Author Topic: Witherfall  (Read 706 times)

Offline EVILPROGBOY

Witherfall
« on: August 31, 2023, 08:23:07 PM »
Is there a general Witherfall thread on here? i Keep seeing the albums posted in different threads. Maybe start a new general one?
New song coming out soon. Stoked!  :metal

https://hypeddit.com/gbchiv

Offline ProgMasterMind92

• he/him/his
  • barn owl cometh
Re: Witherfall
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2023, 08:42:02 PM »
hmm, noticed you just posted in another thread about witherfall, and now there's a new thread about them. just curious, why make a new thread minutes after posting in an existing one? not trying to be critical, just wondering if there's a specific reason for it as i am new to the ways of this forum. either way, always up for discussing good music!

in any case, witherfall's music really speaks to me. their blend of dark, progressive metal hits the right notes. the intricate guitar work and haunting vocals create a unique atmosphere. the way they tackle complex themes without being overly abstract is quite refreshing. definitely a band worth checking out if you're into prog metal.
i need to live life like some people never will, so find me kindness find me beauty find me truth

Offline EVILPROGBOY

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 12:00:45 PM »
hmm, noticed you just posted in another thread about witherfall, and now there's a new thread about them. just curious, why make a new thread minutes after posting in an existing one? not trying to be critical, just wondering if there's a specific reason for it as i am new to the ways of this forum. either way, always up for discussing good music!

in any case, witherfall's music really speaks to me. their blend of dark, progressive metal hits the right notes. the intricate guitar work and haunting vocals create a unique atmosphere. the way they tackle complex themes without being overly abstract is quite refreshing. definitely a band worth checking out if you're into prog metal.

The existing one was for their last record. I figured posts there about a new record would be off topic. I thought it would be pertinent to make one about the band in general and not just about their last record.

Glad you enjoy them. I hear a lot of Dream Theater Awake era in their stuff.

Offline LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 10:02:36 PM »

The existing one was for their last record. I figured posts there about a new record would be off topic. I thought it would be pertinent to make one about the band in general and not just about their last record.

One of the cool things about this forum compared to some others is that users can change the titles of their own threads.  So when a new development happens that can be reflected in the title itself by whoever started the thread.  Of course, if they're MIA you'd need a moderator to do it. 

Offline EVILPROGBOY

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 07:21:19 AM »

One of the cool things about this forum compared to some others is that users can change the titles of their own threads.  So when a new development happens that can be reflected in the title itself by whoever started the thread.  Of course, if they're MIA you'd need a moderator to do it.

That's cool but also confusing lol