Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

The Top of the World Tour 2022 v. Who's Goin'?

(1/21) > >>

Podaar:
I figured there isn't enough traffic in this forum to have a roll call for each city -- especially not mine.

Anywho, the famous Mrs. P and myself will be 2nd row center left on February 10th. I've been impressed with the local promoter hyping up the coming concert on the rock radio stations. Great advertisement and (without a doubt) the largest venue DT has ever played in SLC. I'll be interested to see the turnout. Tool packed The Maverick Center a month ago, but I doubt DT has the fanbase here to sell that many tickets. I may be wrong.

edit:

:lol

I was curious about how well the tickets have been selling and went to their website. Imagine a hockey stadium with the stage set all the way at the north end and the seating is the remainder of the stadium to the south. Not for DT, the stage is turned around and the available seating is just the small area at the north end! 80 percent of stadium is blocked off. Ya, something tells me the beer and merch lines will be pretty short for this show.

Lonk:
As of right now, I have tickets for March 5th, in CT. Front row, JP side. I am toying with the idea of seeing them the day before as well in NYC (March 4th), but not 100% sure yet.

Both shows seem to have a good amount of tickets available, maybe they will sell more as the date approaches

hefdaddy42:
I will be at the Raleigh show!

ethebubbeth:
I'll be at Mesa Center for the Arts tonight.  It'll be weird going in not knowing the setlist ahead of time.  AZ is practically never the first show of a tour!

Setlist Scotty:

--- Quote from: ethebubbeth on February 02, 2022, 08:59:12 AM ---I'll be at Mesa Center for the Arts tonight.  It'll be weird going in not knowing the setlist ahead of time.  AZ is practically never the first show of a tour!

--- End quote ---
Will you be kind enough to feed us the play-by-play as it's happening?   :biggrin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version