Author Topic: WTF?!? - An Airline Thread  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: WTF?!? - An Airline Thread
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2021, 06:43:03 AM »
I liked when he opened Al Capone's safe. 

Seriously, I liked the sound effect when he "wrapped" the guy up.  :)

Offline Harmony

« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2021, 04:20:54 PM »
https://meaww.com/maskless-man-attacks-staff-at-mia-miami-international-airport-being-stopped-boarding-flight

Please scroll down the story and watch the video footage.

Imagine how much fun he would've been once in the air.   :yeahright
Just another member of Gaia's intramural baseball squad

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2021, 04:27:14 PM »
That is fucked.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2021, 09:19:28 PM »
https://meaww.com/maskless-man-attacks-staff-at-mia-miami-international-airport-being-stopped-boarding-flight

Please scroll down the story and watch the video footage.

Imagine how much fun he would've been once in the air.   :yeahright
Wow, there's a lot going on in that video. For one thing, the racist part in the title is pretty suspect. Not only were there no black people in the video1, there's also the whole nigga vs nigger thing going on. In this day and age he's still out of line, I get that, but race was a total non-factor. Context matters.

Next, TSA remains a joke. They're not just a bunch of miserable dork ushers. They're the Transportation SAFETY Authority, or some shit. A tiny percentage of guys at each airport should be willing and able to deal with a drunk, crazy fuck. If you get to wear a badge then you should be higher than the rank of pussy. That just seems fair to me.

Moving on, Silver Jacket Dude was either totally on top of that situation or paralyzed with fear. I'm not sure which. I was watching him and he seemed to be holding his own right up to 28 seconds when I started shouting DEADLY FORCE DEADLY FORCE!.  :lol Outside of a "secure" area Drunk Crazy Fuck is probably walking into the light by 32 seconds. Inside of a "secure" area, people probably needed to switch from "where are the police" to "the police ain't commin" and fall back on greater numbers.

I'm not sure what took DCF down, but I think Smokin Joe Frazier might be looking down on Silver Jacket Guy with a great big smile on his face. If he knocked DCF down, that was a left for the ages.

1I believe towards the end that's a TSA agent staying impressively uninvolved. I wouldn't expect her to run up and kick DCF's ass given the lack of support she was likely to receive from the public, but maybe call for help or something? Just recognize, if even for a split second, that you do have some level of involvement in that sort of situation.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2021, 08:43:30 AM »
The other thing was DCF rolling up his sleeve bragging on "I'm a fucking Marine"....dude..trust me, the Marine's don't want you representing them like that.

Offline Harmony

« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2021, 09:12:40 AM »
Update - guy is reportedly a veteran who was having some sort of "mental health" breakdown and had just been seen dragging his girlfriend out of the women's restroom after assaulting her.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/08/28/military-veteran-hospitalized-following-violent-outburst-at-miami-airport/

It couldn't just be this abusive fucking drunk Bluto threw a temper tantrum in public because he's a douche, could it?

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2021, 09:22:12 AM »
Update - guy is reportedly a veteran who was having some sort of "mental health" breakdown and had just been seen dragging his girlfriend out of the women's restroom after assaulting her.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/08/28/military-veteran-hospitalized-following-violent-outburst-at-miami-airport/

It couldn't just be this abusive fucking drunk Bluto threw a temper tantrum in public because he's a douche, could it?

Well, if we what to be concerned about peoples mental health. Then the answer is no.

We have to send him to a therapist/psychologist and see why he acted out in this way to understand his intent. This could have been the final tipping point for him. People all have separate tipping points of their sanity, to where one little instance or circumstance can send them off the looney end. Especially when the emotion is anger.

Only then would we know for sure that he was just a douche who was an asshole and chose to do this with the intent of causing crap.

I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2021, 07:09:29 AM »
Not for nothing, but "where's the police? where's the police?" while you're filming it - instead of actually CALLING THE POLICE makes little sense to me.  I know we all have to go viral and tweet the fuck out of our lives, but at this point we're just creating a stage for this kind of behavior.  Most of the benefit of preening and strutting is having someone to see you preen and strut. 

Offline Harmony

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2021, 08:05:39 AM »
Not for nothing, but "where's the police? where's the police?" while you're filming it - instead of actually CALLING THE POLICE makes little sense to me.  I know we all have to go viral and tweet the fuck out of our lives, but at this point we're just creating a stage for this kind of behavior.  Most of the benefit of preening and strutting is having someone to see you preen and strut.

It's difficult to see from this angle but I've since seen phone footage from the gate agent's perspective and many folks that worked that gate had been calling the police.  I suspect the police were called when the guy was going off on his girlfriend in the women's restroom.  So calls of, "Where's the police?" are likely occurring after many minutes of this guy's temper tantrum.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2021, 08:17:30 AM »

It's difficult to see from this angle but I've since seen phone footage from the gate agent's perspective and many folks that worked that gate had been calling the police.  I suspect the police were called when the guy was going off on his girlfriend in the women's restroom.  So calls of, "Where's the police?" are likely occurring after many minutes of this guy's temper tantrum.

Oh, got it.  So more "what's taking them so long" than anything else.    :tup

Offline Harmony

« Reply #80 on: September 08, 2021, 05:22:45 PM »
Maybe it's time to just stop letting intoxicated people on airplanes?  I mean - preferably the pilots, but I have no problem with extending that rule to passengers too.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-unruly-passenger-growling-screaming-joe-biden-american-airlines-n1278623

Offline Harmony

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2021, 12:57:15 PM »
So the increase in threatened fines and airlines taking legal action do not appear to be making a dent in these incidents.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10139751/American-Airlines-passenger-punched-female-flight-attendant-twice-face-dispute-masks.html

I hope the FA presses charges through civil action on top of the criminal penalties this 'man' is likely facing now.

There are a handful of jobs that I wouldn't consider even if I were down to my last dollar and being a FA right now is one of them.

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2021, 01:18:07 PM »
I've flown 4 times in the last six weeks, and I've seen nothing but abject boredom. I did notice that FA's have a pantomime for pulling your mask up over your nose, but it was just for a few people who let their masks slide down, and they were fine pulling them back up. Also, with >27k scheduled passenger flights per day in this country, I'd have to say that overall people are behaving themselves pretty well.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Harmony

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2021, 01:59:33 PM »
I get that statistically, it is rare.  But who the fuck assaults someone for merely doing their job?  It isn't like the FAs are the ones making the rules.

I'm sorry, Mr. First Class Passenger, but the rules apply to you too.   :yeahright

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2021, 02:01:45 PM »
I get that statistically, it is rare.  But who the fuck assaults someone for merely doing their job?  It isn't like the FAs are the ones making the rules.

I'm sorry, Mr. First Class Passenger, but the rules apply to you too.   :yeahright

Buddy boy ought to hand in his man card for punching a woman in the face, twice.  10lbs of douche in a 5lb bucket.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2021, 02:03:28 PM »
I get that statistically, it is rare.  But who the fuck assaults someone for merely doing their job? 

Seems a lot of people do these days, granted also statistically rare, but people seem to take their rage out on people doing their jobs an awful lot.

Buddy boy ought to hand in his man card for punching a woman in the face, twice.  10lbs of douche in a 5lb bucket.

Yeah, that makes things much worse too.  What a terrible person.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2021, 02:10:01 PM »
I'm overweight.   I know it. I try not to upset those next to me by picking the outside seat and put the arm up on the outside so I don't crush the person next to me.

This f'ing young bitch huffs when she sees me, lies to the stewardess and asks if there is a seat with no window. (I know she's lying)  hits me and yells out irritated. "Do you mind?"

I give her a death stare and say, "You don't want to sit next to a fat guy and I don't want to sit next to a bitch but here we are "  How this goes during the flight depends on how much you keep to yourself. 

Bullying a bully always makes them back off.

BTW, I twisted myself for her not to crowd her and wrenched my back. Didn't let her know that at all because I'm to blame.   Unlike her, I just wanted to be pleasant to each other.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Harmony

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »
Did she respond to your comment?

That fucking sucks, and I'm sorry that happened to you.  Why can't people just show a little compassion and be kind?  I'd wager not many people who fly commercial actually enjoy flying.  So can't we just be polite until we get to where we are going?

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2021, 02:16:14 PM »
I'm overweight.   I know it. I try not to upset those next to me by picking the outside seat and put the arm up on the outside so I don't crush the person next to me.

This f'ing young bitch huffs when she sees me, lies to the stewardess and asks if there is a seat with no window. (I know she's lying)  hits me and yells out irritated. "Do you mind?"

I give her a death stare and say, "You don't want to sit next to a fat guy and I don't want to sit next to a bitch but here we are "  How this goes during the flight depends on how much you keep to yourself. 

BTW, I twisted myself for her not to crowd her and wrenched my back. Didn't let her know that at all because I'm to blame.   Unlike her, I just wanted to be pleasant to each other.

Love this.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2021, 02:23:59 PM »
When someone is rude they think that you won't push back.  A sentence can wipe out all they would say and do. 
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2021, 04:57:17 PM »

Love this.

Joe ... I read that in your absolutely lovingly calm and respectful voice, with just a twinge of "piss the fuck off, you cunt".
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2021, 05:45:07 PM »
Exactly how I said it. Like a dad scolding a child. The look on her face was worth it all.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2021, 05:52:00 PM »
Joe, I read everything in your voice. Makes classic literature very fun.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #93 on: October 28, 2021, 06:09:31 PM »
Lol. It wasn't at the time and I had in my had so much more in my head. Lucky forcme, I composed myself and only used the word bitch.