Author Topic: Don't piss off monkeys  (Read 816 times)

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Re: Don't piss off monkeys
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021, 12:25:08 PM »
Damn.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2021, 12:49:22 PM »
I saw this story the other night. That's fucked!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2021, 01:34:39 PM »
Holy fuck!!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2021, 02:28:24 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, monkees (apes, gorillas, etc...) are possibly the biggest assholes of the animal kingdom.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2021, 02:29:18 PM »
They're bananas.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2021, 02:37:55 PM »
Sounds like what some parents would do if their child got killed.

I wonder if this will escalate to war between dog and monkey?
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2021, 02:43:25 PM »
That's some revenge.  Must be all small dogs surely.  Surely a big dog could handle his own against a monkey?!
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 02:45:17 PM »
That's some revenge.  Must be all small dogs surely.  Surely a big dog could handle his own against a monkey?!

I actually think they may be going after their puppies. I could be totally wrong. I also do wonder if it's just a specific breed, or all dogs?
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2021, 04:08:32 PM »
For some strange reason most of my Quora spam begins with hypothetical animal fights. "Who'd win a fight between a brown bear and a komodo dragon?" That sort of thing. A recurring theme is that monkeys are ridiculously strong and vicious. Even smaller ones. Under that hair they're essentially solid muscle. Combined with very sharp teeth and the smarts to go for the vulnerable spots, monkeys win most battles. They're fast, immensely powerful, and as ruthless as they come. A dog isn't going to stand a chance.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2021, 04:10:43 PM »
For some strange reason most of my Quora spam begins with hypothetical animal fights. "Who'd win a fight between a brown bear and a komodo dragon?" That sort of thing. A recurring theme is that monkeys are ridiculously strong and vicious. Even smaller ones. Under that hair they're essentially solid muscle. Combined with very sharp teeth and the smarts to go for the vulnerable spots, monkeys win most battles. They're fast, immensely powerful, and as ruthless as they come. A dog isn't going to stand a chance.

That all makes sense.  A monkey could easily outsmart a dog too.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2021, 04:21:29 PM »
Also, the scarier part of the story is that the one video I saw of it the monkeys actually lured the dog into the building. One monkey let a dog chase him inside, where presumably a lot of his rhesus homies were waiting for them. The subject title is very, very good advice. They're behaving with deliberate cruelty, cleverness, and ruthlessness. Clearly the dogs seriously fucked with the wrong team.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2021, 01:27:35 AM »
That's some Lion King and Rains of Castamere put together with a Jungle Book flavour.

I hope the dogs deserved it at least!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2021, 06:44:45 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, monkees (apes, gorillas, etc...) are possibly the biggest assholes of the animal kingdom.

And they're led by the biggest assholes of all, us.