Author Topic: Rare DT promo, fanclub, ytsejam cds, Lifting Shadows 1st press, Majesty demotape  (Read 2118 times)

Offline w_marano

• : never give up, it's such a wonderful life :
Hi guys, my name is Walter and I'm from Brazil. I discovered DT in the end of 1996, a friend of  borrowed me Images & Words Live in Tokyo, and since that ihave had the opportunity to see more than ten concerts and collected a lot of records (almost 150 itens) and many of them are very hard to find these days.

I have all the Ytsejam Official Bootlegs series, all the fanclubs cds, almost all promo cds like Afterlife, Status Seeker, Pull Me Under, Take The Time, Another Day, Caught in a Web, etc. (Very hard to find itens), I have the first press of Lifting Shadows Biography (2 books+cd), Images and Words cassete, When Dream and Day longbox, all discography, cds and official singles, some japanese edition, but the rariest item that I have is the Majesty Demo Tape, the original one with purple cover.

Anyway, I'm trying to offer some rare itens of my collection on discogs.com, but I don't know if there is any other place or website to sell my collection or if I can list some rare itens here on the forum.

Offline w_marano

My inicial selling list on discogs com:

Discogs inventory for wmarano1981
https://www.discogs.com/seller/wmarano1981
Shared from the Discogs App

Offline TheSoylentMan

• Nothing ever happens on Mars
That's an impressive collection! It must have taken some effort to track down all those promos.

Offline RaiseTheKnife

Very cool collection.  The only item that would be on my wish list is the UK Voices Road To Wembley DVD, but unfortunately, I cannot play PAL media.  I wonder if it was every released on World Region or NTSC?

Offline w_marano

That's an impressive collection! It must have taken some effort to track down all those promos.

As a matter of fact, it takes time and a little bit of lucky. I started my collection back in 2009 I think (thanks ebay!). I think I have around 30 promo cds.

Offline w_marano

Very cool collection.  The only item that would be on my wish list is the UK Voices Road To Wembley DVD, but unfortunately, I cannot play PAL media.  I wonder if it was every released on World Region or NTSC?

Good question, the one I have it is for PAL Dvd players only.  :-\

Offline w_marano

For my surprise or not, the most desirable item that I'm offering on discord is When Dream and Day Unite long box version, and second the Majesty demo. I already sold some fanclub cds... it  hurts...

Offline w_marano