Author Topic: The Cannabis Thread v. Let's behave  (Read 24830 times)

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Re: The Cannabis Thread v. Let's behave
« Reply #525 on: February 24, 2024, 11:23:15 AM »
I don't live in a recreational state. :(

Even if you did, not sure it would be cheaper.  The place I've been buying edibles from is an illegally operated storefront in NYC.  And it's not like it's discrete about it, so that's why I don't mind openly talking about it. NYC has a big problem with unlicensed shops almost on every street corner.  But the shop I go to has very good product with good prices.  I still haven't found a better bang for buck. 

I'm okay with the price I pay, half a gummy does more than enough so I kind of win on that front.
Nothing beats the real thing, though.

Offline Hyperplex

• Evelator
  • EZBoard Elder
  • So often fragile power turns to scorn and ridicule
« Reply #526 on: February 24, 2024, 07:44:12 PM »
I've found that I never feel anything off smoking or vaping. My body seems to require high doses so I use high dose gummies and RSO concentrate. That stuff is great.
"My melancholy wants to rest in the hiding places and abysses of perfection. This is why I need music." –Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #527 on: February 24, 2024, 08:58:22 PM »
RSO is a new one for me, and I just Googled it.  Whoa.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #528 on: February 25, 2024, 06:49:49 AM »
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a cannabis extract intended for oral ingestion or topical use. RSO is very potent in small doses. Recommended starting dose is the size of a half grain of short dry rice. One 0.5mL syringe contains about 30 to 40 doses of this size.

Wow.

Source: https://ingoodhealthma.com/blog/what-is-rso-can-you-smoke-or-dab-it/

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #529 on: February 25, 2024, 11:47:42 AM »
I've found that I never feel anything off smoking or vaping. My body seems to require high doses so I use high dose gummies and RSO concentrate. That stuff is great.
When I get to that point I just quit smoking for a while. Doesn't take long to lose your tolerance. In my case when I return it only takes a hit or two to get me pretty stoned, and I do my best to leave it at that point for as long as possible.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline TheHoveringSojourn808

• fun committee president, sloth gang initiate, and annie clark lover
  • JLB + MP friendship stan
« Reply #530 on: February 25, 2024, 06:17:04 PM »
When I get to that point I just quit smoking for a while. Doesn't take long to lose your tolerance. In my case when I return it only takes a hit or two to get me pretty stoned, and I do my best to leave it at that point for as long as possible.

+1 to this. t breaks are very helpful and don't usually take long
harusame ni nuretsutsu yane no temari kana
RIP the Great Ape, 2024.02.01
Welcome to the Forums!

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #531 on: February 26, 2024, 08:28:11 AM »

Never heard of RSO myself, but even with my high tolerance. If I come home from work having abstained for the day, I get pretty baked off one or two hits.  My issue is a day like yesterday, a lazy day at home when I smoke in the morning and then end up smoking throughout the day and never achieving that same high I had from my first hit in the morning. 

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #532 on: March 27, 2024, 05:49:03 PM »
Whoever thought of this is a genius

Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #533 on: March 28, 2024, 06:01:38 AM »
My buddy has some, they are pretty good!

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #534 on: March 28, 2024, 11:06:07 AM »
"Watermelon"

mmhmm :lol