Author Topic: Chicago 2/20 (get in here there’s tix)  (Read 749 times)

Offline NoFred

Chicago 2/20 (get in here there’s tix)
« on: February 09, 2022, 12:01:32 AM »
It’s a Sunday but we’re off Monday for President’s Day, so let’s make it a big weekend - DM me for 2 first row balcony (not loge) tickets to the Chicago Theatre show. We decided YOLO and grabbed another set of tickets so I’ll be at this show in a different spot. No one will be in front of you so it’s a nice/relaxed place to catch the show.

There’s still tickets available on the first floor so check that if you’re interested. But if you want to go no cost (or maybe profit by reselling?) then takes these off of my hands.

Offline Madman Shepherd

Re: Chicago 2/20 (get in here there’s tix)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 09:26:35 AM »
Dang. Wish I could take you up on this. We're still avoiding crowds but this would have been the perfect and possibly safest way to go since nobody would be in front of us but it just won't work out.

Offline claybobay

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 08:32:41 AM »
This concert rocked! Both bands sounded absolutely phenomenal. It seemed like there were some problems with the rig on JM’s side of the stage - it seemed like the bass dropped out of the mix for a song or two. Anybody know what happened?

Offline NoFred

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 10:13:51 PM »
No idea, but crew were diagnosing something stage right for a few songs, lots of maglites being pointed at connections (looked like power, near cases A-22 and A-23 - lol that’s how distracting it was I probably checked every minute)

The show did rock, loved the new songs esp AVFTTOTW, but it was probably the old standby Endless Sacrifice that got the place really going.

And while musically they came across as “guys who play really well”, Arch Echo had a ton of energy. They were a perfect opener, and the drummer was a good voice to open the night… DT should have him do the all the stage talk/be an emcee (only half kidding). Think I’ll follow them for awhile out of support.