News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

HOLY JESUS - ITS SECRET SANTA 2021 - First video up!

Started by Dr. DTVT, November 06, 2021, 05:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Implode

Quote from: lonestar on December 23, 2021, 10:50:43 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand here ya go.... Thanks Secret Santa, great haul!!

https://youtu.be/HJINyt1V2V4

Mann. I always have been a fan of Haken merch. They have really fun stuff. Cool!

Nick

@Tricia: Those Coheed ornaments are awesome, even the ones that came from albums that weren't quite so awesome..

@Gary: If only there was some sort of address label or lettering on the box that would have indicated which side might be up! :D

@Chad: If you haven't tried them yet, I absolutely love the dark chocolate Kit-Kat bars.

@TJ: I just played my first DnD game at PAX Unplugged recently, had a great DM which made it a great first game.

@RJ: The Haken gifts are obviously awesome, but that Hammer is absolutely perfect for you!

bout to crash

Omg the Mjölnir tenderizer  :lol
Also always a pleasure to see RJ's general adorableness... and an apron for the collection that I have also contributed to  :heart

TJ, always love your videos! The sauce reactions were amazing.

Chad, I want to snuggle your Muppets! Love when the reading glasses come out  :lol

gmillerdrake

Love the vids fellas! TJ.....that hit sauce reaction was awesome  :metal   RJ.....great Haken haul, love it!

jingle.boy

I'm actually rather surprised at how many shipments made it before Christmas - especially mine (coming over the border and all)!
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

jingle.boy

Quote from: Nick on December 24, 2021, 09:38:21 AM
@Chad: If you haven't tried them yet, I absolutely love the dark chocolate Kit-Kat bars.

Kit Kat's are made with slightly different formula of chocolate up here. The mint KKs that my SS gave me are great. KKs are his favourite bars, and he loves these much more than Cdn KKs. Also, our cat is named Kit Kat, so The chocolates were a full win.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Implode

I wish I could've sampled the hot sauces with my SS. Just so they know what they sent me.  :lol

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bout to crash

jingle.boy

Merry Christmas everyone.  I wanted to post a shout out to all my previous SS:

Tricia - every video call I was on, people loved the curling and hockey glove mugs.  Candle is still unused, in pristine shape.  Sadly, I don't wear dress socks much, so those are largely unused.
Gary - the FU mug doesn't get as much use as I'd like - it's not microwavable, and is too big to fit on my cup warmer.  But whenever I pour a scotch on the rocks, your stainless steel balls are what I usually reach for
Cheffy Poo - your finger pic is still proudly displayed on my office desk, and every video call I'm on I have to restrain myself from telling people to punch themselves.  The gun... not sure where that ended up.  The instant coffee and Aunt Jemima's ... those got regifted. :lol
Adami - the Kiss/Zeppelin T is pure gold.  EVERYWHERE I go, someone comments on it.  I only wish whoever designed it thought to also caption it with "Won't Get Fooled Again".  Also, the I:heartGuns, Titties * America sticker is pinned up on my bulletin board right beside me - off camera.
Joe - the Laphroaig is LONG gone!
Jackie - your pot purri of gifts are still dear to me - the bobble-head Bossk is right beside me so I can flick his head whenever he gets out of line.  I still wear the Millennium Falcon T regularly (though the other shirt was a tad too small).  The batteries in the laser guns died a long time ago unfortunately
Nick - still use the Rush keychain
And I forget who gave me The Art Of Seduction Poster and Rush flag, but both are hung prominently in my workout room.

This community is great, and I honestly don't know what I'd do without all of you in my life.

lonestar

After the corporate reaction to the riots last year, that Aunt Jemima is probably a collectors item now.

jingle.boy

Quote from: lonestar on December 25, 2021, 06:09:58 AM
After the corporate reaction to the riots last year, that Aunt Jemima is probably a collectors item now.

Rite?!?!  :lolpalm:

bout to crash

Awwww sweet shoutout Chad. I honestly don't remember what the other shirt was now! :lol

I was thinking the other day, I'm pretty sure I've always figured out who my person was, but I'm not totally sure the peeps I had last year and this year knew it was me!

lonestar

bout to crash

lonestar

bout to crash

:eyebrows:

So if I've mathed correctly almost half of us are left? Still waiting...  :caffeine:

jingle.boy

Still to receive/record ??

Mason
Ministro
Chris
Jackie
vmadero
King
Adami
Ben
Brian
Tim ... though I'm still unsure if he's officially participating or not??

Doc... ya need to update the post on page 1 that has the recipients hotlinked to their vid.

TAC

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 28, 2021, 04:01:50 AM

Tim ... though I'm still unsure if he's officially participating or not??

I am not participating. :)
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy

Dr. DTVT

Recipients info:

Mason - I received two of the three packages.  My SS has kept me in the loop
Ministro - Should be at the holding address.  Ministro is travelling per his thread.
Chris - SS sent gift.  Should be around Jan. 6
Jackie - Getting two packages, first will be sent from SS, second direct from merchant.  Gift from SS has to arrive first.
Vmadera - Still waiting on present - will be shipping after Jan 10.
King - Received.
Adami - Received one package, the other is coming directly from merchant.  I have a tracking number but it hasn't shipped.
Ben - Package delivered
Chino - should be sending soon

Thank you to everyone.  I didn't have to ask anyone for updates because everyone has kept me up do date.

Cool Chris

Great, everyone else gets a Secret Santa. I get a Secret Insurrectionist.

Dr. DTVT

Quote from: Cool Chris on December 29, 2021, 07:45:37 PM

It's an Iced Earth Boxed Set

lonestar

jingle.boy

Quote from: Cool Chris on December 29, 2021, 07:45:37 PM

Better than a Secret Nemesis.

Adami

Returned from my vacation last night and have my SS stuff. Will try to record today or tomorrow.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

bout to crash

King Postwhore

I've had my SS present for a week but I've been very sick.  Feeling a bit better so I'll film over the weekend.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bout to crash

Guys where those videos at?! Still nothin' ova here.

chknptpie

jingle.boy

I mean, where are the King and Adami vids?!?!  They've had their gifts for a while.

Everyone else, hopefully the gifts arrive soon.

Cool Chris

Package received. The description on the customs label suggests this could be one of the most unique set of gifts I have ever received. Will try to open Thursday.

Adami

Quote from: jingle.boy on January 05, 2022, 08:20:46 PM
I mean, where are the King and Adami vids?!?!  They've had their gifts for a while.

Everyone else, hopefully the gifts arrive soon.

I just started a new job that I hate. So I'm trying to muster up the strength to make an interesting video that doesn't seemed phoned in. Gimme the weekend.
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]