Author Topic: Twosuitsluke's Second Roulette v. Final Results Part 2  (Read 64450 times)

Offline twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Re: Twosuitsluke's Second Roulette v. Round 8 First Impressions
« Reply #1541 on: January 04, 2023, 02:01:40 PM »

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1542 on: January 04, 2023, 03:29:55 PM »
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline twosuitsluke

« Reply #1543 on: January 04, 2023, 03:55:52 PM »
Here's some scores to kick off your 2023, although I can't promise it'll be a great start to your year.

This round ended up being a really solid one without any real standouts and only one dud.

As previously mentioned, we're going to be saying goodbye to the bottom three participants going into the final two rounds. I've purposefully not looked at the standings so it's going to be as much as a surprise to me who goes through, as the rest of you (well not all of you :lol).

Thanks for sticking with me through this slow paced round, and roulette as a whole. I swear, my next roulette will be an album roulette, and I'm going to limit to like 8 participants!
Anyway, as Litho is STILL slacking, and 425 has yet to post results, I guess I'll take advantage of the fact I appear to have my roulette shit together and go trash talk in the other roulette threads!

Anyway, for your delectation...

Cyril: Mac Miller - Good News

Cyril, only you could go from round winner to round loser in such a style. I said that I can't stand this type of vocal, and I really mean it. That mumbly style is just irritating, and there isn't enough musically to save it.

"Mr Miller, this is your song, and you are singing it to your people, could you at least try to sound like you are enjoying yourself or into is a little bit?".

That really leaves the lyrics to be the saving grace, which I guess is common for this style of music (not that I even know technically what genre this is!). Well, it's hits the holy trinity of trash. It's OK Paramacyrilcrow, I know you're too apathetic to care at this point, so you won't be offended. You used to listen to better music, this much is clear.

I'll go ahead and sign you up in advance for my next roulette though :lol

Have your 4/10 you crave.

4/10

Evermind: Antimatter - Too Late (Live)

The impression for this was that it is 'a bit like grunge, but with string accompaniment, which is new to me'. Something in the vocal delivery says grunge, or kinda late 90s/early 00s alt rock. There was a time when I was all about that, but not so much nowadays. However, I do love me some string quartet, so parts of this really appeal to me. It almost feels like it shouldn't work, which is partly why the score is lower, and ultimately it doesn't fully work for me. It's just one of those frustrating songs where I really like some parts but can't get past the bits I don't like.

6/10

Wolfking: The Tea Party - Psychopomp

I'm really unsure on this one, and you may hate what I have to say about it. I appreciate you sending something in stark contrast to everything else you've sent so far. This does feel kind of dated, and I still think the synths and vocals sound somewhat weird, not really bad enough to effect the score, really just an observation. I think I've hit why this sounds off though, literally as I type this. It actually almost sounds like someone trying to imitate Glenn Danzig singing a Nine Inch Nails song. I love Danzig and quite like NIN but it's almost a bit like a Hurt and Danzig IV era Danzig mashup, and not in a good way. Now I've pinpointed my issue I don't feel so bad about scoring it on the lower side, it's just because it feels like a poor imitation.

6/10

Ariich: Andy Gillion - Glitch

I'd say you've got the measure of me my friend, with an entry like this. Video game inspired stuff, with plenty of guitar wankery, what more do you need? Songs like this are guaranteed to score pretty well, and appeal to my nostalgic side. Being an instrumental it has plenty going on to keep it interesting, and even a little flamenco style guitar briefly! The problem with it is, that I feel I've heard it all before and it's not really inspiring me. I'm aware of that statement is somewhat ironic based on the fact sone other songs that scored better this round were close to sounding like I'd heard it all before. Instrumentals can do really well but the lack of vocals may be what I'm missing here.

6.5/10

Buddyhunter1: Year of the Goat - Gula

I found this one pretty tough to write about. Yes, it is a pretty good straightforward rocker, no more, no less. I like the swagger of the intro guitar solo, and the riffs do have something about them. If I'd heard these songs blind, not knowing who'd sent what, I don't think I'd ever have picked this as yours. It does tick a lot of boxes of stuff I like, and should like, but ultimately doesn't quite stir my gravy.

6.5/10

Nick_z: Borknagar - Up North

I got serious Enslaved vibes from the album cover, and also quite a bit musically, and yes this does bode well. Enslaved are a band I slept on for an age but they've crept up on me to become a favourite band (apologies, I will keep mentioning them). I researched the band a bit and it turns out Ivar from Enslaved did play on their first album. The album art already conjures up images of a Norwegian winter, and the added synths just make me want to go listen to similar Enslaved songs (in this case Sacred Horse). There's probably more clean vocals here than Enslaved, although they are not exclusively a harsh vocal band. I'm fine with there being no harsh vocals but the whole song may have been improved with that sort of vocal contrast. I will certainly be checking this album out, and likely some of their others, so thanks for bringing them to my attention, if nothing else.

7/10

LithoJazzoSphere: Freak Kitchen - Shithead

As I said, this could legit be a 90s TV theme song. Seriously, such a 90s vibe, and I really do love the 90s. I don't know who shithead is but I'm sure I'd have watched this show. However, the whole style, and delivery of the chorus, did end up making this song feel a little novelty. I can clearly hear an early, funky Incubus style here. I was never too into Incubus, or similar funk metal styles, but I think what hurts this most is my ability to take it seriously. It's fun, it's nostalgic but I'm not sure I'd revisit. You might have to really convince me to check out an album here.

7/10

Romdrums: Astrosaur - Poyekhali

Yours was the impression about the nice thick slab of chunky bass. There is no denying that bass sound at all, it's as huge sounding as you'd expect from a band called Astrosaur. I hear the name and imagine a huge prehistoric beast navigating the astral plane. I'm not gonna lie, imagery like this will definitely not hurt any submission and I definitely went into this with high hopes. I can draw some Mastodon parallels, as well as bands like Intronaut, as I feel they occupy a similar space in the great tapestry of heavy metal. The bass and repeated guitar lines are the best bit, but I'd hoped for some meatier riffs.

7/10

TAC: Entheogen - Journey

Musically this has lots of layers and sounds like black metal, but how I like my black metal, not actually that much like black metal at all. By that I mean I like atmospheric/post/gaze kinda black metal (which you seem to have a knack for ferreting out), but barely any classic OG black metal. Luckily this feels like it sits in that ball park, and keeps you guessing at what comes next. I need to give a shout out to the lyrics, as these guys do sing something about fungus being nutritious, which I respect. It's the sort of shit King Gizzard sing about, so I'm all for it. That guitar solo that starts just after the 6 minute mark should round this song off nicely, as it is a bit of an extended solo, but it unfortunately fails to capture enough emotion, and feels a little lacking. Still a great song though, and an album to check out for sure.

7.5/10

Puppies: Woe of Tyrants - The Seven Braids of Samson

This is the sort of song I wish I'd discovered back in like '07/'08, it would've been right up my street. As it stands, in 2023, it's still very much up my street. The style of guitar work (and tone) this song opens with, is the sort I really like. Is there even a term for that style of guitar fret tickling? This has an upbeat energy, fast guitars and drumming, and (always a good sign) has me reaching for my air guitar/drums. The growlies are pretty solid and do their job well. I probably should have made an effort to read the lyrics as I can only imagine it's about some fantasy dragon shit (in a good way). Also that outro solo... Fucking sick stuff.

8/10

Kingshmegland: Dilemma - The Inner Darkness

This just goes to show a safe bet can sometimes work out. I'm pretty happy calling this a safe bet, as far as DTF roulettes go. It's a prog rock mini epic that sounds quite like Steven Wilson meets the guy from Frost* singing. I'm not an overly large Porcupine Tree fan, but quite like SW's solo output, and Frost* aren't bad. The strength is in the song itself, and not in that of it's influences. The slower, melodic intro part I like more than the synth heavy part that follows. It picks up around the 8 minute mark with a more Dream Theater style instrumental solo showcase, leading into the finale. This does everything really well, wears it's influences on its sleeve, but doesn't leave me feeling "I've heard this all before, but better", which is often the case.

8/10

Standings:

Buddyhunter1 - 60
LithoJazzoSphere - 59
TAC - 58.5
Evermind - 58
King - 57.5
Nick - 57.25
Wolfking - 56.5

Tie Break
Ariich - 56
Puppies - 56

Eliminated:
Romdrums - 55
Cyril - 52

So unfortunately we have to say goodbye to Romdrums and Cyril. Thanks for playing guys, and you've both given me at least something that I know I'll check out further.

As for Ariich and Puppies, we now have a tie break situation. I have not prepared for this at all, but I'm sure I can pull something out of my ass for it.

I'm toying with a few ideas and will let you know as soon as I decide on the format. In the meantime, I am open to tie break suggestions from anyone else :corn

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Twosuitsluke's Second Roulette v. Round 8 Results
« Reply #1544 on: January 04, 2023, 03:58:49 PM »
Ariich has had enough wins in his time, just give him the boot.  It's only fair to everyone else.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1545 on: January 04, 2023, 03:59:38 PM »
Ariich has had enough wins in his time, just give him the boot.  It's only fair to everyone else.

This!  :lol

One song each. 24 hours. Bang!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1546 on: January 04, 2023, 04:04:05 PM »

Only one listen also to each song.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• Professional Mellotron Spotter
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1547 on: January 04, 2023, 04:17:31 PM »
Well, so much for playing it safe. :lol My vibes were off this time, I guess. Maybe if I send something extremely risky next round I'll do better... or finally give Litho that #1 spot :corn

As for the tiebreaker, just have them each send a song and eliminate the person who sent the worse one. I don't know what's so hard about that. :lol
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/
RYM: https://rateyourmusic.com/~buddyhunter1

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1548 on: January 04, 2023, 04:30:33 PM »
Ha! I'm back to my 7  :biggrin:

Like I said to you earlier, I don't have a particularly deep knowledge of Borknagar's (vast) discography. I don't know where their latest records sits in a hypothetical "consensus" fan ranking, but I enjoyed it a fair bit. Up North is the catchiest song on it, and I like it a lot. There's more variety in vocal styles on other songs. The opener, Thunderous, is pretty great too. Think of Yes (the band) playing pagan/black-ish metal  ;)

From what I've heard of Borknagar vs. Enslaved (which, to be fair, I'm way more familiar with, owning all of their records), I do prefer the latter, by some margin. More interesting to me, in all the various facets of their sound.

Now, for the next round...I'm in between two songs, and they are very different...

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1549 on: January 04, 2023, 06:54:54 PM »
Nice. You were right about sounding Luke the singer of Frost. Dec sang and played on Experiments in Mass Appeal.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1550 on: January 04, 2023, 10:57:09 PM »

As I said, this could legit be a 90s TV theme song. Seriously, such a 90s vibe, and I really do love the 90s. I don't know who shithead is but I'm sure I'd have watched this show. However, the whole style, and delivery of the chorus, did end up making this song feel a little novelty. I can clearly hear an early, funky Incubus style here. I was never too into Incubus, or similar funk metal styles, but I think what hurts this most is my ability to take it seriously. It's fun, it's nostalgic but I'm not sure I'd revisit. You might have to really convince me to check out an album here.

7/10

Man, you are a hard nut to crack.  It's like trying to grasp a flopping fish, where the more you grab on tighter and think you've got it, the more it squirms away.  :)  But least I've managed to not bomb anything yet.  I was hoping that pop-punk-esque chorus might reel you in, that facet of their sound has sometimes been described as "The Offspring for prog fans".  While I wouldn't say it's a novelty for their sound, as they have other songs that have moments like various ones in this one, just not generally so many all put together like that - I'm wondering if I chose the wrong strategy for them, particularly since this is one of their lightest on guitar pyrotechnics, which tends to be one of their more common appeals, but I've already picked so many songs with that.  They're really more of a quirky metal band, almost like a pop Meshuggah with a unique sense of humor, which I thought might appeal to you more.  Here are another couple songs that are a bit more representative of how they normally sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Ba0WbR2aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev3e2BR1znE

I thought you'd said were looking for something different with the "what is this?" factor, but you also mention the idea of checking out albums, so would you prefer a band where much of their other material might potentially be up your alley as well, or some more unusual songs that may not necessarily be typical for an artist?  This might influence what I send next. 

In the meantime, I am open to...suggestions from anyone else :corn

finally give Litho that #1 spot :corn

Buddy has the right idea.   :tup

And how is TAC right behind me in the standings now?   :omg:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2023, 11:12:38 PM by LithoJazzoSphere »

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #1551 on: January 05, 2023, 04:28:15 AM »
You used to listen to better music, this much is clear.

i find this comment weirdly and uncharacteristically annoying, so allow me to be annoying in return:

it's not that i used to listen to different music, it's that my tastes have expanded and changed over time. and a lot of peoples' taste on DTF, well, haven't  :lol
like i get it, i'm told your tastes in music don't tend to change much past the age of 30 and a lot of y'all are well past that at this point, so i'm not surprised, just, it is what it is

if i'm allowed to be doubly annoying, maybe i wouldn't have been as apathetic if i didn't have an entire year of this roulette being on hiatus to lose any investment i may have had to begin with :neverusethis:

anyways, here's the tiebreaker: ariich agrees with me on good news, so he wins the tiebreaker  :tup

Offline twosuitsluke

« Reply #1552 on: January 05, 2023, 04:51:49 AM »

Ha! I did wonder what people would think about Ariich being the one caught in a tie breaker, with his track record and all.

I should probably just keep it simple for the tie breaker, I do agree.

Nice. You were right about sounding Luke the singer of Frost. Dec sang and played on Experiments in Mass Appeal.

That'll do it  :lol

7/10

Man, you are a hard nut to crack.  It's like trying to grasp a flopping fish, where the more you grab on tighter and think you've got it, the more it squirms away.  :)  But least I've managed to not bomb anything yet.  I was hoping that pop-punk-esque chorus might reel you in, that facet of their sound has sometimes been described as "The Offspring for prog fans".  While I wouldn't say it's a novelty for their sound, as they have other songs that have moments like various ones in this one, just not generally so many all put together like that - I'm wondering if I chose the wrong strategy for them, particularly since this is one of their lightest on guitar pyrotechnics, which tends to be one of their more common appeals, but I've already picked so many songs with that.  They're really more of a quirky metal band, almost like a pop Meshuggah with a unique sense of humor, which I thought might appeal to you more.  Here are another couple songs that are a bit more representative of how they normally sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Ba0WbR2aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev3e2BR1znE

I thought you'd said were looking for something different with the "what is this?" factor, but you also mention the idea of checking out albums, so would you prefer a band where much of their other material might potentially be up your alley as well, or some more unusual songs that may not necessarily be typical for an artist?  This might influence what I send next. 

I appreciate that it seems like I'm a tough nut to crack, but upon reading your detailed write ups, I think its just that I suck at explaining why I like/dislike something. This leaves participants with little to go on, and a lot of blind luck. I take full responsibility for that and really do wish I could write better reviews of songs  :lol

Essentially I am looking for new stuff that wows me, but along the way there are definitely songs that make me want to check out the album. It's also a bit of "I didn't love this individual song, but there's enough going on to at least make me want to check out me".

You used to listen to better music, this much is clear.

i find this comment weirdly and uncharacteristically annoying, so allow me to be annoying in return:

it's not that i used to listen to different music, it's that my tastes have expanded and changed over time. and a lot of peoples' taste on DTF, well, haven't  :lol
like i get it, i'm told your tastes in music don't tend to change much past the age of 30 and a lot of y'all are well past that at this point, so i'm not surprised, just, it is what it is

if i'm allowed to be doubly annoying, maybe i wouldn't have been as apathetic if i didn't have an entire year of this roulette being on hiatus to lose any investment i may have had to begin with :neverusethis:

anyways, here's the tiebreaker: ariich agrees with me on good news, so he wins the tiebreaker  :tup

Hey no hard feelings dude, it really wasn't meant as an attack, more as a joke (that didn't land). Our tastes have grown apart (not that there was THAT much crossover before) but that's what I love about DTF.

I know my tastes have expanded but are still very much rooted in metal and punk.

The apathetic comment was because that's always kinda been your MO. Again, no hurt intended.

I am thankful you guys wanted to continue with this roulette after a year off, as I was prepared to pack it up if people weren't into it.

But yea, apologies, poor jokes missed the mark I guess. I am always glad you participate in roulettes and unashamedly send what you love, even if you know it's less likely to land, I've done my fair share of this myself.

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1553 on: January 05, 2023, 07:53:53 AM »

If TAC ends up beating both of us I'll be pretty salty, not gonna lie. :lol
BUDDYHUNTER | Debut Demo Out Now! FREE DOWNLOAD: https://buddyhunter.bandcamp.com/

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1554 on: January 05, 2023, 10:51:03 AM »
Sent. You're either going to love this and my victory will be almost guaranteed, or you'll hate it and I'll finally give up that #1 spot. :corn

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1555 on: January 05, 2023, 02:11:56 PM »
Sent. You're either going to love this and my victory will be almost guaranteed, or you'll hate it and I'll finally give up that #1 spot. :corn

I'm toying with taking this same strategy.  Will TAC sweep in at the last minute and claim the throne?  Maybe we should drink to our dooms. 

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1556 on: January 05, 2023, 02:13:14 PM »

Is this the last round, because if it is, you guys should be very ascared.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1557 on: January 05, 2023, 02:24:01 PM »
Two more rounds, I think. 

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1558 on: January 05, 2023, 02:25:11 PM »

Read the rules!

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1559 on: January 05, 2023, 02:30:26 PM »

Read the rules!

Salty already, eh?

Offline Buddyhunter1

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Observe The Train
« Reply #1560 on: January 05, 2023, 02:36:14 PM »

Read the rules!

Salty already, eh?

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1561 on: January 05, 2023, 03:39:38 PM »
I've been going through all the other writeups and relistening to the songs, and I'm noticing some stolen phrases from mine, which is only fair because I've been stealing GIFs and memes for months now.  In a few years we might converge into the same person, and the universe will definitely not be ready for that. 

BTW, I think "Shithead" might be Mattias' dog, or someone's he knows.   

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1562 on: January 05, 2023, 04:16:56 PM »
Me this round.

I'm taking the dive.  Y'all ain't ready for this. 

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1563 on: January 05, 2023, 04:48:27 PM »
Litho sent John Cage - 4'33

Tim would like this song.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online LithoJazzoSphere

• DT.net Veteran
  • Placid Eruption
« Reply #1564 on: January 05, 2023, 05:04:32 PM »
Sent the prog version, 79'59. 

Offline nick_z

« Reply #1565 on: January 05, 2023, 05:28:08 PM »
As we all anxiously await the results of the tie-breaker, I've sent for round #9!

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1566 on: January 05, 2023, 10:00:34 PM »
As we all anxiously await the results of the tie-breaker, I've sent for round #9!
Did I miss something where Luke said what we are doing for the tie-breaker? :lol
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1567 on: January 05, 2023, 11:40:36 PM »
Nope, I'm still waiting too. :lol

Anyway, that's the second time an extremely positive first impression has ended up with a medicore score, d'oh!

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline twosuitsluke

« Reply #1568 on: January 06, 2023, 02:50:33 AM »
Yea apologies guys, been a busy 24 hours.

No, I hadn't confirmed any real tie break rules. We'll keep it simple (which is probably for the best) and if the two of you send me a song each I'll listen thee times in a 24 hour period and the best song goes through, pretty straight forward.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1569 on: January 06, 2023, 03:43:17 AM »

Anyway, that's the second time an extremely positive first impression has ended up with a medicore score, d'oh!

You are finally experiencing what every other participant that plays in a roulette against you is experiencing.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1570 on: January 06, 2023, 06:12:58 AM »

You are finally experiencing what every other participant that plays in a roulette against you is experiencing.
:lol

I mean, I'm not that good at roulettes in general I don't think. Especially one-song roulettes, which I think I generally suck at because I'm an album listener and so find it hard to choose one song to send. Most of the ones I've done well in have involved multi-song submissions of one kind or another.

I be am boner inducing.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1571 on: January 06, 2023, 06:37:15 AM »

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1572 on: January 06, 2023, 08:12:53 AM »
:lol Screw you guys.

Sent!

I be am boner inducing.

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #1573 on: January 06, 2023, 01:03:12 PM »
Oh and I forgot to comment before but:

Yes Crow is correct, Good News is awesome.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline twosuitsluke

« Reply #1574 on: January 06, 2023, 02:22:51 PM »
:lol Screw you guys.

Sent!

Cheers dude. I just need to check in with Puppies as he sent all his submissions in advance, not sure he wants to use his Round 9 submission for the tie breaker, or choose something else.

Edit: Commencing tie break listening
« Last Edit: January 07, 2023, 12:37:19 AM by twosuitsluke »