Author Topic: Classical Composer Reacts to Various DT Songs  (Read 15382 times)

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
Re: Classical Composer Reacts to Various DT Songs
« Reply #245 on: August 17, 2022, 11:15:54 AM »
I'm glad he decided to do the final 2 songs together.

Really enjoyed those final two installments of the 12 SS.  :tup
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 03:23:40 PM by Dublagent66 »
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline Wim Kruithof

« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2022, 01:42:07 AM »
You’ve probably have seen it already, but the Doug reacted on Sacrified Sons, the Score-edition. I enjoyed his reaction much, ‘cause it’s a really musical one.
Wim pointed out something I don't see mentioned very often...

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #247 on: September 21, 2022, 09:48:43 AM »
I liked how he had the piano out with him.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #248 on: September 21, 2022, 11:38:35 AM »
Can I assume that most of it is him napping through Repentance?  Probably his first DT video that I won't watch.

Without spoiling too much, he absolutely loved it, and claims it's one of his favorite DT songs he's heard so far.

Definitely NOT the reaction I expected so it was exciting to see him be excited about the song!

I wasn't surprised by his reaction. look, it's one of my least favorite DT songs, but I think it's cool as hell, and I totally respect what they were going for. It's just not something I personally want to listen through if I don't have to.

That sums up my feelings toward that song perfectly.  But Doug's video was still enjoyable.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #249 on: September 23, 2022, 02:43:40 PM »
You’ve probably have seen it already, but the Doug reacted on Sacrified Sons, the Score-edition. I enjoyed his reaction much, ‘cause it’s a really musical one.

Yeah, this was another really good one.  Especially how he commemorated the 911 attacks.
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White