Vanity Fair
3 (21.4%)
The Creation
0 (0%)
The Conclusion
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: June 08, 2021, 11:51:04 AM

Author Topic: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Finals - Round 5  (Read 577 times)

Online The Letter M

Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Finals - Round 5
« on: June 05, 2021, 11:51:04 AM »
Finals
Author Of Confusion
The Separated Man
The Temple Of The Living God (1)
The Conflict
The Door
So Many Roads
Seeds Of Gold
World Without End
The Call
Alive Again
The Ways Of A Fool
City Of Destruction
Slave To Your Mind
Broken Sky - Long Day (Reprise)
Vanity Fair
The Creation
The Conclusion

Round 4's Results:
The Temple Of The Living God (1) 2 (13.3%)
So Many Roads 2 (13.3%)
It's For You 4 (26.7%)
Alive Again 2 (13.3%)
City Of Destruction 1 (6.7%)
Broken Sky - Long Day (Reprise) 2 (13.3%)
Vanity Fair 1 (6.7%)
The Conclusion 1 (6.7%)

18. It's For You
19. Sing It High
      Another World
      Welcome To The World
22. Dark Melody
      Seemingly Sincere
24. Children Of The Chosen
      Momentum
26. Somber Days
      I Am Willing
      Fighting With Destiny
29. Oh, To Feel Him
30. Never Change

Since we had five voters last round, any songs with 3 or more votes were eliminated, so now we're down to 17 songs to choose from, since only ONE song got more than 3 votes, though quite a few got two votes.

PLEASE VOTE FOR TWO SONGS THIS ROUND, which will run for another THREE DAYS, just to make sure everyone gets their votes in. Starting next round, with single votes only, I'll go back to two-day rounds, so be sure to check this forum often! Thanks again to everyone participating!

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Mladen

Re: Neal Morse Survivor 2021 - The Finals - Round 5
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 03:15:32 AM »
Alive Again
Broken Sky - Long Day (Reprise)

Offline DTA

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 11:35:45 AM »
Broken Sky
Vanity Fair

Online The Letter M

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 03:09:14 PM »
Looking at the current results after five of us have voted, none of the songs have more than 3 votes, which is what I'd normally eliminate in multi-vote rounds (Voters / 2 = minimum votes to be eliminated). Three songs currently have 2 votes each so I have two options:
1) Eliminate all three songs and just move on to the next round, OR
2) Do a tie-breaker for the three songs tied with 2 votes each, and the two with the most votes go out.

Or, perhaps a sixth voter could come in and one or two of the songs with 2 votes could get a third vote, thus getting eliminated.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 03:47:55 PM »
So Many Roads
Vanity Fair
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline DTA

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 03:50:40 PM »
Looking at the current results after five of us have voted, none of the songs have more than 3 votes, which is what I'd normally eliminate in multi-vote rounds (Voters / 2 = minimum votes to be eliminated). Three songs currently have 2 votes each so I have two options:
2) Do a tie-breaker for the three songs tied with 2 votes each, and the two with the most votes go out.

Or, perhaps a sixth voter could come in and one or two of the songs with 2 votes could get a third vote, thus getting eliminated.

-Marc.

Looks like we got the 3rd vote for VF

Online The Letter M

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 03:52:21 PM »

-Marc.

Looks like we got the 3rd vote for VF

:lol Yep, that did it. Guess we'll just see one song out this round. Next round will be single-votes from here on out, so buckle in for 15 more two-day rounds, which means we should finish in about a month.

-Marc.

Offline Mladen

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2021, 12:45:36 AM »
Don't worry, man, it will be great, especially once we get to the top 10.  :tup

Online The Letter M

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2021, 09:37:42 AM »
Well, after a 7th vote, now we are stuck in the same situation I was in when we had 5 votes, as in, no songs have 4 or more votes. I guess I'll do a tie-breaker for the two songs with 3 votes.

-Marc.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2021, 10:28:44 AM »
Well, after a 7th vote, now we are stuck in the same situation I was in when we had 5 votes, as in, no songs have 4 or more votes. I guess I'll do a tie-breaker for the two songs with 3 votes.

-Marc.
Well, if we were supposed to vote for 2, and 2 tied for the most votes, why not just eliminate both?  Or am I missing something?
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Online The Letter M

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2021, 11:26:20 AM »

-Marc.
Well, if we were supposed to vote for 2, and 2 tied for the most votes, why not just eliminate both?  Or am I missing something?

Yeah, that was my other option when there were 5 votes. I suppose that can work too. I'll decide shortly.

-Marc.