Author Topic: *Official* A View from the Top of the World discussion thread  (Read 145254 times)

Offline TheBarstoolWarrior

• PR permission
Re: *Official* A View from the Top of the World discussion thread
« Reply #420 on: October 23, 2021, 11:05:25 AM »
Another sensation I feel about the last 10 years or so is that something in DT's signature style is crystalizing and being spread more consistently across each album (TA aside).

ToT-ADTOE period had some VERY different albums. ToT was a heavy surprise. During 8VM and SC you had a lot of influence from other bands, which wasn't there in the years prior. BCSL seemed to harken back to the SDOIT/SFAM style and ditch the U2 and Muse influenced stuff, but it was darker. ADTOE was a surprise since no one knew exactly what to expect after MP left. It sounded like the same band that wrote Images long ago, except on steroids in a brand new Lamborghini.

TA aside, the last 3 MM-era albums, DT12, DoT, and View sound like they are cut from the same cloth. Yes, there are differences between them and song quality varies, but to me, you are getting the same signature style on ALL of DT15 that you got on all  of DT12, that you got on all of DoT (Viper King aside).

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #421 on: October 23, 2021, 11:09:25 AM »
This album will be killer live. I will bet they do the whole album straight through!! Any takers?

They can as it's only about 1 hour and 10 min long. I added them all to my new set-list possibility in the Future Set-list Thread.

I keep listening and I now think it would be amazing to open with Sleeping Giant. The Alien doesn't really feel like a show opener to me.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Glasser

« Reply #422 on: October 23, 2021, 11:18:33 AM »
This album will be killer live. I will bet they do the whole album straight through!! Any takers?

They can as it's only about 1 hour and 10 min long. I added them all to my new set-list possibility in the Future Set-list Thread.

I keep listening and I now think it would be amazing to open with Sleeping Giant. The Alien doesn't really feel like a show opener to me.

They could open the set with the new title track and work the entire new album intertwined throughout! That would be some arrangement!!!! On another note I ordered the CD from Amazon and its out for delivery!!!! What version has the instrumentals?

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #423 on: October 23, 2021, 11:26:02 AM »
The book does, and the book only.
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #424 on: October 23, 2021, 11:30:21 AM »

Question: why do you spend so miuch time writing about something you don't like on an amateur forum?
Of course your opinion is legit, but I would never spend a single  second of my life writing about music I don't like at all...

Dream Theater were the most important band in my life for a long, long time. I think one thing we all share here is that we are/were passionate about them at one point in time. I wouldn't write if I didn't care. Just because they aren't the same band to me doesn't make it any less sad. I wish I could write glowing feedback on them every release, but I have to be honest with myself.

I hear this.  A part of me thinks I have somewhat outgrown the overly busy style of their music in the context of new music in that style (I still love their older music just as much), which could explain why I am such a fan of The Astonishing, which is probably their least busy album ever.  I think when it comes to new music that is overly busy, it isn't to my liking as much as it used to be.  And in the broader sense, it was never really my thing.  I have always been a DT fan first and foremost for the songs and the melodies, and always considered the crazy instrumental stuff icing on the cake, not the actual cake.  Heck, even back then, The Dance of Eternity was always my least favorite part of Scenes by a wide distance, and I know that is considered the biggest technical mindf**k on the record.  Back to the present, on the new Neal Morse Band album, the DT-inspired bits (which likely come about due to the Portnoy presence combined with Eric Gillette, whose guitar playing style is very Petrucci-esque) are my least favorite parts of that record, by and large.

I am the same way. Although, I do enjoy a lot of their songs on their Mangini albums.

One thing I have also noticed about myself, is in the way I listen to music. I listen for how the music and the lyrics relate. Does the music compliment the lyrics, or do the lyrics compliment the music? There are vocalists who have admitted that what is written in the lyrics may be there because it sounded good in the song. As well as being more easier for enunciation and projection for them to sing the note. In the Tea Time interview with JLB they mention this enunciation stuff, "You don't hear vocalists going out there singing, 'C'." A lot more going on then just singing words. Which JP working with JLB on the melodies was shown immensely with these vocals. Changing words, changing melodies. I could see JLB telling JP about enunciation, it won't sound powerful with this word, that letter does not have a long sustaining sound and this word could be sustained easier because of that letter.

Dream Theater has a sense of balancing that lyric and music relation. Utilizing the music and lyrics for the overall message of the song. What is the message of the song? What is the band trying to convey with the lyrics and music? Is it just fun to play?

Reminds me of Rody Walker from Protest The Hero and his lyrics not meaning anything at all, it's the concept and basis for the Pacific Myth EP, if you notice that the title itself eludes to "meaning" by including the word "Myth". When he wrote Palimpsest, that was one of the first times he actually made the lyrics have meaning by researching the topics he wrote about, and he did an excellent job at that.

For me, This is why I love music. I guess you could say I enjoy analyzing music, not just for musicality and music theory jargon, but also for the overall concept of the song, and what the point of the song is.

Unfortunately, I do not know much music theory, if I did I would be explaining a lot more why they chose to use this key, or this progression, or use this 2nd Inversion rather than going to this chord progression. I guess I am fortunate to be able to care not only about the musical theory virtuosity of Dream Theater, but also their reasons for creating that song and releasing it. It's why I love The Astonishing and can see what JP's musical vision was for that album, it's why I really want this to be an Ayreon like production, because with this minor adjustment of vocals (not everyone can tolerate and stand JLB) it would make a huge, huge difference in peoples reactions and perceptions of the songs. Having a female vocalist play Faythe (like a singer who has a nice pop style, but also is capable of doing some good emotional grittiness, mainly to be used in A New Beginning when Faythe is yelling at her father to convince him not to attack Ravenskill and just give Gabriel a chance).

I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline Glasser

« Reply #425 on: October 23, 2021, 11:36:19 AM »

I don't have $150.00 unfortunately  :-\

Offline Wim Kruithof

• Official Guardian of The Shattered Fortress
« Reply #426 on: October 23, 2021, 11:36:25 AM »
I've been wandering, I ordered the brown limited vinyl but the outside of the gatefold sleeve has black around it, just like the artbook from page one in this thread. Somebody ordered the black or green vinyl, does it has the black 'surroundings' also? Even the book inside it has it so I figure it will, but it's something I never saw in their discography.

Meanwhile I've been digesting this album for hours and hours. I cannot find one thing to bash about and this album is conquering me more and more, with each listening. I am so greatful for this album and I really, really, really think this might be one of their best albums ever.
Wim pointed out something I don't see mentioned very often...

Offline Max Kuehnau

• Emotionless Brainiac
  • Doomed to be a man this world forgot
« Reply #427 on: October 23, 2021, 11:37:53 AM »

I don't mean the big massive box (that is around 150), the book is only 50 ish.
"All my natural instincts are begging me to stop
But somehow I carry on, heading for the top
A physical absurdity, a tremendous mental game
Helping me understand exactly who I am"

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #428 on: October 23, 2021, 11:41:28 AM »
As a drummer, I can only chuckle at hyperbolic claims that there ia nothing progressive about this album.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #429 on: October 23, 2021, 11:42:12 AM »

I don't mean the big massive box (that is around 150), the book is only 50 ish.

Thanks! That's doable but I don't see it anywhere.

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
« Reply #430 on: October 23, 2021, 11:42:41 AM »
People who say "why are they calling themselves progressive? they're not innovating anymore!" are completely missing the point of the genre. It's not the band or their direction that's supposed to evolve over time. It's the song structure that's supposed to evolve. Are you really saying that there are no evolving song structures on the new album? That they're all following a strict vcvcbc structure? Come on...

To expect that a band will massively change after 15 studio albums and over 35 years active as a band is just plain fantasy. They have a career to maintain, one that is built on a foundation and a history. And even then, they're still doing something different every time. This album sounds nothing like the ones that came before. While retaining that DT signature... Only way you'd get rid of the current DT signature is by getting rid of JP or JR :P

Offline JPX

« Reply #431 on: October 23, 2021, 11:46:08 AM »
Are you really saying that there are no evolving song structures on the new album? That they're all following a strict vcvcbc structure? Come on...

Literally yes, more than ever.

Offline JPX

« Reply #432 on: October 23, 2021, 11:46:52 AM »
As a drummer, I can only chuckle at hyperbolic claims that there ia nothing progressive about this album.

Can you highlight some sections, not being facetious.

Offline Glasser

« Reply #433 on: October 23, 2021, 11:52:27 AM »
People who say "why are they calling themselves progressive? they're not innovating anymore!" are completely missing the point of the genre. It's not the band or their direction that's supposed to evolve over time. It's the song structure that's supposed to evolve. Are you really saying that there are no evolving song structures on the new album? That they're all following a strict vcvcbc structure? Come on...

To expect that a band will massively change after 15 studio albums and over 35 years active as a band is just plain fantasy. They have a career to maintain, one that is built on a foundation and a history. And even then, they're still doing something different every time. This album sounds nothing like the ones that came before. While retaining that DT signature... Only way you'd get rid of the current DT signature is by getting rid of JP or JR :P

I just think some fans are in denial that they just don't like them anymore, which is fine, but expecting them to write music to satisfy every single fan is insane. There are a shit ton of other kick ass prog bands to check out if you need something different but DT is doing an amazing job keeping relevant and releasing quality music after all these years!!!

Offline CDrice

• I do art stuff
« Reply #434 on: October 23, 2021, 11:56:22 AM »
The virtual release party starts in about 5 minutes on the band's youtube channel for those interested.

Offline Dellers

• Funky Norwegian!
« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2021, 12:11:26 PM »
Another sensation I feel about the last 10 years or so is that something in DT's signature style is crystalizing and being spread more consistently across each album (TA aside).

ToT-ADTOE period had some VERY different albums. ToT was a heavy surprise. During 8VM and SC you had a lot of influence from other bands, which wasn't there in the years prior. BCSL seemed to harken back to the SDOIT/SFAM style and ditch the U2 and Muse influenced stuff, but it was darker. ADTOE was a surprise since no one knew exactly what to expect after MP left. It sounded like the same band that wrote Images long ago, except on steroids in a brand new Lamborghini.

TA aside, the last 3 MM-era albums, DT12, DoT, and View sound like they are cut from the same cloth. Yes, there are differences between them and song quality varies, but to me, you are getting the same signature style on ALL of DT15 that you got on all  of DT12, that you got on all of DoT (Viper King aside).
With the exception of Transcending Time with its Rush influence the self titled and AVFTTOTW sound completely different to me. I barely enjoy the self titled at all, while the new one is my kind of album. They couldn't be more different, really, unless you switched out the whole band.
https://soundcloud.com/dellers2/jpxi-o
Religious faith can only exist when there is no God, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to believe.

• PR permission
« Reply #436 on: October 23, 2021, 12:13:54 PM »

With the exception of Transcending Time with its Rush influence the self titled and AVFTTOTW sound completely different to me. I barely enjoy the self titled at all, while the new one is my kind of album. They couldn't be more different, really, unless you switched out the whole band.

Really? You hear DT15 you don't recognize the band that played on DT12?

I could think of a LOT more dissimilar pairs of DT albums. How about ADTOE and 8VM?

Offline Pettor

« Reply #437 on: October 23, 2021, 12:14:57 PM »
Are you really saying that there are no evolving song structures on the new album? That they're all following a strict vcvcbc structure? Come on...

Literally yes, more than ever.

Que? "More than ever" doesn't ring true to me. Sleeping Giant is more like a vcvvcco (o being outro) or something. I guess Answering The Call is vpcpcbc (p being pre-chorus). DT has always had the vcvcbc with different dynamics as the base for most songs. Ofc exceptions but usually it's the dynamic music that spice things up, which View has tons of imo. ADTOE did strike me as too strictly following vcvcbc without keeping the flow interesting between the sections. BAI was the best dynamic song there for me.

Offline Pettor

« Reply #438 on: October 23, 2021, 12:16:39 PM »
DT12 and DT15 feels very different. D/T and DT15 I can understand but not DT12. But maybe that's because I dislike DT12 to a large degree and the exact opposite for DT14 and DT15.

• PR permission
« Reply #439 on: October 23, 2021, 12:19:44 PM »
How is the band's style different on DT12 vs DT15?

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #440 on: October 23, 2021, 12:23:32 PM »

Question: why do you spend so miuch time writing about something you don't like on an amateur forum?
Of course your opinion is legit, but I would never spend a single  second of my life writing about music I don't like at all...

Dream Theater were the most important band in my life for a long, long time. I think one thing we all share here is that we are/were passionate about them at one point in time. I wouldn't write if I didn't care. Just because they aren't the same band to me doesn't make it any less sad. I wish I could write glowing feedback on them every release, but I have to be honest with myself.

I hear this.  A part of me thinks I have somewhat outgrown the overly busy style of their music in the context of new music in that style (I still love their older music just as much), which could explain why I am such a fan of The Astonishing, which is probably their least busy album ever.  I think when it comes to new music that is overly busy, it isn't to my liking as much as it used to be.  And in the broader sense, it was never really my thing.  I have always been a DT fan first and foremost for the songs and the melodies, and always considered the crazy instrumental stuff icing on the cake, not the actual cake.  Heck, even back then, The Dance of Eternity was always my least favorite part of Scenes by a wide distance, and I know that is considered the biggest technical mindf**k on the record. 

Wow, I could have written this myself.

I will still make my opinion of the album, I've heard it for too little time, but generally, this is where I am. I liked everything about Distance Over Time - the approach, the style, less wanking, and yet..... the album came and went and I never returned to it. It's like when they introduce you to a girl that is like you want her, you do recognize "yeah, that's a kind of girl I like", but.... the spark isn't there.

The other day I stumbled on The Gift of Music on YouTube, I've heard it and enjoyed it. Then I went to A Better Life since I was there and I loved it. Then I hear the new album and...... by far the song that grabs me the most is Trascending Time.

So maybe, as Kev said, this is what I want from DT. Melody, emotions, "less busy" music. You know what part I like the most about The Alien? the ending, that melodic part that is announced in the intro and that makes up the end of the song, the "I am the alien" part. To put it bluntly, I don't really care for all the tdldldldl prrlrlrl moments of the album, those noodlings and acrobatics on notes.

And, make no mistake - I don't blame the band for this. It's on me. Maybe my tastes have changed, maybe if I forget about Distance Over Time barely two months after its release and when this new album arrives and it's basically only Trascending Time that gives me big smiles, it means I'm not into this specific kind of prog metal anymore. This does NOT mean that the album makes me go "ugh, no", I like the songs, but I'm not supposed to just like the songs, I'm supposed to LOVE them. If I don't love what has always worked for me over the years, maybe it means that I changed, it definitively does NOT mean DT suck or whatever.

I also agree with "still loving the old stuff" part. Intro to The Mirror, as simple as it is? FUCK YEAH  :metal :metal :metal intro to Awaken the Master? eh......... meh.

I'm glad however many people sound excited for the new album. Maybe over time I will grow fond of it, but I'm afraid this album won't stick with me for that long like d/t did. Hope I'm wrong!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Dellers

• Funky Norwegian!
« Reply #441 on: October 23, 2021, 12:26:32 PM »

I could think of a LOT more dissimilar pairs of DT albums. How about ADTOE and 8VM?
There are parts that are more similar than others obviously, but as a whole I just find them to be vastly different. Of course the mixes are also so different that they could basically record the same songs twice and still almost sound like two bands. ADTOE and Octavarium are really different too, absolutely. I enjoy both, though.
https://soundcloud.com/dellers2/jpxi-o
Religious faith can only exist when there is no God, otherwise there wouldn't be a reason to believe.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #442 on: October 23, 2021, 12:37:30 PM »
The virtual release party starts in about 5 minutes on the band's youtube channel for those interested.

We need more Jimmy T. He's quite informative.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #443 on: October 23, 2021, 12:38:51 PM »
I listened through it once (minus the singles) yesterday. I overall enjoyed it. Looking forward to listening to it again on something better than my shitty work van speakers lol
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

• PR permission
« Reply #444 on: October 23, 2021, 12:41:06 PM »

There are parts that are more similar than others obviously, but as a whole I just find them to be vastly different. Of course the mixes are also so different that they could basically record the same songs twice and still almost sound like two bands. ADTOE and Octavarium are really different too, absolutely. I enjoy both, though.

Yes, the production is very different. But I guess if you think they are worlds apart musically, which I don't understand, then you must be in the camp that doesn't think the band is repeating themselves  :) That is a good thing.

My original post was just typing aloud about why some are unsatisfied by the new album. Based on what they've been saying it seems invariably tied to the feeling that DT is just recycling material or doing the same thing over and over again. I am getting a LITTLE bit of that myself, but I am not dissatisfied at all given how much I love the MM-era.

Offline Peter Mc

« Reply #445 on: October 23, 2021, 12:41:07 PM »

After the last few tours where they played TA in full, then I&W in full and finally SFAM in full, I can’t see them wanting to restrict the set list like that again so soon.  Plus they are not doing the ‘Evening With’ shows this time around.

Offline lovethedrake

« Reply #446 on: October 23, 2021, 12:41:52 PM »
I’m finding The Alien to be by far the best song in the album.  This is a well crafted song that creates its own world and has awesome energy.

The song is being criminally underrated but I’m also disappointed that it’s the best as I thought “if the singles are this good then wow!”  But the singles may be my favorite songs on the album outside of TT.

Every song sounds like ADTOE and that’s only DT album I just really don’t enjoy that much.

Edit: while writing this I had Awaken the Master on… that song is pretty badass haha.  The wha wha moment is awesome.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #447 on: October 23, 2021, 12:43:07 PM »

I just think some fans are in denial that they just don't like them anymore, which is fine, but expecting them to write music to satisfy every single fan is insane. There are a shit ton of other kick ass prog bands to check out if you need something different but DT is doing an amazing job keeping relevant and releasing quality music after all these years!!!

I doubt anyone is expecting that.  Or if someone is and I overlooked the post, feel free to link to it. :)

I hear this.  A part of me thinks I have somewhat outgrown the overly busy style of their music in the context of new music in that style (I still love their older music just as much), which could explain why I am such a fan of The Astonishing, which is probably their least busy album ever.  I think when it comes to new music that is overly busy, it isn't to my liking as much as it used to be.  And in the broader sense, it was never really my thing.  I have always been a DT fan first and foremost for the songs and the melodies, and always considered the crazy instrumental stuff icing on the cake, not the actual cake.  Heck, even back then, The Dance of Eternity was always my least favorite part of Scenes by a wide distance, and I know that is considered the biggest technical mindf**k on the record. 

Wow, I could have written this myself.

I will still make my opinion of the album, I've heard it for too little time, but generally, this is where I am. I liked everything about Distance Over Time - the approach, the style, less wanking, and yet..... the album came and went and I never returned to it. It's like when they introduce you to a girl that is like you want her, you do recognize "yeah, that's a kind of girl I like", but.... the spark isn't there.

The other day I stumbled on The Gift of Music on YouTube, I've heard it and enjoyed it. Then I went to A Better Life since I was there and I loved it. Then I hear the new album and...... by far the song that grabs me the most is Trascending Time.

So maybe, as Kev said, this is what I want from DT. Melody, emotions, "less busy" music. You know what part I like the most about The Alien? the ending, that melodic part that is announced in the intro and that makes up the end of the song, the "I am the alien" part. To put it bluntly, I don't really care for all the tdldldldl prrlrlrl moments of the album, those noodlings and acrobatics on notes.

And, make no mistake - I don't blame the band for this. It's on me. Maybe my tastes have changed, maybe if I forget about Distance Over Time barely two months after its release and when this new album arrives and it's basically only Trascending Time that gives me big smiles, it means I'm not into this specific kind of prog metal anymore. This does NOT mean that the album makes me go "ugh, no", I like the songs, but I'm not supposed to just like the songs, I'm supposed to LOVE them. If I don't love what has always worked for me over the years, maybe it means that I changed, it definitively does NOT mean DT suck or whatever.

I also agree with "still loving the old stuff" part. Intro to The Mirror, as simple as it is? FUCK YEAH  :metal :metal :metal intro to Awaken the Master? eh......... meh.

I'm glad however many people sound excited for the new album. Maybe over time I will grow fond of it, but I'm afraid this album won't stick with me for that long like d/t did. Hope I'm wrong!

Like you, I am hopeful that the new album will grow on me.  Since becoming a new fan in 1993, this is only the 2nd new album (of the 13 studio albums released since then) that feels disappointing to me as a whole at first - Train of Thought was the other, and that grew on me over time - so they have a really good track record with me over a long period of time. I will keep listening, and I do like some of it so far.  I feel like the long epic is what it will eventually make or break it for me, and I have found that song to be pretty underwhelming thus far, but the list of albums or songs over the years that have underwhelmed me at first and then became favorites is not short, so I am by no means passing judgment on this one yet. I am just posting my initial reactions, like others.  :)

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #448 on: October 23, 2021, 12:46:30 PM »
Andy Sneap just mentioned about the mix and wanting things higher and higher to the point they overstep each other until it becomes a loud mess.

Edit:

Everyone who wants to know about the sound and how mixing works, should've listened to Andy Sneap and Jimmy T. They said a lot of important information on how hard it actually is to work with mixing and how to get these sounds. It's not as easy as most people think it is.

Offline Mr.Mister

« Reply #449 on: October 23, 2021, 12:58:41 PM »

Every song sounds like ADTOE and that’s only DT album I just really don’t enjoy that much.

Curious to hears more about these similarities in details because I don't hear it. Last album I get it that Untethered Angle shared a bit of Outcry instrumental but this time around I'm not hearing a moment that makes me think: Oh year LNF, or BAI etc.

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #450 on: October 23, 2021, 12:59:54 PM »
Andy Sneap just mentioned about the mix and wanting things higher and higher to the point they overstep each other until it becomes a loud mess.

Edit:

Everyone who wants to know about the sound and how mixing works, should've listened to Andy Sneap and Jimmy T. They said a lot of important information on how hard it actually is to work with mixing and how to get these sounds. It's not as easy as most people think it is.

Was there an interview with Andy or was this included in the documentary?

Offline Peter Mc

« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2021, 01:05:08 PM »
I thought this virtual release party thing was going to a lot better than this.  Nothing against the guy doing it, he’s doing his best with what he has but I thought this would be a more slick professional thing from the label rather than a fan club thing.  Hopefully the Q&A section is worth the wait, I’ve seen the documentary so don’t need to wait around for that.

Offline Peter Mc

« Reply #452 on: October 23, 2021, 01:06:13 PM »

Edit:

Was there an interview with Andy or was this included in the documentary?

There was an interview with Andy and Jimmy T on the YouTube virtual release party.

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #453 on: October 23, 2021, 01:07:37 PM »
Although I really like, I will admit I’ve heard all those JP solos before.

Offline SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
« Reply #454 on: October 23, 2021, 01:07:44 PM »
I thought this virtual release party thing was going to a lot better than this.  Nothing against the guy doing it, he’s doing his best with what he has but I thought this would be a more slick professional thing from the label rather than a fan club thing.  Hopefully the Q&A section is worth the wait, I’ve seen the documentary so don’t need to wait around for that.

Yeah, this could be more professional than that. It's like friends meeting and and they are chatting. And Kim made me sleepy.
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.