Author Topic: Concerts for 2022  (Read 37697 times)

Offline Anguyen92

Re: Concerts for 2022
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2022, 11:51:58 AM »
https://loudwire.com/alice-in-chains-breaking-benjamin-bush-us-2022-tour/

Give me all of this.  Alice in Chains, Breaking Benjamin, and Bush.  I will be there for the Irvine, CA show.

Offline ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2022, 11:59:49 AM »
I just got an email alert for that tour, definitely gonna go.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2022, 02:01:57 PM »
I'd go if they played my local amphitheater, instead they are playing the ones about 90 minutes away.  Not sure I'll go.  Sucks because Breaking Benjamin and Bush were supposed to tour summer 2020 that never happened and Alice in Chains local show in 2019 got cancelled because of a storm.  I've seen them all before, but that's a real solid 3 band rock bill.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #178 on: March 07, 2022, 06:20:24 PM »
Saturday I made the 2.5 hour drive up to Connecticut for the Dream Theater concert.  Hung out with some pretty cool dudes, drinks and smokes were had, good times ensued all night. You can check the thread for that show if you want to see the pic!  I will hold out on a full DT concert review until after the show on Wednesday when I will go from the last row on Saturday to the front row  :metal  As for Arch Echo, they aren't for me.  It was cool to watch the short set, they are clearly great instrumentalists, but I just didn't feel like the songs themselves were interesting enough. Since I have front row, I'l check them out again but I probably wouldn't if I were sitting in the back for the 2nd show.  Also, they are playing ProgPower so I will see them again regardless.  They did make mention of a new drummer who just started the previous show.  That's pretty wildl.

But I did complete my full video from the show and I don't plan on recording much, if at all, for Wednesday's front row viewing of Dream Theater.

The ushers were not out, so I got some quality footage!
Dream Theater & Arch Echo LIVE @ Oakdale Theater, Wallingford CT 3/5/22

and then the prog metal weekend continued at the Jersey shore...

I wrote a much bigger review in the Leprous thread, but I'll share some more thoughts here on the full concert last night... this may have been the emptiest venue I've been to from a professional touring band.  I don't know if there were more than 100 people in the building, and even less by the time Leprous went on.  I was able to walk up to the venue and pay $25 for entrance.  Not bad.  The opener was a local prog metal band.  I didn't even know there were local prog metal bands  :lol They didn't immediately catch me, but they seemed interesting (One Hundred Thousand is the name of the band).  Some cool guitar and vocal work. I actually think most of the venue was there to see them if I'm being honest. Like friends and family. 

Anyway, The Ocean were next.  They were supposed to play Progpower but backed out after the postponement.  So I was pretty sure this band could be good because I know those event organizers don't mess around with getting good foreign bands (Arch Echo are US based and a replacement band, probably cheap and easy to secure if I'm being honest).  They were interesting for sure.  Reminded me in some ways of Tool but heavier.  Very dark stage show with lots of flashing bright lights and a singer who was pretty wild.  This was really cool to see him go all out even though there was not many people there. He even jumped into "the crowd" at one point and started moshing while screaming.  They had some real atmospheric music too.  I did enjoy them.

Leprous was next and we are down to like 50 people in the pit and along the sides.  I stood in front of the stage for most of the set but moved a bit back to get some songs on video with the wider full band view.  They sounded great and put on a good show.  I kind of wish they were more personal considering no one was there, but it looked like they just ran through the exercise.  Ended up only doing 10 of the 12 songs on the set list, which by the way, I took home!

Leprous & The Ocean LIVE @ House of Independents Asbury Park NJ

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2022, 12:51:42 PM »
Giving very serious thought to a jaunt through So-Cal that would include catching Rammstein at the Coliseum, Maiden, Roger Waters, and Porcupine Tree at the Greek Theater all in a span of 6 days. The beauty of it is that I've already got excellent seats to see R+ and Roger, so I can buy the cheapest seats available and still have a great time. Same goes for Maiden. It'd be a fairly wild trip as from LA I'd fly directly to Mexico City to catch Rammstein at the Foro Sol, and Porcupine Tree two nights later. Six shows in 9 days seems rather ambitious, even for me, but what an opportunity.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2022, 01:34:35 PM »
That sounds like an epic journey, but a bit daunting as well.  If you can make it happen and not be too tired, that'll be awesome

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2022, 06:52:16 PM »
Very, very bummed Riverside had to cancel the west coast part of their tour... Small reconciliation in Porcupine Tree being announced... Also taking Band Maid off since they sold out in 3 days  :omg:

1/16- Tool, Chase Center
2/6-   Dream Theater, Fox Theater
3/13- Allegaeon, DNA Lounge
3/19- Between the Buried and Me, UC Theater
4/24- Transatlantic, UC Theater
4/29- Amorphis, UC Theater
5/29- Haken, Regency Ballroom
9/9- Aristocrats, Great American Music Hall
9/11- Nine Inch Nails, Greek Theater in Berkeley
9/28- Porcupine Tree, The Masonic
10/7- Nemophila and a shit ton of other bands at Aftershock Festival

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #182 on: March 09, 2022, 07:58:13 AM »
Adding this:

July 21st - Alanis Morisette @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ

since her concert at the same venue last summer was cancelled due to bad weather, hoping it works out this summer.  Although Garbage was the opener last year and it's not listed yet so that kind of sucks because I wanted to see Garbage too.

Anyway... Dream Theater tonight! Vegas on Friday for back to back nights of 311!

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2022, 11:42:04 AM »
LA show at the Belasco.  That's more doable.  I might be there.

All right, scratch that idea of seeing Band Maid at the Belasco.  Tickets are already on the resale for three digits???  This venue is not even a sizable place (about 1,000 people).  Oh well.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2022, 11:52:29 AM »
Dream Theater from the front row last night was mesmorizing, amazing experience.  I shared more in the DT tour thread, but here is one more picture that I didn't share there:

Offline UndercoverMyung

« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2022, 09:48:05 AM »
Seeing Greta Van Fleet two weeks from Tuesday. Anyone seen them? I dig their tunes but realized recently that they're maybe considered sort of girly  :lol
Idk, hoping it's not like all teenage girls at this concert - they're a rock band and I dig them. That's not weird, is it?  :rollin

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2022, 10:45:25 AM »
Seeing Greta Van Fleet two weeks from Tuesday. Anyone seen them? I dig their tunes but realized recently that they're maybe considered sort of girly  :lol
Idk, hoping it's not like all teenage girls at this concert - they're a rock band and I dig them. That's not weird, is it?  :rollin

Like what you like, and go see what you want.  I brought my daughter to see Harry Styles, let her run off with her friends* and I sat in her real seats and watched a great show.  I'm no pig or creep, but I couldn't help but notice the scenery (the crowd was probably 75% female, and of the 25% male, easily 75% of them were gay), but that was a sidebar to a performer I wanted to see live.  He killed it, by the way.

* I was so proud of that little shit, she called up Stubhub, found all the seats that were still available as of when the show started, and went and sat there, figuring no one would show up; her and her friends took nosebleed seats and turned them into like second row on the side or some shit.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2022, 12:22:07 PM »

Seen them 3 times now, they have a large female following but it'll be a rock concert and you'll have a great time if you enjoy their music. I'll be seeing them in a few weeks.

Just landed in Vegas. It's 3/11 so that means 311 day! Tonight and tomorrow, 2 different deep cut extended sets from 311. Going to be a good time this weekend.

Offline DTwwbwMP

« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2022, 12:03:21 AM »
Just returned from A/C Slash w MK & Conspirators. This was 4th show of year for me (Ghost/Volbeat 'very good', NMB 'incredible', DT 'very good' previously) and BY FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THE BEST! Have seen this band EVERY tour and they just frigin' bring it every time and continue to get better! :metal It's pretty amazing that within a 3 day span I've gotten to see my 2 favorite guitarists of all time in Slash & JP! :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

Offline OpenYourEyes311

« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2022, 02:03:16 AM »
Just landed in Vegas. It's 3/11 so that means 311 day! Tonight and tomorrow, 2 different deep cut extended sets from 311. Going to be a good time this weekend.

That first night was amazing. Second set blew me away! Happy 311 Day!
I don't want MP playing with DT unless they were making a drummer change. If they let MM go and bring back MP, then fine, but no guest appearance please.
WELP.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2022, 04:11:33 PM »

That first night was amazing. Second set blew me away! Happy 311 Day!

You here too?  Yeah, that second set last night was sooo good.  So excited for later

Offline Rob801

« Reply #191 on: March 13, 2022, 08:37:51 AM »
I haven’t posted here in ages BUT… so far I have tickets for:

4/9    Larry Carlton Family at The Baked Potato Studio City
5/13  Steve Hackett (Seconds Out in it entirety) at Orpheum Theatre  Los Angeles
9/30  Porcupine Tree at The Greek Theater Los Angeles

Offline Melphina

« Reply #192 on: March 13, 2022, 09:20:53 AM »
Saw Obscura and Vale of Pnath in Milwaukee on Thursday. Spent a ridiculous amount of money buying things. Amazing show.

Offline senecadawg2

« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2022, 11:53:33 AM »
I've been on a nice run of concerts, these past couple of weeks:

The Tallest Man on Earth -- Saxapahaw, Haw River Ballroom
Deafheaven -- Carrboro, Cat's Cradle
Dream Theater -- Raleigh, Duke Energy PAC
Leprous/The Ocean -- Carrboro, Cat's Cradle

Upcoming:

The Protomen -- Carrboro, Cat's Cradle (March 16)
GY!BE -- Carrboro, Cat's Cradle (April 26)
Probably Pain of Salvation -- Charlotte (May 31)
ProgPower -- Atlanta (June 1,2)
The Aristocrats -- Raleigh, Pour House (July 30)

Considering a few others, as well. Transatlantic and Porcupine Tree are the big ones that I'd really like to see but price and distance might rule em out.
Quote from: black_floyd
Oh seneca, how you've warmed my heart this evening.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2022, 08:55:57 PM »
On the front boards for Allegaeon at a tiny ass club.... God I fucking love this. I'm never missing another show if I can help it, that's the lesson I'm walking away from covid with.

Offline Deadeye21

• 30 years say we’re in this together
« Reply #195 on: March 13, 2022, 11:09:38 PM »
Pending COVID and all, I’m meant to be going to KISS and Karnivool in September, then Guns n Roses, 2Cellos and Foo Fighters in November (the latter two of which are a day apart). Also meant to be seeing Voyager on the 29th of April.

All in Perth, Western Australia. Hope they all come to be!
Let's go with a P for Deadeye has premature alphabetejaculation.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #196 on: March 13, 2022, 11:42:46 PM »
All right, I just got a ticket on Stubhub for Sevendust at the Anaheim House of Blues, this Tuesday.  $29.00, which is pretty good for a HOB show there given that I've spent at least $40.00 a ticket in the three times I was there (this was before I understood the timing of getting tickets on the secondary markets).  On top of that, it's only a 10 minutes drive on one street away and apparently, if this is right, the HOB would validate the first hours of parking and then after that, it would be $3.00 an hour.  If I'm there for like 5 hours, it's at most $15.00 for parking, so that's a major W for me if it all pans out.

Haven't been in the bigger room at the HOB since 2018.  Last time I was there was in the smaller room for Adelitas Way in 2019.

Sevendust - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA.  March 15th, 2022.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #197 on: March 14, 2022, 12:06:47 AM »
Allegaeon kicked so much ass... They are seriously one of the best live bands I've ever seen. Just fucking flawless, and such brutal intensity.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2022, 08:54:44 AM »
Dropped BTBAM this weekend due to a family event. Added Sabaton/Epica in September...

1/16- Tool, Chase Center
2/6-   Dream Theater, Fox Theater
3/13- Allegaeon, DNA Lounge
4/23 Dragonforce, UC Theater
4/24- Transatlantic, UC Theater
4/29- Amorphis, UC Theater
5/29- Haken, Regency Ballroom
9/9- Aristocrats, Great American Music Hall
9/11- Nine Inch Nails, Greek Theater in Berkeley
9/21- Sabaton, Epica, Fox Theater
9/28- Porcupine Tree, The Masonic
10/7- Nemophila and a shit ton of other bands at Aftershock Festival
« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 10:48:39 AM by lonestar »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #199 on: March 14, 2022, 08:33:29 PM »
Added Sabaton/Epica in September...

I was super excited for that tour announcement.  Also Incubus and Sublime with Rome tour was announced today  :hat

Just got back from Vegas.  311 day was absolute madness.  So much fun.  I've got to start going through all my videos and pictures, but I will leave this here:

311 - Fuck The Bullshit - LIVE @ 311 Day 2022 Dolby Live Las Vegas NV

Offline jasc15

• TTAL: Yeti welcome
« Reply #200 on: March 15, 2022, 10:50:33 AM »
Anyone going to Transatlantic in NJ on April 16?  I just saw their tour dates, and it's about 30 min from where I live.  Seems like a no-brainer.

Edit:. Looks like axeman and stadler are going to that show.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 10:59:58 AM by jasc15 »

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #201 on: March 15, 2022, 02:07:15 PM »
* I was so proud of that little shit, she called up Stubhub, found all the seats that were still available as of when the show started, and went and sat there, figuring no one would show up; her and her friends took nosebleed seats and turned them into like second row on the side or some shit.

That's awesome!  I have a friend who has a knack for getting us better seats than we actually walk in with.  However, he doesn't do anything as calculated as using Stubhub.  I have to remember that move.

Offline cfmoran13

« Reply #202 on: March 15, 2022, 02:13:22 PM »
3/09 - Dream Theater - Count Basie Theater, Red Bank, NJ
3/18 - Edwin McCain Acoustic Trio - South Orange Performing Arts Center, South Orange, NJ
3/26 - Jeffrey Gaines - Spanish Pavillion, Harrison, NJ
3/30 - Dirty Honey & Mammoth WVH - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ
5/21 - Primus - Wellmont Theater, Montclair, NJ
10/21 - Iron Maiden - Prudential Center, Newark, NJ

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #203 on: March 15, 2022, 03:11:02 PM »

That's awesome!  I have a friend who has a knack for getting us better seats than we actually walk in with.  However, he doesn't do anything as calculated as using Stubhub.  I have to remember that move.
That's me. I've used SH to locate better seats, including the only 4 unused seats in a sold out show (2nd row for APC). In that case the seller never changed the price from the outrageously high number he initially started with. When they were still listed for ~$800/pop after TM released regularly priced seats in that same neighborhood I knew they'd go unsold. From there the trick is to use your cheap nosebleeds to get through the door, and use a doctored up PDF to get past the lackeys guarding the floor. We've pulled that plenty of times, but that was the most memorable.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline countoftuscany42

« Reply #204 on: March 15, 2022, 08:49:40 PM »
Patience paid off and I snagged a 15th row seat for less than half price to see Judas Priest & Queensr˙che in LA tonight  :metal

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #205 on: March 16, 2022, 01:13:12 AM »
Patience paid off and I snagged a 15th row seat for less than half price to see Judas Priest & Queensr˙che in LA tonight  :metal

Oh, that was today?  Well, while you were watching Judas Priest, I was at the Anaheim House of Blues for Sevendust.  As mentioned before, I found a ticket for Stubhub for $30.00 (face value was at $42.00).  Always love the building.  It's a 10 min. drive on one street away.  The venue also validates the first two hour of parking, so instead of it costing $15.00, it only costed me $9.00 for parking.

When I got to the venue, I saw that there was an open spot on the rail, but instead for this show, I opted for a spot in a rail section right next to the soundboard.  I just had a feeling that this place was going to be moving a lot and I kinda didn't want to get in a middle of a pit today.  I didn't know who the two opening bands were except that the band before Sevendust clearly has a Korn influence in their sound. 

As for Sevendust, themselves, they were much more enjoyable to watch at their own show than in the co-headlining tour with Skillet in 2019 (which was still good).  Crowd was more engaged, a lot more movement, and there was a fair amount of circle pits in the show.  They played one of their known albums, Animosity, in full.  Lajon Witherspoon, as a frontman, was always impressive with his vocals and his post-song banter.  Their other backup vocalists are always solid as well.  Morgan Rose, their drummer, does the screaming part.  Guitarist Clint Lowery provided some lead vocals in songs like X-Mas Day and Angel's Son and I knew he's a solid vocalist himself, watching him solo open for Alter Bridge four times in the tour in 2020 before the shutdown and always enjoyed his sets.

A couple of random notes.  Lajon brought out his kids on stage and his younger son was sporting a Spiderman suit (note that the Anaheim HOB is a short walk away from Disneyland).  They gave a shout-out to Sirius XM Octane DJ, Jose Mangin, who was at the show in the balcony area and always a huge fan of theirs.  Also, and this was a quite unique sight to watch, there were moments in the show where a group of people in the crowd lifted a wheelchair with a guy on it in the air and the guy was having a time of his life.  Of course, Sevendust took notice of it and Lajon gave a few picks to the wheelchair guy and made sure he got it.  Great moment and I always know Sevendust are always classy people when it comes to their fans.

Overall very fun show.  Lasted roughly 85 minutes of playing time.  Obviously much longer than the hour when I saw them last time.  Next show will be Monday which will feature two songwriters that I've listened to for over 15 years.  Chris Daughtry and Mark Tremonti.  Going to see their bands live for the first time ever that day at the Novo in LA Live.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 12:07:24 PM by Anguyen92 »

Offline Deadeye21

• 30 years say we’re in this together
« Reply #206 on: March 16, 2022, 01:39:15 AM »
Before the year has even begun for me, I’ve got a show pencilled in for next year. Controversial to bring up here, for sure, but Ed Sheeran.
Let's go with a P for Deadeye has premature alphabetejaculation.

Offline axeman90210

• Official Minister of Awesome, and Veronica knows my name!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Never go full Nick
« Reply #207 on: March 16, 2022, 05:18:12 PM »
I still haven't pulled the trigger on a lot of these, but tentatively looking at this for the first half of 2022:

Feb 8th - Neal Morse Band - Sony Theater, New York NY
Feb 26th - Tool - Prudential Center, Newark NJ
March 9th - Leprous - Sony Theater, New York NY
March 19th - Leprous - Come and Take It Live, Austin TX
March 21st - Dream Theater - ACL Live, Austin TX
April 15th - Transatlantic - Keswick Theater, Glenside PA
April 16th - Transatlantic - Wellmont Theater, Montclair NJ
April 27th  - Journey + Toto - Bridgestone Arena, Nashville TN
April 29th - Transatlantic - Morsefest 2022, Cross Plains TN
April 30th - Transatlantic - Morsefest 2022, Cross Plains TN
May 1st - Progject - Cruise to the Edge Pre Party, Cape Canaveral FL
May 2nd-7th - All the bands - Cruise to the Edge
May 10th - Symphony X + Haken - Irving Plaza, New York NY
June 12th Symphony X + Haken - Wellmont Theater, Montclair NJ

Pulled out of the local DT shows because I was due taking it easy for a tour after going hard on both I&W&B and Distant Memories. Very much looking forward to seeing The Ocean Collective and Leprous again along with my one DT show in Austin in the next few days.
Photobucket sucks.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #208 on: March 17, 2022, 09:51:01 AM »
311 Day Review...

I've been a big 311 fan since I was a kid and when they started doing the 311 Day event 20 years or so ago, it was something I had always wanted to attend.  I finally made it happen last weekend.  My gf and I went to Vegas for the 2 nights of an evening with 311.  It was simply an unforgettable experience.  They did 88 songs total (plus a bass solo) between the two nights without a single repeat song.  I don't have a count, but after like 20 times seeing 311, I saw maybe 20 or so songs for the first time (and maybe never again).  I think it's so cool how they pull out all these lesser played songs for the one time event.  What makes it even better, everyone in the audience knows all the songs.  The amount of singing along to rarities was something to be seen.  Just shows you how the band has a hardcore fan base.  It may be getting smaller over the years, but the dedication of the "excitables" is still there.  Some other notes, no one was sitting for the 3+ hours of live music each night.  Lots of people dancing, including myself, up in the seats. The light show was one of the best I've seen in awhile.  So many cool visuals and lasers.  Maybe it's a Vegas thing, but you were allowed to bring drinks into the venue.  It just had to be poured into a cup.  My secret, go to the CVS next to the casino to grab a $4 drink and bring it in instead of paying $12 for half the size of a drink inside.  Maybe another Vegas thing, but security did not care AT ALL if you were smoking inside.  311 being a stoner band, the venue was a cloud of marijuana.  When they played Who's Got the Herb, you could hardly see the band through all the smoke  :hat  I would rate night 1 as the better set, but we had been awake for 24 hours by the time that night ended so night 2 we were much more awake and energized making it for maybe the more fun night of the 2.  I think I would rate night 1 as one of the best concerts I've ever seen based on 3+ hours of mostly rare songs I've never seen live before.  Just can't beat that experience.

311 Day 2022 Night 1

311 Day 2022 Night 2

up next:

March 20th - Underoath, Spiritbox & Bad Omens @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ
March 22nd - Alice Cooper & Buckcherry @ NJPAC, Newark NJ

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #209 on: March 19, 2022, 06:45:16 PM »
So, something happened at the Coheed show I went to yesterday that freaked me out a little.

Towards the end of the show (about 20 minutes left), I felt something heavy fall near me. I look next to me to see this man collapsed on the floor (around 60 years old, if I had to guess). Me and the 2 kids he was with were trying to help him get up but he wasn't moving or responding. After 20-30 seconds he gets up, only to last about 2 seconds on his feet before collapsing again. This time, he landed on his back, eyes opened but unconscious, he was not responding to anything going on. For a moment, I seriously thought this man was dead, because of the way he was lying there.

I pulled out my phone to call 911, until I remembered I was at a concert with loud music playing and I wouldn't be able to talk. Instead I turned on my phone flashlight to try and signal security to come over. After another 30 seconds, the man gets up on his own only to collapse again. At this point security was there so I was letting them take care of it. This whole thing of him getting up and collapsing happened another 3 times. The last time they didn't let him get up and just sat him on the floor and gave him water. After a while they were able to get him up and off the floor.

Funny thing is, the same old man with the 2 kids were sitting next to me at another Coheed show last September. I really hope he is ok. I wish there was a way for me to know he is ok. I suspect the lighting may have given him an epilepsy attack, or it could be something else, I really don't know, but it was scary for a couple of minutes there.

Besides that, the show itself was probably one of the best Coheed shows I've been to. The setlist was great, I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened for the last couple of songs.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk