Poll

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE song!

Don't Look Past Me
12 (52.2%)
The Way It Used To Be
11 (47.8%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 22, 2022, 08:33:55 AM

Author Topic: Dream Theater Survivor 2021 - Non-Album Songs & B-Sides - Round 5 - TIE-BREAKER!  (Read 410 times)

Offline The Letter M

Non-Album Songs & B-Sides
A Change Of Seasons
Don't Look Past Me
To Live Forever
Eve
Raise The Knife
The Way It Used To Be
Speak To Me

Round 5's Results:
Don't Look Past Me 8 (32%)
Eve 4 (16%)
Raise The Knife 1 (4%)
The Way It Used To Be 8 (32%)
Speak To Me 4 (16%)
Total Members Voted: 25

08. Cover My Eyes
09. Where Are You Now?
10. The Holiday Spirit Carries On
11. Raw Dog

You guys are killing me with these ties, but we gotta break them (since I've been doing it so far). Going with TWIUTB again.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Setlist Scotty

Pains me to do it, but I voted for DLPM.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline Shalev Amir

• Shmoolikipod
Please guys. I know it's never making it to the finals, but DLPM is 100% better than TWIUTB.

Offline CharlesPL

The Way It Used To Be

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
The Way It Used To Be
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Destiny Of Chaos

• DTF.org Alumni
The Way It Used To Be

Online MirrorMask

Please guys. I know it's never making it to the finals, but DLPM is 100% better than TWIUTB.

At least someone who gets it. Don't Look Past me is uplifting and awesome and well worthy of the Images and Words era.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online HOF

Boo these results. Nothing against DLPM really, but The Way It Used to Be is one of my favorite DT songs.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
TWIUTB for the 3rd goddamn time.
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline The Letter M

If this tie-breaker round ends in another tie, both songs will just tie for 6th place and we will move on with the remaining five songs.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!