Author Topic: Your Concerts for 2021 (crosses fingers)  (Read 18305 times)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: Your Concerts for 2021 (crosses fingers)
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »
As of right now, not much. I may go see Primus play AFtK, and I've got tickets to see Rammstein in CDMX. I don't see them postponing again. I'll certainly be doing my best to catch Gojira and Haken somewhere, but my travel for the year is more coaster oriented. I may be able to factor Gojira into that; might not. No idea about Haken. Also, my hunch is that Haken and SymX will be doing another of those co-headlining deals where they each play 70 minutes or something. Won't be traveling for that. A makeup show in StL, on the other hand. . .

Haken/Symphony X would be for 2022 if the leaked date has any legitimacy

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2021, 12:08:35 PM »
As of right now, not much. I may go see Primus play AFtK, and I've got tickets to see Rammstein in CDMX. I don't see them postponing again. I'll certainly be doing my best to catch Gojira and Haken somewhere, but my travel for the year is more coaster oriented. I may be able to factor Gojira into that; might not. No idea about Haken. Also, my hunch is that Haken and SymX will be doing another of those co-headlining deals where they each play 70 minutes or something. Won't be traveling for that. A makeup show in StL, on the other hand. . .

Haken/Symphony X would be for 2022 if the leaked date has any legitimacy
Ah, fair enough. And the dates are being shown all over the place, including the site announcing the reopening of the new, more colorful Irving Plaza. I'd call it set in stone at this point.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Nachtmerrie

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2021, 12:36:44 PM »
I have a list of shows which I woud like to see but I'm a bit hesitant with buying tickets.
Right now it seems we have to either show a proof of vaccine or a negative test before entering IF concerts are eventually allowed.
That really holds me off as I'm not very keen on both.

So at this point I'll just see what happens with the tickets I already have:
27th June - The Ocean/pg.lost/Hypno5e/Svalbard
15th October - Cult of Luna
18th December - Dool

Kind of jealous when I'm seeing full stadiums again the USA. Enjoy!

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2021, 08:30:54 AM »
And. . .there goes Rammstein CDMX. Moved back another year to October, 2022. I'm honestly kind of surprised by this.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2021, 08:33:44 AM »
And. . .there goes Rammstein CDMX. Moved back another year to October, 2022. I'm honestly kind of surprised by this.

And Aerosmith moved their Fenway concert in September to next year.  A bit surprised as well.  These venues look like they'll be open at full capacity come September so not really sure why they are being rescheduled.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2021, 08:38:16 AM »

And Aerosmith moved their Fenway concert in September to next year.  A bit surprised as well.  These venues look like they'll be open at full capacity come September so not really sure why they are being rescheduled.
In R+'s case, there are only like 8 cities, and 7 are US/Canada. There shouldn't be any problem there. Mexico is lagging behind, but I doubt that'll be much of an issue, either. Hell, since most of our holdouts are dipshit anti-vaxxers, they'll probably be ahead of us by then.  :lol

I know Roger Waters pushed his tour to 22 pretty early on, but in his case I just assumed it was intended to coincide with the midterms. I suppose that for the bigger venue shows it's mostly coming down to uncertainty, but it sure seems like we're close enough to start making reasonable predictions.
E.F. Benson

Offline geeeemo

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2021, 11:46:17 AM »
Megadeth - Aug 31
Rammstein Sept 26 :(
.. and because I am desparate for live shows...Foreigner Sept 26

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2021, 01:24:14 PM »
Megadeth - Aug 31

I mean, it's not a metal show, but I've actually heard good things about Foreigner; supposedly Kelly Hansen delivers, and it's a treat if Mick Jones is there.  The band itself is good, too, with Jeff Pilson and Luis Maldonado (who is also in Train, and played most of the guitars on their EXCELLENT album cover of Zeppelin II).

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2021, 01:55:55 PM »
Megadeth - Aug 31

I mean, it's not a metal show, but I've actually heard good things about Foreigner; supposedly Kelly Hansen delivers, and it's a treat if Mick Jones is there.  The band itself is good, too, with Jeff Pilson and Luis Maldonado (who is also in Train, and played most of the guitars on their EXCELLENT album cover of Zeppelin II).

Yeah, I saw Foreigner in 2018, thought they were fantastic.  Mick was there, but maybe since I'm no big fan, I'm not entirely sure it would have changed anything other than the idea of a band performing with no original members.  I don't have that connection to the band so it was all about performance for me and they were great.  Foreigner - Juke Box Hero LIVE @ PNC Bank Arts Center Holmdel NJ 6/30/18 Also that tour featured Whitesnake and Jason Bonham's LZE which really is a full on tour of bands without original members  :lol All were great IMO and it was a super fun show.  I'd check them all out again (and have done with Whitesnake) and wouldn't feel anything wrong about it.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2021, 05:48:37 PM »
It happened, it actually happened... I saw a "normal" live concert on Saturday!  :metal :metal

And my first concert review in sooooo long....

It was the Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival, about 4-5k people outdoors.  Such a surreal day.  Almost like covid never happened.  Not a mask to be seen and social distancing was not in place.  Although, the outdoor venue (just an open field) made things very spread out, but if you went to the stage, you were right next to people like the old days. 

Maybe because it was a beer fest, not just a concert, but there was essentially 0 security check to get in.  I walked in carrying booze  :lol (hey, figured I'd bring a drink while waiting to get in, ended up walking right in with it). My backpack was not searched.  That alone was very weird to not get searched/patted down/scanned. I was cool with it.

First band up was Concrete Castles.  They were pop rock, not really something this forum would like and I thought they were OK.  Not bad, but not really my music.  There was maybe 10 people watching them as the first band up and everyone was really going for the beers.  They announced it was actually their first EVER concert.  Once they said that, I decided I'd stick around and watch them longer thinking "who knows, maybe they get big and this will be a unique show to have seen".  And then I capture this song Concrete Castles - Porcelain which funny enough, is getting more views than any other from the concert.  The singer was pretty solid, but a lot of pumped in music for me.  Would be cool if they got famous and I saw them perform to basically no one.

2nd band was Suicide Machines.  Some good ska/punk.  They were awesome. This is when people started to migrate towards the stage as the beer festival was now in full swing.  And a small pit opened up.  It was so fun to jump in for a bit.  Sadly, the worst part of the show happened... someone stole my signed Less Than Jake poster I bought  >:( It was hanging out of my backpack and I'm pretty sure someone just walked behind me and pulled it out without me knowing.  Luckily it wasn't that expensive, but I was PISSED.  Good thing after their set, I was able to drink lots of beer to drown my only sorrow of the day.  Here's a song from them: Suicide Machines - Give

And then finally, the band I wanted to see.  The first band I have ever seen in 1998 as a kid.  Less Than Jake took the stage and nothing like starting your set by calling everyone a bunch of drunks!  :lol When his guitar hit and the horns shouted, it was religious experience. Feeling the music, having people go nuts, the smiles from the band knowing THIS IS REAL again! Wow.  I almost cried.  It was a really solid setlist too, they played for a solid 90 minutes, 19 songs and all the on stage banter LTJ is known for.  There was a huge circle pit to end the set as well.  So much fun to get in there and experience live music like that again.  Less Than Jake - Gainesville Rock City

I couldn't have been any happier on Saturday  :yarr Sadly it's now maybe a 2 month wait until the next show, but there's been so many announcements lately.  This fall is going to be wild.  None of this would have been possible without the vaccines. I never felt "un safe" the whole day without a mask. 

Full concert video if you want to see the vibe Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival with Less Than Jake, Suicide Machines, and Concrete Castles

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2021, 09:01:37 AM »
Glad you had a good experience  :metal

I think my first show will be in August, but I just got an email about Foo Fighters at MSG on June 20th (less than 2 weeks away!), not sure if I can make it though so we will see.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2021, 09:40:43 AM »

I think my first show will be in August, but I just got an email about Foo Fighters at MSG on June 20th (less than 2 weeks away!), not sure if I can make it though so we will see.

I'm itching so bad for another concert now that I would have totally tried to snag a ticket for Foo Fighters but I have a wedding that day.... I'd love to be in a packed MSG again.  It sucks that my next concert may not be for 2 more months now... but here's the updated list:

August 5th - Guns N’ Roses @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
August 21st - 311 and Iration @ BB&T Pavilion, Camden NJ
August 28th - Deftones, Gojira, & Poppy @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ
August 29th - 311 and Iration @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 1st - Alanis Morissette & Garbage @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
Sepetmber 3rd - Avatar @ Irving Plaza, New York City NY
September 16th - Megadeth, Lamb of God, Trivium, In Flames @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 22nd - Dave Matthews Band @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
Septermber 24th - Dirty Heads and Sublime with Rome @ Coney Island Amphitheater, New York City NY
September 25th - Jane’s Addiction, Offspring, Cheap Trick, Dirty Honey, WVH @ BB&T Pavilion, Camden NJ
September 29th - New Found Glory & Simple Plan @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ
October 5th - Nightwish @ Terminal 5, New York City NY
October 10th - Slipknot and Killswitch Engage @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
October 27th - Judas Priest & Sabaton @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
November 24th - Jinjer & Suicide Silence @ Theatre of Living Arts, Philadelphia PA

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2021, 08:59:57 AM »
Coheed and Cambria tour announced!

September 19 in Jersey for me :metal

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2021, 09:04:44 AM »
Coheed and Cambria tour announced!

September 19 in Jersey for me :metal

Oh with the Used too, I might go to that one... adding it to my calendar. PNC Bank Arts center is in my backyard, so maybe I'll run into you

Online ReaperKK

• Sweeter After Difficulty
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2021, 09:26:18 AM »
Just booked my first concert this year. Incubus in Raleigh Sept 2nd. Can't wait!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2021, 09:48:25 AM »
Just booked my first concert this year. Incubus in Raleigh Sept 2nd. Can't wait!

I wish they were doing more dates so I could catch them again

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2021, 10:52:38 AM »
Seeing Crimson next month. Friday night, with a minor road trip to Ft Worth to get good and crocked along the way. Should be a nice return to live music.
E.F. Benson

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2021, 11:49:34 AM »

I wish they were doing more dates so I could catch them again

I feel like Raleigh is a curse for them so hopefully it happens this time. First time they cancelled because Brandon was sick then they rescheduled for May of 2020 which also got cancelled.

I'm hoping they toss some more dates on the calendar as well. I'd love for them to tour the anniversary of Morning View.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2021, 11:57:15 AM »
I never seen Gojira, they have a show late in August in NYC, I might try to make that one.

All the tour announcements have me excited, waiting for DT to give us more news and hopefully a fall/winter tour.

Online twosuitsluke

• Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2021, 12:41:42 PM »
It happened, it actually happened... I saw a "normal" live concert on Saturday!  :metal :metal

And my first concert review in sooooo long....

It was the Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival, about 4-5k people outdoors.  Such a surreal day.  Almost like covid never happened.  Not a mask to be seen and social distancing was not in place.  Although, the outdoor venue (just an open field) made things very spread out, but if you went to the stage, you were right next to people like the old days. 

Maybe because it was a beer fest, not just a concert, but there was essentially 0 security check to get in.  I walked in carrying booze  :lol (hey, figured I'd bring a drink while waiting to get in, ended up walking right in with it). My backpack was not searched.  That alone was very weird to not get searched/patted down/scanned. I was cool with it.

First band up was Concrete Castles.  They were pop rock, not really something this forum would like and I thought they were OK.  Not bad, but not really my music.  There was maybe 10 people watching them as the first band up and everyone was really going for the beers.  They announced it was actually their first EVER concert.  Once they said that, I decided I'd stick around and watch them longer thinking "who knows, maybe they get big and this will be a unique show to have seen".  And then I capture this song Concrete Castles - Porcelain which funny enough, is getting more views than any other from the concert.  The singer was pretty solid, but a lot of pumped in music for me.  Would be cool if they got famous and I saw them perform to basically no one.

2nd band was Suicide Machines.  Some good ska/punk.  They were awesome. This is when people started to migrate towards the stage as the beer festival was now in full swing.  And a small pit opened up.  It was so fun to jump in for a bit.  Sadly, the worst part of the show happened... someone stole my signed Less Than Jake poster I bought  >:( It was hanging out of my backpack and I'm pretty sure someone just walked behind me and pulled it out without me knowing.  Luckily it wasn't that expensive, but I was PISSED.  Good thing after their set, I was able to drink lots of beer to drown my only sorrow of the day.  Here's a song from them: Suicide Machines - Give

And then finally, the band I wanted to see.  The first band I have ever seen in 1998 as a kid.  Less Than Jake took the stage and nothing like starting your set by calling everyone a bunch of drunks!  :lol When his guitar hit and the horns shouted, it was religious experience. Feeling the music, having people go nuts, the smiles from the band knowing THIS IS REAL again! Wow.  I almost cried.  It was a really solid setlist too, they played for a solid 90 minutes, 19 songs and all the on stage banter LTJ is known for.  There was a huge circle pit to end the set as well.  So much fun to get in there and experience live music like that again.  Less Than Jake - Gainesville Rock City

I couldn't have been any happier on Saturday  :yarr Sadly it's now maybe a 2 month wait until the next show, but there's been so many announcements lately.  This fall is going to be wild.  None of this would have been possible without the vaccines. I never felt "un safe" the whole day without a mask. 

Full concert video if you want to see the vibe Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival with Less Than Jake, Suicide Machines, and Concrete Castles

Dude, I am so happy for you and can only hope that my first gig experience will be as good as this! What a line up as well! I have never seen The Suicide Machines, so am extremely jealous. Less Than Jake I have seen many times and can only imagine how great that must've been to see them take to the stage after all this time!

When you said it was like a religious experience, I can just picture it. Man I'd have loved to have been there!

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2021, 12:43:18 PM »
I'm still waiting for my Maiden and Rammstein concerts to be a reality.  :lol
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2021, 12:52:41 PM »
I'm still waiting for my Maiden and Rammstein concerts to be a reality.  :lol
If I'm still alive to use my Rammstein tickets it'll be a triumph over the universe. Hell, I'm inviting friends to join me in CDMX so they can share in my victory celebration.  :lol
E.F. Benson

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2021, 12:54:56 PM »
Dude, I am so happy for you and can only hope that my first gig experience will be as good as this! What a line up as well! I have never seen The Suicide Machines, so am extremely jealous. Less Than Jake I have seen many times and can only imagine how great that must've been to see them take to the stage after all this time!

When you said it was like a religious experience, I can just picture it. Man I'd have loved to have been there!

I'm itching so bad after having that feeling too!  It was truly amazing to experience that feeling again.  Funny enough, just today they announced a new show locally that maybe would interest you (I'm not truly sure if you like these bands other than Suicide Machines who I may see twice this summer now)

September 5th - Bouncing Souls, The Menzingers, Sick of it All, Suicide Machines, Soul Glo @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ

Never heard of Soul Glo, and I saw The Menzingers a couple years ago at Warped Tour and wasn't too big into them.  But Bouncing Souls always do their summer show at the shore here in NJ and I used to LOVE Sick of it All so them and Suicide Machines on the bill might make me want to go to this one.

Also,

Funny how this youtube video is getting so many of views now.  This new band certainly has their share of fans already.  They released a music video a few days ago for this song I recorded which is likely why people are watching my video.  I'm kind of rooting for this band to make it now

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2021, 01:07:32 PM »

I'm itching so bad after having that feeling too!  It was truly amazing to experience that feeling again.  Funny enough, just today they announced a new show locally that maybe would interest you (I'm not truly sure if you like these bands other than Suicide Machines who I may see twice this summer now)

September 5th - Bouncing Souls, The Menzingers, Sick of it All, Suicide Machines, Soul Glo @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ

Never heard of Soul Glo, and I saw The Menzingers a couple years ago at Warped Tour and wasn't too big into them.  But Bouncing Souls always do their summer show at the shore here in NJ and I used to LOVE Sick of it All so them and Suicide Machines on the bill might make me want to go to this one.

Sounds good. I would still say The Suicide Machines would be the highlight of that bill for me. I've never seen The Bouncing Souls actually but I was fairly into them back in like '09/'10. They'd be second faves. I was never too impressed with what I'd heard of the Menzingers, but I've only heard the odd album. I like a few Sick of it All songs, and I owned an album at some point, I'd definitely check them out. Not heard of Soul Glo either.

Just checked out your Gainesville Rock City video. Holy shit, did they open with that? It's probably my #1 LTJ song (dat riff), followed closely by History of a Boring Town. Hearing that after not seeing any live music for this long would be pretty orgasmic!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2021, 01:11:16 PM »
Yup, they actually did maybe the longest set I've ever seen them play as well https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/less-than-jake/2021/bader-field-atlantic-city-nj-5b8e1b34.html 

Online twosuitsluke

« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2021, 01:42:31 PM »
Yup, they actually did maybe the longest set I've ever seen them play as well https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/less-than-jake/2021/bader-field-atlantic-city-nj-5b8e1b34.html

Nice. That's a pretty good spread of their albums. Great to see Magnetic North in there, don't think I've ever seen them play that song and I love it!

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2021, 10:13:13 AM »
The concert announcements won't stop...  :'( there's just no way I can afford the time and money to do all these coming up this fall.  Shows are also starting to be announced for the same days too so decisions will have to be made.  Here's my latest concert list and I'm pretty sure a bunch of these I just won't be able to do (* means I already have a ticket):

August 5th - Guns N’ Roses & Mammoth WVH @ Metlife Stadium, East Rutherford NJ
August 21st - 311 and Iration @ BB&T Pavilion, Camden NJ
August 27th - Lynyrd Skynyrd @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
August 28th - Deftones, Gojira, & Poppy @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ *
August 29th - 311 and Iration @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 1st - Alanis Morissette & Garbage @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 3rd - Avatar @ Irving Plaza, New York City NY *
September 5th - Bouncing Souls, The Menzingers, Sick of it All, Suicide Machines @ Stone Pony Summer Stage, Asbury Park NJ
September 8th - Unleash the Archers @ Le Poisson Rouge, New York City, NY
September 16th - Megadeth, Lamb of God, Trivium, In Flames @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 19th - Coheed and Cambria & The Used @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
September 22nd - Dave Matthews Band @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ <-- likely not going to go now
September 24th - Dirty Heads and Sublime with Rome @ Coney Island Amphitheater, New York City NY *
September 25th - Jane’s Addiction, Offspring, Cheap Trick, Dirty Honey, WVH @ BB&T Pavilion, Camden NJ *
September 29th - New Found Glory & Simple Plan @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ *
October 5th - Nightwish @ Terminal 5, New York City NY *
October 10th - Slipknot and Killswitch Engage @ PNC Bank Arts Center, Holmdel NJ
October 27th - Judas Priest & Sabaton @ Prudential Center, Newark NJ
October 31st - Gwar, Napalm Death, Madball @ Irving Plaza, New York City NY
November 24th - Jinjer & Suicide Silence @ Theatre of Living Arts, Philadelphia PA
November 27th - Streetlight Maniffesto @ Starland Ballroom, Sayreville NJ

Online ReaperKK

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2021, 02:06:47 PM »
That is an awesome concert roster cram! I'm envious.

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2021, 02:18:02 PM »
That is an awesome concert roster cram! I'm envious.

Well I don't think I can handle it all so don't get too envious  :lol  Good thing I haven't burned any PTO this year.  I feel like I'll be taking a lot of time off in September.

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2021, 03:01:30 PM »
Some good shows on that list,

As of right now, I only have Foo Fighters this Sunday, and Coheed and Cambria Sept 19. I might buy tickets for Gojira, and for the Megadeth/Lamb of God/Trivium/In Flames show.

Online SoundscapeMN

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2021, 04:32:43 PM »

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2021, 04:27:41 PM »

I'm itching so bad for another concert now that I would have totally tried to snag a ticket for Foo Fighters but I have a wedding that day.... I'd love to be in a packed MSG again.  It sucks that my next concert may not be for 2 more months now...]

So much for that. The wedding is in the afternoon tomorrow and I refreshed livenation and they released a few tickets so I snagged one at face value.  Looks like I will be at the wedding in North Jersey tomorrow afternoon then make my way into NYC for the first full capacity event at Madison Square Garden for the Foo Fighters sold out show  :metal :metal (just packed up my vaccination card to be prepared to show for the first time, fully vaxxed only event)

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2021, 05:26:17 PM »

I'm itching so bad for another concert now that I would have totally tried to snag a ticket for Foo Fighters but I have a wedding that day.... I'd love to be in a packed MSG again.  It sucks that my next concert may not be for 2 more months now...]

So much for that. The wedding is in the afternoon tomorrow and I refreshed livenation and they released a few tickets so I snagged one at face value.  Looks like I will be at the wedding in North Jersey tomorrow afternoon then make my way into NYC for the first full capacity event at Madison Square Garden for the Foo Fighters sold out show  :metal :metal (just packed up my vaccination card to be prepared to show for the first time, fully vaxxed only event)

Nice! It should be a fun show, I think my ticket is for section 209. I couldn't find tickets for the lower bowl.

Enjoy the show  :metal

Offline mike099

• do or do not; there is no try
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2021, 05:50:19 PM »
Flying from Nashville to Charlotte NC for Genesis in November.  We were going to drive but the flights are reasonable and plus we are old and hate to drive more than fours hours one way.

We saw Phil Collins in Atlanta a couple of years ago and the concert was great.  He had a wonderful supporting band and singers.
Quote from: Flying BIZKIT

Yeah, I hate when I visit the local circus and all they fucking play is Haken.

Online Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2021, 05:58:09 PM »

Imagine getting there and you forgot your Vax card.  :lol
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD