Author Topic: Concerts for 2022  (Read 37748 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Concerts for 2022
« Reply #210 on: March 19, 2022, 06:56:41 PM »

Towards the end of the show (about 20 minutes left), I felt something heavy fall near me. I look next to me to see this man collapsed on the floor (around 60 years old, if I had to guess). Me and the 2 kids he was with were trying to help him get up but he wasn't moving or responding. After 20-30 seconds he gets up, only to last about 2 seconds on his feet before collapsing again. This time, he landed on his back, eyes opened but unconscious, he was not responding to anything going on. For a moment, I seriously thought this man was dead, because of the way he was lying there.

I pulled out my phone to call 911, until I remembered I was at a concert with loud music playing and I wouldn't be able to talk. Instead I turned on my phone flashlight to try and signal security to come over. After another 30 seconds, the man gets up on his own only to collapse again. At this point security was there so I was letting them take care of it. This whole thing of him getting up and collapsing happened another 3 times. The last time they didn't let him get up and just sat him on the floor and gave him water. After a while they were able to get him up and off the floor.

Holy shit!

Funny thing is, the same old man with the 2 kids were sitting next to me at another Coheed show last September.

Oh wow, that's crazy.

I suspect the lighting may have given him an epilepsy attack,

Was the lightshow similar to DT's light show for this tour? I remember the lights being somewhat obnoxious.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #211 on: March 19, 2022, 07:10:26 PM »
The lighting was kind of annoying actually. Where we were on the floor, plenty of time there were spotlights shining right on my face for a few seconds. I don't remember the DT show annoying me, but that could be because of where I was sitting.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #212 on: March 20, 2022, 07:13:46 AM »
The C&C show I saw in Feb was AMAZING. I paid for mage and rode the rail. Nice to actually SEE the guys since I'm 4'11.

At my show, a girl behind and to my right passed out before they even came out. 100% she locked her legs. Hopefully thats all that happened to the guy you were next to. If anyone has ever been in a marching band, you learn early to never lock both legs and I switch between the two. They tell you to always have both bent, but thats just uncomfortable for me lol There are 2 very active C&C Facebook groups I'm in that I could post and see if the guy or anyone who knows him is on there. Was this the CT show?

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #213 on: March 20, 2022, 08:51:40 AM »
The C&C show I saw in Feb was AMAZING. I paid for mage and rode the rail. Nice to actually SEE the guys since I'm 4'11.

At my show, a girl behind and to my right passed out before they even came out. 100% she locked her legs. Hopefully thats all that happened to the guy you were next to. If anyone has ever been in a marching band, you learn early to never lock both legs and I switch between the two. They tell you to always have both bent, but thats just uncomfortable for me lol There are 2 very active C&C Facebook groups I'm in that I could post and see if the guy or anyone who knows him is on there. Was this the CT show?
Thank you, I appreciate that. Yes, it was the CT show on 3/18.

I paid for Prise and was able to get a pretty good spot. My partner is 5'3 and usually struggles to see the band so she was very happy to have a good view  :)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #214 on: March 20, 2022, 12:11:09 PM »
Was it really hot in the venue?

I had someone fall onto me once before, but it was from heat exhaustion.  Helped the guy get to his feet and all, but I also was really worried in the moment that I was dealing with someone dying so I can totally understand how you felt although this sounds a bit worse and questionable. 

Offline chknptpie

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #215 on: March 20, 2022, 05:56:23 PM »
Thank you, I appreciate that. Yes, it was the CT show on 3/18.

I paid for Prise and was able to get a pretty good spot. My partner is 5'3 and usually struggles to see the band so she was very happy to have a good view  :)

I posted in both groups and will let you know if I find out anything!

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #216 on: March 21, 2022, 06:52:19 AM »
Was it really hot in the venue?

The venue itself was find, though I know everyone has different tolerance. And yeah, I experience others passing out on concerts but for a brief moment, this was definitely different.

Well back to concert talk:

I only have tickets to see Coheed (3rd time in less than 12 month) in July and PT in September. Thinking about Riverside at the end of April, Gojira Mid may, and Rivers of Nihil on the same week in May.

Online DTwwbwMP

« Reply #217 on: March 21, 2022, 05:09:04 PM »
GVF has postponed spring dates in US. Probably will be rescheduled in Fall.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #218 on: March 21, 2022, 06:11:18 PM »
GVF has postponed spring dates in US. Probably will be rescheduled in Fall.

This is devastating news as we had a nice weekend trip to AC planned for this coming up.  It obviously needed to happen, just sucks.

Last night I saw the full show from the Underoath tour.  The evening started with a Lyft ride and a great metal conversation with my driver  :metal and when I got to the box office, a guy standing there just gave me an extra ticket.  In return, I bought us a shot of fireball to do together.  Awesome random moment. That would have been $45. So the show started off with Stray from the Path who I never heard before.  Sounded a little like Limp Bizkit without the DJing.  Not bad, but not my thing either.  Up next was Bad Omens.  Thought they were pretty good.  Their show felt a bit like it was ran through a macbook though.  People rip on DT for the way they use some vocal tracks, but bands like Bad Omens just sound very processed live.  I don't hate it, it just is what it is.  They were good like I said. New to me so I'd say I'm a fan now.  They have a new album which I may have to check out. Then came on the band I really wanted to see, Spiritbox.  Thought they were really good. The venue wasn't sold out, but it was PACKED at this point.  Sucks they got such a short set (I think all openers got like 30 minutes) but as a new band, they got to earn it I guess.  Highlight was the singer of Lorna Shore came out to sing the song Holy Roller with them.  Underoath finished out the night.  I wasn't a big fan going into the show and not a crazy fan coming out of the show.  They were entertaining enough.  A lot of people left after spiritbox so I had a better view in time for them to do a crowd surfing challenge  :lol soooo many crowd surfers. Definitely made the security guards earn their money catching all of them.

Underoath Spiritbox Bad Omens Stray From The Path LIVE @ Starland Ballroom 3/20/2022

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #219 on: March 21, 2022, 06:40:52 PM »
That just popped up in my Youtube feed. Who the hell are these bands?? :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #220 on: March 21, 2022, 07:20:35 PM »
On the rail for Tremonti and Daughtry at the Novo in LA.  This in addition to the house music being post-grunge hits is my concert dream come true.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #221 on: March 22, 2022, 01:17:08 AM »
All right, I'm back from the show.  It's a ripping show.

Got to LA Live at 3 PM.  The security guy at the venue told me that they were going to set up lines at 4 PM and no one was here yet, so I opted to go to a restaurant nearby called the Yardhouse and they had their happy hour menu up.  Got me some chips and cheese dip with a vegetarian pizza.  Pretty pleased in the end.

As for the show, man, it's tough to pick between Shinedown at the Wiltern, Sevendust at the HOB or Daughtry/Tremonti at the Novo as the frontrunner for concert of the year for me, but I got to give today's show the nod.  Everything was pretty much perfect for both sets.  When the doors opened, and I got to the crowd, I was the second guy on the rail with a center view locked.  I didn't know who was the opener, but she was all right enough, I guess.  For Tremonti, to see Mark Tremonti, my favorite guitarist of all time front and center on the rail, is perfect.  Watching him play is just awesome.  He's always focused, precise, and on the point and makes the best guitar faces when he busts a solo every time.  The setlist favored one song from their other four albums and favored their latest album, Marching in Time, which is a great album and they included played their lengthy 7:30 title track.  He also gave a shoutout to his one-year daughter, the main inspirator in creating that song, who happens to be born with Down Syndrome and today happened to be World Down Syndrome Day and he's announced something special about it earlier today as well in which you can read in the Tremonti thread that I posted.  The crowd around me felt like an Alter Bridge crowd, which is always fine and dandy to me, because it feels like my kind of home. In the end of the set, I caught a pick and one of the stage crew gave me the setlist.  I was able to preserve it well enough after the show and have it taped on my wall.  Note, I sure have my priorities in order.  I have the setlist on my wall, but not my bachelor's degree that I have still yet to open after 6 years.

As for Daughtry, it's a pretty good show.  The more I see footage of them live and their sound, the more I question how in the world do them and Shinedown have yet to tour with each other.  They would be a perfect pair to do arenas/amphitheaters stateside and draw a wide variety of demographics.  I spotted a woman behind me and I can tell she was really a die-hard Daughtry fan and I thought, "You know, I was able to experience my favorite artist up front.  I'm going to give her the chance to do the same," so I gave her the rail spot throughout most of the Daughtry set.  They heavily favored their latest album, Dearly Beloved, in their set, which is fine, because that album some more rocking elements that people were into, and they were able to throw some favorites from their first two albums.  It's Not Over, Over You, Home, No Surprise, and September which obviously those songs had the best singalongs.  They also played a cover of Alice in Chains' Man in the Box with Mark Tremonti making a guest appearance on guitar and busting a solo there.  Also, I caught a pick at the end of their set as well.  I'm just lucky in reaping the stuff.  Got two picks, a setlist, and bought a Tremonti tour shirt.  It's safe to say, I'm really pleased of tonight and this night may be hard to beat in terms of my favorite concert of the year.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #222 on: March 22, 2022, 06:19:58 AM »
That just popped up in my Youtube feed. Who the hell are these bands?? :lol

I wouldn't expect you to follow the metalcore scene (I don't really myself, just wanted to see Spiritbox)

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #223 on: March 22, 2022, 08:31:08 AM »
So, something happened at the Coheed show I went to yesterday that freaked me out a little.

Towards the end of the show (about 20 minutes left), I felt something heavy fall near me. I look next to me to see this man collapsed on the floor (around 60 years old, if I had to guess). Me and the 2 kids he was with were trying to help him get up but he wasn't moving or responding. After 20-30 seconds he gets up, only to last about 2 seconds on his feet before collapsing again. This time, he landed on his back, eyes opened but unconscious, he was not responding to anything going on. For a moment, I seriously thought this man was dead, because of the way he was lying there.

I pulled out my phone to call 911, until I remembered I was at a concert with loud music playing and I wouldn't be able to talk. Instead I turned on my phone flashlight to try and signal security to come over. After another 30 seconds, the man gets up on his own only to collapse again. At this point security was there so I was letting them take care of it. This whole thing of him getting up and collapsing happened another 3 times. The last time they didn't let him get up and just sat him on the floor and gave him water. After a while they were able to get him up and off the floor.

Funny thing is, the same old man with the 2 kids were sitting next to me at another Coheed show last September. I really hope he is ok. I wish there was a way for me to know he is ok. I suspect the lighting may have given him an epilepsy attack, or it could be something else, I really don't know, but it was scary for a couple of minutes there.

Besides that, the show itself was probably one of the best Coheed shows I've been to. The setlist was great, I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened for the last couple of songs.
If everybody around him shines the the light from their phones down on him people will notice that there's a problem. Ten phone lights pointing at somebody on the ground looks like an damn alien abduction. Shining your light at a security guy is also a pretty good move.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #224 on: March 22, 2022, 09:29:20 AM »
Already seen:
Neal Morse Band
The Ocean / Leprous
Dream Theater
Dark Tranquility

On deck tickets purchased:
Transatlantic in Philly
Shauman / Iris Divine / MindMaze in Frederick, MD
Pain Of Salvation in DC

Online DTwwbwMP

« Reply #225 on: March 27, 2022, 06:13:16 PM »
PRIEST & Queensryche on Weds :metal

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #226 on: March 27, 2022, 06:16:48 PM »

Shauman / Iris Divine / MindMaze in Frederick, MD

Need a report on Iris Divine!

Offline PixelDream

• Maestro
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2022, 03:49:27 AM »
I was supposed to go to Joe Satriani in April, but he cancelled his entire Europe tour (still due to Covid..).

May:

Dream Theater (support Devin Townsend) - will be my first concert since October last year.
Tool

June:

Mastodon
Pinkpop Festival (Metallica, Pearl Jam, Royal Blood, Nightwish, Deftones, Chic, Interpol)

July:

Gojira
Pearl Jam
Rammstein

August:

Igorrr

November:

Porcupine Tree

« Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 03:55:56 AM by PixelDream »
Not 'Down To F***', but 'Dream Theater Forums' .

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2022, 08:24:28 AM »
Just got tickets to see Imagine Dragons  :biggrin: it'll be a fun night, I don't care what any of you metal heads think

Offline UndercoverMyung

« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2022, 11:18:01 PM »
Was supposed to see Greta Van Fleet last night (3/29) but it got delayed due to the guitarist having pneumonia :(

Online DTwwbwMP

« Reply #230 on: March 30, 2022, 10:11:06 PM »
Just back from Priest/Queensryche show at Pru center. Fantastic night of metal mayhem! :metal

Queensryche performed about 55 minutes and were quite impressive again with TLT as the lead singer. This guy has balls to sing so well! Makes me wonder how great it would be if DT got a younger and better singer who could REALLY sing the songs! Sorry JLB fans, that's just my feelings. I like the guy too, but IMO, he just doesn't have it anymore. Anyway, the mighty Judas Priest followed and were FANTASTIC! Probably the best I've seen them in ten years (by the way, first time I saw Priest was as support act for ANGEL in 1978)! The metal God still brings it (even if he can't "wail" any longer) and the show was awesome. So far, BEST SHOW of YEAR for me, with many to follow. :hefdaddy

Not one bad show yet this year:
5. Neal Morse Band
4. Dream Theater
3. Ghost  / Volbeat
2. Slash w Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators
1. Judas Priest / Queensryche

***NEXT UP: Transatlantic April 15th Keswick Theater
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 01:11:52 AM by DTwwbwMP »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2022, 10:02:23 AM »
If anyone cares, I wrote my Alice Cooper review in the Alice Cooper thread.

Was supposed to see Greta Van Fleet last night (3/29) but it got delayed due to the guitarist having pneumonia :(

Yup, my weekend plans in AC are cancelled because of this.  Seems like the rumor is the new dates will be in the fall.

Oh, and I just scooped up a ticket this morning to see the Scorpions at MSG.  It's being called The Golden Jubilee Bangladesh Concert as it's celebrating 50 years of Bangladesh independence.  I certainly don't know much about the history here to know why it's happening in NYC or why the Scorpions are playing it, but sounds cool.  The opener is a Bangladesh band called Chirkutt.

So last night was Mammoth WVH and Dirty Honey.  To our surprise, Mammoth came out as only a 3 piece band.  Seems the guitarist had an emergency and Wolfie stated he didn't want to cancel the show so he adjusted his guitar parts to try and incorpate three guitars into one.  Obviously it sounded quite different than the album or the other two times I've seen the band, but I must say I completely respect and love how he pulled this off.  He kept mentioning between songs he's been a nervous wreck about doing this alone, but it was really awesome.  It sounded good and the fact he didn't resort to using backing tracks makes me really respect him as an artist and musician.  The highlight was him doing Distance acoustic solo which he had never done before.  His mother, Valerie Bertinelli, tweeted out my video this morning of the song! https://twitter.com/Wolfiesmom/status/1509382910331129861

Dirty Honey were kind of a let down coming on after that emotional performance.  They sounded great and were good, but like something was lost in the room.  Maybe it's because people left, but it really made me feel liek Dirty Honey is an over hyped band.  Good music, great performance... but like just missing something.  Maybe it's because their songs all kind of sound the same. Definitely a good show, but I think Mammoth should have been the headliner even as a 3 piece.  One cool thing Dirty Honey did was a cover of Bruce Springsteen for a friend in the crowd.  I'm not familiar with the original song, I'm on Fire, but I think it was a stripped down shorter version.  Either way, awesome concert albeit a bit short (both bands played for only an hour and no opener).

Mammoth WVH - Distance LIVE (Wolfie Solo Acoustic) @ Starland Ballroom Sayreville NJ 3/30/2022

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2022, 10:34:06 AM »
That's pretty cool that Valerie Bertinelli tweeted out your video.  You can really tell that despite whatever strain that she and Eddie Van Halen had in their personal relationship, they are always more than willing to be really supportive when it comes to Wolfgang.

Sadly, I missed out on the show in LA due to other obligations that happened that night that I couldn't really miss.

On another note regarding Dirty Honey, I read that they got New York Rangers goalie legend, Henrik Lundqvist, on stage to play a song with them on guitar when they were in NYC.  I read he's a decent guitar player on the side.

https://loudwire.com/dirty-honey-henrik-lundqvist-nhl-rangers-onstage-collab/

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2022, 11:06:08 AM »
Yeah, I saw that as well.  I wish I got to see that as I was a big Henrik fan.  They actually mentioned it during the show too last night.

Loudwire also shared my video https://loudwire.com/mammoth-wvh-distance-acoustic-live-first-time/

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2022, 11:19:37 AM »
WOW, that was really good.  I'm bummed I didn't see that show.   I think he's the real deal, and I SO respect that he's not trying to follow in Dad's footsteps; love it or leave it, he's plowing his own row.

I wonder if he got laid that night, though.  :) :) :) :)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2022, 01:27:47 PM »
WOW, that was really good.  I'm bummed I didn't see that show.   I think he's the real deal, and I SO respect that he's not trying to follow in Dad's footsteps; love it or leave it, he's plowing his own row.

I totally respect him wanting to make his own path and not rely on doing VH songs.  But part of me thinks at some point he really should do something and not completely ignore something he actually was a part of.  He did play bass on the last VH album, I think it would be fair game to give some life to something from that album.  But like I said, I understand his position and respect it. 

As for getting laid, maybe one of the few old ladies behind me that kept yelling they love him :lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #236 on: April 01, 2022, 06:55:13 AM »

I totally respect him wanting to make his own path and not rely on doing VH songs.  But part of me thinks at some point he really should do something and not completely ignore something he actually was a part of.  He did play bass on the last VH album, I think it would be fair game to give some life to something from that album.  But like I said, I understand his position and respect it. 

As for getting laid, maybe one of the few old ladies behind me that kept yelling they love him :lol

That's where I was going; there was one woman who kept coming through on the video that "we love you, Wolfie!".  She was sort of adamant.  :) :)

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2022, 07:41:43 AM »
So last night was Mammoth WVH and Dirty Honey.  To our surprise, Mammoth came out as only a 3 piece band.  Seems the guitarist had an emergency and Wolfie stated he didn't want to cancel the show so he adjusted his guitar parts to try and incorpate three guitars into one.  Obviously it sounded quite different than the album or the other two times I've seen the band, but I must say I completely respect and love how he pulled this off.  He kept mentioning between songs he's been a nervous wreck about doing this alone, but it was really awesome.  It sounded good and the fact he didn't resort to using backing tracks makes me really respect him as an artist and musician.  The highlight was him doing Distance acoustic solo which he had never done before.  His mother, Valerie Bertinelli, tweeted out my video this morning of the song! https://twitter.com/Wolfiesmom/status/1509382910331129861

Dirty Honey were kind of a let down coming on after that emotional performance.  They sounded great and were good, but like something was lost in the room.  Maybe it's because people left, but it really made me feel liek Dirty Honey is an over hyped band.  Good music, great performance... but like just missing something.  Maybe it's because their songs all kind of sound the same. Definitely a good show, but I think Mammoth should have been the headliner even as a 3 piece.  One cool thing Dirty Honey did was a cover of Bruce Springsteen for a friend in the crowd.  I'm not familiar with the original song, I'm on Fire, but I think it was a stripped down shorter version.  Either way, awesome concert albeit a bit short (both bands played for only an hour and no opener).
I got there about 2 songs into Wolfie's set.  My wife was supposed to go with me.  But, she's having ACL surgery in a few weeks and it just clicked like 5 minutes before we left that it was gonna be standing room and there is no way she was gonna be able to stand for 3 hours.  So, I managed to find a friend to come along very last minute.

Wolfie and the guys definitely pulled off the 3-piece quite well.  It didn't really come off as missing much.  This was my first time seeing MammothWVH live.  His voice was really solid as was his guitar work.  And, his acoustic performance of "Distance" was awesome.  I was glad this show was pushed back from its original Feb. 3rd date.  That would've been the 2-year anniversary of my dad's death and that song would've crushed me.  It does every time I hear it.  He seemed to be having a genuinely great time all the way through the show.  Hopefully, he was happy with how they pulled it off as a 3-piece.

As for Dirty Honey, as a fan of their music, I was really happy with their performance.  They played and sounded great.  Marc Labelle, their singer, just crushed it.  I just wish they would've skipped the bass/drum/guitar solo section and threw in an additional song.  That's my only real complaint.  As a baby band, there's no real reason for it.  And, getting to see them at the Starland versus the PNC Bank Arts Center, when they opened for The Black Crowes, was such a better venue.  The smaller stage suited them so much better.  It allowed me a much better experience than standing in the lawn section a quarter mile away.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2022, 08:09:45 AM »
I really can't crap on Dirty Honey's performance.  I agree with what you said, the singer killed it.  The band was great.  THey have the look and charisma. I just don't love the music the way I had hoped.  I have the album, it's good, but its very short.  The concert was good, but it was very short.  I don't understand any of that.  They should have played the entire album, the early songs, AND the solos IMO plus a cover or two.  I kind of have the same issue with Wolfie.  His set should not have been under 60 minutes.  This co-headline tour should have both bands at 75 minutes if not 90 since there was no opener.  Wolfie should have done his entire album too. I would have otherwise cut some slack for the 3 piece band that night, but his set has been the same all tour (other than changing the cover song).  I know both bands don't have much material (hence the "young guns" tour name) but they both left songs and time on the table IMO. 

Either way, fun concert.  Here's my full video I made last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaXVELkOa4 and I can safely say that Distance performance will end up somewhere in my top 10 concert moments of 2022 video I will do in January.

Offline UndercoverMyung

« Reply #239 on: April 01, 2022, 04:45:57 PM »
Dammit. GVF rescheduled for when I'm out of town :(

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #240 on: April 01, 2022, 05:27:46 PM »
Dammit. GVF rescheduled for when I'm out of town :(

That sucks and what I was fearing, but it works out for me.  New date is still a Saturday and now it's the last show of the entire tour so that may end up being pretty cool. December is far away but usually pretty quiet for concerts so this works out as best as possible I think, although I'd rather be going to AC tomorrow morning for a good time this weekend.  Oh well.

Offline ChuckSteak

« Reply #241 on: April 08, 2022, 12:58:46 PM »
May 14 - Dream Theater + Devin Townsend
May 18 - Oranssi Pazuzu
June 19 - Leprous
June 27 - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Jul 5 - Rammstein
Nov 15 - Opeth
Nov 22 - The Cure

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2022, 11:24:44 AM »
Going to see Starset at the Observatory in Santa Ana in June.  Last time I had tickets for them was back in 2019 in LA, but I didn't go because I wasn't really feeling it since it was the week after I had a pretty lengthy week of seeing Iron Maiden and then heading east to see Alter Bridge.  This time around, it's in Santa Ana so it's really close, so this one is a definite no-brainer.  Love their Breaking Benjamin meets Linkin Park and have spacey themes/vibes in their songs.

Starset - The Observatory - Santa Ana, CA.  June 7th, 2022.

Edit: Oh snaps, I didn't know this is a four band bill.  This has Red, Fame on Fire, and Smash Into Pieces as openers.  I always kinda want to see Red live.  Don't know much about Fame on Fire, and I honestly don't want to watch Smash into Pieces again as an opener.  Oh well, can't be that picky.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2022, 11:31:41 AM »
That tour is coming to me, but I'm not at all familiar with them.

A few more tours were recently announced so my updated concert calendar:

April 13th - Set it Off @ Irving Plaza, New York City NY ---- POP Concert tomorrow!  :lol
May 6th - Scorpions & Chirkutt @ Madison Square Garden, New York City NY
May 7th - Sum 41, Simple Plan & Set it Off @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ
May 8th - Nightwish & Beast in Black @ Terminal 5, New York City NY
May 10th - Haken & Symphony X @ Irving Plaza, New York City NY
May 13th - Limp Bizkit @ Madison Square Garden, New York City NY
May 14th - Deftones & Gojira @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ
May 20th - Slipknot & Cypress Hill @ Barclays Center, Brooklyn NY
June 1-4th - ProgPower USA Festival @ Center Stage, Atlanta GA
June 11th - Sammy Hagar’s The Circle & George Thorogood @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
June 12th - Haken & Symphony X @ Wellmont Theater, Montclair NJ
June 25th - Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Poison & Joan Jett @ Citizens Bank Park, Philadelphia PA
July 3rd - Flogging Molly, The Interrupters, Tiger Army & The Skints @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ
July 9th - Dirty Heads & Soja @ Coney Island Amphitheater, Coney Island NY
July 21st - Alanis Morisette @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 22nd - Third Eye Blind & Taking Back Sunday @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 28th - Halestorm & The Pretty Reckless @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
July 31st - Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, & Static X @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 6th - Incubus & Sublime with Rome @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 14th - Rage Against the Machine & Run the Jewels @ Madison Square Garden, New York City NY
August 17th - Red Hot Chili Peppers & The Strokes @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
August 18th - Imagine Dragons & Macklemore @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 27th - Kid Rock & Foreigner @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 6th - Rammstein @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
September 8th - Aerosmith & Extreme @ Fenway Park, Boston MA
September 14th - Five Finger Death Punch, Megadeth & The Hu @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
October 21st - Iron Maiden & Within Temptation @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
October 23rd - Sabaton & Epica @ Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City NY
November 9th - AFI @ Terminal 5, New York City NY
December 10th - Greta Van Fleet & Rival Sons @ Hard Rock Hotel, Atlantic City NJ

Offline SoundscapeMN

« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2022, 08:43:21 AM »
Saw Ours last night.

EPIC as fuck show.

Lose Control
Spectacular Sight
Devil
See the Light
Sometimes
Miseryhead
Across the Clouds