Author Topic: QUEEN Discography- MONTREAL '81 in theaters near you  (Read 70406 times)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
Re: QUEEN discography
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2022, 06:14:38 PM »
I think Seven Seas of Rhye is on the greatest hits (or maybe it was the Classic Queen one), but II definitely doesn't have any of their big hits. Still a darn good album.  I don't think it's their best like some do (I think the next one is the best), but it has some great tunes in Ogre Battle, March of the Black Queen, Father to Son and White Queen.

Oh, and who thinks Kevin Moore (or DT) was listening to the beginning of Father to Son when he wrote the beginning of Surrounded? ;)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2022, 06:16:22 PM »
Maybe Classic Queen I, whatever that is, but I was thinking of this:

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2022, 06:20:53 PM »
I don't know that one, but I remember getting into Queen in the early 90s and there was a greatest hits and Classic Queen (cover below).

The greatest hits was the below, but I do not see that listed on wiki. Weird.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:16:03 AM by KevShmev »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2022, 06:28:00 PM »
Wow, seems one album was a lot bigger than the other...
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2022, 06:43:17 PM »
I've never thought of Queen as a metal band, but this is every bit as heavy as Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple....even more heavy, actually.

Everything thinks of Freddy and his amazing voice first, and that's perfectly fine, but some of my favorite Queen "moments" are when the three instrumentalists are just tearing things up live.  Power trio sound.

It's not so much Freddy's voice, but my experience with Queen hardly screams Power Trio. But I love what I've heard on these BBC sessions so far. I hope there's more to come containing some of their more popular hits that might present them in a different and more powerful and raw light.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2022, 07:24:09 PM »
'Greatest Hits' track lists were different, depending on where it was released.  The red and blue issues would be released in the 90s.  'Live Killers' was an incomplete concert, but 'Ogre Battle' would be part of the setlist in '77. 

'Hits' are a tricky thing.  Nothing from 'Sgt. Pepper' or 'The White Album' would make it onto a UK GH release if only singles qualified. 

EDITED
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 10:22:47 AM by DragonAttack »
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2022, 07:34:44 PM »
Well I guess I started it with this comment..

One of the band's 'Mount Rushmore' releases.

So I find this an interesting statement as an outsider. Obviously a Greatest Hits collection is not always representative of a band or their great deep cuts, but if this is a Mt Rushmore Queen album, none of these songs appear on their Greatest Hits album or Live Killers.

But we're really not discussing the Greatest Hits packages per se, but really in relation to the current album being presented. I think Kev was just seeking clarification of my statement.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2022, 07:35:51 PM »
Yep, no jumping ahead intended, good sir.  :tup :tup

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2022, 10:35:50 PM »
(Not a good week here.  Sorry.  I need a break after this to  :chill)
Comments on the 2011 reissue:  the original album and bonus material would have fit on one disc (yet again).  The fifteen minutes offered a song in two versions, an instrumental backing track, a live version of a song eighteen months away, and a live snippet of another from more than a decade later.  :huh:

What woulda/coulda/shoulda been released on that second disc:  Soundboard recordings of 'Procession'/'Father To Son', ‘White Queen’, ‘Ogre Battle’, ‘Seven Seas of Rhye’, ‘See What A Fool I’ve Been’, and the ‘Rock n Roll Medley’ were available.  As well as the BBC versions of ‘White Queen’, ‘Ogre Battle’, ‘Nevermore’, and ‘See What A Fool I’ve Been’. 

I would gladly have paid the $20 for these reissues, even though I already had the original UK and US vinyls and CDs from years ago, for the ‘should have been’ extras.  So, I say ‘thank you’ to my public library, for saving me money on most of the reissues, and a good friend for copies of the others.
Below is the Richard Dadd painting 'The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke'.  My wife owned a 24"x30" glass framed copy before I met her.  It was in our bedroom in our first home for a decade. It currently resides in our 'mostly for show' dining room.

Until SB weekend, here are a few more song links to get everybody through the week.

'Funny How Love Is'  Japanese 3” CD  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8FTGNX413Y  A stand alone version, without TMOTBQ fade in.  The wife bought this box set eons ago.  It includes other songs in the catalogue that are separate without fade ins/outs

'Seven Seas of Rhye' fan mix    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mqgNU73v94  An interesting and enjoyable merger of the studio version, with the backing track from the 2011 bonus disc, which eliminates the ending 'seaside singalong'

'Seven Seas of Rhye'  fan mix, vocals and piano only  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhAdwyM_vv0  There's hundreds of tinkered with fan mixes available in various fashions.  I rather like this one.

Florrie Forde 'I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside'  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPQ3cpn-Unc  from where the singalong at the end of 'Seven Seas' came from, starting a brief 'chain' on the next album.  Note:  the 'chain' idea was originally for 'Seven Seas' to start the LP, linking it with the instrumental version that ends Queen I.

The Good Old Gold Rush Days  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV7_yB5f6PA  I'm sure one of the boys watched this for the seaside inspiration as well.

The picture inside of the gatefold sleeve.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2022, 12:50:37 AM by DragonAttack »
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2022, 04:45:09 AM »
Queen II is absolutely fantastic and is my favorite Queen album.

It has 150% the charm of that era, the sound, the atmosphere, I wouldn't compare them but those were the years of Rainbow starting up, you could feel the magic in the air when the world was young and the musical map was still uncharted and some bands were starting to go wild with their explorations.

The side white / side black division is interesting, and while there are great songs on the white side (White Queen for example), the side black is where things go wild.

Ogre Battle, Fairy Feller and Nevermore is a magical trio. Ogre Battle is essentially a fantasy metal song, Fairy Feller is an excellent way to bring a painting to life through music, and although it's short, Nevermore is an absolutely wonderful and touching piano piece.

And then, it comes, THE MARCH OF THE FUCKING BLACK QUEEN. Masterpiece. Utter and complete masterpiece. One of Queen's best songs EVER, and I'd probably rank it in my top three. Probably it's even "better" than Bohemian Rhapsody. It pains me that so many people don't even know this song exists, and that people that do know it, might not like it as much as Bohemian Rhapsody (one would suppose that if you're into crazy musical sheaningans and you can digest Bohemian Rhapsody, you can dig also Black Queen).

Anyway, fantastic song on a fantastic album, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that loves this record so much.

My life is in your hands, I'll fo and I'll fie
I'll be what you make, I'll do what you like
I'll be your bady boy, I'll be your bad boy
Now do the march of the black queen

:metal
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Sebastián Pratesi

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2022, 04:47:33 AM »
Comments on the 2011 reissue:  the original album and bonus material would have fit on one disc (yet again).  The fifteen minutes offered a song in two versions, an instrumental backing track, a live version of a song eighteen months away, and a live snippet of another from more than a decade later.  :huh:
Wait, what's that? Based on your descriptions, that one would be "Nevermore", right? And it's a BBC recording from 1974.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2022, 06:09:56 AM »
^
Sorry, I was 'distracted', and was thinking of the Universal 2011 iTunes video bonus, and what appears on their next reissue.:facepalm:

EDIT:  Queen II charts, lyrics, etc.   http://www.queenpedia.com/index.php?title=Queen_II.
And their first 'Top of the Pops' performance  Seven Seas  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6n2FBcd5n0
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 10:28:59 AM by DragonAttack »

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2022, 11:13:25 AM »
I really, really, really, really love Queen II.

The aesthetics are also killer:

Look at this bunch of pretty boys. :heart

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2022, 11:49:59 AM »
I'm going to try and get to QII tonight.

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2022, 12:09:06 PM »
I am a hits kinda fan with Queen, yet if you said I had to listen to one album all the way through with no skips, I might pick Queen II.
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2022, 07:00:24 PM »
OK, listening now...

Procession...ok it's an intro...

Father To Son- So I started out on Spotify. It's the 2011 reissue. Not a comment on the actual song, but this sounds like ass. I pulled the original up on youtube. I feel like it's better, but is the production on this really this bad??
The song is interesting. Seems all over the place as Queen seems like they were. But in a good way, meaning there's a lot of ideas going on. I'd need a few listens to break this down properly.

White Queen- This song really builds nicely. Takes a bit, but when it gets there, it's a nice payoff. I can see how this was a foreshadowing of things to come.

Some Day One Day- At first, I was a bit iffy on this but it wore on me, and I got to thinking..in a way, I feel like Freddie makes this band a totally different animal. I know that's stating the obvious, but I feel like Brian's vocal, which I really like, is perfect for this song. It has a great feel to it.

Loser In The End-This is one I'd likely skip going forward. I can't say I love Roger's voice here, and this song is a bit too mid-tempo for me.

Ogre Battle-This song rocks. Feels incomplete. I'd have to digest it a bit more I think.

The Fairy Feller- The orchestrated vocals are really interesting. Really cool songwriting. Not sure I love the tune, but it's construction is damn impressive

Nevermore-Fantastic little piece.

The March Of The Black Queen- Wow, a lot to chew on, but damn, this is really nice.

Funny How Love Is-This is a nice and harmless song. Not sure what it does though.

Seven Seas Of Rhye-Great tune. Man, it reminds me so much of The Sweet. Probably my favorite on the album.

Oh, and who thinks Kevin Moore (or DT) was listening to the beginning of Father to Son when he wrote the beginning of Surrounded? ;)

Damn, you can't unhear that, can you?

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2022, 10:29:16 PM »

It's the same four-note motif, for sure.  But its placement in Father to Son is interesting, coming as something of a transition, leading us into the next part.  And then it's gone.  I honestly think Kevin had heard it at some point, maybe in the background sometime, so he didn't consciously file away the riff or anything.  It just went into his head, and happened to come out when he was working on a song later.

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • welcome to the wasteland
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2022, 02:34:34 AM »
I was always wondering about Father To Son/Surrounded, because MP never brought it up in any way, and he's our main reference guy. When you look at that video about making IAW, Kevin plays Surrounded on the piano and he starts at the ballady bit, not at the beginning, so I think this was a whole-band-decides-to-put-reference-in thing, as it usually was with them. It's one of the top things I would ask MP if I ever got to meet him, for sure!

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.

type : mora : and delete the spaces for a surprise

Offline me7

• Disciple of the Cockroach
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2022, 03:53:01 AM »
It's a shame that no decent-sounding version of Queen II exists. I settled on the 2011 remaster, but the brickwalling is annoying.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2022, 07:30:25 AM »
Of their first five albums, Queen II is the one I've come back to the most over the years. So many great moments! Like others have said, I'd kill to have clearer production.

"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2022, 07:37:26 AM »
Honestly, the dirt and grime of the production is part of its charm.  It gives it that little extra edge that would be lost in a cleaner sound.

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2022, 07:39:49 AM »
When listening with headphones or in the car, I might agree with you Kev. But on my house (whole home) stereo system, it's just too muddy.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2022, 09:17:56 AM »
It jumped out at me on Father And Son, but after that, I didn’t take much notice to it.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2022, 09:19:25 AM »
I meant to say it before, Tim, but I am with ya on Loser in the End.  Pretty forgettable song on an otherwise very good album.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2022, 04:16:08 PM »
(oh, did you give the Bside version of 'See What A Fool I've Been' a listen?  Not sure if I want to hear your comments.....)

So, other than singing as a woman.. :lol ..Stylewise, I have no issue with it. Reminds me of The Sensational Alex Harvey Band. It rocks though! I still maintain that this song was made for Gary Moore.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2022, 06:13:24 PM »
Queen II Spotify streams

Procession...2.6M
Father to Son...3.7M
White Queen (As It Began)...4.6M
Some Day One Day...2.8M
The Loser in the End...2.3M
Ogre Battle...4.0M
The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke...3.7M
Nevermore...5.6M
The March of the Black Queen...6.9M
Funny How Love Is...2.4M
Seven Seas of Rhye...67.7M

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2022, 11:24:37 PM »
^
67M for SSOR !?!?!!  Holy crap on a cracker !!!!

My wife was finally able to assist me in taking down ornaments and the tree today (she broke her wrist seven weeks ago...add in a shattered ankle last fifteen months ago, and it's been tough.....oh and two rear ACL surgeries on the mutt as well).  We would 'work' for a few minutes at a time before sitting down, with Queen II in the background...LOUD.  Then a couple of BBC sessions and Golders Green.  She told me a wonderful story of her one UK Queen Convention (I never made it), and walking into a small area that had a piano.  A  person began playing 'Nevermore', and thirty or so people began singing along near the end of that one minute heart grabber.  The little moments...

And she adores the studio SWAFIB.  It's camp and glam and very T-Rex and Sweet. 

NEXT UP:  another BBC session and the live album that wasn't (until it was).  Those will be over the weekend.  This is a marathon, not a sprint.  Savor Queen II a few more times, catch up on the prior material, or step away to some other music for a few days. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 12:52:03 AM by DragonAttack »

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2022, 08:16:35 AM »
I listened to Queen II on my flight to Florida last night and I enjoyed it a lot more than I remembered. The songs are not only better but the album feels a lot more concise. I will say the second (Mercury) half is weaker than the first.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2022, 07:37:19 PM »
So I gave these first two albums another listen today.

I think all in all, I favor the first album. I love the, as O says, the "Power Trio" feel of it. I think it's more consistent that QII.

Son And Daughter has great Black Sabbath overtones to it.

My Top 4 tracks from the first album are:

Keep Yourself Alive
Great King Rat
Son And Daughter
Liar

And from QII:

Ogre Battle
Seven Seas Of Rhye
Some Day One Day
The March Of The Black Queen

The March Of The Black Queen is really interesting. Kind of like a pre Bohemian Rhapsody. And I still love the feel of Some Day One Day.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2022, 07:46:45 PM »
The Daily Doug did a reaction to The March Of The Black Queen a few months ago..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXImf-R1QFY

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2022, 06:42:14 AM »
I'm driving to New York this afternoon; maybe I'll listen to both back to back like that.

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2022, 04:51:27 PM »
The Daily Doug did a reaction to The March Of The Black Queen a few months ago..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXImf-R1QFY

That was fun!   :tup

Except.... now I've gotta listen to his 'Breaking All Illusions' some time tonight.....

EDIT:  that was fun as well!  First time I had seen the Fourth Wall video.  His 8vm review was edjumecational as well :D

Up next:  BBC Session #4
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 02:35:31 PM by DragonAttack »

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2022, 03:46:43 PM »
BBC Session 4

Queen was the warmup band for Mott the Hoople in November of '73.  The band travelled to Australia to perform at the Sunbury Festival in the first week of January.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunbury_Pop_Festival   (does not sound like a good time....)

Upon returning to the UK, they embark on their first headlining tour.  A month after Queen II is released, and one night after their final UK performance promoting the album in Birmingham, it is time once again for a visit to the BBC.
Recorded At Langham One Studio, London On 3rd April 1974   
Broadcast On Radio 1 On 15th April 1974, As Part Of Bob Harris's 'Sounds Of The Seventies' Programme   

Modern Times Rock 'N' Roll (Taylor)  2:46                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJFKAJbpwkY
Nevermore (Mercury)   1:29                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OdjtWhO6yQ
White Queen (As It Began)  (May)   4:54                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR-AthSw0bY
The March Of The Black Queen (Mercury)  6:40              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWQQMgf2QaM

The April session was one of the two most talked about (and sought after) sessions by fans for decades.  This is the second BBC performance of ‘Modern Times’, sung again by Roger.  It includes Freddie providing some nice 'rock and roll'  ad libs near the end.  It is a much better and more complete version than what was performed for Session 3, in spite of the slide whistle ( time travelling, .....this should have been on a future 'heavy' album, but that’s for a later discussion).

The beautiful ballad ‘Nevermore’ is much less polished than the studio version.  It is just Freddie at a regular piano without any studio tricks.  The vast majority of the BV tapes are eliminated, and those that remain are at a lower volume.  Oh, and Roger plays drums (no percussion is on the studio version).   

‘White Queen’ is also very different from what appears on Queen II.  Once again, less polished and more bare bones.  Only one BV remains, the guitar is Brian's 'orchestral' style (not the 'sitar' sounding one *)  Even better, at 1:45, is the added bonus of Freddie at the piano.  Very noticeable at around 3:40 (the wife will do her ‘air piano’ at this point). This is how it was/would be performed on stage. After a listen, one questions why it was not used originally. Perhaps it originated  from the tour.  Perhaps Freddie was in need of doing 'something' on stage during this time.  Or, it was wiped from the studio version (which would be a shame).  Regardless, this version is superb from start to finish.

From all reports, ‘The March of the Black Queen’ was simply a taped recording, with a few ad libs thrown in.  They may have ran out of time, or were dissatisfied with the end result.  It was not part of ‘Queen On Air’ (BBC fire? lost tapes? bad sound?.....you name it....).  If you wish to make your BBC sessions ‘complete’, use the link above from a ‘Deep Cuts’ release (without the fade in to ‘Funny How Love Is’), complete with a ‘fake’ ending.  It actually works out well.

(There were rumors that the ending of TMOTBQ was a separate entity, titled ‘Surrender To The City’.  The most likely reasons are that someone was puffing themselves up and claiming they had a copy of a 'new' song years later, or that the title was simply to distinguish the various segment reels in the studio.  If you want your own 30 second ‘song’, a fan put this together, also using the ‘Deep Cuts’ version   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YVeO_t6ygc )
Personal notes:  I finally got my hands on the ‘Nevermore’ and ‘White Queen’ BBC versions in 2000.  Such a shame that I to wait way too long to hear them.  Then again, my first listen to these versions was with my current wife.  Our first shared new Queen music experience.  I know we were both in tears at the end.

Do we prefer the originals (which we had listened to for decades), or these versions with their various additions/subtractions?  Easy answer:  we prefer them both!

(*The song features May playing his Hairfred acoustic guitar. The guitar had been given a replacement hardwood bridge, chiselled flat, with a small piece of fret wire placed between it and the strings, which lay gently above. The strings produce the buzzing effect of a sitar. [per wiki])
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 10:28:01 AM by DragonAttack »

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2022, 07:08:51 PM »
BBC Session 4
Recorded At Langham One Studio, London On 3rd April 1974   
Broadcast On Radio 1 On 15th April 1974, As Part Of Bob Harris's 'Sounds Of The Seventies' Programme   

Modern Times Rock 'N' Roll (Taylor)  2:46                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJFKAJbpwkY
Nevermore (Mercury)   1:29                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OdjtWhO6yQ
White Queen (As It Began)  (May)   4:54                   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR-AthSw0bY
The March Of The Black Queen (Mercury)  6:40              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWQQMgf2QaM

I like Modern Times RnR. This version has some nice punch to it. I feel like Roger's voice is "almost there" meaning I think he has a cool sound..not quite Rod Stewart, yet I always feel his vocals are severely lacking.

Nevermore is a nice song, but unfortunately it will be one that will be forgotten by me once this thread is over.

White Queen- If you can make it to the solo it has a nice payoff. I mentioned the studio version take a while to get going. I feel like this performance teeters a bit in the beginning, yet they hold it together.

March Of The Black Queen-This is a great song. I love the BBC collections so far. For a band so heralded for their production values, these versions are so full of life.

@Joe...is there a connection or a relationship between the White Queen and the Black Queen?

Is there a Red Queen on the next album? ;D

Offline DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2022, 09:09:02 PM »

@Joe...is there a connection or a relationship between the White Queen and the Black Queen?

Is there a Red Queen on the next album? ;D

Not sure of the color, but I heard she's a killer..... ::)