Author Topic: New John Myung Interview  (Read 2190 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
Re: New John Myung Interview
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 08:51:07 PM »
Liked what he said about what he thinks 'A View From The Top of The World' means. That's exactly how I perceived it and took from the title track.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Wim Kruithof

• Official Guardian of The Shattered Fortress
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 08:14:15 AM »
Funny, the paradox between the bass player Myung, which is overwhelming, talented and one of a kind... and the interviews with Myung, where he's shy, uncomfortable and searching for right words.

The man is build for bass.
Wim pointed out something I don't see mentioned very often...

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2021, 09:20:27 AM »
I love that he gives props to Rush and iron Maiden for inspiration.  He's certainly carried that torch and brought it to new levels.  One of the most disciplined bass players out there for sure!   :coolio
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2021, 09:40:19 AM »
Funny, the paradox between the bass player Myung, which is overwhelming, talented and one of a kind... and the interviews with Myung, where he's shy, uncomfortable and searching for right words.

The man is build for bass.

We need to thank his friend for needing a bass player in his band  :biggrin:
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD