General > Movies and TV

Marvel Cinematic Universe thread v3 (no recent spoilers)

(1/278) > >>

ariich:
The last one was 119 pages and now that Phase 4 has begun, it's probably a good time for a new thread.

Also, given that WandaVision had its own thread, I thought a good way to do things might be to make this a general thread for the MCU with no spoilers from the latest/current entries, but new movies/shows can have their own spoiler-filled threads. That would allow people who haven't caught up on the latest ones to still be able to discuss the MCU. I think we took this approach temporarily with a couple of the big Avengers movies, but any objections to doing it on an ongoing basis?

EDIT:

Old thread here: https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=48444.0

Spoiler-filled individual threads for Phase 4:

* WandaVision
* The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

jingle.boy:
First!  I guess next on the docket is going to be Black Widow (finally).  jingle.son is prepared to drop the $30 it probably will be if/when it comes to Disney+.  Ain't no way theaters around here are gonna be open anytime soon, and he told me it was releasing in China soon??

ariich:
Because of Covid delays, we're supposedly getting 4 movies and 6 Disney+ seasons during 2021, which is a huge step up in sheer volume of content if it happens that way.

The movies are:

Black Widow (May)
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (July)
Eternals (November)
Spider-Man: No Way Home (December)

The shows are:

WandaVision (January)
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (March)
Loki (June)
What If...? (mid 2021)
Ms. Marvel (late 2021)
Hawkeye (late 2021)

Of those, What If? isn't really canon except that with them seemingly introducing the multiverse, in a sense everything becomes canon but just happened in a different universe.

faizoff:
That's a really stacked lineup. I doubt I'm going to see any of the movies in the theater. Will just have to wait for them to come on Disney+

Kotowboy:
Iron Man 2 is the worst MCU film.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version