HOLY JESUS - ITS SECRET SANTA 2021 - First video up!

Started by Dr. DTVT, November 06, 2021, 05:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyperplex

Quote from: Cool Chris on January 05, 2022, 10:07:51 PM
Package received. The description on the customs label suggests this could be one of the most unique set of gifts I have ever received. Will try to open Thursday.

Well I guess we know who your SS is...

jingle.boy

Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

jingle.boy

Quote from: Adami on January 06, 2022, 05:46:58 AM
Quote from: jingle.boy on January 05, 2022, 08:20:46 PM
I mean, where are the King and Adami vids?!?!  They've had their gifts for a while.

Everyone else, hopefully the gifts arrive soon.

I just started a new job that I hate. So I'm trying to muster up the strength to make an interesting video that doesn't seemed phoned in. Gimme the weekend.

Damn... that was pretty quick to realize you hate it.  eek.  Nowhere to go but up, right??!!??!!
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Adami

Quote from: jingle.boy on January 06, 2022, 07:43:28 AM
Quote from: Adami on January 06, 2022, 05:46:58 AM
Quote from: jingle.boy on January 05, 2022, 08:20:46 PM
I mean, where are the King and Adami vids?!?!  They've had their gifts for a while.

Everyone else, hopefully the gifts arrive soon.

I just started a new job that I hate. So I'm trying to muster up the strength to make an interesting video that doesn't seemed phoned in. Gimme the weekend.

Damn... that was pretty quick to realize you hate it.  eek.  Nowhere to go but up, right??!!??!!

You're assuming there's somewhere to go.  :millahhhh
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

jingle.boy

Ben_Jamin

Quote from: jingle.boy on January 06, 2022, 08:09:25 PM
Quote from: Cool Chris on January 06, 2022, 06:00:00 PM
https://youtu.be/KyqwrtuQGQk

"That's not me".  :rollin :rollin

That was Funniest Videos worthy.

I watched all the vids and they were all great. I really liked Jingle.Boy's shot glass.

Implode, your hot sauce tasting video was hilarious. Even though the sound cut off, the music made me laugh because it was perfect for a moment like that.

gmillerdrake

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

bout to crash

TAC

Wow Chris! How did your SS get a pic of your kids?
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Cool Chris

Yeah, it's creepy. He certainly didn't get it from my facebook.

I hope he/she doesn't know if I have been bad or good.

Am saddened and disappointed that only one gift has featured hot sauces so far.

King Postwhore

Hey, hey!  Video up!

https://youtu.be/Wwiu7x11ub8

I forgot to thank Mason.  Without him, this would never happen.   Thank you my friend.   Can't wait for a festival to hang out soon.

Thank you to my Secret Santa.  The Queen and I love it.  Tim, I told Lisa the story.   :lol
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

She must've been like WTF?? :lol

I was waiting to see what your SS was going to do with it. It was their idea totally.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

King Postwhore

I was wondering if you were involved. Lol. Lisa knows how much I love that album so she laughed out loud when I told her that story.
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

Quote from: kingshmegland on January 08, 2022, 01:53:58 PM
I was wondering if you were involved. Lol. Lisa knows how much I love that album so she laughed out loud when I told her that story.

I wasn't really. I did get a PM at first, but then they came up with that. I was wondering what they were going to do with it.

You should show her the post in Sacul's roulette where I explain it to Wolfking.

King Postwhore

Cool Chris

The Queen sayeth "oh.... that's nice."

And Rush was playing in the background!

King Postwhore

We will be drinking beers out of those glasses watching the Pats tomorrow! 

jingle.boy

King Postwhore

Ben_Jamin

Here is my Secret Santa video. I do not like recording myself, so sorry in advance for the awkwardness....Lost my train of thought at the end there...

What I meant to say was have a great rest of the year and hope it turns out great for everyone.

https://youtu.be/AN1K_8mOOJo

hefdaddy42

Quote from: kingshmegland on January 08, 2022, 01:28:37 PM
Hey, hey!  Video up!

I forgot to thank Mason.  Without him, this would never happen.   Thank you my friend.   Can't wait for a festival to hang out soon.

Thank you to my Secret Santa.  The Queen and I love it.  Tim, I told Lisa the story.   :lol
:rollin :rollin :rollin

Glorious!

Quote from: Ben_Jamin on January 10, 2022, 04:34:15 PM
Here is my Secret Santa video. I do not like recording myself, so sorry in advance for the awkwardness....Lost my train of thought at the end there...

What I meant to say was have a great rest of the year and hope it turns out great for everyone.

Wow, cool stuff!  I love that Homer print!
Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Chino

I got a package today from a Valsto Moore  :metal

I unfortunately have to bounce as soon as I shut my laptop today, and tomorrow after work the gal and I have plans. I'll do my unboxing as soon as I can. Most likely Friday  :D

Ben_Jamin

Quote from: hefdaddy42 on January 11, 2022, 09:51:33 AM
Quote from: kingshmegland on January 08, 2022, 01:28:37 PM
Hey, hey!  Video up!

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Glorious!

Quote from: Ben_Jamin on January 10, 2022, 04:34:15 PM

Wow, cool stuff!  I love that Homer print!

It's amazing, I love the vibrance of the colors on it. I actually like all my gifts.

Adami

King Postwhore

TAC

Interesting video there Adami.

WTF was that furry thing you got?

Adami

Quote from: TAC on January 12, 2022, 07:17:57 PM
Interesting video there Adami.

WTF was that furry thing you got?

Tis a Tribble! A furry little Star Trek thing which is very cute, assuming I don't let it reproduce.

I appreciate my SS going Star Trek instead of strictly Deadpool this year. Much thanks!

Dr. DTVT

We also know Adami is not Klingon.

I couldn't tell what the other gifts were though.

Adami

Quote from: Dr. DTVT on January 12, 2022, 08:18:54 PM
We also know Adami is not Klingon.

I couldn't tell what the other gifts were though.

A coffee mug that says "Shut up" in reference to Wesley Crusher, a tribble, and some Star Trek decals.

jingle.boy

King Postwhore

Any girl willing to put up with you shenanigans' Adami and joins in you marry right away.  Smart man. 

gmillerdrake

Love the vids fellas! Ben....that Homer print really is cool!

Adami.....loved the idea and 'execution' of the video  :tup 

Who's in charge of the DTF virtual meet up?

King Postwhore

Our brother from another from where maple syrup flows.