Author Topic: Separate Ways (World’s Apart)-Split Screen Cover  (Read 889 times)

Offline TheCountOfNYC

Separate Ways (World’s Apart)-Split Screen Cover
« on: June 12, 2021, 12:03:12 PM »
Hey a song that might actually fit the tastes of these forums! This isn’t an official Take 2 cover, but it does include two thirds of the band. Also joining us on guitar is one of my best friends: the absolutely incredible John Barry. I hope you guys enjoy this one.

https://youtu.be/jyTOBG-YKyA
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask

Offline Architeuthis

Re: Separate Ways (World’s Apart)-Split Screen Cover
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 08:44:24 AM »
Wow, excellent job to all of you!  You guys nailed the song and I love how you presented that video, with the lights and colors.    :tup
Looks like you have a cool jam space. 
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline TheCountOfNYC

Re: Separate Ways (World’s Apart)-Split Screen Cover
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 11:12:47 AM »
Wow, excellent job to all of you!  You guys nailed the song and I love how you presented that video, with the lights and colors.    :tup
Looks like you have a cool jam space.

Thanks! My keyboard player converted his basement into a studio.
People figured out that the white thing that comes out of cows' titties could be drunk, and the relation between sweet desires and women's bellies growing up for 9 months. It can't be THAT hard to figure out how a trumpet works.”

-MirrorMask