Author Topic: Crochet/Knit  (Read 1892 times)

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
Crochet/Knit
« on: November 11, 2021, 11:32:37 AM »
Random question, but does anyone here like to crochet or knit? I’ve been crocheting for almost a year and I enjoy it. It calms me down. Currently working on a blanket for my mom for Christmas.
I don’t know what to put here anymore

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Crochet/Knit
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 11:47:32 AM »
I don't, but my mother picked it up at the beginning of Covid. I now have 4 blankets in my house and my sister's got a half dozen. My mom's got stack about 20 high sitting in her bedroom and she can't stop  :lol  She's donated a few dozen baby hats to some local charity as well. Every time I visit, she's just knitting away. 

I'm stopping over there tomorrow night. I'll snap a few pics of her work.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 05:06:17 AM »
Random question, but does anyone here like to crochet or knit? I’ve been crocheting for almost a year and I enjoy it. It calms me down. Currently working on a blanket for my mom for Christmas.

No.  I don't have a uterus.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 09:50:34 AM »

:lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2021, 01:38:26 PM »

I'll grant him this... it takes quite a set of pills to start a thread like this!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline splent

• Moderator Emeritus
  • DTF's resident music educator/conductor
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2021, 04:18:14 PM »

I'll grant him this... it takes quite a set of pills to start a thread like this!

Hey don’t knock it, my wife’s grandpa used to do it. We still have one of the blankets he made. He used to crochet hats for those in need.
I don’t know what to put here anymore