Author Topic: Searching for Glass Prison Mixed with Classic Music  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Pettor

Searching for Glass Prison Mixed with Classic Music
« on: March 06, 2021, 12:00:20 PM »
I have been trying to find a video where someone mixed Glass Prison with some old classic piece, can't remember which. I am usually good at finding rare bits like this but somehow this one is just gone.

It was such a cool mix and I would really like to find it again. Should also say that it's quite short, I think it was mainly the arpeggio in the intro. Anyone know what I am talking about and where it can be found?

Offline krands85

Re: Searching for Glass Prison Mixed with Classic Music
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 01:32:59 PM »
Probably not what you're after, but I did find this jazz version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQphO0N9MyA
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww

Offline Pettor

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 11:00:09 AM »
Sadly not the one I am after but I have seen that one as well and it's really cool! 😁

Offline MajorMatt

• DT.net Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 09:10:37 AM »
I have been trying to find a video where someone mixed Glass Prison with some old classic piece, can't remember which. I am usually good at finding rare bits like this but somehow this one is just gone.

It was such a cool mix and I would really like to find it again. Should also say that it's quite short, I think it was mainly the arpeggio in the intro. Anyone know what I am talking about and where it can be found?

Ha, I remember this. It was mixed with Shostakovich's String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (II).

However, I'm not sure the YouTube clip of the mashup still exists.

Offline krands85

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 10:08:14 AM »

Ha, I remember this. It was mixed with Shostakovich's String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (II).

However, I'm not sure the YouTube clip of the mashup still exists.
I think I found a link to that, but it just says video unavailable for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGzd2wuOBA
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww