Author Topic: Morbius  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
Morbius
« on: November 02, 2021, 07:19:05 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6iiRrz1SY

Looks good and I am excited. I wonder if this will tie into the Venom/Spiderman movies  :corn

Also, not sure if just an easter egg or a foreshadow, but the headlines on the newspaper:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 07:30:36 AM by Vmadera00 »
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: Morbius
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 07:30:33 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ6iiRrz1SY

Looks good and I am excited. I wonder if this will tie into the Venom/Spiderman series  :corn

Looks...okay for now.

And yes, it ties in. It literally has a character from Homecoming in it.  :lol
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 07:42:49 AM »

Plus, they namecheck Venom and events in San Francisco. This film looks interesting to say the least but it is a continuity conundrum.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 07:49:34 AM »
Lol missed all those clues and didn't even notice Michael Keaton. Looking forward to this, I still haven't seen Venom, so need to catch up with that.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 08:05:24 AM »
I am excited!!

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 10:10:57 AM »
I just can't bring myself to be excited about this. 
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 06:53:09 PM »
A scene from the film has been posted by Sony!

https://youtu.be/-ZXCEL8lcgw

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 10:05:31 PM »
Just caught the film after work earlier tonight. I waited til a Tuesday to see it because Regal has Value Days, so I only paid $6.25 to see Morbius, and I'm glad that was all I paid for it.

It wasn't completely awful or irredeemable like Fant4stic or comedically terribly like X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but it was kinda so boring for most of the film, and my god those post-credits scenes just made a mess of everything. About as bad as the ending of TASM2.

Matt Smith was pretty good, and even Leto was entertaining at moments, but the script and screenplay was just so bland and confusing that the film must've suffered from edits by the studio. If there's a better cut of the film, I hope it gets released, because otherwise, Morbius might be one of the most disappointing comic book films ever, and probably one of the worst since the MCU began, and we've even had Suicide Squad and Dark Phoenix!

-Marc.