Author Topic: Official Top 75 Rush songs Thread!!! (Top 2 revealed!!)  (Read 52957 times)

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
Re: Official Top 75 Rush songs Thread!!! (Top 10 - PLEASE NO SPOTLIGHTING)
« Reply #1680 on: April 01, 2022, 02:51:11 PM »
Red Tide?..

seems like a bunch of Presto tunes didn't make it which while hardly surprising, I can't help but be a little disappointed.
#59 for me. Another very very good keyboard era track hidden in Presto :tup :tup
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Offline HOF

« Reply #1681 on: April 01, 2022, 02:52:18 PM »
Red Tide and Scars are the only two from Presto that weren’t in my Top 75. I do like Red Tide, it just missed.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1682 on: April 01, 2022, 03:19:38 PM »
06 Tom Sawyer
Appeared on 25 of 25 entrees
Top 10 finishes: 13
Highest Ranking: 1 (devieira73, romdrums)

05 La Villa Strangiato
Appeared on 23 of 25 entrees
Top 10 finishes: 14
Highest Ranking: 1 (MrMike, Stadler, Dream Team)

I had Tom Sawyer at #20. Great and iconic song, what can you say?

I had La Villa Strangiato at #5. Right on point with the countdown. Phenomenal track.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #1683 on: April 01, 2022, 03:24:26 PM »
Got a bit behind again with these posts - doesn’t take much!

Anyhoo, I rated Hemispheres at #23. It’s a great track and I absolutely LOVE the prelude part of it, which is largely what caused me to give it such a high rating. I do think it’s more cohesive than 2112, but for me there’s something more appealing to the parts of 2112. So that’s why 2112 is 2 spots higher at #21. Always rousing for the concerts and I’m glad in more recent tours they didn’t simply fall back on playing the Overture and Temples of Syrinx, but also the Grand Finale and Presentation.

Between the Wheels is my favorite on p/g - just such a heavy song. No surprise then that I ranked it as #12 on my list. So glad that they brought back in later years and that I got the chance to experience it live more than once. Even better live than the studio recording.

It goes without saying that YYZ is an awesome track, but it’s another one that I’ve grown a bit tired of. As such, it only made it to #41 for me.

The same is true for Freewill. Loved it for many years, but as time goes by, I favor many other songs over it. It made my top 75, but near the bottom at #68.

But the opposite is the case for Marathon which has consistently been one of my two favorites on PoW. I gave the edge to Territories for making my list, but I love them both equally. Getting to see it on the Time Machine tour again (saw it on the HYF tour, too) sent shivers down my spine, especially when Geddy starts playing those keys right before Alex rips that searing solo. Needless to say, it rated as #6 on my list.

Limelight is an absolute classic tune. Both Neil’s honest lyrics and Alex’s guitar solo will always be the stand out elements of the song, but the song as a whole is great. With that said, it has slipped in the ratings a bit for me - I think many years ago I would have ranked it higher, but it still placed at a very respectable #25 at this time.

What more can be said about Natural Science that hasn’t already been said. Obviously my favorite song of theirs with all the twists and turns and moods. And for them to regularly bring it back live beginning with the T4E tour was just a thrill for me! Before that tour, I imagined I had no hope of ever seeing it performed live and I was so glad to be proved wrong! Gotta say that my personal favorite version of this song is the one found on Different Stages - not just because I happen to be at the Chicago show that it came from, but especially because of the way Alex played the intro with what I think sounds like a 12-string guitar (correct me if I’m wrong) and Geddy punctuates parts with his bass, and then I love how that 12-string transitions in sound as the band kicks it into high gear. So glad I can relisten to that recording over and over again, as I’m doing as I type this!

As much as it got over played live, Tom Sawyer is a song I never got tired of - both it and one other that has yet to be announced by Kev. Probably the only two songs that I feel that way about not just regarding Rush, but just about any band’s song (maybe Learning to Live might make that list, too although it’s never been overplayed). Such a great track that more than any other is the quintessential Rush track that most people know. Amazing to imagine that they struggled with getting the song just right when they were working on it. But their perseverance paid off in spades! My personal favorite memory of this song comes from my very first time seeing them live on the HYF tour (my first rock concert ever): my pop (who insisted on coming so that he could point out all the terrible things that go on at rock concerts and would be reasons for “young Christian men” not to attend them) and I were sitting high up on right side, about 3/4 to the back of the arena, and that characteristic opening synth pad played over the PA and I swear just completely surrounded us - so intense! It’s funny because I have a recording of that show and it sounds exactly the way I remember it! I never had that experience with that song ever again, but it still is in my memory to this day. It placed at #8 on my list.

I agree with shmegland - who in their right mind doesn’t include La Villa Strangiato, the KING of instrumental tracks! Love love love this tune. So many layers to it and one that I never get tired of listening to. Going back to my first concert again, I still remember when they started to play part of it during the encore, with the layer of lasers shining out from the stage like a ceiling over the band. I gotta say the way they played it on that tour will always stand out to me, in particular because Alex used his jangly guitar tone (so characteristic of that era) during the quiet part as you can see here: https://youtu.be/UFwR6VLFPuY?t=5210
I don’t know why, but I just prefer that to the muted way Alex normally plays it. Nonetheless, I loved hearing it every time it was included in the setlist, so it makes perfect sense that it was my #3 song.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline The Realm

« Reply #1684 on: April 01, 2022, 03:44:39 PM »

06 Tom Sawyer

05 La Villa Strangiato

La Villa not on 2 lists! Well, not what I expected at all. I was thinking Tom was way more likely to be left off..

Tom Sawyer - my rank 6, right in line with consensus. An iconic Rush track.

La Villa - my rank 18. Yeah, probably a bit low but song rankings aren't easy (Iron Maiden is going to be a nightmare for me,...). This is just a brilliant instrumental track, perfect in every way.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #1685 on: April 01, 2022, 03:49:05 PM »
Red Tide?..

seems like a bunch of Presto tunes didn't make it which while hardly surprising, I can't help but be a little disappointed.

I had Red Tide at #43 on my list.  I really like it, but I've gotten the sense that that's very much a minority opinion.

My rankings of Presto songs:

18. Available Light
43. Red Tide
49. The Pass
60. Presto
65. Show Don't Tell
73. Chain Lightning
87. War Paint
102. Anagram
146. Stupidconductor
154. Scars
165. Hand Over Fist
The Presto album might have the most diverse rankings of all the albums, I would imagine. Because you have Available Light which is phenomenal, then you have Stupidconductor, which is the worst song Rush ever did.

Here's my Presto rankings:
11. Available Light
29. The Pass
42. Show Don't Tell
78. Presto
85. War Paint
88. Red Tide
89. Chain Lightning
109. Scars
111. Anagram
129. Hand Over Fist
167. Stupidconductor
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1686 on: April 01, 2022, 03:52:07 PM »
I agree with shmegland - who in their right mind doesn’t include La Villa Strangiato, the KING of instrumental tracks! Love love love this tune. So many layers to it and one that I never get tired of listening to. Going back to my first concert again, I still remember when they started to play part of it during the encore, with the layer of lasers shining out from the stage like a ceiling over the band. I gotta say the way they played it on that tour will always stand out to me, in particular because Alex used his jangly guitar tone (so characteristic of that era) during the quiet part as you can see here: https://youtu.be/UFwR6VLFPuY?t=5210
I don’t know why, but I just prefer that to the muted way Alex normally plays it. Nonetheless, I loved hearing it every time it was included in the setlist, so it makes perfect sense that it was my #3 song.

Whenever I happen to watch bits from A Show of Hands, I can't help but think they truly were at the top of their game, from a musicianship standpoint. I know this is not everyone's favorite Rush period - I'm talking more about how amazing their playing was. Neil, in particular. What a joy to watch.

Offline HOF

Re: Official Top 75 Rush songs countdown Thread!!! (Top 75 going!!)
« Reply #1687 on: April 01, 2022, 03:56:06 PM »
My Presto rankings:

1. Available Light
13. The Pass
29. Anagram (For Mongo)
37. Presto
38. Hand Over Fist 
47. Show Don’t Tell
48. War Paint
57. Chain Lightning
58. Superconductor

Red Tide would have also probably made the top 100, Scars probably not. For some reason it grates on me a bit, but I don’t hate it or anything.

This was my Presto ranking. I love me some Stupidconductor! 

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1688 on: April 01, 2022, 04:07:25 PM »
I'm REALLY curious to see what the ranking will be for the remaining 4 songs...it really could be anything...

Here is the updated aggregate album ranking:

1   Power Windows   353
2   Moving Pictures   323
3   Grace Under Pressure   248
4   Permanent Waves   237
5   Hemispheres   222
6   Signals   198
7   A Farewell to Kings   136
8   Clockwork Angels   134
9   Counterparts   128
10   Presto   119
11   Hold Your Fire   107
12   Roll the Bones   104
13   2112   98
14   Fly By Night   84
15   Caress of Steel   26
16   Rush   20
17   Test for Echo   19
18   Vapor Trails   0
19   Snake and Arrows   0

Given what's left, and the points assignments, the final ranking can already be determined... :corn

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1689 on: April 01, 2022, 04:09:58 PM »
Okay Kev now be honest with us. Did you have this setup from the beginning so that the top four would be revealed over NCAA Final Four weekend?

Ah, if only I were that clever.  :biggrin: :biggrin: :lol :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1690 on: April 01, 2022, 04:11:10 PM »
Watch Kev cancel the rest of the Countdown without showing the last two songs because of it.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1691 on: April 01, 2022, 04:12:28 PM »
Watch Kev cancel the rest of the Countdown without showing the last two songs because of it.

Well, based on what I read elsewhere, a) sports matter, and b) if it doesn't affect my bottom line, it's okay to be a jerk. :P :P

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1692 on: April 01, 2022, 04:30:40 PM »
 :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1693 on: April 01, 2022, 06:56:44 PM »
Here are numbers 6 and 5...

06 Tom Sawyer

I was happy to see that this didn't fall victim to the "it's overplayed" mentality, as this really is an awesome song that has held up extremely well.  I had it at 9.  It is their most iconic song for a reason.

05 La Villa Strangiato

This is usually top 3 for me, but fell all the way to 4 this time. :lol  This is still, to me, THE perfect rock instrumental.  This is Alex at this finest.

Like others have said, I'm surprised that TS made it on everyone's lists, but LVS somehow didn't. I guess I can understand why some might shy away from a 9-minute, super-self-indulgent instrumental song, but it is easily a Top 5 Rush song in my book. In fact, I had it at Number 2, so CLOSE to being number one, but depending on the day and my mood, it probably could very easily be my number 1 Rush song. "Tom Sawyer" on the other hand ended up at 8 for me, which seems about right (no editing of my sorted list needed) - it's very recognizable, pretty well-known by fans and casual rock listeners alike, features some mind-blowing riffs and fills from every member, and is just a great Rush song in general, even if it has been over-played to death and back.

As we get closer to number 1, I think I know what it might be at this point, but I'm still excited to see how these final four will play out, especially given how my sorted ranked list put two of them (and honestly, they should have been higher on my list).

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1694 on: April 01, 2022, 07:00:57 PM »
Long before I was a big Rush fan, I thought Tom Sawyer was awesome.  I remember a few kids in grade school always listening to it on their boombox (it was the 80s!!) and it always stuck with me.  That was back when I used to check out vinyl from the library, and a few times I got Exit...Stage Left just to listen to Tom Sawyer.  I always thought that the driving guitar riff (around :45 that leads into the "And what you say about his company..." section) was one of the coolest things I had ever heard in music, and I still think it.  Just something about that riff with the keys, bass and drum playing along was lightning in a bottle.

Offline MrMike

« Reply #1695 on: April 01, 2022, 07:16:43 PM »
06 Tom Sawyer

I was happy to see that this didn't fall victim to the "it's overplayed" mentality, as this really is an awesome song that has held up extremely well.  I had it at 9.  It is their most iconic song for a reason.

05 La Villa Strangiato

This is usually top 3 for me, but fell all the way to 4 this time. :lol  This is still, to me, THE perfect rock instrumental.  This is Alex at this finest.

Tom Sawyer - 6.  On the nose!  I may have tired of this song at times over the years, but there's just no denying how brilliant it is in terms of style and performance.  The drum fills during the mid section are among Neil's finest moments.

La Villa Strangiato - 1.  Yep, perfect rock instrumental.  An absolute showcase for three incredible musicians locked in together and at their creative peak.  Alex in particular is just epic on it.

Offline MrMike

« Reply #1696 on: April 01, 2022, 07:18:58 PM »
06 Tom Sawyer

05 La Villa Strangiato

Tom Sawyer - 6.  On the nose!  I may have tired of this song at times over the years, but there's just no denying how brilliant it is in terms of style and performance.  The drum fills during the mid section are among Neil's finest moments.

La Villa Strangiato - 1.  Yep, perfect rock instrumental and Rush's finest compositions IMO.  An absolute showcase for three incredible musicians locked in together and at their creative peak.  Alex in particular is just epic on it.  Pure magic.

Offline romdrums

« Reply #1697 on: April 01, 2022, 07:30:11 PM »
6. Tom Sawyer (1).  I never get tired of this song.  I know it’s overplayed, but it’s so damn good.  It’s their signature song.  Everyone is in top form on this, and it covers a lot of ground in under 5 minutes. 

5. La Villa Strangiato (21).  Rush’s peak as players, and an iconic instrumental.  While I prefer YYZ, this is still a great track.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1698 on: April 01, 2022, 07:36:21 PM »
Yeah, even though I put Tom Sawyer at #20, I love it, and I am never sick of hearing it. It is the song that got me into Rush.
Tom Sawyer came out in the Spring of 1981, which would've been the end of my 7th Grade. By the time the following Christmas rolled around, I had all of their......8-tracks. lol

I loved Rush. Rush, AC/DC, Van Halen. The Big Three at that time.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1699 on: April 02, 2022, 06:21:20 AM »
Who's ready for numbers 4 and 3??  :hat :hat

04 Red Barchetta
Highest Ranking: 1 (TAC)

I was pleasantly surprised to see this finish this high.  I figured top 10-15, but didn't think it would make top 5.  I was wrong.  It was my number 5, so yeah, well done on this one, DTF.  :tup :tup

03 The Spirit of Radio
Appeared on 24 of 25 entrees
Highest Ranking: 3 (The Realm)

This was my number 8, and like Tom Sawyer, I worried that the "overplayed" aspect might cause some to ding it to where it would finish outta the top 10, but happily that was not the case.  This song crushed me the first time I heard back in November 1991 at the first Rush concert I attended, and still kicks my ass to this day.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1700 on: April 02, 2022, 06:58:24 AM »
Again I say, who left The Spirit Of Radio off their list?!

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1701 on: April 02, 2022, 07:05:27 AM »

I don't want to spotlight, or ruin anything, but one song that is almost a SHOO-IN for the Top 6 is at #123 on my list.  Make of that what you will.

:corn :corn

Offline nobloodyname

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1702 on: April 02, 2022, 07:20:31 AM »

Wonder if Neal Morse has an account here?
Paul
Gamer, rocker, humanist, womble
Leicestershire, UK
Getting right out of my comfort zone: www.youtube.com/@paulplayspoorly Go on, you can do it, too! (24/3/2024: Now playing on Paul Plays Poorly!, The Answer Lies Within by Dream Theater)

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #1703 on: April 02, 2022, 07:58:39 AM »

Wonder if Neal Morse has an account here?

I think Kev provided the clue above.

Offline Deadeye21

• 30 years say we’re in this together
« Reply #1704 on: April 02, 2022, 08:03:59 AM »

04 Red Barchetta

03 The Spirit of Radio

Red Barchetta was my number 10 choice, and I’m really happy to see it at number 4. While there are two songs from MP in front of it for me, this really is a great song that doesn’t deserve to be overshadowed by the rest of its side, so I’m really glad it’s surpassed it.

The Spirit of Radio is down at number 25 for me. But at least I’m not the loon who left it out! I don’t know what it is about this track, some days I love it, some days I can’t stand it. It is undeniably a good song, but maybe it was a little overplayed for me.
Let's go with a P for Deadeye has premature alphabetejaculation.

Offline HOF

« Reply #1705 on: April 02, 2022, 08:04:11 AM »
Red Barchetta was my number 25, but at one point it probably could have been a top 10 Rush song for me. I’d say it’s fallen a bit but really only as a result of me playing it too much. I would definitely say I still love it though. It has everything. An engaging story, a wonderful bass line, Neil’s perfect drumming, Alex’s solo hitting all the right notes. The music and lyrics paint an excellent picture, everything working together. I’m not a car guy per se, but I do love listening to music on a drive. This is pretty easily one of the ultimate if not the ultimate driving songs.

The Spirit of Radio was my number 5, so I’m thrilled to see it at number 3 (thought it might finish top 2 given where I had the last 4 ranked). I’ve mentioned earlier that this is my earliest memory of liking a Rush song, and it also introduced me to the concept of “progressive rock.” To this day, I still consider it one of the finest examples of the genre. It’s a song that defies ordinary songwriting conventions, merges music and lyrics to convey an idea, and involves some top notch playing, all while generally just follows it’s own muse. And it’s an absolutely joyous song! I love the lyric so much, and I can really relate to the sentiment about how music can really shape your mood. It’s kind of the ultimate feel good Rush song. Neil is just on fire throughout, Alex gets to cut loose, and Geddy really sounds great finally getting to sing in the proper register (such an improvement from Hemispheres to Permanent Waves). It’s probably not as recognizable as Tom Sawyer or Limelight for the general public, but to me this is Rush’s signature song.

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1706 on: April 02, 2022, 08:06:37 AM »
Red Barchetta (ranked #2)

Could've easily been my number 1. Everything about this song is fantastic. The intro, Alex's guitar in the verses, the riffs, the way the music itself is part of the storytelling, the bass, the drums... ;D It just sounds SO good.

The Spirit of Radio (ranked #5)

Like Tom Sawyer, a classic and a staple, deservedly so. Always thought the instrumental section starting just past 2:50 must have been a real inspiration for DT and JP in particular...those chord voicings truly remind me of the feel in many of the songs from WDADU.
Plus, this song is SO great live. I wouldn't say my wife is a Rush fan - but, the good person she is, she got us tickets as a birthday present for the NJ date on the Clockwork Angels  tour. She enjoyed the show overall, but one thing she said really stood out for her was the energy from the crowd when they played The Spirit of Radio.

Offline DTA

« Reply #1707 on: April 02, 2022, 08:14:22 AM »
It’s not my favorite of theirs, but I do think Red Barchetta is probably the perfect Rush song that encapsulates everything they do well.

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1708 on: April 02, 2022, 08:19:36 AM »
With only two songs left:

1   Moving Pictures   395
2   Power Windows   353
3   Permanent Waves   310
4   Grace Under Pressure   248
5   Hemispheres   222
6   Signals   198
7   A Farewell to Kings   136
8   Clockwork Angels   134
9   Counterparts   128
10   Presto   119
11   Hold Your Fire   107
12   Roll the Bones   104
13   2112   98
14   Fly By Night   84
15   Caress of Steel   26
16   Rush   20
17   Test for Echo   19
18   Vapor Trails   0
19   Snake and Arrows   0

Offline Deadeye21

• 30 years say we’re in this together
« Reply #1709 on: April 02, 2022, 08:31:41 AM »
Only Signals and AFTK left. Interesting. Will I actually disagree with the top 2? I’m not entirely sure which sings they are, but it’s possible.
Let's go with a P for Deadeye has premature alphabetejaculation.

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1710 on: April 02, 2022, 08:37:06 AM »
I would be quite a twist if they were Chemistry and Madrigal  :biggrin:

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1711 on: April 02, 2022, 09:02:58 AM »

04 Red Barchetta

I was pleasantly surprised to see this finish this high.  I figured top 10-15, but didn't think it would make top 5.  I was wrong.  It was my number 5, so yeah, well done on this one, DTF.  :tup :tup

03 The Spirit of Radio

This was my number 8, and like Tom Sawyer, I worried that the "overplayed" aspect might cause some to ding it to where it would finish outta the top 10, but happily that was not the case.  This song crushed me the first time I heard back in November 1991 at the first Rush concert I attended, and still kicks my ass to this day.

I figured these two would be 3rd and 4th, so it's nice to see them finally arrive here. I had "Red Barchetta" at 32, and while I like it a lot, it somehow landed a bit lower than I would've probably placed it had I edited my list. Definitely a fun song, a great driving song, and one that is always great to hear/see played live by the band.

As for "The Spirit Of Radio", it landed 7th in my sorted list, and it's easily a Top 10 Rush song. There's a reason it's been on every Rush compilation CD, and even had a compilation titled after it. Next to "Tom Sawyer", it's probably their second most recognizable radio hit, and it's got so much going on musically that you almost forget how proggy it really is  because of just how good the music itself can be. I wonder if the person who didn't have it in their list accidentally put it in as "Spirit Of The Radio".  ;) :lol (No, we won't get into *that* debate again)

If my calculations are correct, the remaining two songs landed in 31st and 5th on my list, though the former definitely should've been higher, and the latter probably could've been a place or two higher as well, but it's definitely a Top 5 Rush song.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1712 on: April 02, 2022, 09:13:37 AM »

I don't want to spotlight, or ruin anything, but one song that is almost a SHOO-IN for the Top 6 is at #123 on my list.  Make of that what you will.

:corn :corn

Hey Kev - Are we having the big top 2 reveal tomorrow?

Offline HOF

« Reply #1713 on: April 02, 2022, 09:25:01 AM »
It’s kind of wild that The Spirit of Radio didn’t finish higher than 3rd on anyone’s list but still finished 3rd.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1714 on: April 02, 2022, 09:32:38 AM »
It’s kind of wild that The Spirit of Radio didn’t finish higher than 3rd on anyone’s list but still finished 3rd.

Interesting point, but I think it might've gotten to 3rd overall due to the number of Top 10 finishes from the 24 people who had it on their list.

I would be quite a twist if they were Chemistry and Madrigal  :biggrin:

Oh duh, obviously!  :facepalm: :lol

-Marc.