General > Musicians

Hardest DT riffs

<< < (2/3) > >>

Architeuthis:

--- Quote from: Vmadera00 on October 13, 2021, 06:06:32 PM ---Congrats on getting a 7string. Welcome to the "B" side  :metal

--- End quote ---
Thanks man!  I'm loving the 7string, it opens up a whole new world.  I wish I would have got one years ago.  :metal

BRGM:
Fun thread! I think Dark Eternal Night was one of the first riffs I learned on a 7-string as well. What 7-string did you buy Architeuthis?

Agreed about everything said, The count of Tuscany verse riff is very difficult. Aswell as the riffs before the keyboard solo in This Dying Soul.

I'd also throw in the intro to At Wit's End, it's played at a very annoying tempo for my right hand. There also some pretty wide stretches in the Answering the Call intro riff.

Architeuthis:

--- Quote from: BRGM on February 03, 2022, 03:14:28 AM ---Fun thread! I think Dark Eternal Night was one of the first riffs I learned on a 7-string as well. What 7-string did you buy Architeuthis?

--- End quote ---
Ibanez RG7 series.  Probably a lower end guitar, but it plays really nice for what it is. White top and headstock. If I swapped in some Seymore Duncans and locking tuners, it would really feel like and play like a high end model. Still love it though.

TheCountOfNYC:
Awaken the Master is probably one of them now.

Elite:

--- Quote from: TheCountOfNYC on February 04, 2022, 01:23:22 PM ---Awaken the Master is probably one of them now.

--- End quote ---

I tend to disagree, the main riff isn't really that difficult when you get the hang of it. Just to compare a 'similar' riff; the main riff to The Enemy Inside is quite a lot faster than this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version