Poll

Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE song!

We All Need Some Light
8 (44.4%)
My New World
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: July 28, 2021, 03:42:34 PM

Author Topic: Transatlantic Survivor 2021 - SMPT:e - Round 3 - TIE-BREAKER  (Read 677 times)

Online The Letter M

SMPT:e
All Of The Above
We All Need Some Light
My New World

Round 3's Results:
We All Need Some Light 6 (50%)
My New World 6 (50%)

4. Mystery Train
5. In Held ('Twas) In I

We've got a tie, and this is a tie we really need to break! This will run for TWO DAYS ONLY, so be sure to vote ASAP!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline darkshade

Re: Transatlantic Survivor 2021 - SMPT:e - Round 3 - TIE-BREAKER
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 05:13:54 PM »
Thing is, no one voted for All Of The Above in the original survivor... and only 12 people voted.
What happens if the same result happens? I read the discussion thread, but this situation isn't covered.

WANSL again.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 06:16:04 PM »
Thing is, no one voted for All Of The Above in the original survivor... and only 12 people voted.
What happens if the same result happens? I read the discussion thread, but this situation isn't covered.

WANSL again.

Well, given that there were 17 voters in the first round, I am hopeful that those other five (or other new voters) will turn up. I'll probably bump the main TA thread in the General Music forum just to give a heads up for the tie-breaker.

If there is another tie after this round, I'll have to think about what to do with WANSL and MNW moving forward. I'm open to suggestions, but I really don't want to have to alter how the Consolation and Finals rounds will go just because a tie couldn't be broken.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline 425

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 10:40:13 PM »
Answering the call to help move My New World out and We All Need Some Light ahead.
And if spirit's a sign,
Then it's only a matter of time

Offline Mladen

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 01:10:57 AM »
Wait, really?  :omg:

We All Need Some Light

Offline CharlesPL

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 03:59:50 AM »
We All Need Some Light

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 06:55:38 AM »
My New World
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline Setlist Scotty

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2021, 06:08:49 PM »

WANSL again.

Well, given that there were 17 voters in the first round, I am hopeful that those other five (or other new voters) will turn up. I'll probably bump the main TA thread in the General Music forum just to give a heads up for the tie-breaker.

If there is another tie after this round, I'll have to think about what to do with WANSL and MNW moving forward. I'm open to suggestions, but I really don't want to have to alter how the Consolation and Finals rounds will go just because a tie couldn't be broken.

-Marc.
Why not do like the DT survivor, and since you're running the show, you break the tie.
As a basic rule, if you hate it, you must solely blame Portnoy. If it's good, then you must downplay MP's contribution to the band as not being important anyway, or claim he's just lying. It's the DTF way.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2021, 09:13:17 PM »

WANSL again.

-Marc.
Why not do like the DT survivor, and since you're running the show, you break the tie.

I may take that into consideration for future ties, but only if we get a tie where all of the voters have contributed to the tie, i.e. no non-tied-song votes. Otherwise, if two songs get all of the votes and tie, I'll at least do a tie-breaker, especially if it seems like some voters didn't get to vote.

-Marc.