Author Topic: Twosuitsluke's Second Roulette v. Final Results Part 2  (Read 64422 times)

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Re: Twosuitsluke's Second Roulette v. Round 7 Gifpressions
« Reply #1365 on: December 07, 2022, 02:03:26 PM »
Bring it on!!
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1366 on: December 07, 2022, 03:39:33 PM »
Gotta say, this is a pretty damn good round guys. Some real great picks here, eliminations may well be tight!
Eliminations? Nah.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1367 on: December 07, 2022, 03:55:12 PM »
Gotta say, this is a pretty damn good round guys. Some real great picks here, eliminations may well be tight!

BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #1368 on: December 10, 2022, 02:52:08 PM »
Seeing as though Litho hasn't posted his first round results yet, turns out there may be a chance I might get my results for this round out before him!

Write ups are in progress as we speak and it's damn good round boys  :metal

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1369 on: December 10, 2022, 02:55:43 PM »
 :corn :corn :corn

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1370 on: December 12, 2022, 06:09:41 AM »
:corn :corn :corn

Over half the write ups done, and I should have the evening free to work on the rest  :metal

I'm going to do a last listen through to sure up scores as well.

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1371 on: December 13, 2022, 02:46:29 PM »

By 'Wizard' I mean me, by 'arrives' I mean delivers results  :tup

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1372 on: December 13, 2022, 03:05:00 PM »
Aweeeeee yeeeaaaahhh.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1373 on: December 13, 2022, 03:50:45 PM »
Here we go brochachos! Not quite delivered as soon as I liked, but before Litho got his Round 1 results out, so I'll call it a win.

This was a way better round than the last, and I've got some albums to check out at the end of this roulette for sure.

As I'd mentioned before, we're going to be losing the bottom 4 participants going into the final 3 rounds. I'd just like to say thank you to the 4 who don't progress any further, and for your patience and sticking with this, even after a years hiatus. It is greatly appreciated. Hope I can repay the favour and get eliminated from one of your roulettes soon. Cheers guys!

Revenge319: Yuyoyuppe - Palette

I know you've kind of been running out of things to send dude, so have been just sending stuff you love. That really us a great way to be. As with the other similar song you've previously sent (sorry, can't remember the name), it is the vocals that I can't get past here. Musically it isn't half bad and is really high energy. I don't even know what you call that style of vocal but personally I find it kinda unbearable (too honest? :lol ). Find me a version with vocals more suited to my liking, and I'll find you a better score.

4/10

HOF: Anthonie Tannon - Mt. Cargill

I love that you just decided to send stuff you love, and want others to hear. I respect that as I have done that in quite a few roulettes, to mixed results. I found this to be a bit too close to 80s pop for my liking. I really feel that a lot of pop that came out of the 80s is the worst music of the last 60 years. This doesn't hit that bad, but that 80s feel does leave a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. Yea it's not bad but I know I'll not be digging any deeper into this guys music, sorry dude.

5.5/10

Elite: Ben Folds Five - The Last Polka

Well this is better than your last submission, but the less said about that, the better :lol  I'm aware of the name of this band, but for some reason I thought their style of music was pretty far from this. I quite like the honky tonk, salon piano style, and vocally they remind me of someone (help me out?), but the vocals are a bit of a weak point. It's certainly different, which is ultimately what I'm wanting from a roulette, but I think I'd like this more if the sound was part of something more, like a full band sound, I dunno what else to say.

6.5/10

Kingshmegland: Yesternight - Who You Are

I really found this write up a struggle, I just don't have much to say about this song. There are some nice vocal melodies and the drumming is a certainly something that stands out. As I write this, I feel a bit of a Riverside influence, in some parts of this song, which is nice. Pretty solid, sorry I can't give you more to go on.

7/10

Romdrums: Textures - Timeless

I have been aware of these guys for years, and have certainly tried their djent on for size numerous times. I'm not sure what it was that didn't click, but I suppose it applies here as I was kinda underwhelmed. I'm quite limited to as to which of the big names in djent I really like, and as a whole wouldn't necessarily say I'm a fan of the genre. I've found myself listening to this and not really having a great deal to say, other than it's alright.

7/10

Ariich: The Mask of the Phantasm - Last Call, For Anxiety

Rich, you described this as The Mars Volta sang by the Bent Knee vocalist. I'll admit I don't fully see the MV similarities, but they are somewhat there. The vocal comparison is pretty spot in though. The highlight here is the instrumentation (performances as well as variety of instruments), particularly the drumming. I know I checked this album out last year, when someone (Soundscape I think) posted it in TMV thread. It clearly didn't leave too much of an impression as I never revisited it. This is certainly wanting me to give it another shot though. It has so much going on that lines up with my tastes but the vocals are probably the weak point. Basically this has a ton of potential but falls flat in a few places.

7/10

Sacul: Sufjan Stevens - Fourth of July (Live)

Could there be an submission more Sacul than Sufjan Stevens? I can't think of one. I like that you went for a live version here (not that I've heard the original), as sometimes that special live version can hit in a way the studio version just never will! This song builds in a really nice way, starting out with keys, his voice and minimal guitar notes. There is sort of an ominous feel to how this starts to build up, and I think it works well. There is a tease of a climax around the 4:30 mark, but it strips it back again, if only for about 45 seconds. The final minute is really cool and although it's not quite the payoff I was hoping for, it's still satisfying.

7/10

Wolfking: Mors Principium Est - Departure

Digging in with some more melodeath I see dude. Here is a band that I know I have checked out a few times, but never this song/album. I've always thought their stuff is pretty good melodeath, as this song is, but it's nothing groundbreaking, so the score is always going to reflect that I feel. It's at times like this that I wonder how I would react to some of my all time favourite melodeath songs today, if I'd never heard them before? Would I feel they were just solid, or would they still knock my socks off? I do enjoy this but with a round this good, Departure just feels a little lacklustre.

7/10

Puppies: Journey - Mother, Father

I suppose you could say Journey are a blindspot for me, when it comes to classic rock bands. I know a few hits, but that's about it. I also can't think of a single person, friend or family member, who is a fan of this band so don't feel I've ever been exposed to them that way. Mother, Father ain't serving me anything new musically, but I can kinda dig it. There's something to be said about the songwriting of classic bands like this, and this certainly has a catchy chorus. It happens to also feel quite epic, whilst still remaining radio fodder. I'm not sure I'll delve much deeper but I might give an album a spin.

7.5/10

Buddyhunter1: Horrendous - The Idolator

Buddy, you've obviously been really consistent in this roulette thus far. At first I thought this was a bit of a misstep, but have since reconsidered. Looking at the album cover I was expecting full on tech death. I'm glad it wasn't that, because what I got was much more difficult to pin down, in a good way. This honestly mixes so much extreme and progressive music into the pot, as well as having plenty of melody I love the bass sound, and the fact it's really audible and integral to the whole piece. I have been so tempted to stick he whole album on, because I want to see where this goes from here! I've promised myself I'll wait and listen to all the albums that this roulette chucks my way, in one sitting.

7.5/10

Nick_z: Green Carnation - Leaves of Yesteryear

Could this be another submission that's the best the participant has sent thus far? It's definitely close. I like this because it has a sort of spacey sci fi feel to it, which is kind of represented in the lyrics as well. It is a well crafted song that transports me to outerspace. The vocal melodies tickle a memory that I predictably can't place. I really love the "Mind over matter" line and lyrically this is pretty damn good. I think this may grow in my estimation even more by the time I've listened like 10+ times, but for thr moment it's a very respectable...

7.75/10

LithoJazzoSphere: Paul Gilbert - Attitude Boy Will Overcome

I've heard the name Paul Gilbert before, but don't think I'd heard any of his music before. Well this shreds! I can't help but listen to this and think "This should've been on a Guitar Hero game". For the record I love Guitar Hero and it led me to some great musical discoveries (Buckethead anyone?). Vocally he (I assume it is Paul singing as well) reminds me of someone I can't place, from a grunge band maybe? I think I've made it pretty clear that a lot of my favourite songs are really high energy. Well Attitude Boy has it in spades! I'm impressed by how you've been able to do well sending songs from a few varying genres, keep it up.

8/10

TAC: Soulsplitter - TheTransition

Tim, you strayed from the pure metal path here, and it seems to have served you well. This is probably also your best submission of the roulette so far. Maybe your getting my tastes, maybe it's desperation, maybe it's complete apathy. Who cares, this shit is good, even if it doesn't strike me as a TAC band at all. I love the intro and build up in this song, with the tasty bass lines and interesting off kilter drumming. I'm not often a fan of female fronted music but like Evermind's entry, I think this works. Is that a theremin that makes an appearance like half way through? The bit that comes after, the really sinister build up and creepy lyrics, reminds me of something, maybe Tool? I think they should've explored that part more to be honest. A lot of this feels like a showcase of how to create a progressive instrumental build, using each instrument to it's fullest. Writing that down doesn't make it sound like something I'd be into, but this is good, without being able to explain much more reason why. Sign me up for the full album.

8/10

Evermind: Avatarium - Moonhorse

Ah, such doomy goodness. I didn’t really expect to get doom from you dude, and from the band name I was sure I was getting progessive power metal! But yea, female fronted doom metal ftw. I do love me some doom but it can often feel quite one dimensional. This takes the sound in a slightly different direction than usual. The breaks between the dreary doom riffs, where the vocals take centre stage, help give this a more diverse feel. I really love the tasty guitar solo that comes in around the 3 minute mark. The whole thing is honestly really great and something I'm going to be revisiting.

8/10

Cyril: Trophy Scars - Everything Disappearing

Cyril won the round, who saw that coming? I don't think it'll come as much of a surprise to you, to hear me say that generally our tastes do not line up often. There have been the odd successes in roulettes (stuff you've sent me, and vice versa), however there have been more failures. This is thankfully a success story. Everything Disappearing is easily the best song you've sent so far in this, by a fair margin. This song has a similar vocal approach as some other classic Cyril bands, but the music is wat more to my liking. I think what I love most about this is the production  The guitar tone is beautiful and the drums just pop, in a really pleasing way, I also love the laid back approach. I find this musically to be really relaxing, and there is something comforting about it. An obvious plus for me is the strings that accompany some of the lush, melodic guitar leads. That shit is playing to your audience. This is likely to little too late from you, but this has many things I love about it.

8.5/10

Standings:

Buddyhunter1 - 53.5
LithoJazzoSphere - 52
Evermind - 52
TAC - 51
Wolfking - 50.5
Nick - 50.25
Ariich - 49.5
King - 49.5
Romdrums - 48
Puppies - 48
Cyril - 48

Eliminated:

Sacul - 47
HOF - 46.5
Elite - 44.5
Revenge - 40.5

So Sacul, HOF, Elite and Revenge319 are eliminated. Thanks again for playing guys, at least I know the next rounds submissions will all be in without the need to chase anyone :neverusethis:

Cyril, you just managed to scrape through with a round winner.

Buddy, you're still hanging in there (have you been in first place since the first round?).

Litho, Evermind and TAC are nipping at your heels though.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: Twosuitsluke's Second Roulette v. Round 7 Results
« Reply #1374 on: December 13, 2022, 03:56:53 PM »
alright, i did it :neverusethis:

now let's see, what's next rou- okay bye it's been nice knowing y'all  :hat

Offline HOF

« Reply #1375 on: December 13, 2022, 04:04:16 PM »
At least I went down in a blaze of glory!

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1376 on: December 13, 2022, 04:19:05 PM »
LithoJazzoSphere: Paul Gilbert - Attitude Boy Will Overcome

I've heard the name Paul Gilbert before, but don't think I'd heard any of his music before. Well this shreds! I can't help but listen to this and think "This should've been on a Guitar Hero game". For the record I love Guitar Hero and it led me to some great musical discoveries (Buckethead anyone?). Vocally he (I assume it is Paul singing as well) reminds me of someone I can't place, from a grunge band maybe? I think I've made it pretty clear that a lot of my favourite songs are really high energy. Well Attitude Boy has it in spades! I'm impressed by how you've been able to do well sending songs from a few varying genres, keep it up.

Yep, that's him singing.  People usually associate him with his Shrapnel days playing neoclassical shred in the 80s with Racer X, or of late he's become more of a guitar teacher and blues/rock player.  His late 90s and early 00s albums always seemed to get overlooked, that are more song and vocal-centric, yet each has several songs like this, that are much higher energy, and also still have all the fun guitar pyrotechnics, plus other varied genres on other tracks.  There's not a whole lot else quite like that that I've found, except for something else I might send in a later round. 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 04:28:17 PM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1377 on: December 13, 2022, 04:20:26 PM »
Still have my head. Lol

Offline Revenge319

• I once thought it better to regret...
« Reply #1378 on: December 13, 2022, 04:23:22 PM »

I know you've kind of been running out of things to send dude, so have been just sending stuff you love. That really us a great way to be. As with the other similar song you've previously sent (sorry, can't remember the name), it is the vocals that I can't get past here. Musically it isn't half bad and is really high energy. I don't even know what you call that style of vocal but personally I find it kinda unbearable (too honest? :lol ). Find me a version with vocals more suited to my liking, and I'll find you a better score.

4/10

This scored higher than Kokoro (which was the song with similar vocals), so that's a win in a way, right? :lol
I knew I'd be risking it solely because of the vocals, and I hope I didn't come off as negative or anything with all my guesses about it scoring low; I just knew it was a risky choice and set my expectations low. I'm glad you listened to it at all, regardless of how you felt about it in the end. And that goes for everything else I sent in this roulette. The only disappointment I feel is that I didn't end up sending something you loved, whereas your submissions in my roulette from a couple years back were all ones I enjoyed a lot. Thanks so much for having me in your roulette! :)

Also, your statement about the vocals being unbearable wasn't "too honest" to me. I'm always interested in hearing others' thoughts, no matter how harsh they may sound.

Also also, do you remember which gifpression was for my submission? I'm curious as to which one it was.

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1379 on: December 13, 2022, 04:30:53 PM »

4/10

This scored higher than Kokoro (which was the song with similar vocals), so that's a win in a way, right? :lol
I knew I'd be risking it solely because of the vocals, and I hope I didn't come off as negative or anything with all my guesses about it scoring low; I just knew it was a risky choice and set my expectations low. I'm glad you listened to it at all, regardless of how you felt about it in the end. And that goes for everything else I sent in this roulette. The only disappointment I feel is that I didn't end up sending something you loved, whereas your submissions in my roulette from a couple years back were all ones I enjoyed a lot. Thanks so much for having me in your roulette! :)

Also, your statement about the vocals being unbearable wasn't "too honest" to me. I'm always interested in hearing others' thoughts, no matter how harsh they may sound.

Also also, do you remember which gifpression was for my submission? I'm curious as to which one it was.

Glad to have you on board dude, regardless of what you sent DTF roulettes are a blast.

This was your Gifpression...

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1380 on: December 13, 2022, 04:40:00 PM »
Yeah, speaking of those, can you reveal them all now?

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1381 on: December 13, 2022, 04:56:39 PM »
Phew, still ahead by 1.5 points! And nah, HOF was in first place after the first round. :biggrin:
And yeah, definitely give us your thoughts on all the full albums you listen to. :corn

What to send next... maybe I'll switch things up a bit.
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Offline HOF

« Reply #1382 on: December 13, 2022, 05:00:51 PM »
Phew, still ahead by 1.5 points! And nah, HOF was in first place after the first round. :biggrin:
And yeah, definitely give us your thoughts on all the full albums you listen to. :corn

It went downhill fast from there!

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #1383 on: December 13, 2022, 06:18:02 PM »
Hell yeah, another all time favorite of mine gets a 7 :metal

Thanks for having me luke, it was fun while it lasted for me.

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1384 on: December 13, 2022, 06:41:57 PM »
 Yeah! Something higher than 7!  :biggrin:

Glad you enjoyed the tune, Luke. I love Green Carnation…they don’t do anything particularly “weird” and yet they have a pretty unique sound (which, btw, has changed too, throughout their discography)

You should listen to the rest of the album this song is from. It was a great comeback, I just wish there was more material. But here’s hoping they come back with more…

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1385 on: December 13, 2022, 10:00:21 PM »
That whole album from Avatarium is fairly solid, Moonhorse and Lady in the Lamp bring Mt favourite tracks. Glad you liked it.

Three more rounds, correct? If we keep gaining 0,5 points on Buddy every round, that should lead to a three-way tie.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1386 on: December 14, 2022, 05:49:32 AM »
Yeah, speaking of those, can you reveal them all now?

1. Revenge319

2. Evermind

3. Buddyhunter1

4. Cyril

5. Ariich

6. Kingshmegland

7. HOF

8. Nick_z

9. LithoJazzoSphere

10. TAC

11. Sacul

12. Elite

13. Puppies

14. Romdrums

15. Wolfking

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #1387 on: December 14, 2022, 05:54:24 AM »

Well you're doing well, so by switching it up you mean you're actively sending trash?

Hell yeah, another all time favorite of mine gets a 7 :metal

Thanks for having me luke, it was fun while it lasted for me.

What can I say, at least it wasn't a 4 like Talk Talk! Cheers for playing dude. Our tastes have certainly drifted apart over the years.

Yeah! Something higher than 7!  :biggrin:

Glad you enjoyed the tune, Luke. I love Green Carnation…they don’t do anything particularly “weird” and yet they have a pretty unique sound (which, btw, has changed too, throughout their discography)

You should listen to the rest of the album this song is from. It was a great comeback, I just wish there was more material. But here’s hoping they come back with more…

I had to bust out the 7.75 for you, as a 7.5 didn't cut it but this wasn't quite as good as the 8s in the round. I'll definitely check out the album.

That whole album from Avatarium is fairly solid, Moonhorse and Lady in the Lamp bring Mt favourite tracks. Glad you liked it.

Three more rounds, correct? If we keep gaining 0,5 points on Buddy every round, that should lead to a three-way tie.

Yep, 3 more rounds to go. I haven't even thought of what yo do if we have any tie break situations. Maybe I send you each a song and you have to do a Gifpression, with the best Gifpression winning? Who knows.

Offline romdrums

« Reply #1388 on: December 14, 2022, 06:37:16 AM »
My GIFpression totally fits.  I can live with that!  :D

Next round sent.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1389 on: December 14, 2022, 11:34:06 AM »

Well you're doing well, so by switching it up you mean you're actively sending trash?

Was considering it, but... nah. :corn Sent!

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1390 on: December 14, 2022, 11:35:36 AM »
I'm overconfident. We'll see how that turns out......Cyril and I will be at the bottom  :corn

Standings:

Buddyhunter1 - 53.5
LithoJazzoSphere - 52
Evermind - 52
TAC - 51
Wolfking - 50.5
Nick - 50.25
Ariich - 49.5
King - 49.5
Romdrums - 48
Puppies - 48
Cyril - 48

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #1391 on: December 14, 2022, 12:06:13 PM »

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1392 on: December 14, 2022, 12:31:52 PM »
Man I have so many options I don't even know what to pick. I'm leaning towards throwing caution to the wind and going with amazing non-metal songs because clearly what I've been doing with metal doesn't quite work as I won't catch up to Buddy even if I get 8s every round (given he doesn't screw up). Not sure yet, I'll probably use these three rounds to see if you like anything non-metal I've got to offer.

I'll send something tomorrow.

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1393 on: December 14, 2022, 12:42:10 PM »
Man I have so many options I don't even know what to pick. I'm leaning towards throwing caution to the wind and going with amazing non-metal songs because clearly what I've been doing with metal doesn't quite work as I won't catch up to Buddy even if I get 8s every round (given he doesn't screw up). Not sure yet, I'll probably use these three rounds to see if you like anything non-metal I've got to offer.

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1394 on: December 14, 2022, 12:42:21 PM »
Sent.  Dunno what genre it is, which is hopefully its strength.  Now I need to start game-planning round 9.  Lots of possibilities, nothing leaping out as "the one" yet. 

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1395 on: December 14, 2022, 12:55:05 PM »

Can't see the image, doesn't load for me. :facepalm: Must be that Russian banned-service thing.

Well anyway I hope you screw up, so there's that.

Online Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1396 on: December 14, 2022, 01:25:41 PM »
Well anyway I hope you screw up, so there's that.

After the ending of that Ariich roulette I wouldn't blame you for hoping for worse! :lol

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1397 on: December 14, 2022, 02:05:12 PM »
Thanks for having me! But oh man, you ripped a favourite of mine there. I love The Last Polka, probably in large part due to its unpretentiousness. Just three guys jamming and having fun. Lyrically it’s clearly about a breakup, but delivered in such a way that it’s actually fun as a listener, with a chorus that easily gets stuck in your head. t bridge is awesome, where the lyrics come to its conclusion (use the piano as a drum, sure why not!) and then after the final chorus songs comes plodding towards its inevitable end. This song is a journey and its so much better than your 6,5 makes it seem :biggrin:

Now with me gone, there should be absilutely no reason for this roulette taking another year :neverusethis:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 02:15:27 PM by Elite »
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1398 on: December 14, 2022, 02:14:32 PM »
I'm so glad you signed up to be my scapegoat in the inevitable round of mine that takes longer than it should.  ;)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1399 on: December 14, 2022, 02:16:05 PM »
I’m used to it :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey