News:

DreamTheaterForums is a place for people who just don't have the time for music anymore. 

Main Menu

HOLY JESUS - ITS SECRET SANTA 2021 - First video up!

Started by Dr. DTVT, November 06, 2021, 05:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben_Jamin

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Fantastic gifts...

The ending to your second addendum video made me think of this part of a Simpsons episode...

https://youtu.be/SqDP8SnPVA0?t=37

bout to crash

:lol appropriate indeed

Also because I hate being the last comment on a page (and have waited so long to record these) quoting myself:

Quote from: bout to crash on January 26, 2022, 10:01:54 PM
Zorg apologizes for his lack of personality but hey, at least he showed up. So much to say, but above all epic gifts and totally worth the wait!!  :metal

https://youtu.be/NTywRnm_RZo

Addendums:

https://youtu.be/K9fnNOcbb6E

https://youtu.be/4wRHW14tYO4

I still can't get over that plug making its way back to me :rollin

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

chknptpie

Should I be as concerned as I am with how quick and comfortable you were sniffing that plug? lmao

Lonk

Awesome stuff!, but do you all eat cheese straight out of the package? lol that should be a crime, unless is a cheese stick, then it's ok  :)

Quote from: chknptpie on January 27, 2022, 04:59:38 AM
Should I be as concerned as I am with how quick and comfortable you were sniffing that plug? lmao
:rollin

bout to crash

I mean I don't normally eat it like that but why not??

:lol I had to know if it smelled like Nick!

Quote from: kingshmegland on January 27, 2022, 04:35:23 AM
Those cards are 🔥

Right?!

chknptpie

Quote from: Vmadera00 on January 27, 2022, 05:26:31 AM
Awesome stuff!, but do you all eat cheese straight out of the package? lol that should be a crime, unless is a cheese stick, then it's ok  :)

:rollin

I have def eaten good cheese straight out of the package.... *Homer drool*

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Dr. DTVT

I sent the plug to Nick originally, who gifted it back to me "used" (dipped in chocolate).  I meant to send it on last year, but I forgot so I just made the trip to Chicago to give Spencer the real thing, and now it is Jackie's.  May she enjoy it and spread it's love next year...like the hat, only bowl doesn't participate so it won't get lost.

bout to crash

Haha I'm still mad about the hat, I was so proud of that thing!
Wait, if you sent that to Nick who did I send a butt plug to? Man, all the years and gifts blur together after a while :lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: bout to crash on January 27, 2022, 03:39:45 PM
Man, all the years and gifts blur together after a while :lol

RIGHT?!?!!?  I've actually started making a list and keeping track of who I sent what, and what I received from whom.
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

jingle.boy

Oh, and I meant to say that I absolutely adore your giggle, Jackie. 
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

King Postwhore

Chad, that lava lamp you got though.  AMIRITE?!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

jingle.boy

Quote from: kingshmegland on January 28, 2022, 09:12:53 AM
Chad, that lava lamp you got though.  AMIRITE?!

I think that's to only gift I don't still have - for good reason!

Oh, and the Aunt Jemima bottle.

MinistroRaven

I've been informed that next week I will receive my package from Miami.
I'll make sure to record and upload my video after that.

bout to crash

Aww, thanks Chad :heart

That's a good idea, I should really keep a list! Of course I have the videos but I don't remember where everything came from anymore.

MinistroRaven

I have the packages in my hands, I will try to record the video tonite or tomorrow and upload it after that.

:metal

MinistroRaven

Hey guys, I am sorry for taking this long to upload my video.
My wife, and kids, and myself got Omicron, had to be isolated, we tested negative a couple of days ago, we've been enjoying our time here with our family and friends.
Please excuse me for my verbal English skills, I tried to do my best while recording the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJPQH7xKJo
:metal

chknptpie

I wanna know how the mask goes over in the bedroom lol

MinistroRaven

Quote from: chknptpie on February 18, 2022, 03:37:21 PM
I wanna know how the mask goes over in the bedroom lol

Have not used it yet, I'll you know LOL

lonestar

Reviving the thread just to let whoever got me the Haken apron that I got it signed by the whole band  :biggrin:

Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

King Postwhore

jingle.boy

God tier.  That's simply next level right there.

Now you just need to get Thor to sign your meat tenderizer.

lonestar

Quote from: jingle.boy on May 26, 2023, 04:09:41 AM
God tier.  That's simply next level right there.

If I ever get the opportunity...
Quote from: Stadler on January 20, 2022, 12:15:29 PMLonestar, speaking wise.  :)

#Stadler/Hunnus2024

Lonk

cramx3

gmillerdrake

Chino

hefdaddy42

Quote from: lonestar on May 26, 2023, 12:02:01 AM
Reviving the thread just to let whoever got me the Haken apron that I got it signed by the whole band  :biggrin:

That is metal as hell.   :metal

Quote from: jingle.boy on May 26, 2023, 04:09:41 AM
I love it when you talk dirty like that.
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.