mwahaha!

The King Blues - What If Punk Never Happened
Sent by twosuitsluke

This is a spoken word, almost rapped track about an interesting alternate history where the Punk movement never happened. Hippies everywhere and no downfall of corrupt governments in that time because nothing really challenged it. It's interesting. I never got into Punk music but I didn't actually realise the impact that it had in this sense. The back half of this song shows pretty much every positive thing that Punk music that was slandered for being so "negative" gave us. It actually makes me really appreciate it the Punk music scene all over again.
Instrumentally, this is pretty decent too. The drum groove is nice, and the piano chords and synthesiser hold it all together nicely.

It's fairly simplistic, but dude, I can't knock it. See, I didn't realise the importance of rockers. The scene of the 70s taught us how to better get along and that the world can change through the power of songs.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent there. Yeah, this is good.Despite saying I don't like rap, this one does it in a way I can really get along with. You took a risk. It's paying off

4.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1515 on: September 21, 2022, 02:14:24 AM »
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Old City Bar
Sent by jingle.boy

This is beautiful, simple and true. This story of someone not being able to get home for Christmas and an old Bartender that saved the girl's Christmas. It's such an inspirational story of kindness. I absolutely love it. There's not much to say. I'm glad there isn't. This tugs at my heartstrings so hard that I'm pretty much crying. This is going on my playlist for Christmas Day. Cheers for the hook up. This isn't as epic as other songs here, but it really doesn't deserve to go low in the rankings. I really don't know what to do with this one. It's amazing.

4 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1516 on: September 21, 2022, 02:25:37 AM »
Kevin Gilbert - Song For a Dead Friend
Sent by Senecadawg2

Well, this song is depressing as all hell. I mean, there's no real to talk about this subject. This song acts as a eulogy to a dead friend, The somber piano is haunting, the vocals are distinct and really feel perfect for the track. I like it, but man, I kinda don't want to listen to this again. It's just really sad. I do like the references to "you read every chapter and I just glossed over them pretending that I knew" and later "the chapters that I missed I'm gonna have to read again". This is super bleak and a hell of a way to end an album.

3 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1517 on: September 21, 2022, 02:38:21 AM »
Pure Reason Revolution - Eupnea
Sent by Buddyhunter1

What a captivating intro! That almost acapella intro gives way to the instrumental opening so nicely. By the time that kicks in, I'm already hooked. This opens so calm that by the time we get to the crux of the story, I'm thoroughly engaged. This band actually slays it instrumentally too. This is the song I thought I might have a weird time with, but damn, this is great! What a tight instrumental section, fronted by really great vocalists that harmonise amazingly.

The story seems to be about a young one having trouble breathing, lungs failing and all and the terrifying nature of having all the surgeries and everything under the sun trying to save their lives. Unfortunately, seems like they weren't saved given the "her blood wasn't right, boom, genesis light" in the closing verses.

I want to keep listening to this one. Another strong contender for stop of the pack this time!

5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1518 on: September 21, 2022, 02:51:39 AM »
Yes - Turn of the Century
Sent by lonestar

Yeah, so this one is probably the point where you all get so mad at me and round 7 is gonna have a few less participants, but I kinda don't care for this as a song... Yup, I said it.

I recognise Yes as an amazing band for the influence they've had on so many bands that I love, but this song really did nothing for me. On the contrary, the lyrics of this one are great. I find the story actually really compelling. The story of two artists in love, so he makes a statue of her, but she dies as he works. He puts everything he has into finishing this statue and becomes so engrossed his work and puts all of his love and emotion into it that the sculpture practically comes to life in it's final form.

Great story, just not a song I overly care for.

3.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1519 on: September 21, 2022, 03:03:26 AM »
Avantasia - The Scarecrow
Sent by Revenge319

Stands to reason, I mean to check out a band, keep putting them off and then the first thing I hear is like this.

Kicking off with a medieval sounding intro but then building that up in the best way, I'm already captivated. The vocal melodies are great, the instrumental underlay is great, I'm loving this song before it even really gets started. The first half gets me really amped up to see whatever may be of the second half when it starts to become more orchestral based. There are a lot of great solos here and it really does not disappoint!

I don't fully follow the story through this one. I feel like this is more about setting up a character for the rest of this rock opera, as I know Avantasia is a lot like Ayreon, but Tobias Sammett instead of Arjen Lucassen. All I really need to know is that I like this a lot.

4.75 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1520 on: September 21, 2022, 03:13:18 AM »
Gang of Youths - Do Not Let Your Spirit Wane
Sent by ReaperKK

A pretty chill vibe here. I like it. For anyone who has seen my EP in Puppies' roulette, this is a actually a very impactful song to me. Kinda what I hope to avoid later in life if I get blessed to have a wife and a kid of my own.
This song seems to be about contentment, not letting your perfect life go to waste and how simple those perfections can actually be in hindsight. In what I'm hoping is his dream, he has a very blessed life with a wife and a kid that mean the world to him and he's happy as the first verse plays out. Then he starts taking it for granted and prefers to spend his days drinking alone in the basement. In the third verse, it's revealed that the wife and kid die in a car accident. "and it's strange, all the things that I've run from are the things that completeness could come from". I agree with the final message of the song "Get the  :censored out of your head if it says 'stay cold and deathly afraid'".

Thanks Reaper for what's practically a life lesson.

4.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1521 on: September 21, 2022, 03:28:49 AM »
And finally, held back because this almost became a meme in the hangman

Big Big Train - Winkie
Sent by HOF

This is a great bouncy song about a World War II mission. Winkie was a pigeon that flew a vital mission since military superiors actually didn't believe that radio was yet an effective form of communication. A disabled plane is trapped at sea and due to a much derided rule, each bomber crew was to carry two pigeons in case the radio was disabled. Thanks to this pigeon named Winkie, the crew were saved. She then became to first recipient of the Dickin Medal, awarded to animals who show gallantry and devotion serving under the British military.

Song's great. It was a good one to leave off on. I don't find it to be the best song of the round, but it's definitely enjoyable enough that I kinda want to check more of this out. Good choice!

4.5 + 1

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1522 on: September 21, 2022, 03:31:52 AM »
I will calculate the total points tomorrow, but for now, here are the rankings for this round!

Buddy - Eupnea
Wolf - Odyssey
Stadler - Dreaming of Summer
Puppies - Temple of Hate
Vmadera - Firelight
Revenge - The Scarecrow
Rom - Fathom
Reaper - Do Not Let Your Spirit Wane
Luke - What If Punk Never Happened
HOF - Winkie
TAC - Keeper of the Seven Keys
Jingle - Old City Bar
King - Possession
Elite - Last Polka
Lone - Turn of the Century
Tomislav - John Wayne Gacy Jr
Sacul - Alright
Seneca - Song For a Dead Friend
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 04:10:37 AM by Deadeye21 »

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1523 on: September 21, 2022, 05:50:39 AM »
The score so far…

HOF - 32.5
kingshmegland - 31
TAC - 30.25
Buddyhunter1 - 30
Puppies_On_Acid - 29.75
Vmadera00 - 29.75
Tomislav95 - 29.5
ReaperKK - 29.25
lonestar] - 29
Sacul - 29
Revenge319 - 28.75
jingle.boy - 28.5
wolfking - 28.25
romdrums - 28.25
Stadler - 27.5
Twosuitsluke - 27.5
Senecadawg2 - 27.25
Elite - 26.25

Alright, I have school holidays for the next 2 weeks, let’s do this next round real quick!

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1524 on: September 21, 2022, 05:55:43 AM »
UFO - Dreaming of Summer
Sent by Stadler

Start with the obvious. The riffing that opens this off is really great. That clean tone is amazing, and the nylon acoustic lead just before the vocals start is really cool. This is another case of the vocals being pretty perfect for the song. Even without the story, this is a really nice sounding song. The story here is one I feel I can relate to, albeit in locations I have never been to. That feeling of trying to hold it all together with no really prospects for a prosperous future, I've absolutely been there.And at the end, things are seeming bleak but the cycle keeps going. It's absolutely a great song. Thanks for sending this one, this is a really good song.

5 + 1

I am so happy this scored well.  I know Stadler likes to send this and I think it does generally OK, but this is a masterpiece. Phil's storytelling and detail are top notch in this. I love how Schenker doesn't hit you over the head with the solo, not that he typically does anyway, but it is so tonally satisfying. And his outro soloing really captures the angst.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online HOF

« Reply #1525 on: September 21, 2022, 06:04:24 AM »
The score so far…

HOF - 32.5
kingshmegland - 31
TAC - 30.25
Buddyhunter1 - 30
Puppies_On_Acid - 29.75
Vmadera00 - 29.75
Tomislav95 - 29.5
ReaperKK - 29.25
lonestar] - 29
Sacul - 29
Revenge319 - 28.75
jingle.boy - 28.5
wolfking - 28.25
romdrums - 28.25
Stadler - 27.5
Twosuitsluke - 27.5
Senecadawg2 - 27.25
Elite - 26.25

Alright, I have school holidays for the next 2 weeks, let’s do this next round real quick!

Holding on!

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1526 on: September 21, 2022, 06:10:37 AM »
Holding on!

Getting there, though. There were a few big shifts this round!

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1527 on: September 21, 2022, 06:22:03 AM »
UFO - Dreaming of Summer
Sent by Stadler

5 + 1

I am so happy this scored well.  I know Stadler likes to send this and I think it does generally OK, but this is a masterpiece. Phil's storytelling and detail are top notch in this. I love how Schenker doesn't hit you over the head with the solo, not that he typically does anyway, but it is so tonally satisfying. And his outro soloing really captures the angst.

I’m really happy that you’re congratulating Stads’ score and not chastising me for having Helloween a little lower. I agree with everything you said here, this is one of my faves this round for good reason.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1528 on: September 21, 2022, 06:24:10 AM »
UFO - Dreaming of Summer
Sent by Stadler

5 + 1

I’m really happy that you’re congratulating Stads’ score and not chastising me for having Helloween a little lower. I agree with everything you said here, this is one of my faves this round for good reason.

Well, I got a 4.5, so I'm more than happy with my score.  :lol

UFO is one of my Top 3 bands, and Dreaming Of Summer is one of their finest tracks.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1529 on: September 21, 2022, 06:34:01 AM »
As I mentioned back in the UFO thread, the section from 3.43 through to 5.00 is one of the most amazing pieces of music I've ever heard.  The key change from E to Eb then back to E is just extraordinary.  My fav UFO song.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1530 on: September 21, 2022, 06:34:34 AM »
Well, I took a chance.  Didn't pan out.  The story on the lyrics is 2 creeps wrote her letters. She took what they said and used it in a song to take back the power from them.  She possessed it from them.  Hence, the song title.

She took back the power.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Deadeye21

« Reply #1531 on: September 21, 2022, 06:48:31 AM »
Well, I took a chance.  Didn't pan out.  The story on the lyrics is 2 creeps wrote her letters. She took what they said and used it in a song to take back the power from them.  She possessed it from them.  Hence, the song title.

She took back the power.

Well, that’s actually a cool story. Maybe it deserves a bit extra of a point. I feel like the story here is a little more the story behind it than the story within it, but that’s just me. It’s a decent song, but there’s just a lot of stuff in this one that I felt stronger. Sorry man

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #1532 on: September 21, 2022, 07:05:40 AM »
Boo....

Sent my cover.

Offline romdrums

« Reply #1533 on: September 21, 2022, 07:19:07 AM »
Glad I switched my submission!

Round 7 sent.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1534 on: September 21, 2022, 07:22:08 AM »

She took back the power.

Well, that’s actually a cool story. Maybe it deserves a bit extra of a point. I feel like the story here is a little more the story behind it than the story within it, but that’s just me. It’s a decent song, but there’s just a lot of stuff in this one that I felt stronger. Sorry man

No need to apologize.  You rank how you feel.   
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1535 on: September 21, 2022, 07:35:50 AM »
The score so far…

HOF - 32.5
kingshmegland - 31
TAC - 30.25
Buddyhunter1 - 30

I'm coming for you, fogeys! :corn

...that said I'm less confident about my submission this round, as the round theme isn't really to my strengths (I don't listen to many covers). But I've known for a while what I'm going to send and I'll send it soon.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1536 on: September 21, 2022, 07:41:59 AM »
The score so far…

HOF - 32.5
kingshmegland - 31
TAC - 30.25
Buddyhunter1 - 30

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1537 on: September 21, 2022, 08:12:21 AM »
The score so far…

HOF - 32.5
kingshmegland - 31
TAC - 30.25
Buddyhunter1 - 30

Never realised King was such a stud

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1538 on: September 21, 2022, 08:18:27 AM »

You're next then! Mwahaha!

The King Blues - What If Punk Never Happened
Sent by twosuitsluke

This is a spoken word, almost rapped track about an interesting alternate history where the Punk movement never happened. Hippies everywhere and no downfall of corrupt governments in that time because nothing really challenged it. It's interesting. I never got into Punk music but I didn't actually realise the impact that it had in this sense. The back half of this song shows pretty much every positive thing that Punk music that was slandered for being so "negative" gave us. It actually makes me really appreciate it the Punk music scene all over again.
Instrumentally, this is pretty decent too. The drum groove is nice, and the piano chords and synthesiser hold it all together nicely.

It's fairly simplistic, but dude, I can't knock it. See, I didn't realise the importance of rockers. The scene of the 70s taught us how to better get along and that the world can change through the power of songs.

Sorry, I went off on a tangent there. Yeah, this is good.Despite saying I don't like rap, this one does it in a way I can really get along with. You took a risk. It's paying off

4.5 + 1

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #1539 on: September 21, 2022, 08:20:23 AM »
Yes - Turn of the Century
Sent by lonestar

Yeah, so this one is probably the point where you all get so mad at me and round 7 is gonna have a few less participants, but I kinda don't care for this as a song... Yup, I said it.

I recognise Yes as an amazing band for the influence they've had on so many bands that I love, but this song really did nothing for me. On the contrary, the lyrics of this one are great. I find the story actually really compelling. The story of two artists in love, so he makes a statue of her, but she dies as he works. He puts everything he has into finishing this statue and becomes so engrossed his work and puts all of his love and emotion into it that the sculpture practically comes to life in it's final form.

Great story, just not a song I overly care for.

3.5 + 1

Aw man; as grateful as I am for the wonderful score on Dreaming of Summer, this is my favorite song off my favorite album of all time (Going For The One).   I LOVE how the music so complements the words; the end part, where Chris's bass kicks in... if I didn't send UFO, I would have probably tried to send this.   Lonestar, you got a 5+1 in my book!   :) :) :)