Author Topic: Official Top 75 Rush songs Thread!!! (Top 2 revealed!!)  (Read 52789 times)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: Official Top 75 Rush songs countdown Thread!!! (Top 75 going!!)
« Reply #1330 on: March 25, 2022, 12:08:24 PM »
So going album by album:

Off the Rush album, I had Here Again at #27 and Before and After at #55.  Neither is a fantastic song, but they have a real place on that record, and they have a real place in my love of Rush.  I think Here Again is a quintessential early '70's song.  I can so imagine being in a concert - at an arena, of course - and hearing that.  I only wish that I could hear those, in the studio, with Neil.  I think it would be amazing.

From Fly By Night, I had Beneath, Between And Behind at #32 and In The End at #52.  I'm sort of surprised at least ONE of those didn't make it, especially B,B&B.  Maybe it's because Anthem started the album off, but I think B,B&B is a fine example of what Neil brought to the band and how he elevated already good players to the next level.

From Caress Of Steel, I had Fountain Of Lamneth at #29 (I think I said 21 before, but it's 29).   I know this isn't a perfect song, but I like it, and I do go back to it fairly frequently.

Online nick_z

« Reply #1331 on: March 25, 2022, 12:20:26 PM »
Now that Presto is "done" too, here's what the up-to-date album ranking looks like:

1   Power Windows   287
2   Grace Under Pressure   185
3   Signals   138
4   A Farewell to Kings   136
5   Clockwork Angels   134
6   Counterparts   128
7   Presto   119
8   Hold Your Fire   107
9   Roll the Bones   104
10   Fly By Night   84
11   Moving Pictures   62
12   Permanent Waves   42
13   2112   31
14   Hemispheres   31
15   Caress of Steel   26
16   Rush   20
17   Test for Echo   19
18   Vapor Trails   0
19   Snake and Arrows   0

I'm maybe a bit surprised Presto ended up higher than Hold Your Fire - I know there are fans that have a special appreciation for it (I enjoy it too), but I didn't think it would overall be rated better than HYF. And, as I said before, as much as I enjoy Clockwork Angels (certainly a great way to bow out after such a long career), I would certainly not have it above Counterparts.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1332 on: March 25, 2022, 12:26:29 PM »
Also, pg, did you purposely leave out "Available Light" and "Distant Early Warning" in your "score so far" above?

Nope.  I oofed and have now fixed it.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline jammindude

« Reply #1333 on: March 25, 2022, 12:40:11 PM »
So now that Presto is done I’m sad that my favorite from the album didn’t make the cut. I had Chain Lightning at 22.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1334 on: March 25, 2022, 12:42:05 PM »
I have a strong suspicion that these four albums...

1   Power Windows   287
3   Signals   138

Will soon be overtaken completely by these four albums...

13   2112   31
14   Hemispheres   31

Well, maybe not 2112, which I think only has one more song to go, but depending on its ranking, could get a lot of points. I'm sure the rest of HEMI, PEW, and MP will make the Top 18, giving them huge boosts in points. I think, the current top four albums (POW, GUP, SIG, and AFTK) all have one song left each in the Top 18, but it would be surprising if they were all in the Top 5.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Online HOF

« Reply #1335 on: March 25, 2022, 12:48:54 PM »
My Presto rankings:

1. Available Light
13. The Pass
29. Anagram (For Mongo)
37. Presto
38. Hand Over Fist
47. Show Don’t Tell
48. War Paint
57. Chain Lightning
58. Superconductor

Red Tide would have also probably made the top 100, Scars probably not. For some reason it grates on me a bit, but I don’t hate it or anything.

Online nick_z

« Reply #1336 on: March 25, 2022, 01:04:52 PM »

1   Power Windows   287
3   Signals   138

13   2112   31
14   Hemispheres   31

Well, maybe not 2112, which I think only has one more song to go, but depending on its ranking, could get a lot of points. I'm sure the rest of HEMI, PEW, and MP will make the Top 18, giving them huge boosts in points. I think, the current top four albums (POW, GUP, SIG, and AFTK) all have one song left each in the Top 18, but it would be surprising if they were all in the Top 5.

-Marc.

As you said, it's likely 2112 has one song left to appear (the "biggie"  ;D)...even if that were to show up as #1, thus getting 75 points, at most 2112 will end up with 106 points...Hemispheres, with likely three songs left, can at most (i.e. in the extreme scenario where the three rank #1, #2 and #3) rack up 222 points, putting it at 253 max.

Given this and the points of the current top 4, I think this means Power Windows is very likely to end in the top 5   :metal

Can't wait to see how this plays out!

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1337 on: March 25, 2022, 01:07:01 PM »
20 Distant Early Warning
Appeared on 19 of 25 entrees
Top 10 finishes: 3
Highest Ranking: 6 (wolfking)

19 Available Light
Top 10 finishes: 4
Highest Ranking: 1 (HOF)

I had Distant Early Warning at #13. I'm kind of shocked how high I ranked it, but it's a great song. I remember when Grace Under Pressure came out and this was the single. I liked it then, though I thought the band started to look a little..um..light. This song has a fantastic chorus that I never get sick of hearding, and it ends so damn strong.

I had Available Light at #38. It's a song I love, even when I first heard the album. This song, and album, was different, but it was still cool. In my Rush Compilation CDs, I actually include the Presto tracks on my 90's CD.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #1338 on: March 25, 2022, 01:14:53 PM »
20 Distant Early Warning (#19) - I've always loved this song and its cold, apocalyptic vibe - it really shows what's the album is all about and is a great opener! Also I admire how Rush still managed to make a big arrangement on this song and keep it more or less acessible for them to play it live as a trio.

19 Avaible Light (#24) - Awesome song and this one's surprised me a lot to be so cherished between the fan base or, at least, here. It's a truly gem in Presto and a keyboard era song hidden in that album. Love the lyrics, like free-form poetry. I just wish that Lifeson's solo was at least a bit longer for the song to be perfect.
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #1339 on: March 25, 2022, 01:24:39 PM »
Like pg1067, I can understand DEW making the top 75 list, but I too am surprised at it ranking as high as it did. For me it’s another one of those tracks that got overplayed and I got burned out on, and even then, it was always a mid-tier track from p/g IMO. So no surprise that it didn’t make my top 75 list, placing at #83.

But add me to the list of those who absolutely love AL - such an amazing and heartfelt track. Their second best ballad, only behind LI in my book. One of the best closers on any of their albums, something that I personally feel was not Rush’s strong suit. AL made it to #13 on my list.

As for those on my list that have been locked out as of now, they are:
Making Memories (72), Beneath Between & Behind (57)
High Water (69), Lock and Key (62), Turn the Page (42)
Scars (67), Chain Lightning (61), Red Tide (56)
Where’s My Thing (50)
Alien Shore (11)
Limbo (75), Resist (58), Time and Motion (36)
Nocturne (66), Freeze (59), Secret Touch (47), Vapor Trail (44)
Malignant Narcissism (71), Spindrift (55), The Main Monkey Business (40), Far Cry (38)
Clockwork Angels (45), The Anarchist (16)

I'm a huge Presto fan to begin with - I think I had 9 out of 11 songs on my list - but this was highest (Superconductor is next at 25).
You had Stupidconductor *that* high on your list?!   :eek

Hand over Fist was my #165 song...beating out only BU2B2.
You like Rivendell and I Think I’m Going Bald more?!?  :omg:

30 - The Fountain of Lamneth - In retrospect, 30 seems a bit high.  It's super spotty.  TFOL is here on the strength of No One at the Bridge.
I'd say the opening and closing sections are right up there too. It's just the other 3 parts that are very meh and that it's so disjointed that it didn't make my list.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Offline romdrums

« Reply #1340 on: March 25, 2022, 01:49:24 PM »

1   Power Windows   287
3   Signals   138

13   2112   31
14   Hemispheres   31

-Marc.

As you said, it's likely 2112 has one song left to appear (the "biggie"  ;D)...even if that were to show up as #1, thus getting 75 points, at most 2112 will end up with 106 points...Hemispheres, with likely three songs left, can at most (i.e. in the extreme scenario where the three rank #1, #2 and #3) rack up 222 points, putting it at 253 max.

Given this and the points of the current top 4, I think this means Power Windows is very likely to end in the top 5   :metal

Power Windows still has a song left, so that score goes even higher.  I don't see how it falls below the 3rd spot.  I think MP and PeW will end up 1 and 2, PoW 3, Signals 4, and Hemispheres 5.  Depending on where Between the Wheels finishes, that might put GuP in the top 5 over Hemispheres.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1341 on: March 25, 2022, 02:05:19 PM »

1   Power Windows   287
3   Signals   138

13   2112   31
14   Hemispheres   31

-Marc.

Thank you for doing all of that math! It's very exciting, and I, too, cannot wait to see which albums end up where. Honestly, if the top 3 are some order of MP/PEW/POW, I'd be pretty happy, those are probably three of my Top 5 Rush albums as well (with AFTK and HEMI rounding that out).

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Online nick_z

« Reply #1342 on: March 25, 2022, 02:43:46 PM »

Power Windows still has a song left, so that score goes even higher.  I don't see how it falls below the 3rd spot.  I think MP and PeW will end up 1 and 2, PoW 3, Signals 4, and Hemispheres 5.  Depending on where Between the Wheels finishes, that might put GuP in the top 5 over Hemispheres.

Yeah, it will be interesting to see what happens with Signals vs. Grace Under Pressure. Signals has a 47-point gap and likely two songs left vs. one likely for p/g. It might be a difficult gap to make up...

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1343 on: March 25, 2022, 02:47:04 PM »

1   Power Windows   287
3   Signals   138

13   2112   31
14   Hemispheres   31

I could be wrong, but I believe Nick gives the songs points in reverse order of their ranking -- i.e., song #75 got 1 point and song #1 will get 75 points.  If I'm right about that, and if your assumption about 2112 is correct (which I think it is), then 2112 will likely finish between 89-106 points, which means it cannot finish ahead of any of the current top 4.

POW, on the other hand, could finish anywhere between 345-362 points.  For the sake of argument, if Marathon comes in at #1, and if the five MP songs that have yet to appear come in at 14-18, then both POW and MP will finish with 362 points (heck of a coincidence!).  I think even the most ardent POW supporters would agree this is HIGHLY unlikely.

Hemispheres has the potential for, at most, 253 points, which means it has no chance of passing POW, which demonstrates the flaw in any album ranking based on numbers of songs.

Signals probably has two songs left, which means it will finish with no less than 257 points, which (if my assumption is correct) means that Hemispheres has no chance of overtaking Signals.

The big question is whether Hemispheres can overtake GUP.  GUP probably has only one song left, so it will finish between 243-260.  As mentioned above, the max Hemispheres can get is 253 points, but it could be as low as 208.  My guess is that it will be very close, but GUP probably will finish just ahead of Hemispheres.

My guess is that MP will end up at #1 by virtue of having 7 total songs and 5 of those songs in the top 18.  PEW and POW will likely finish 2 and 3 in whatever order, followed by Signals in 4th, GUP in 5th, Hemispheres in 6th, AFTK in 7th, and 2112 in 11th.
"There's a bass solo in a song called Metropolis where I do a bass solo."  John Myung

Offline The Realm

« Reply #1344 on: March 25, 2022, 03:11:31 PM »

20 Distant Early Warning
Top 10 finishes: 3
Highest Ranking: 6 (wolfking)

19 Available Light
Top 10 finishes: 4
Highest Ranking: 1 (HOF)

Two great songs today!

Distant Early Warning - my rank 19, so pretty much with consensus. Always loved this one.

Available Light - my rank 10. This is just a magical song. I have to admit, I thought it may not even make the top 75 as I don't believe it is a song that ever really gets mentioned. So it is great to see it rank this high, should have been higher though. I really agree with HOFs write up on this one - well said.

Offline pg1067

« Reply #1345 on: March 25, 2022, 03:47:14 PM »
My Presto rankings:

Mine:

18. Available Light
43. Red Tide
49. The Pass
60. Presto
65. Show Don't Tell
73. Chain Lightning*
87. War Paint
102. Anagram
146. Superconductor
154. Scars
165. Hand over Fist

* - Chain Lightning is at #73 per my Ranking Engine results, but I played around with a few songs on the border of 75, and I believe I moved it lower and that it wasn't on the list I sent to Kev.

Hand over Fist was my #165 song...beating out only BU2B2.
You like Rivendell and I Think I’m Going Bald more?!?  :omg:

30 - The Fountain of Lamneth - In retrospect, 30 seems a bit high.  It's super spotty.  TFOL is here on the strength of No One at the Bridge.
I'd say the opening and closing sections are right up there too. It's just the other 3 parts that are very meh and that it's so disjointed that it didn't make my list.

I've said before that I find HOF embarrassing and that it's best described with a term that is no longer socially acceptable to use.  I cannot stand to listen to it.  In my Ranking Engine results, Bald came in at 134, Rivendell at 162 and HOF at 165.  Do I think Bald is a bit embarrassing?  Maybe, but I'd say more silly than anything else, and it's musically solid.  It's definitely well ahead of the other two.  Rivendell is boring.  Is 162 all that much higher than 165?  Not at all.  All that said, when I was doing the Ranking Engine and started getting presented with matchups between songs that I knew had NO hope of cracking the top 100, much less top 75, I really didn't think too much about them.  Therefore, my results below...say...126 are not going to be super accurate.

With respect to Fountain, the only section that's really weak is Panacea.  Didacts is weird, but it's only a minute, so it doesn't really tip things either way.  If we ranked the individual sections, Bridge would probably rank higher than 30, and I'm guessing one or two of the others would be in the lower parts of the top 75.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1346 on: March 25, 2022, 03:54:54 PM »

Hey Kev, I assume this is it for Presto now...?

Correct.

Damn, no Hand Over Fist or Anagram? I love those tracks. I knew I wasn’t getting You Bet Your Life, but I was really hoping one of those severely underrated gems would get a nod.

Yeah, love both of those. Anagram was the one I was hoping would make it. I had it at 29, but it’s my third favorite on Presto after Available Light and The Pass. There is an absolutely epic NP drum fill at the end of the last chorus that’s easily a top 10 NP moment for me.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but did either of you actually think Anagram or Hand over Fist was making the top 20 here?  I mean, come on. :P

Online HOF

« Reply #1347 on: March 25, 2022, 03:57:28 PM »

Hey Kev, I assume this is it for Presto now...?

Correct.

Damn, no Hand Over Fist or Anagram? I love those tracks. I knew I wasn’t getting You Bet Your Life, but I was really hoping one of those severely underrated gems would get a nod.

Yeah, love both of those. Anagram was the one I was hoping would make it. I had it at 29, but it’s my third favorite on Presto after Available Light and The Pass. There is an absolutely epic NP drum fill at the end of the last chorus that’s easily a top 10 NP moment for me.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but did either of you actually think Anagram or Hand over Fist was making the top 20 here?  I mean, come on. :P

No, and I said that earlier actually. Heck it wasn’t in my top 20. But I do think it’s a great track and one of the best things on Presto.

Online HOF

« Reply #1348 on: March 25, 2022, 03:58:25 PM »
I've said before that I find HOF embarrassing and that it's best described with a term that is no longer socially acceptable to use.

Harsh!

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Official Top 75 Rush songs Thread!!! (Top 20 - PLEASE NO SPOTLIGHTING)
« Reply #1349 on: March 25, 2022, 05:01:19 PM »
well....getting back to the songs just listed ....

20. Distant Early Warning (#15) my cousin's boyfriend was in a western Michigan bar band in the mid 80s / early 90s.  Mostly Top 40 rock hits, along with 'Abacab', ‘Afterglow’, ‘Turn It On’.  Anyhoo, of all songs, this was in their setlist.  Their guitar was heavier and deeper, the same with the keyboards.  I do wish the Rush studio version had a bit more of the PoW type of mix and 'oomph', but as you can tell with my rating, I really like it.

19 Available Light (NR).  This didn’t even register with me back then, when reviewing songs for the ratings, or today. Some day down the road perhaps.  And I thought I was one of the old softies on this forum.   
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1350 on: March 25, 2022, 05:05:04 PM »
Since we're heading into the Top 20, I'll try to keep up a bit more often, so here's the next four I haven't covered yet...

22 Manhattan Project - ranked 12th. Not my highest ranked/sorted POW song from my list, but had I edited it, it would definitely be up there, probably the first or second. This has always been one of my favorites from POW.
21 Red Sector A - ranked 43rd. My highest sorted GUP song, and rightfully so. Probably my favorite on the album, although had I edited my list, I might have put BTW over it.
20 Distant Early Warning - ranked 99th. From one GUP song to another, this one never really fully clicked with me. I like it well enough, but it's not one of my more favored Rush album opener.
19 Available Light - ranked 91st.  The more we get through this Top list, the more I wish I had actually gone through my list and edited it a bit because I really feel like I sorted this one WAY too low. Maybe not my favorite Presto song, but it's definitely up there. If there was one Rush song I wish they could've played live, this is one of them, but after POW, it really seemed like they would never play album closers live.

-Marc.

Online nick_z

« Reply #1351 on: March 25, 2022, 06:08:29 PM »

I could be wrong, but I believe Nick gives the songs points in reverse order of their ranking -- i.e., song #75 got 1 point and song #1 will get 75 points.  If I'm right about that, and if your assumption about 2112 is correct (which I think it is), then 2112 will likely finish between 89-106 points, which means it cannot finish ahead of any of the current top 4.

Yep, that' exactly right - I'm mimicking what Kev did to build the aggregate song ranking from our submissions

POW, on the other hand, could finish anywhere between 345-362 points.  For the sake of argument, if Marathon comes in at #1, and if the five MP songs that have yet to appear come in at 14-18, then both POW and MP will finish with 362 points (heck of a coincidence!).  I think even the most ardent POW supporters would agree this is HIGHLY unlikely.

Hemispheres has the potential for, at most, 253 points, which means it has no chance of passing POW, which demonstrates the flaw in any album ranking based on numbers of songs.

Signals probably has two songs left, which means it will finish with no less than 257 points, which (if my assumption is correct) means that Hemispheres has no chance of overtaking Signals.

The big question is whether Hemispheres can overtake GUP.  GUP probably has only one song left, so it will finish between 243-260.  As mentioned above, the max Hemispheres can get is 253 points, but it could be as low as 208.  My guess is that it will be very close, but GUP probably will finish just ahead of Hemispheres.

My guess is that MP will end up at #1 by virtue of having 7 total songs and 5 of those songs in the top 18.  PEW and POW will likely finish 2 and 3 in whatever order, followed by Signals in 4th, GUP in 5th, Hemispheres in 6th, AFTK in 7th, and 2112 in 11th.

And yes, that's precisely the kind of scenario analysis I did a few posts above. The GUP vs. Hemispheres head-to-head will be interesting. Also GUP vs. Signals. Signals is 47 points behind but, as noted, has likely 2 songs left vs. one for GUP. I suspect one of the two from Signals will be especially high, so that might tip the balance.

Yeah, this ranking is of course affected by the number of songs (Hemispheres with just 4 is inherently penalized). Maybe we can come up with some adjustment factor to correct for that bias.

Offline jammindude

« Reply #1352 on: March 25, 2022, 06:45:16 PM »
I’m not sure if this would help but it’s an idea.

If you wanted some thing that represented the popularity of the albums a little bit better, you could tack on to the 1-75 score an additional score that reflects how much of the album that song represents.

If you give every album a base score of 100, and divide by the number of songs, then every song from that album would receive those additional points. Hemispheres would get 25 additional points per song, Moving Pictures would get 14.3 pts per song, Power Windows and Signals would get 12.5 pts per song. Etc etc

How nerdy is that?  :rollin
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1353 on: March 25, 2022, 07:18:44 PM »

If you wanted some thing that represented the popularity of the albums a little bit better, you could tack on to the 1-75 score an additional score that reflects how much of the album that song represents.

If you give every album a base score of 100, and divide by the number of songs, then every song from that album would receive those additional points. Hemispheres would get 25 additional points per song, Moving Pictures would get 14.3 pts per song, Power Windows and Signals would get 12.5 pts per song. Etc etc

OK Chad.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1354 on: March 25, 2022, 07:35:29 PM »

No, and I said that earlier actually. Heck it wasn’t in my top 20. But I do think it’s a great track and one of the best things on Presto.

:tup :tup

20. Distant Early Warning (#15) my cousin's boyfriend was in a western Michigan bar band in the mid 80s / early 90s.  Mostly Top 40 rock hits, along with 'Abacab', ‘Afterglow’, ‘Turn It On’.  Anyhoo, of all songs, this was in their setlist.  Their guitar was heavier and deeper, the same with the keyboards.  I do wish the Rush studio version had a bit more of the PoW type of mix and 'oomph', but as you can tell with my rating, I really like it.

I have to whole-heartedly disagree with this, as I think Distant Early Warning benefits greatly from the cold, wintery mix of P/G.  Alex's playing, in particular, is outstanding in this song, and the mix really brings it out.  The way he slowly builds up his guitar line in the second verse is one of those awesome Rush moments where you just  :hefdaddy :hefdaddy.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1355 on: March 25, 2022, 07:40:19 PM »
Another song I ranked the highest.  DEW was so high again because of Rush in Rio.  My introduction to Rush.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1356 on: March 25, 2022, 07:42:22 PM »
Another song I ranked the highest. 

No shit! I'm beginning to think this is the Wolfking Countdown.

The only tracks that I ranked the highest are the ones that didn't even make the countdown. :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1357 on: March 25, 2022, 07:44:31 PM »
Another song I ranked the highest. 

No shit! I'm beginning to think this is the Wolfking Countdown.

The only tracks that I ranked the highest are the ones that didn't even make the countdown. :lol

:metal

That's probably it, but there may be one or two more, but that's reaching.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online nick_z

« Reply #1358 on: March 25, 2022, 07:48:34 PM »

It HAS to be nerdy - this is a Rush thread, after all  :biggrin:

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1359 on: March 25, 2022, 08:13:40 PM »
wolfking does indeed reign supreme. Below is how many times each list submitter was the high on a song in the top 75.

Keep in mind that many songs have multiple voters as the top rater, so the total of the numbers below far exceeds 75.

wolfking – 8
DTA – 7
nobloodyname – 6
The Realm – 6
HOF - 6
Stadler – 5
Tomislave95 – 5
Cool Chris – 5
Dream Team – 5
Puppies_On_Acid – 5
romdrums – 4
ReaperKK – 4
nick_z – 4
DragonAttack – 4
kingshmegland – 3
devieira73 – 3
KevShmev – 3
Setlist Scotty – 3
Deadeye21 – 3
MrMike – 2
jammindude – 2
The Letter M – 2
pg1067 – 1
TAC – 1
BRGM - 1

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #1360 on: March 25, 2022, 08:19:05 PM »
It would be interesting to see which submitters had the most number of songs from their 75 make it into the final top 75, and ranked by number of songs each submitter had in the 75.

-Marc.

Offline devieira73

• Boldly go where no brazilian has gone before...
« Reply #1361 on: March 25, 2022, 08:21:25 PM »

Not enough... you are not considering the points proportionally to songs lengths.  :biggrin: :corn
"one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." (RIP Neil Armstrong)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1362 on: March 25, 2022, 08:23:18 PM »
It would be interesting to see which submitters had the most number of songs from their 75 make it into the final top 75, and ranked by number of songs each submitter had in the 75.

-Marc.

I will let each submitter figure that out for themselves once this is done.  :lol :lol

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1363 on: March 25, 2022, 08:23:31 PM »

Offline The Realm

« Reply #1364 on: March 25, 2022, 08:31:39 PM »
wolfking does indeed reign supreme. Below is how many times each list submitter was the high on a song in the top 75.

Keep in mind that many songs have multiple voters as the top rater, so the total of the numbers below far exceeds 75.

wolfking – 8
DTA – 7
nobloodyname – 6
The Realm – 6
HOF - 6
Stadler – 5
Tomislave95 – 5
Cool Chris – 5
Dream Team – 5
Puppies_On_Acid – 5
romdrums – 4
ReaperKK – 4
nick_z – 4
DragonAttack – 4
kingshmegland – 3
devieira73 – 3
KevShmev – 3
Setlist Scotty – 3
Deadeye21 – 3
MrMike – 2
jammindude – 2
The Letter M – 2
pg1067 – 1
TAC – 1
BRGM - 1

This is pretty cool! I think I have only been the top ranker twice so far, so I have 4 more to go...