Author Topic: So......I almost died today  (Read 10526 times)

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: So......I almost died today
« Reply #175 on: March 23, 2022, 07:56:05 PM »
Thankfully yes, I have played a bit since the accident.  I've played more than I have for years actually just because I can and am so grateful that I can.  Fingers working pretty well, luckily.

That's good to hear!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #176 on: March 23, 2022, 09:19:41 PM »
Indeed, that's great news. Now go learn a song or solo you never thought you could learn. You've won the life lottery.

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #177 on: March 23, 2022, 09:43:41 PM »
I think it's rude to post a picture of a female like that and not have the decency to tell Kade who it is.  :) :) :)

Offline ProfessorPeart

• MP.com Refugee
  • Lubed In The Face
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2022, 09:58:43 PM »
I think it's rude to post a picture of a female like that and not have the decency to tell Kade who it is.  :) :) :)

Why, it's his favorite singer of all time, Issa!

beul ni teh efac = Lube In The Face / That has to be wrong.  :lol / EDIT: Oh, it's Blue! I'm an idiot.
Pardon the interruption, but I just had to run in and celebrate the majesty of Lube in the Face as highest moment in roulette history

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #179 on: March 24, 2022, 04:00:08 AM »

Oh he knows. He knows.

That’s the Power Windows of Melodic Rock.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 04:38:27 AM by TAC »
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2022, 05:02:03 AM »

Alessandro Del Vicchio is her name.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline WardySI

« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2022, 05:29:16 AM »
Hey Wolf managed to miss this when you first posted it, incredible story truly grateful you got through this mate.

Offline Lethean

« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2022, 05:45:35 PM »
As with some others, I don't get here as often as I should, but I just wanted to check in and say I'm really glad to hear you're okay. Traumatic experiences obviously take time to process and move past. It sounds like you're handling it okay, but either way, take your time and operate on your own timetable, not anyone else's. One day at a time. One hour at a time. You'll get there and be better for it on the other side.

Yeah this.  Wow I'm really glad you're ok.